[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>racially Chinese >legally Australian >raised by culturally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 384x384
>racially Chinese
>legally Australian
>raised by culturally Chinese family
>Educated through the Australian education system
>culturally half Chinese and half Australian
>not culturally Australian enough to integrate with white Australians
>not culturally Chinese enough to adapt into mainland China
>get made fun of for being asian in Australia
>get called 'banana' -yellow on the outside, white on the inside- in China.

Such is life for us 1st generations
>>
ching chng ba ling ha chong chinggy chang blant tchang dog yum ba ling chung?
>>
File: 1395359989188.jpg (58 KB, 677x960) Image search: [Google]
1395359989188.jpg
58 KB, 677x960
>>27124315
You take yourself to seriously

The core tennent of Australian culture is laughing at yourself

Learn to do that and you will fit in

T. Bruce michaelson
>>
>>27124315
>get called 'banana' -yellow on the outside, white on the inside- in China.
wow, I didn't think asians would use "yellow" to describe themselves when they're just as white as "whites"
>>
Mate if you're bothered by being called a banana you gotta toughen the fk up. spoken by a banana
>>
don't be such a bitch bananaboy
>>
Russian-American here, same story. Family moved when I was 3.
>tfw foreign-born so I'm not allowed to take cool jobs in the military
>>
White people are super picky. To be seen walking with people that are racially inferior to them is a red flag.
>>
>>27124315
And a nip nong ching chong to you too, young lady.
>>
>news is showing new apartment auction thing that is happening
>says we need more like this for the Australian economy
>changes to a view of the people at the auction to buy these new, flash heart of the city apartments
>just a sea of Asians
>literally couldn't make out a single white smudge across the sea of yellow
>camera man and some guy going around and asking them about it
>the 8~ people they talked to could barely talk English

Where the fuck do they get the money? They move here, buy homes, move their family of 18 into the house, and then still have enough to buy new apartments in the heart of the city for their non-English speaking university student children.
Even when I was in school, all the Asian's were rich as fuck, living in nice houses, always had expensive brand clothes, parents had flashy cars, always the latest and most expensive phones, and just lived like royalty.

There's a place close by to me which used to have a deli, laundromat, fish and chip shop, hair-dresser, pizza shop, a pet shop, and a hydro shop. Then about 10 years ago the pet shop went down and it became a small Asian shop (Viet), then they bought out the hydro shop next to it, then the laundromat, now they've bought out the fish and chip shop and are turning it into a gook fast food place. They own 80% of this block of stores, the only place left is a gym run by bogans who bought the deli. It's fucking surreal driving past there and seeing nothing but Asian signage around, only to drive 5 more minutes and see another place where the exact same thing happened except with Chinese.

I never used to be one of those "Back to your own country" bogans, but these fucking gooks are doing the same thing the Muslims want to do to Europe.
>>
>>27124338
>>27124338
Mfw he actually got the pinyins right. Do we really sound that bad compared to, say, Japanese?
http://youtu.be/8nGcqaCQbPk

Please have a listen at the dialogue and tell me how it sounds to you. How does it make you feel?
>>
>>27124577
Then why don't you get rich and do the same? Go fight he good fight then, don't just complain like most Australians, as a Chinese-Australian,i notice you people are serious whingers; try googling it, it might come up with some accurate results as to what i said.
A lot of the Chinese millionaires coming to Australia are self-made. I dont know why you're complaining when its your people's own laziness at resulted in this. And those Chinese kids you see driving $100k cars? their parents bought it for them; its called fuerdai; its actually a recent thing due to China's booming economy and an increasing middle-class and the richer the middle class the more they spend which benefits those above the middle class; China today has more middle class people than the US, and the most middle class people in the world; google it too if you ever feel like you give enough of a shit.

Dont forget china has a larger gdp an Australia, China has more millionaires and billionaires than Australia, but theres greater income inequality, but then again you don't need care about that, the ones you have a problem against are those buying up Australian property, and calling them rich is an understatement.

The point is, you can keep taking pride in your chilled lifestyle like this drongo here >>27124345 and think everything will just be peachy. Theres always a trade off. The chinese knows how to take shit when theyre below you, 50 years ago you couldve tossed your weight over hem whenever you and they wont do shit back to you, but when theyre above you, they start doing outrageous shit like he videos of them causing tantrums at airports and airplanes.

