[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend Betray Stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: Erica.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Erica.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
>tfw weeb gf
>start to dress her up and buy her a straightener for her hair
>one day decide to go to the mall to buy her more cute clothes
>tell her i'll go to gamestop while she is in JcPenny
>20minutes later walk to JcPenny
>See her talking to some chad
>she notices me and waves chad off and comes
>don't worry anon he only wanted to be friends
>later that week she starts to avoid me and texting me back
>go on facebook and see her in skimpy clothes with chad at a party

Why can't chads just leave us alone...
>>
tulpa will never betray you
forget real women
>>
>>27115938
I got a few stories about my ex that rival this.
>>
>>27116038
Poast.
>>
>>27116038
then post it anon I want to hear your experience since you heard mine
>>
>>27115938

Jesus fuck what kind of people do you guys find and where do you find them?

Do you only date borderline girls that you need to restrain in order for them to keep their personality in a coherent shape?
>>
>>27116068
She went to a party that I didn't want her to go to, she ends up going anyway without me causing a big drama and to leave her alone. Later she tells me that she got into weed (not the part that gets me). Eventually she starts smoking with some guys who hate me and being friends with them. I tell her that I don't want her to hang out with them anymore, that they're not good people (they aren't) and that I just feel a little skittish about the whole thing. She says fuck off and just basically breaks up with me. She ends up fucking a dude in a bathroom only like a day or two after we broke up. Then she rubs it in my face and ignores me.
>>
>>27116112
and I can elaborate more and have more stories.
>>
>>27116125
how can you have more stories if you just broke up after that?
>>
File: 1457687897200.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1457687897200.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>mfw same amount of contempt for you as the Chad and roastie
all normalcucks are the same to me
>>
>>27116133
Because we eventually got back together yo.
>>
>>27116157
Then carry on and tell them
>>
>>27116125
Elaborate and post pls.
>>
File: 1253134900681.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1253134900681.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>27116157
>Because we eventually got back together yo.
Fucking why would you do that?
>>
>>27116080
I actually found her at a anime club at my college. Thing is though she was below average. She didn't know how to dress herself and had massive curly hair. I started buying cute clothes for her to wear and got the straightener for her hair and suggested she use it. That's when the chads started to take notice of her.
>>
>>27116112

You just sound like a faggot

>>27115938
What do you expect from women their whores don't waste your resources on them
>>
>>27116182
Ok so this was high school right? So she went to the party and met this girl there. She was an ex-friend of my best friend. She is a total mess in and of herself. So anyways she gets into weed with my girlfriend at the party. She then eventually starts hanging out with some guys that I hate. They're drug dealers, chads, and delinquents. They're huge assholes to me, I tell her that it bothers me that she hangs around these guys because, WTF she's supposed to be on my side. (Note: Nobody liked her before I started dating her, only once she started dating me did anyone notice her) She gets mad and tells me she can do what she wants. Whatever right? Can't be like that, so I let it go. Then she starts getting fond of this one guy, I ask her if she likes him and she says yes, and that she doesn't know if she wants to be with me anymore right? Breaks up with me in the worst way possible. So they go out somewhere to hang she ends up fucking a chad (not the one she liked) in the bathroom. Then she tells me over text and then the next day everyone knows about it. Word spreads quickly and everyone just is kinda quiet the whole time. She was just flirting with him and rubbing him all over and we shared all the same classes. Then he threatened to kick my ass if I didn't leave her alone and if I got near her he'd push me physically away.
>>
>>27115938
>Why can't chads just leave us alone...
its her fault, not chad fault, i doubt he ever knew she had a bf, they never tell
>>
>have gf
>go to party
>she goes off with some guys down the park
>feel sad and a really cute girl comforts me and tells me she likes me
>she tries to kiss me and I reject her
>gf go spitroasted in the park
>I turned down the advances of a qt for that

kill me
>>
>>27116333
You just told the same story. You said you had others.
>>
>>27116430
Gosh, thought I'd give clarification. Maybe I'll take my stories elsewhere.
>>
>>27116450
>Gosh
Sup underagefag guess you telling fake stories to pass the time
>>
>>27116493
Goddamn it you fucking faggot, I shared something personal and someone else asked me to elaborate. So hey, stop being a fucking cock head alright mate?
>>
>>27116157
Louis would be proud.
>>
>>27116369

>cucked so hard by Chad that he starts making excuses for him

I feel sorry for you
>>
>>27115938
>Why can't chads just leave us alone...

I hate chad more than woman
>>
File: rarest pepe.jpg (155 KB, 500x713) Image search: [Google]
rarest pepe.jpg
155 KB, 500x713
>>27116143
>>mfw same amount of contempt for you as the Chad and roastie
>all normalcucks are the same to me

my toughts fucking exacly, those failed normies need to fuck off to /fit/, bet they are the ones saying woman are not all the same
>>
>>27116654
>Louis would be proud.

kek
>>
>>27116112
>She went to a party that I didn't want her to go to, she ends up going anyway without me causing a big drama and to leave her alone.
Good, you're not the boss of her

>Later she tells me that she got into weed (not the part that gets me).
She sounds cool, maybe should smoke more too.

Eventually she starts smoking with some guys who hate me and being friends with them. I tell her that I don't want her to hang out with them anymore, that they're not good people (they aren't) and that I just feel a little skittish about the whole thing.
>Woah big msitake tell her what to do, should've jsut said that they're faggots and you don't like them. If she chooses to hang out with faggots,s he's probably a faggot too. Or maybe you're the faggot, it's getting hard to tell, you're the controlling one.

>She says fuck off and just basically breaks up with me. She ends up fucking a dude in a bathroom only like a day or two after we broke up. Then she rubs it in my face and ignores me.
Lol fucking owned. You can't control a bitch by telling her what not to do, you control a bitch by threatening to walk away. You got absolutely schools and I hope you learn your lesson.
>>
>>27118080
>Today: You control her by acting like a bitch
>In the Ancient Past: You leave, you're dead.

Man i miss the ancient past.
>>
>>27116112
jesus christ women are scum
>>
I don't have one of a girl betraying me cuz I've never had a girlfriend, but my old guy pal betrayed his girlfriend.
>his exgf was a massive chestlet, a cup
>we were roommates
>he would always complain about her size
>one day he came back home and fucked a girl while still dating his gf, of course this girl was a cow tittied girl
>gf finds out
>is now suicidal
ah, life isn't fair to chestlets, haha, btfo
>>
it's always chicks that pull this shit. at least twice as often as men do. men usually break up with chicks because they get irritating.
>>
>>27118266
Not as bad as autistic single mother's child. I wouldn't betray a girl but she is more likely to.
>>
>>27116450
>>27116530
Jesus you're a faggot. No wonder she left you
>>
>>27119753
Well women are crazy right?
>>
>>27115938

she left you for being a faggot
>>
>>27116112
I can't help but imagine you being a little bitch. Sorry that happened but there should have something you could had done
>>
>>27118080

They're a couple and she needs to respect him. I know plenty of women who dont want their men to go party in taverns and shit. It's called modesty and being a fucking adult, not wanting your love partner to be shitfaced. If you haven't realized it yet, women dont know exactly what they're doing on that aspect. Just kill yourself already you made me reply you stupid fucking retard. Suck a dick, effete male. Or woman. I wouldnt be surprised.
>>
>>27116202

Congratulations, you played yourself senpai
>>
Well, that's a rather abrasive opinion
>>
>>27122540
oops
sorry
I misread your post
you were talking to the guy who was being a dick
my apologies
>>
>>27122595

This is your first actual post to me anyway, I didnt see anything
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.