[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gf went to a music festival with her (mostly female) group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15
File: meme ass.jpg (50 KB, 446x455) Image search: [Google]
meme ass.jpg
50 KB, 446x455
>Gf went to a music festival with her (mostly female) group friends for the weekend
>I didnt go because i have work, and really dont like EDM, I prefer IDM
>Know the way she does molly is by some guy finger dipping it, she says thats how he gives out doeses
>she uploaded THIS pic to the insta a few minutes ago
She literally lied to me when she showed me what she was gunna be wearing this weekend
what the fuck should I do?
I would call her, but I dont wanna seem like a beta cuck who is too dependent and lonley
>>
Looks like she probably just got dp'ed.

I would just block her and ignore her. Ghosting her is the worst you can do to her.
>>
Who are those guys, OP?
>>
why is EDM so popular all of a sudden???

I kind of liked LCD soundsystem in 2011 but it was just okay even then, didnt think it would just blow up for no reason?
>>
File: 1451946483512.jpg (13 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1451946483512.jpg
13 KB, 360x270
go find another grill and fuck her. this ones moved on
>>
>>27111912
you are literally a cuck. dump her or stay cucked.
>>
>>27111959
I literally have no idea
>>
File: angryredditfrog.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
angryredditfrog.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>>27111912
>what the fuck should I do?
Leave this board you disgusting, gf-having FUCKING normie is what you should do, CUUUUUNT
>>
File: condescending.jpg (91 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
condescending.jpg
91 KB, 720x600
>>27111912
daaamn wagecuck...you are getting hit hard mang..... yeah... she does drugs, i would drop that nuke if i were you.

But it seems that you just are too much of a pussy to drop her
>>
Break up with her for lying.

You can take her back when she comes crawling. If she doesn't (although she will), take it as a lesson for not being such a bitch, get your psychological shit together
>>
>>27111962
>why is EDM so popular all of a sudden???
Because, Chads are too stupid to enjoy IDM
>>
>>27111945
This.

There's now way you can come out of this without looking like a beta faggot.

'You'd better not cheat on me!'
'But you said you'd be wearing more clothes!'

Just assume she cheated, at the very least she lied to you. And she goes to normie festivals.

Block her, cut off all contact with her, move on.

Also
>gf

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>27111962
it's another meme genre like hip hop or rock 'n roll. It'll die soon but we'll have faggots like keith richards or nas still around until their generation finally dies. Only to be kept alive by "wrong generation" retards.
>>
That woman is not gf material. She looks like a fun one night stand after copious amounts of drugs. Come on, OP. Don't be stupid. You fuck the slut and marry the good girl, not the other way around.
>>
>>27111912
You expected her to not dress slutty at an edm festival? KEK Unless she's a huge hippy and would dress like a hippy you should know better.
>>
>>27111962
>all of a sudden???
by all of a sudden do you actually mean for the past 15-20 years.
>>
>>27111912

Hahahahah OP is a beta cuck.

Your GF has already cheated on you multiple times.

Time to wise up buddy. You never date a girl that goes out whoring at events like musical festivals or bars/clubs and drinking around other men without you.

Pathetic.
>>
>>27111988
stop posting in every thread faggot

Just do it already nobody cares

>>27111823

you are such a sad person who are you trying to get doxed???
Nobody is gonna fall for it
>>
>>27111912
>she does molly
She WILL cheat on you.

That drug strips all inhibitions. She will cheat. She won't question it at any point. Maybe she'll feel guilty after but with the drugs she'll go with it and she'll love it.

You should have gone, m8.
But who knows, maybe you're better off this way. You can get out of the relationship.
>>
>>27111912
>date someone who uses drugs
>complain about her attire
Nah, man. You sacrificed that right at the outset.
>>
>>27111912
Lol, she's cheating on you with two beta looking fags. Hahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>27112022
She has gone other parties and done MDMA without cheating on me before, so I have no real reason to think she will do it now, she knows her limits and doesnt over-do it, I just feel uncomfortable and jealous desu that she is out having a good time with other guys
>>
File: 1447440630775.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1072) Image search: [Google]
1447440630775.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1072
>>27112059
why do you think it's ok for her or you to do drugs and assume she won't let her lust for cock take the best of her??