Which is also another reason i never understood the "you take things too seriously" talk from anglo-australians; I mean, jeez, talk about living in a bubble. In the end you had it coming and, as a shitty police on e said to me for refusing to help me out, you only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>27124958
Lmao, coming to Australia only to shit on it. Dont get so sure of yourself you gook.
>>
eh
a mate of mine was a chink

he was a top cunt too
nothin stoppin ya m8
>>
File: 1455468839623.png (24 KB, 603x321) Image search: [Google]
1455468839623.png
24 KB, 603x321
>>27124958
>I dont know why you're complaining when its your people's own laziness at resulted in this
How is it our own peoples laziness that resulted in this? Surely you mean they didn't expect the Chinese to immigrate en masse and start buying every piece of property they could, there by actually allowing someone to sell a house for $500k when it was worth only $100k 30 years ago? Your race is the single cause of Australia's housing market becoming such bullshit, if no one had immigrated into this country over the last 30 years, buying a house without going into huge amounts of debt before you're 30 when you're not some rich Chinese immigrant would still be possible today.

>as a shitty police on e said to me for refusing to help me out, you only have yourself to blame.
Laughing at your existence right now desu senpai, what exactly was the situation?
>>
>>27125157
Your tall poppy is showing, you people cant seriously appreciate others being more financially successful than you, it triggers you that an 18 year old drives cars that you can only dream of. You feel the need to bring people down to your level due to your own lack of initiative.

Cool story:
>be 2006
>dad buys $80k car
>months later, gets harassed by a couple of white Australians in their Suzuki Charade saying "you're asian you shouldn't be driving that"

Lol @ getting tall poppy triggered over an $80k car

Mfw 10 years later the Chinese are now known for being rich and scooping up Australian properties faster than you can scoop up and finish your own ice cream
>>
>>27125309
>could only respond to two arguments, no not two, just one, and it wasnt even the crux of my argument
>hence, strawman

Look 'mate' if you dont like having your properties snagged up by arabs and gooks and having your fellow countrymen pushed out of metropolitan areas, do something about it.

We already know we're both different from how we type up our posts, btw im not opie
>>
>>27125309
Also

>dad came to Australia in 80s with no formal qualifications.
>eventually making easily $10k a week by 2000s
>shit happened forcing him to sell his equity in e business and is now a working class pleb

Yea, nah mate you people were just lazy
>>
Dunno why Chinks are so smug here, it's like they want to get mugged
>>
>>27124375
So is hanging with the mentally ill
>>
>>27125503
Look on the bright side, you got to be cool during high school
>>
>>27125542
I'm in med school
>>
>>27124315
White people respect asians, if it makes you feel any better. There isn't really any stigma attached to your race.
>>
>>27125552
Good on you friend, fight the good fight and stop those gooks from snagging up australian property with your $400k salary
>>
>>27125415
Your whole argument was that the Chinese make money and that Australian's are lazy.

>>27125454
>shit happened forcing him to sell his equity in e business and is now a working class pleb
>shit happened
So he fucked up, lost it all, and couldn't make it back again because he's lazy?

Now tell me that thing with the cop.
>>
>>27125568
Nope, everyone hates the Chinese.
>>
>>27124315
Asians seem to get fucked constantly if they're raised somewhere else.
>half-Korean
>mother hated Korea so she married an Irish man and moved to Europe
>was born a year later
>never taught any useful Korean
>can't get a job in Ireland because the economy is shit
>isolated as fuck in the middle of nowhere so shit internet
>want to move to Korea so I can get a job and decent internet
>can't because I don't know any korean and the language is too fucking retarded to learn
>stuck at home living off baked beans and tea

You're not alone, even if you're a filthy chink.
>>
i know that mixed race feel op

race mixing is degeneracy and should be illegal
>>
>>27125642
My argument was you should take responsibility for your own actions and be more proactive with decisions affecting future financial outcome, broadly speaking. You are blinded by your tall poppy. Jealousy gets you no where, family.

About my dad, hes a lazy fuck now, why else would i refer to him as a working class pleb. The successful came too fast for him.

The thing about the police wasnt a big deal desu, but i now empathise with people who hate and distrust police officers; unreliable government dogs. Such a disillusioned experience, sadly
>>
>>27125742
I mean if he wasnt a lazy fuck now ofc he could get back to where he was.
Capitalism favours those who takes the initiative.

