[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /has no friends anymore/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 00.jpg (327 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
327 KB, 640x480
>be me
>asshole
>isolate myself
>stop replying to friends
>stop leaving the house
>tfw everyone moved on without me and it's all my fault

Is it even possible to make new friends in your 20s?
>>
The other day, I was sitting on my front steps with my three good friends. It was the first warm day of the year. I don't remember what we were talking about, but it must have been funny because we were laughing for what felt like three solid minutes.

And then I woke up. My shock that none of it was real was followed immediately by disappointment and I felt empty for the rest of the week. My blanket was soaked in cold sweat. The suns rays felt so real on my face.
>>
File: 1453610140037.png (15 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1453610140037.png
15 KB, 5000x5000
all my "friends" forgot about me.
Got no happy birthdays or anything for the holidays and such. Still have my old friends on normie book and see them all hanging out with eachother having a great time while I sit in my room in the darkness at 3pm because I blacked it out and sit here and rot.
>>
Friends are such a hassle...

I don't even have anyone online to talk to, let alone females. The few times I've tried, they ghosted me without indication of why, except one who said I was too nice and normie...
>>
>>27129311

Wow anon that is almost as bad as those dreams where you're living through a relationship with a beautiful girl, cuddling etc, it feels so real, and then you wake up and it's the worst feeling ever.

>>27129096

I'm 28 and I can't make friends anymore. I had a bad personality, nobody ever liked me that much, I didn't like myself... but as long as you have a personality you can make some friends. But over time I suppressed it, and now I really have no personality at all... no original thoughts, opinions, hobbies, no ability to express myself in conversation or actually relate to other people. Any time I end up talking to someone I just find myself trying to extricate myself from the conversation as quickly as possible because I know I have nothing to say and nothing to offer somebody.
>>
>>27129096
>have plenty of friends in high school
>never figured out how to actually have a deep friendship
>depressed all the time but don't know how to talk about it
>graduated now
>friends don't have enough time to communicate with me
>we don't go to school together, so they have no obligation to see me
>I'm now in community college and everyone else there is a boring normie with no real interests
>I don't talk to people anymore
I want help.
>>
File: 1443793444548.jpg (21 KB, 298x292) Image search: [Google]
1443793444548.jpg
21 KB, 298x292
>>27129096
>make new friends in your 20s
no we just stick with the friends we made in school. you know school friends are forevur and evur. nobody is making friends after that time.
>>
>>27129440
It's common if you're in a university or a big city, but I'm in a rural area and didn't get accepted into the only university here, so I'm fucked.
>>
>>27129495
get a hobby maybe? this is usually your best bet
>>
File: 1457462173630.png (377 KB, 540x546) Image search: [Google]
1457462173630.png
377 KB, 540x546
I can be you friend, OP (or anyone in this thread for that matter). But I'm not going to force you to be my friend, and I"m not going to force myself to be your friend. If we get along then great, if we don't then that's just too bad.

Just give me a (You) if you're interested.
>>
>>27129522
I have plenty of hobbies, but nobody else around here has the same ones. I collect records, read literature and poetry, occasionally program music with Max/MSP, and play vidya. These things are not common in the place where I live. Most people here are older and the only young ones are either rednecks or liberal hipsters at the university that rejected me. Almost all of the people with any sense get the fuck out as soon as they can.
>>
File: 1409536812263.jpg (94 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1409536812263.jpg
94 KB, 500x477
>>27129588
Ok, so you're different, that means you don't get to make friends as easily as those people who are not different. Do you really want to be their friend? Then sell your soul, be like them, be a normo.
>>
>>27129588

Apart from music making, those are really the most passive hobbies out there. Everyone has them, it's not even worth mentioning. I assume that when people say "get hobbies" in this context, they mean social activities where you can meet new people. Hiking? Playing a sport? Cooking courses? Use your passive reading hobby and try to find a book club. That type of thing.
>>
>>27129588
i actually ment hobbies you can do with others. this may be a good oppurtunity to talk with peple then about other hobbies you cant do together. but you need some initial contact and you dont have to be a complete normo as >>27129666 suggest
>>
>>27129666
No, that's the thing. I want friends, but nearly everyone who's worth being friends with is either gone or just don't communicate with my anymore.

>>27129706
>>27129752
I don't know any social hobbies aside from sports. I go hiking, but I don't understand how that's social. The problem isn't finding things to do with other people, that's easy. The problem is finding other people to do those things with.
>>
>>27129096
I lost my best fucking friend half a year ago and I can't get on with my stupid fucking life every night I can't sleep more than 2 hours and for the rest of the day I sit there in terror. Friend will never come back and I will never be happy again. Was my whole fucking life. Only emotional connection. Should join him. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>27129781
> everyone who's worth being friends with is either gone or just don't communicate with my anymore.
get in contact wih your old friends - and make suggestions do to stuff together

>The problem is finding other people to do those things with.
arent there sport clubs or something around you can join?
>>
>>27129666
>666
>suggesting I sell my soul to be a normie
>>
>>27129096

>isolate myself
>stop replying to friends

Doing that was a huge mistake. I made it too. Trying to go back now is almost painful. Especially if your personality chances and you have no desire to live, yet you're forced to do it out of despair or other factors.