What are you trying to showcase here??

Are you fucking retarded??
>>
>>27111912
>gf
>likes EDM
ANY girl who goes to raves / massives or the shitfest that is modern EDM culture is not worth taking a second look at. The women are retarded children and the men are sociopaths.

t. former raver

Get into the goth / industrial scene. The people are usually nice, actually interesting and no one ever gets robbed or raped. I don't know what it is, it's like the kids at modern dance venues don't know how to do drugs, but still want to try to "roll" on bunk molly some nigger sold them.
>>
>>27112059
lol, if you let her go to parties alone and roll on mdma with other men and believe she isn't cheating on you, you deserve to be cucked because you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>27111988

Can I have your glock when you're done anon :^)
>>
>>27111912

>some guy think it is acceptable to have a gf that dress this way, under the influence of fucking molly in some degenerate festival full of horny Chads

Oh my god OP you are one stupid fucking cuck. You don't even have the right to act surprized if she cucks you.

Girls on molly do all kind of crazy shit.
>>
>tfw have a cuter gf who doesn't go anywhere without me

Just cheat on her too.
>>
>>27111988
>my area code

who the fuck are you.
>>
>>27112081
>it's like the kids at modern dance venues don't know how to do drugs, etc.
Maybe they don't. Keep in mind that every single year another wave of kids comes fresh out of high school and desperately wanting to rebel against everything be cool and take drugs and slut about.
The older people are constantly cycled out for fresh sluts and dudebros. No-one ever learns anything.
>>
>>27111912
She has the face, hair, and attire of a turboslut. If by some miracle of god you haven't been cheated on already, she will inevitably cheat on you later.
>>
>>27111912
>do drugs
>go to music festival without her bf
>pink her
>slut clothes
holy shit OP, you're a cuck or stupid as fuck or lying
>>
>>27111988
before you do the deed i just want you to know:

Rich Vos will be performing at Magooby's close to Baltimore on the 17-19 of this March
>>
File: mfwhahafaggot.jpg (30 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
mfwhahafaggot.jpg
30 KB, 367x451
>>27112059

>He lets his girlfriend go to other parties without him whilst being drunk and under the influence of MDMA and dressing like an exposed slut
>>
>>27112127
xxYoUr_WoRsT_NiGhTmArExx
>>
>>27112118

>Girls on molly do all kind of crazy shit.

They don't need molly to whore it up, they just need a bit of booze and chads attention.
>>
I don't know why anybody would date a girl like that in the first place, but I don't do drugs so what do I know?
>>
anyone of the two faggots the dealer?
if that's the best at the shit show, you don't have much to worry, you have to end it though. either she is the bitch or you are. and she doesn't look like she's being kept in check.
>>
Just get an STI and give it to her, get yourselves tested and claim she gave it to you through banging one of the guys at the festival
>>
>>27111912
Your gf looks kind of like bailey jay. Does she have a dick, OP? And if so, can you post pics of it?
>>
>>27112174