You think people who arent trust fund babies living their parents investment portfolio can make it just going to uni >work 9-5 >take grad course > grt promoted > keep wokring 9-5.

Life to success is not linear, thats why even successful high school drop outs exists, albiet rare.

You want linearity and structure? communism will suit you folks, desu
>>
>>27125454
>all 'poor' people are just lazy
>everyone can be rich dude just stop being a loser

People actually believe this tripe.
>>
>>27125882
>effort doesnt pay off
I mean, do you actually believe everything is to be handed to you?
I mean im your quintessential r9k loser on neetbux, but seriously?
>>
>>27125919
Not even close to what I said, friendo.
Look at how the global economy is set up currently.
Look at the demand and supply for different fields.
Look at the number of university graduates with degrees they were told would be useful who are working jobs they're hugely overqualified for.

There's just not space in this system for everyone to do super well.
>>
Really sad to see people believe that house prices are so high only because of Asian investors. But don't worry about the Anglo mum and dad baby boomers who went about buying up a million investment properties.

This is the problem when half of Australia read the back of a Murdoch tabloid newspaper for sports and maybe 2 front page headlines, the limit of their attention.

See this guy >>27124577
>>
>>27125882
Your use of quotation marks on 'poor' suggests to me you're referring to people who are poor in the sense it would be unwise to buy a new iphone every year but who isn't living in the poverty line.

The original person i responded is probably from a middle class background, when he works he can easily afford to change iphones every year, but he wont be rich, he'll be middle class, and middle class, as i posted earlier, are important to increase the wealth of those beyond middle class.

Who else is going to be able to afford a 10 year repayment for a home they bought with a strong chance the middle class end up defaulting? Working class are riskier than middle class in that regard. Middle class are the cogs that keeps a country's economy alive. THey contribute to neetybux and help increase the wealth of the upper-middle to upper class.

Thats life son
>>
>>27126073
In your other posts you're saying if people weren't 'lazy' they could be the rich people buying up property.

In this post you're saying the existence of the middle class who contribute to society but will never be wealthy is just life.

Which one is it?
>>
>>27125972
Ano... anon... anon, how do you explain those gooks you mentioned earlier setting up businesses in your suburb. Do you know where im going with this? You anglos-australians are skilled people, effective professionals; im going to ask you right now, Why the fuck do you see your life as a giant rat race. Why are you not commoditising and capitaling on your skillset (inb4 youre just a neet)
>>
>>27124354
no, asians are yellow skinned naturally, we are just obsessed with skin whitening, and in china, korea, japan, they study a lot and work a lot way more than westerners, so they never go outside.
>>
>>27125525
So everyone that is not white is at the same level with the mentally ill people ?
>>
>>27125568
But the girls don't
>>
>>27125706
I've always noted that hapas raised by asian moms always end up fucked.
>be me raised by nice white mom and chill Korean dad
>mom is white, so she was never crazy like Asian moms, and she didn't marry dad because of money or worshiping of their race, unlike Asian moms
>Dad put me in Korean church and Korean school so I can speak Korean
>Mom tries to learn Korean and cook the dishes
>Never had identity crisis, parents were never strict
>Currently majoring in computer sci
>>
>>27124958
I have nothing to do with Australia but I support this Chinesebro.

FUCK AUSTRALIANS. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE. STOP SHIT POSTING. SPEAK PROPER AMERICAN ENGLISH. AND STOP IT WITH KANGAROO FUCKING
>>
>>27126153
I own a small business actually. That's exactly what I'm doing. However, I can still see how the world works for lots of people.

Of course many wageslaves are where they are due to ineptitude, laziness, lack of ambition - whatever you wish to call it - but most people don't have the opportunity to start a business and even if they did there's no guarantee that any number of things that could ruin them won't happen.

There are factors outside of the control of an individual that affect outcomes and most businesses (if someone is lucky enough to have the capital to start one) fail.

