[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Frogs & Feels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: bar1.jpg (64 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
bar1.jpg
64 KB, 614x389
So it's friday night, hopefully the normalfags are out in the club and we can finally have some comfy time alone.
Come in here and have a drink.
And read the sign. If you're a normalfag go somewhere else.
>>
>>27086295
hey man, had a rough day at work and I don't know any fancy drinks or what not, but if you got scotch I'd appreciate it.

wageslaving is slowly killing me from inside man. I work as a salesman and some of the stuff I do clashes so hard with my ethics, and don't know what to do about it.
>>
>>27086295
Do you guys have a pool table? It's been a while since I've played

>tfw friend used to have a pool table in his garage and we would play all day
>>
Give me a pint of your cheapest beer on tap
Everything has gone so wrong because of my apathy and I just can't bring myself to care.
>>
>>27086295
Rum and coke please, its going to be a long day
>>
Is this some sort of role play thread...?
>>
File: wojack32.png (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wojack32.png
43 KB, 400x400
Hey bartender, I'll take a Yuengling Amber Lager.

I don't know why I even try. Talking to people from /soc/ on kik gives me severe anxiety and I only leave the house once or twice every month. Humans weren't meant to live like me, but I'm an agoraphobic failure who gets panic attacks from going outside.

Communicating with the outside world via technology only feeds my paranoia, because I'm convinced the FBI is monitoring me for some reason. I can't imagine a real reason anyone would want to talk to me, so I'm instantly suspicious of anyone who is nice to me or shows interest in me in any way.

I have bed sores on my legs from laying in bed all day, and I could do to lose a little bit of weight. I'm 5'9" 190 which is well into fat territory.

I'm 23 and I've never had a gf. Tfw no gf loses its meaning when all the potential gfs are graduating college and getting married. At this point all I can hope for is some divorced single mother to settle for me, assuming she's willing to deal with my shut-in tendencies.

I don't even know how to get a job. My parents have been pestering me about it lately, and I really have been summoning up the courage to put in online applications, but I have no work history and a massive crater in my resume. Nobody wants to hire me.

On second thought bartender, make it whisky straight. I need something strong today.
>>
File: 1443903220066.jpg (68 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1443903220066.jpg
68 KB, 645x773
>>27086295
Alright, I'll have a coffee please. There's still work to be done today.

>tfw I always get this weird sensation of meaninglessness everytime I'm doing something new
>>
File: 1457721075968.gif (944 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1457721075968.gif
944 KB, 500x333
>>27086295

Jin and tonic please, it might just be a long, long night.
>>
>>27086295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

thread theme
>>
Beer please!

I really hate my job, sometimes I wake up at night thinking about suicide, desu I am contemplating it right now.
Also being a 30 years old virgin with severe social anxiety sucks really hard.
>>
>>27086358
I assume you want a whole bottle?
Do you mean you have to try to pressure people into buying useless shit or what do you do against your ethics?
>>27086381
Yeah but you most likely have to play by yourself.
>>27086405
Yeah, that sounds familiar.
What kind of stuff have you fucked up?

I'll get to the rest of you after i've taken a piss.
>>
>>27086295
I'll take the peanuts.

Started therapy this week. Don't think it'll help at all though. Depressed, anxiety ridden, friendless, it's an endless cycle of shit.
>>
File: 1454425260111.png (521 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
1454425260111.png
521 KB, 800x559
Martini will do, thanks.

Meds are killing me, I started taking cipralex last week and the headaches and anexity is fucking killing me. I just hope it'll end soon.
Let's stay comfy tonight guys.
>>
>>27086409
Here you go, there's lime too.
>>27086476
You'll get both the beer and the whisky.
>>27086521
Fine, here's some coffee.
If you need a drink later i'll be waiting.
What kind of work is it?
>>27086535
Here you go.
You can spend that long night right here in this thread.
>>27086590

Here's a glass, help yourself in the tap as much as you want. Wizards drink for free.
What's your job?
>>27086631
I guarantee that no on has touched the peanuts, here they are.
What issues are you talking about in therapy?
>>
File: 1457607171731.jpg (19 KB, 526x317) Image search: [Google]
1457607171731.jpg
19 KB, 526x317
Sex on the beach please.
>>
>>27086785
Thank you. At least something good comes from wizardhood.
>>
File: ls.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>27086592
I don't mind playing alone. I'm not very good and would probably lose anyways. If anyone happens to want to join me I'll be over there though

Also I'll take a beer bartender. A wheat beer if you've got it
>>
Hello. I'll have a cold IPA please. Are non-violent cyborgs allowed? It's been an exhausting day so I've decided to chill with you guys tonight and be comfy. You're cool too.
>>
>>27086947
Meant non virgin, not non-violent. fucking autocorrect
>>
>>27086947
Non-virgin here. I talked to the bartender yesterday about it. It's better to just not bring it up. As long as you're not a normie I think it's okay
>>
2 litres of white wine and 30 cl of vodka, and only buzzed. Does this mean I'm an alcoholic?
>>
>>27087052
>non-virgin
>not normalfag
>>
>>27086295
ill just have water because im broke
leaving tomorrow for a job in a hotel in a different city
ill have to live in a house with like 15 normies
im fucking scared
i just hope the job has no responsibilities
>>
Peroni please.