MDMA is another level man, a girl once approached me and asked if she could massage me. I asked why and she said it was because I look stiff when I dance, I accepted thinking she was joking but she rubbed my fucking back for like 15 minutes sometimes putting her cheek on my shoulders then said "you have a nice back" and left.
>>
>gf
There's your problem you normalscum. I hope you get cucked by her you cancerous faggot.
>>
It was ok back when it was a more tribal thing and the drugs were real, and the music was so underground the dj didn't even know the track ID of what he was playing, but bro EDM and underaged sluts in neon bikinis completely killed the electronic music scene, for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfLlbCtxDMk
>>
>>27112180
>she doesn't look like she's being kept in check.
That's the key reason OP needs to go. They have to be kept in check. They have to be kept in line. To be fair, a lot of women can handle this themselves, they can keep themselves in line and keep their shit together. That sort of woman who can wouldn't go to that festival without her bf. OP's slut needs to be kept in line. But he's failed and now she'll get drugged up, go off the rails and then pull whatever damage control policy she usually pulls. Maybe she'll tell him a couple weeks later, sobbing hysterically. Maybe she'll spin it and blame it on him.
Either way, OP fucked up.
>>
>>27111962
Guys go to fuck girls. Girls go to get wild. No-one is listening to the music. No-one gives a shit about that. It's about drink, drugs and going nuts.
>>
What do you mean what should you do? The answer is clear. She lied to you, is scantly clad and taking exctasy with dudes at a mega party. You really think she isn't gonna fuck someone else for hours? Have you ever taken X? What a stupid fucking question.

You either break it off now like a man and ignore all the inevitable lies, or you swallow your pride and allow yourself to be cuckolded. She is putting it on social media nigger, she KNOWS you will see this. She is sending you a message and testing you. She wants to see if she can get away with openly cheating on you, while still using you for whatever benefits you are providing her.

You aren't gonna do a fucking are you? I can smell the weakness from here. You are gonna let this girl walk right back in. I know it. You don't have the balls to break it off over this, and she knows it. Which is why she is pulling this shit.

I have never met an honest real life cuckolded man. Now I have.

Break it off via text now and start a post with the pics. I don't think you are gonna do a damn thing.
>>
>>27112353

>tfw accepted my gf to go to clubs alone, go to her male friends alone and never broke up because I knew for a fact I would never have another gf.
>tfw finally got the balls to end it, and did it.
>it's been 3 years now, she is happy with Chad, had multiple Chads and I'm all alone.

You lose, no matter what you do.
>>
>>27111912
>dyed hair
that's quite the red flag senpai
>>
>>27112353
He can't win, really. Let's look at his options:

>OP does nothing
She knows she can get away with anything and cheats.
>OP calls her and tells her the clothing is unacceptable and/or asks her what the fuck she's doing, etc.
She gets mad and cheats as a way to say 'fuck you, you can't tell me what to do. you're not my dad'.
>OP breaks up with her
She fucks another guy as revenge. Or maybe she gets a bit sad, but takes drugs and parties anyway and fucks some other guy.
>>
That guy on the left has a genuine rape face
>>
>>27112416
He should probably say nothing about it, then cuck her, then tell her the whole story of it and dump her.
>>
>>27111912

>Dressed like a slut
>Doing drugs at a party with strangers
>Lied to me

Don't play it off or pretend like you're not upset, OP.

People aren't usually sorry for shit, unless they get caught, so expect alot of gaslighting and dirty tricks. She'll fight till her last breath on this.

I'm just not cut out for relationships, I guess. I'd be furious with her, and probably leave her.

Everyone is dressed like normal people and she's dressed like a literal fucking whore.
>>
File: costanza.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
costanza.png
201 KB, 500x373
>ex gf is probably at SXSW
>tfw she is probably getting fucked by chad
stay the fuck away from austin girls
>>
>>27111912
Just break up you fucking idiot. Actually save this post as a screenshot to look at later when you realize the mistakes made here.
>>
>>27111962
>LCD Soundsystem
> EDM

Nigger what the fuck are you doing
>>
File: sun burnt man tips his fedora.jpg (160 KB, 715x755) Image search: [Google]
sun burnt man tips his fedora.jpg
160 KB, 715x755
>really dont like EDM, I prefer IDM
>>
Raves and edm started off okay but they became a faggy chad/basic white girl thing. These egotistical cunts have managed to destroy yet another scene
>>
>>27112518
Or just dont get attached to anyone and fuck "plur lyfe" grills
>>
your girl has shit taste in clothing
>>
File: degeneration.jpg (451 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
degeneration.jpg
451 KB, 4040x626
>>27113938
You can't stop them, man. They're a plague.
>>
>>27114012
exactly man, thats the only thing I dont like about the internet. It's cool that more people are being exposed to different cultures/scenes but a lot of them just ruin it.

