[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Physically attracted to women >Can't stand literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1457482341088.jpg (221 KB, 1063x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457482341088.jpg
221 KB, 1063x1500
>Physically attracted to women
>Can't stand literally anything else about them

From the sound of their voices to their weakness to the way they treat men as disposable, everything about women annoys me. I can't be the only one, right?
>>
Well then rejoyce fellow robot! The solution is traps! Go, go! GO
>>
>>27090475
Literally this entire board. Hopefully
Just get a fleshlight
>>
>>27090508
A fleshlight can't hold you, make you feel safe, tell you that you're worth something and encourage you to become a better person.
Neither can a woman to be completely honest
>>
>>27091110
And going homo is not possible. That includes traps
So what's left for us
>>
Men are supposed to find attraction through their visual faculties, but I'm right there with you pal. Nothing's sweet like finding some bitch attractive and then seeing her act like shit to a store clerk or something.
>>
File: 1425986181737.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1425986181737.png
129 KB, 724x611
>Physically attracted to young girls exclusively
>Love almost everything about them

Checkmate, roasties.
>>
They're fucking hideous. Everything about them is grotesque. I can't stand them.

The worst is when you actually get into a relationship with a gorgeous girl and see how she acts when she's in "relationship mode." When you're no longer courting her or trying to impress her, she's just the girl who hangs out in a bedroom with you while you both study or watch movies or whatever. Watch how they act at that point. There's nothing there. I can't explain it, but there's just nothing, nothing to account for all the fucking work it is to get them, to get to that point, all the work it is to tolerate them and deal with them. There's nothing. They are children. They wait until a man like you comes along and smashes his way past their defences, and then they sit in a room with you and watch movies on Netflix like they always did.

They do nothing. They are nothing. There is nothing to being a woman. They aren't even fucking people. There's no pathis, no goals, no ambitions, no drives, no stories or narratives or quests. They wait until someone fuckworthy comes along, then they fuck him, and then they sit and continue fermenting. They are literal children. They literally have the minds of children. There is NOTHING GOING ON.

Looking at women is like looking at some kind of weird eunuch man that never hit puberty, but his body kept growing. On some vague but deep level, it's horrifying.
>>
>>27090475
>Physically attracted to women
>Can't stand literally anything else about them
Literally everybody thinks this, you aren't alone at all.

Now that you realize they are completely worthless subhumans whose opinions mean nothing, go out and manipulate them into fucking you.
>>
>>27090475
You honostly sound like you are gay, most likely a very sissy man would do you good or a filthy trap
>>
Just read all the post, everyone here but me is a massive homo in denial, if not full blown gay you all are BIfurious at least
>>
File: 250px-Narses[1].jpg (33 KB, 250x344) Image search: [Google]
250px-Narses[1].jpg
33 KB, 250x344
>>27091509
>Looking at women is like looking at some kind of weird eunuch man that never hit puberty, but his body kept growing.
Some eunuchs have done great things, mate. In certain cultures, being the court eunuch was a position of prestige and power.

>>27091578
>You honostly sound like you are gay
If only, that would be too easy. Sadly I'm firmly straight. It's hard to explain, but I guess I'm attracted to the male interior but the female exterior. My ideal partner would be the impossible: a woman with the drive, ambition, confidence, strength and protective instinct of a man.
>>
>>27091551
>they're fucking awful
>go spend lots of time with them

There's no explaining you people.
>>
File: 1457736218279.jpg (102 KB, 775x1031) Image search: [Google]
1457736218279.jpg
102 KB, 775x1031
>>27091160
There can be only one path
>>
>>27091692
They have a few holes you can put your penis in and it feels good.
>>
>>27091692
It's literally maddening to be attracted to women. It's like being a starving man and having delicious food in front of you constantly.

Abstinence isn't really an option.
>>
>>27091923
>It's like being a starving man and having delicious food in front of you constantly.
It's more like being a thirsty man on a raft in the middle of the ocean: having a sip of seawater is tempting, but it doesn't quench your thirst at all. In fact, it only makes it worse. Yet there's no fresh, drinkable water as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>27091160
Genetically engineered waifus who can breed with humans
>>
>>27091110
You. I like you.

Original commencement.
>>
>>27092378
>Original commencement.
I haven't been on /r9k/ for a while, did Nip Moot reintroduce the "orinal comment" bullshit?
>>
I dunno OP some girls can be very sweet but many are cunts
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.