Just got done with my long week and got asked at the last second to work tomorrow. Saturday. At the office.
>>
>>27087124
Everything will be OK! Don't wory anon!
>>
>>27086873
I'll play with you anon. Good taste in beer too, got a Leffe here myself
>>
>>27087120
I am
>autist
>small dick
>neet
>ugly

Look man, I respect your opinion, but I'm just here to relax, drink and play some pool. I assure you I'm not a normalfag
>>
File: wojack33.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
wojack33.png
252 KB, 511x428
Barkeep, slide me another shot of whisky, I'm back for another rant.

Some people online have asked me lately if I hate women. The truth is, I don't know. I had nothing but bad experiences with them back in school, and I would consider myself reasonably redpilled on their nature, but part of me holds onto some sort of delusional optimism regarding women. I want to love one, to engage in a traditional relationship with her and ride off into the metaphorical sunset of life with a happy ending. By my logical mind knows this isn't possible. The women who are willing to settle down are jaded single moms and divorcees who spent their 20's riding the cock carousel. I'm never going to find my happy ending, and I accept that.

It would probably be healthier for me to leave the house from time to time. All of my opinions are formed through internet exposure. I only leave the house to pick up meds and occasionally buy liquor. Without exposure to the real world, I basically take anything I read online as fact as long as it has data backing it up. Human nature is something I study through posts on an anime imageboard instead of something I experience through real interaction. This is not a good thing. But I'm so anxious and autistic regarding interaction that the prospect of going out gives me a panic attack.

I know I should get up out of bed. I know I should take a shower. I know I should shave. I know I should get something besides ramen to eat. But I won't because I'm a pathetic loser.

End post. I guess I'm the sad kind of drunk.
>>
I'm obviously not in the club but sitting at home with a ridiculously strong drink, slowing scrolling through /r9k/.

Can I join you guys?
>>
>>27087313
Yep. What you listening to
>>
>late to the game
>just started using 4chan 2 weeks ago
> turned down a friend to go clubbing because my thread was on fire
>sitting in apartment with lights of
> laughing loudly to myself
> neighbors think I'm having a mental breakdown
> currently a hot 20 year old chick. .. turning into something I don't understand

So many feels
>>
>>27087313
yeah, you are more than welcome! What are you drinking?
>>
>tfw genetic failure which gets no sex ever
JUST
>>
>>27087358
>> currently a hot 20 year old chick. .. turning into something I don't understand
?????????
>>
>>27087358
>currently a hot 20 year old chick
dont make those 2 weeks 3.

fuck off forever
>>
>>27087400

A disgusting mixture of vodka, cherry brandy and amaretto. I am thinking of a bottle of Sierra Nevada next though. I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore, anon. Thank you for your acceptance.
>>
File: received_1709058189332696.jpg (27 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
received_1709058189332696.jpg
27 KB, 722x349
I'd like an imperial stout, whatever you got

At work right now, covered in paint, don't really know where my life is heading. I am 22 but I get treated like a 17 year old. I ditched the only class I need to transfer to uni and thinking about dropping it. I'm terrible math and the class just makes me feel stupid so I end up not showing up.

Got a lot of feels today man, I just wish I had someone that I could relate to. Everyone around me has their life on track.. What the hell am I doing?
>>
>>27087446
you always have your fellow robots that you can relate to. That it was it's good with this board, we are not alone in this mess.
>>
>>27087304
My life: the post.

I feel with ya.
>>
File: giphy.gif (847 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
847 KB, 500x304
>>27087220
Right on dude. Do you wanna bet a few bucks on it? I'm not very confident but playing for money just adds an extra level of excitement I feel
>>
Hey bartender. Just water please, trying to lose some weight.

I'm at that point in my life where I see my friends getting all cuddly with their girlfriends and I just wanna die out of jealousy, you know?
I'm 24 years old, almost 25. I'm waking up to the fact that 1/4th of my life is already over and I've had nobody to share it with.
I just don't know how to even begin getting a girlfriend. I broke out in nervous sweats when I went outside to buy new shoes today. I'm not exactly a social butterfly. I wouldn't even know where to go to meet girls my age. Or what to say. I'm not exactly handsome either. Am I just completely fucked?