Also, a capitalist system at the current level of technology just doesn't allow everyone to be at the top. It relies on masses of beta middle class workers to produce and consume.
>>
>>27126147
Theyre both valid and make sense.
middle class dont take risks because theyre content with their cushy $150k annual salary, its like "why risk my career which ive put so much education and experience into for an uncertainty to make more". Sure nothing wrong with $150k. But you were up in arms complaing how the gooks just come here going around that shit which then probably made you feel like yoive been cheated.
Take thing thought, if you put 10-15 years into your career to get as far as you did, can you comprehend the fear and potential loss and discomfort of it all if you walk away from it all? Theres a psychological restraint for that sort of thinking; it logically would be unwise for you to take risks as you've invested so much into yourself, HENCE, middle class stays middle class.

Inb4 exceptions

Honestly im not taking a jab st you personally i coming across article of you whiny fucks on the complaining how Mr. Le just bought half of a newly developed apartment block in such a self-entitled way.
>>
>>27126348
I'm not the guy who was complaining.

You're saying the same thing again. It can't be both. For there to be people at the top, they need there to be people beneath them. Therefore not everyone can be at the top.

'stop being lazy and be at the top then' doesn't make any sense because not everyone can be at the top no matter how ambitious they are.
>>
>>27126326
So whats the issue?
You didnt want to cuck yourself to the system after you finished uni? >>27125972
Or is your small business not going as well as you'd hope?

Also, you cant have everyone on top, its a zero sum game. Surely, billionaires, has to get their money from somewhere, or someone.
>>
>>27126420
thats just fucking semantics, i can preach and preach to literally all 15mil working age Australians and a good chunk of them wont change shit even if they agree with me.

And i already explained why everyone wont change, i just fucking said that about the fear element and not wanting to leave a cushy job, ill only be copy and pasting
>>
>>27126476
There's no issue other than this 'if you weren't lazy you'd be rich' meme I keep seeing and the idea that there's space in the current system for everyone to just magically not be wageslaves.
>>
>>27126183
That's just because you're short and skinny.
>>
>>27124315
>Tfw I'm in the exact same position as you except I live in Canada
>>
>>27126288
>PROPER AMERICAN ENGLISH
fucking burgerclaps at it again
>>
>>27126551
Okay think of it this way, if everyone hard out hustled hard as fuck to get rich, it would lead to a new economic and political system.

But in the real world, not everyone is like that, we're not robots that can just install a new thought process software and be mr. Hustle.

Thats what i mean when I say youre arguing semantics now. Look man, in the real world, you work hard to capitalise on the opportunty of other people's laziness & contentment. If theres less people working towards something e.g. Financial freedom, that means there less competition, which makes it less competitive for the person striving for it, which is why people are saying post university jobs are hard to find; what is supply and demand? The graduate position competition are so fierce i don't know why people do it, surely theyre skilled enough to start their own business starting with self employment while working on some job on the side if hes really povo tier; i dont know, im sure you also agree success isnt linear.

But hey man we need those middle class people, i need my centrebucks and mr.packer needs another billion dollars
>>
>>27126688
Move to vancouver. If youre already living there and still feel this way then somethings wrong with you senpai. vancouver has the highest asian population percentage outside of asia. Its the best place to live in if you dont want to get cucked by whites or other ethnics.
>>
>>27126863
The problem is the fact that Vancouver's poverty line is $70k per year
>>
>>27126904
The fuck? Just stop buying LVs and Chanel and youll be fine, if you cant keep up with your friends. Dont bother.

Im kidding
>>
Why have chinks flooded australia? What is it about australia?
>>
>>27127168
Bob hawke's yellow fever
>>
This is what happens to any group that 1. is pathologically altriustic, always looking out for others first, and 2. Allowing their Gov't to be run by corporatists who only care about their short term gain (they sell out our future in exchange for money from the Chinese).

Whites could control everything in this world if only we had sided with our German brothers in the war. Instead, we're losing our homeland to foreigners who don't give a shit about us.

Don't call it a grave. It's the future you chose.
>>
Firstgen life is suffering, even when it's not physically obvious.
>tfw the britjokes flow freely, I can't drink tea or try desperately to remember to call chips fries without ridicule
>when I holiday to London to stay with family the murrifat jokes are overwhelming, and everyone I interact with in public treats me like a dumb murrican tourist who will never belong
>both places say I have the accent from the other place, even my voice is apparently in exiled homeless limbo
>>
>>27127168
A korea bro at my uni told me a degree from another country is worth as much as a degree from the best unis in Korea. Universities in aus love international students because they pay way more for uni, and their tution per semester is paid upfront. Heaps of people from hong kong barely speak english, yet manage to pass.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.