[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you robots think of girls with small tits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
What do you robots think of girls with small tits?
>>
>>27125796
shiter tier. They are basically men with smaller brains
>>
I'm actually into that. It's not that I hate big tits, but having small tities is just not something bad as far as I am concerned. God damnit I'm getting hard just looking at the pic in OP and wondering how she looks braless.
>>
>>27125796

i love me some DFC

very large tits are actually a turn off to me.
>>
>>27125841
that chick is ugly as hell
>>
Im a pedo, so i like small girls with small tits.
>>
>>27125872
I've been told that I have a weird taste when it comes to womens faces. I mean she's not a 11/10 but she's at least an 8 face-wise.
>>
>>27125901
she's not even an 8
at best she is a 6
>>
>>27125796
still fuck up
next question
>>
File: smal.jpg (117 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
smal.jpg
117 KB, 500x617
cuter, because bigger boobs= bigger shoulders and i want to date a cute girl not a football chad

also low test guys aren't as bitter and annoying as high tests heh
>>
>>27125907
No accounting for taste. But you are kind of right that my taste is probably quite unusual. Even IRL when I say some woman is ugly it raises some eyebrows because apparently the women even I consider ugly are so ugly they make mirros shatter when they look into them.
>>
Smaller tits are usually more beautiful, bigger tits are usually more fun. It's rather difficult not to like all tits.

I think what really makes a girl look feminine and sexy is general bone structure. Narrow shoulders, small hands, small waist/hip ratio, etc.
>>
Small perky tits and a big ass is better than huge tits and no ass
>>
File: 1456292185486.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1456292185486.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>women can just buy bigger tits relatively hassle free
>the only penis enlargement methods that work involve surgery and are risky and not worth it
>women are not required to have big breasts
>men are almost certainly expected to be packing 9"
>>
>>27125960
It's not unusual, low value people unwillingly lower their standards.

Quasimodo might find femmodo beautiful, Chad never would.
>>
>>27125980
this is objective fact
>>
I try to be realistic here and I have to go with thin&small tits > fat&big tits.
>>
>>27125872
You fucking white supremacist nazi heteronormative scum
>>
>>27125994
Go for smaller/shorter girls. They like smaller dicks because the bigger ones they can't fully fit inside.
>>
small tits are better in the long term. at least your tits wont become saggy cow udders
>>
I don't care how big her tits are as long as she has sensitive nipples.
>>
>>27125796
dont care 2bh, never did
>>
>>27125796
I don't mind them but I'm never going to fantasize about them.

Nor am I going to fantasize about cowtits. They're even worse actually than no tits.
>>
>>27126164
Fug I love cowtits.
>>
File: 1381273583059.jpg (178 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1381273583059.jpg
178 KB, 1280x960
they are alright

its more about proportions
>>
They're goat.

People with feminine/masculine features always look like they unironically like life.

I always wanted a gf that will dress effay with me and be andro.
>>
>>27125796
>>27125944
>>27126290
Reported for posting CP
>>
>>27125944
>>27126290
Those are average (or rather, median), not small.
>>
I think that being picky is probably going to prevent you from getting laid

Not that I'd really know but still

You shouldn't really care that much
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.