>>27129781

>but I don't understand how that's social
It's literally calm walks in nature while talking to people. Probably the best place to make friends if you can find a club which does that.
You're right though. Most of the time it's not the making friends that's tough, but it's getting in a situation where you can meet potential friends. There should be some kind of class or warning for kids when they start out in school:

>make friends now while you're surrounded by other people or regret it for the rest of your life
>>
>>27129958
>make friends now while you're surrounded by other people or regret it for the rest of your life
>kids listening to what teachers tell them
though i agree it would be good
>>
>>27129870
>get in contact wih your old friends - and make suggestions do to stuff together
I do contact my closest friends from high school, and they usually reply. One of them I actually get to do stuff with on occasion but he's too unreliable to be a real friend, and tends to go silent for several weeks at a time. The other one is in a university several hours away and never has time to meet. I suppose I could try getting in touch with some other people I used to talk to, but it seems like it would be kind of strange to contact them out of nowhere.

>arent there sport clubs or something around you can join?
Not that I know of. The high school I went to had sports teams, but I've never heard of anybody doing sports outside of school here.

>>27129958
>It's literally calm walks in nature while talking to people.
I never see other people when I'm walking around, though. When I do, they're either going the opposite direction or riding on a bike, and they're never in the mood to start a conversation with me. The trails I like to walk are very obscure and empty, though, and even most locals around here don't know about them.

I should have known this would happen. My father always told me the opposite, because he never kept any school friends and just joined the military and made friends that way instead. I don't have that option because I'm not submissive enough to be in the military.
>>
i finished high school 7 years ago
i never used normiebook or had a cellphone during that time
never went to uni
no interests besides internet shit
dont bother trying to make friends outside the internet because i have nothing of interest to say
>>
>>27129096

I have a lot of online friends, but my best friends in real life either moved away or we just don't talk anymore. So I don't hang out with anybody ever.
>>
>>27130245
>tfw don't even have online friends
Every single person I communicate with one on one gets bored of me after a week or two. It's like I'm cursed.
>>
>>27130272
I have online friends, but they are really bad for me.
I'm thinking of cutting them off, but I'm scared of the loneliness that comes with it
>>
>>27130272
Just use chad photos to develop friendships online
You wont ever see them in person but it will take away the loneliness
>>
>>27130272

I just try to find a lot of people, man. Probably 90% of people get bored of me too, but due to the sheer quantity of people I interact with I can find at least a few who like me enough to stick around. Omegle, 4chan, goodreads, lastfm, whatever
>>
>>27129526

Friend my shit up, senpai.
>>
>>27129356
>>27129311
This happens to me

I like to think that I'm seeing versions of myself in other timelines. That somewhere out there, I have a gf
>>
>tfw 24 years old
>basically havent had friends since middle school
>went through high school with only acquaintances not friends
>get to college, no social development growing up so i basically didnt make any friends in college either
>didnt make friends in HS or college so now out of college i wont know how to behave normally with coworkers
>stay shut in out of fear

yup
>>
I had trouble making friends since I was a child. Probably had something to do with my family being poor drug addicts and children making fun of me for it. Oh those poor children what do they know.

Then once I changed my location and reached primary school I didn't care for friends anymore. I had them but I didn't really like interacting with them. Same goes for high school. At 16 I stopped interacting with people because I thought they would be too polite to say they don't want to talk to me and would endure my presence against their wishes. I hated having opinions since around 16 as well, I cringe at the thought of an opinion. I had no friend for 6-7 years and it feels great man. Can't even imagine interacting with a friend. What do you do with one?
>>
File: racemix1.png (2 MB, 1728x1152) Image search: [Google]
racemix1.png
2 MB, 1728x1152
I think all these problems are mainly to do with race.

If you're a black man, you reject black women, and want to rape and murder white women, and you can have 15 kids, no money is ever required, because women never ask you for money.
If you're a black woman, you're rejected by every male on earth, life is shit.
If you're a white man, you desire white women, but you can't have them unless you have tons of money. Dating non-white girls is not an option, because they just want money and status, and the offspring won't be white, so that's white genocide.
If you're a white woman, you're just a whore who asks white men for money all the time, and has casual sex with black cock. And never gives birth to any white children, obsessed with white genocide and killing your own people.

If you're a asian man, you see asian sluts that always want money, or dating white men.
If you're an asian woman, you only want money or white men.
In the end humans just want sex and money, there's no such thing as friends.
If you can't provide sex or money anymore, then you have no value. Sad to say, but seems to be true.
>>
>>27129096
me but cba to post my story rn
>>
>>27131409
Fucking kek at that picture.
Why are white genes so fucking beta?
I mean, they get beaten by ASIAN genetics for fuck's sake.
I dunno why I'm laughing so hard, holy shit.
>>
I deleted all my social media and haven't left the house for 2 years. I haven't received a call, text or email from anyone. It seems drastic and unhealthy but I feel much freer and happier than when I had friends and acquaintances.
>>
>>27131525
Half Asians look Asian, but quarter Asians just end up looking Italian.
>>
>>27131409
What about Blake Griffin? His Dad is black and his mom is white. He knocked up a white woman and his kid looks white as fuck.
>>
File: immagetcosynigga.jpg (252 KB, 1600x700) Image search: [Google]
immagetcosynigga.jpg
252 KB, 1600x700
>>27129311
>>27129356

Had one today anons.
>Was living on cosy college campus sharing a dorm with 7 other people.
>Everyone liked each other and got along fine
>Would go on countryside walks since the campus was on the outskirts of town
>Woke up and none of it was real.
>>
>>27131409
>asian+white = asian

not the case tbqh senpai, i knew two siblings, boy and girl, same parents, girl looked asian as fuck, boy looked white as fuck
>>
>>27132409
of course there could have been some cucking going on or something. can't discount that possibility. idk senpai
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.