Even the music at most EDM festivals/shows is becoming so shitty that you need to either be rolling balls or a full on retard to enjoy it. Same with all the so called DJs and producers these days who dont know shit about music.....shakin my fucking head cus everything that once had meaning or at least was just fucking cool is becoming trendy and pointless
>>
>>27112518
tfw when going to SXSW next weekend.

>TFW last year when I went all of my friends including me ran a train on an asian girl

>tfw my friend rna out of condoms, but kept fucking her alllll night, and woke me up in the middle of my sleep several times from the sounds of fucking her
>>
>>27114179
ill fucking kill you kid
>>
>>27111912
>Know the way she does molly is by some guy finger dipping it, she says thats how he gives out doeses
that's fucking retarded not to mention unsanitary
>>
do you really think people go to these things for the music? they go to get drunk, do drugs and have SEX.
>>
>>27111912
>and really dont like EDM, I prefer IDM
>>27111993
>Chads are too stupid to enjoy IDM

I didn't think that there was another music scene that was even more fedora-tipping and hipster than retarded metalheads, but here we are.

Pretend that the E in EDM stands for "enlightened" and get the stick out of your ass.
>>
>>27114219
its probably fake too, just saying

most of the time mollys cut with other shit, especially from random people at festivals
>>
loldumpthatshitOP. She looks trash, lied to you, who knows what else she's done?

If she were worth keeping, she wouldn't have gone if you couldn't go with her. A REAL relationship is about give n take, 50/50, balance.You had work, she could have said ok I'll stay home from this one. In return, you could make time to go to an EDM fest with her, so it's something to do together. After that, knowing you don't like EDM, she could concede to let you do something you like.

ATM, all i see here is a lying, cheating, WHORE.

Text her and ask why she lied? Let her spin her web of excuses. Leave her in the dumpster to be the trash slut she wants to be and move on to women worth a fuck.

You're better than this Anon. Nut up and purge the cunt.
>>
File: 1450092716121.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1450092716121.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>27111912
>gf
>goes to work
>gf is normie that goes to festivals
>doesn't want to be cucked
>being cucked

Bait or REEEEEEEEEE GTFO NORMIE
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
God op your gf is hideous.
>>
>>27114241
This. Oh and OP you're a literal cuckhold, almost like you are aware of it and feel aroused am i right
>>
>>27111912
>Cucked by underage numales
KEK

nice b8
>>
>>27114937
Seriously.

And her pink hair is a total red flag. I smirk every time I see a dude dating one of these psycho bitches.
>>
>>27112416
Ugh, I had a girlfriend and she'd do the exact fucking same. Dump her OP, not worth it.
>>
>>27111912
One on the left is totally fucking her. The turbo manlet on the right is not.
>>
>>27111912
>dating an ugly prostitute looking slut
lol why
>>
>>27111912
you need to keep your woman in line
>>
>>27111912
>does drugs
>goes to music festivals
>not a whore

You kidding yourself, brah?
>>
>>27111945
This. Literally the best
>>
>Pink hair

Looks like you're pretty fucked to me OP.
>>
As someone who also does heavy drugs and goes to raves in my experience the girls there are always there to get dicked, best cast scenario is she just rubbed on some guys dick the entire night so ur still a cuck op.
>>
The reality here OP is that she has willingly put herself in a position where she will be lacking inhibition, fully knowing you won't be around. A relationship is about compromise, she should not be going to such places without you around and you should be going to these places with her now and then to appease that side of her.

This should be a fundamental to any relationship to anyone reading. If you have to go clubbing/pub/raves you either go with your partner or you both don't go at all, most people understand these places are major hunting grounds for hookups and your partner should have no business going to such places alone.

