[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever fallen to a gold digger? Here's a guy I know,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: golddiggerscam.jpg (64 KB, 522x515) Image search: [Google]
golddiggerscam.jpg
64 KB, 522x515
Have you ever fallen to a gold digger?

Here's a guy I know, pic related by the way:

>used to be morbidly obese
>got surgery to loose weight
>never had a girlfriend
>goes to the Phillipines on vacation
>arrived like one week ago
>already engaged to this girl he met while at the hotel resort

Why can't people see gold diggers and scams like this?
>>
>>27152920
Maybe she wants white genes senpai
>>
I fucking hate flips.
>>
>>27152920
>gold digger

No, i always hide my power level.
>>
File: dd.jpg (30 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
30 KB, 373x373
I always always active in online life as robot, which I am not anymore had to admit.
But I noticed that Filipinas are most easiest gold diggers there.
They will literally try anything to find white man to take them back to their country, doesnt matter if its US or Europe, and couple of them openly admitted they dont even look at filipino guys.

There was also one cutie Taiwanese that was virgin and one day she found some French guy that is coming to Taiwan with friend. She bought Airplane ticket to meet him in Capital, he openly said to her that she wants to fuck her and that she had like 20 girls before her.
She was so blinded by everything because she tought she would go back with him to live in France.

She said it doesnt matter if he slept with so many girls. He basically wanted to fuck and dump she knew that but she couldnt resist Tall french guy fucking her and little chance of taking her to France.
Pic related
>>
>>27153136
What the fuck are you talking about?

>lern 2 engrish, fagit
>>
Most Asian women can't resist the BWC.
>>
>>27152920
Dude it's your duty to redpill him
>>
She's hot - good for him
>>
>>27152920
I would need to have some gold first sempai.
>>
>>27153208
I understood it fine
You might just be dumb
>>
>>27153235
>BWC
lol...
>>
>>27153297

It's relative bro, use your imagination.
>>
>>27153328
most women can't resist the Big White Check (paycheck)
>>
>>27152920
It's worse to be with a feel digger, a girl who'll do anything to stay with you even though yo want to end the relationship. She'll say whatever she has to say regardless of how hurtful it can be. She'll present you to her kind family which will formalize everything and after years you won't find how to finish the relationship, as you are part f her family and she's so nice there won't be any reason to finish it.
I'd love to fuck a bitch give her some money and then go home to smoke weed and sleep, instead I'm in an seemingly endless 7 y o relationship
>>
>>27153235
Only white dudes with smalls dicks go for SEAians tho....
>>
>>27153297
>>27153328
>>27154685
Nothing grosser than asian boys who literally worship black cock in weird attempt to upset white men.
>>
>>27153136

>he openly said to her that she wants to fuck her and that she had like 20 girls before her

Is she a turbo lesbian or did he become a woman? What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>27155468

>not worshipping bbc

You're the gross one desu
>>
File: bemused jews.jpg (951 KB, 1927x2048) Image search: [Google]
bemused jews.jpg
951 KB, 1927x2048
>>27155664
lol end your life
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.