You are getting cucked OP, the clothing, the guys, the hair. She went without even considering you, if she truly wanted to go to such places just for the music, again she would want you to come with or not go at all as surely it is better to experience it with someone you love than just being around a bunch of sweaty dudes who are out to smash her pussy.
>>
File: 1425268934951.png (206 KB, 580x606) Image search: [Google]
1425268934951.png
206 KB, 580x606
>>27111912
>Dating a degenerate, slutty, addicted, disloyal, half-naked, tumblrina, SJW, meat toilet whose reproductive organs are probably pulverized beyond any utility for birthing
>Not dating a pure, Christian, intelligent, strong, willful, conservatively-dressed woman who will never divorce or deceive you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkQoqVoBBCk
You're a fucking clown and you deserve your turboroastie
>>
>>27115922
you also gotta keep in mind that a lot of relationships are built upon trust. I've hung out with plenty of girls with boyfriends, with other guys even when their bfs havent been around and nothing happened, even girls who are usually total whores didnt cheat on any of them. A lot of them know how shitty that can feel to be on the other end of it, so you cant just assume shes cucking you OP

But this guy does have some good points, especially the pink hair man and her lying to you about her clothes (which isnt a big deal but she still knowingly lied about it when she couldve just said what she was wearing). Fucking shit man either dump her and move on or at least confront her about it. That's why you dont date girls with colored hair or at least dont get attached to anyone.
>>
Oh yea OP are those just random dudes or has she known them for a while? If they're friends and know she has a bf theyre probably less likely to try anything but if theyre random dudes youre cucked m8
>>
AHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED, NORMIE FAGGOT
>>
>pink hair
>scantily clad and doing things with other males under the influence
>lie
>while being a wage cuck

Move on, detach yourself emotionally and financially now, start searching for another girl then dump your current gf.
>>
>>27116070
>implying women today have any restraint

posts some Christ-chan when in the modern world she would be some slut who only has anal and oral sex cause gotta keep pure. Posts Islam for no reason I don't see OP saying he's a Muslim anywhere

Just fucking kill yourself and fuck off to /pol/
>>
File: 1376330772152.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1376330772152.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>27111912
It's highly probably that she is cheating on you. So you are not going to have a relationship with her. Cry, do what you got to do, just get it out of my face. Once you get over it, you can basically do what you would like. If it were me I would just use her for sex for a little while while looking for a new gf, then you can dump her when you find a new gf.
>>
File: 1425268395051.jpg (271 KB, 1508x1000) Image search: [Google]
1425268395051.jpg
271 KB, 1508x1000
>>27115829
A million times this, it tell me these things.
>She knew he was desperate to expect something more than FWB with her
>She desperately wants to be seen by other men
>She does not respect her body
>She has contempt for her natural hair and probably hates white people
>She doesn't have a real job because she can get by playing people like OP and the probably numerous people she's in a "relationship" with while only putting out for strangers
OP, you're a stupid-ass motherfucker and you deserve everything you get for rewarding her behavior with your money and attention. You are the great enabler of this generation of women who are comfortable with cucking every man they see.
>>
>>27111912
Why would you date such a fucking degenerate? Not to go /pol/ on you, but if a girl goes to EDM concerts and does molly she's not fucking girlfriend material. Not to mention how she dresses.

Contrary to what a lot of people say, though, the dyed hair and piercings don't really mean anything.
>>
>91 posts replying to obvious bait
>>
>>27111912
>>27111993
>IDM
>intelligent dance music
jesus christ you nerds are just as bad a chads.

also OP i would toss that chick out the window. shes going to a rave dressed as a slut on ecstasy? do you know how horny women get on ecstasy? dog she's a slut man. even if shes not going to fuck anybody shes still proppin herself to get raped. there's two women you never date. sluts and women who ignorantly make themselves rape victims. bad joojoo
>>
>>27111912
is any of her stuff at your place or your stuff at her place?
>>
>>27116306
people like drama.
>>
>>27116380
Well he should keep her around until he finds someone else just so he has someone to fuck. Trashy women can be hot to fuck dude, you don't have to take them seriously and when you want a real relationship you get a real woman.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.