Y'know what, screw water, pour me some of your strongest stuff.
>>
>>27086727
Here it is. Hope you like it.
Why are you taking the meds?
>>27086824
No sex for you. I'll make it but it will be called masturbation on the beach.
>>27086873
We have all kinds of beer. We have Hoegaarden on tap if you like that.
>>27086851
I'll be a wizard in a little while too.
Do you still feel tfw no gf or is that long gone?
>>27087114
Probably.
If you're only buzzed it sounds like i need to get you some more.
>>27087124
Sounds like it could be bad but i think there's a pretty good chance it will be just fine.
Will you have your own room?
How much will you work in a week?
>>27087194
Bene. You probably need this beer but maybe not too much so you can't get up tomorrow.
>>
Vodka with cranberry juice if you have any.

Ever since I got some steam friends I've realized how needy I am. Right now they're all either offline and not replying. It's not a devastating feel, but it's my most recent.
>>
File: wojack36.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wojack36.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
Okay, one more longwinded post and then I'll be done. I'm drinking Old Crow in real life and I'm pretty deep in at this point.

I put in a job application at the Walmart down the street yesterday. It may not sound like much, but for me even putting in an application is an accomplishment. My parents applauded me for it. But I have no idea what I'll actually do if I get the job. I get panic attacks from the prospect of leaving the house, how would I work in customer service or even a warehouse environment? Being around people is the most important skill in modern society, or in any society, and I'm lacking in it. I just want to escape this hell I've built for myself and become a happy normalfag. But I know that won't happen. I'm just too weak of a person to change myself or my life. And, like I mentioned before, even if I do hear back about the job, I have a crater in my resume that I can't explain to any potential employer.

Part of me wants to go back to the psych ward. At least that place was comfy. At least there they had people I could understand. The psych ward was like a massive collection of dysfunctional robots put together in the same place, and in some bizarre way I didn't feel anxious around them. They understood me and I understood them, and while I was there I genuinely believed my life would be improving afterwards. Unfortunately that momentum evaporated as soon as I left, and now I'm here as a shut-in again. I probably got lucky with my ward, because I've read horror stories online about other wards since then. I probably would've killed myself, or at least attempted, if I was locked up in one of those bad ones.

I bet nobody is actually reading by this point, but I'll keep typing because I have nothing better to do anyways. I want to pick my guitar back up and continue learning to play, but I don't have anyone to play for and I can't summon up the attention span or the work ethic to try learning something again. I suck.

Fuck everything.
>>
File: 1428836187459.png (35 KB, 645x552) Image search: [Google]
1428836187459.png
35 KB, 645x552
>>27087483
Suppose you're right but even then you see robots that have something to be proud of, whether it's something physical or just studying a subject. Even robots who play vidya dont dedicate all their free time to it and if they do they are very good at what they play.

I feel stupid and stressed out for 90% of the day. The other 10% is losing myself with alcohol, masturbation, and videogames. I had goals to get to uni but now that I'm close I don't even think I know enough about my subject or care about it anymore. It's just a big mess.
>>
>>27087631
absolutely, i'm not particularly good at pool, but thanks for paying for my next drink
>>
>>27087697
Beware anon he is a hustler
>>
>>27087655
>>27087313

>tfw no robotender response
>>
File: miserable-pet-1.jpg (39 KB, 350x376) Image search: [Google]
miserable-pet-1.jpg
39 KB, 350x376
Its 10th month of my unemployment. Its fucking terrible. Here i am drinking strong beers to some "calming" pills. I was intoverted working normie for 11 years and I want it back. despite experience and skills no one is hiring me... Its a tragedy. I will drink myself into coma while browsing r9k...
>>
>>27087655
>>27087114 here
You're probalbu right. I'm going to correct thsi mistake.
>>
Hard day, just give me a pint of something to get me drunk, why do normies say >justburself when myself is despicable and being someone else makes me feel like human slime?
>>
>>27087899
fuck normies, they don't understand us
>>
>>27087852

Anon I find this amusing, pls keep drinking with me.
>>
File: wojack7.jpg (27 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
wojack7.jpg
27 KB, 403x403
Well, I'm thoroughly drunk and listening to Govi. What're y'all feeling today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alNcHSwsd8A

Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like to be a normalfag. To be able to go out every day and live life to its fullest without a hitch. To function in public without feeling the need to break down in a panic attack or kill myself on the spot. They must be so happy, with their relationships and friendships. Not just the Chads, but the normies who live day to day just like almost everyone else. I can't even fathom what Chad feels. I'm absolute bottom of the barrel scum. I can barely imagine how a normie feels day to day, Chad is beyond my comprehension.

My Old Crow bottles are closing in on emptiness, which means I'll have to work up the courage to walk to the liquor store down the street again. I hate taking liquor store trips. The cashier always gives me looks. I know I'm a pallid, fat, ugly neckbeard who comes in regularly to buy bottom shelf shit to drink out of plastic bottles. I'm your fucking paying customer, what right do you have to judge me? Fuck all. It frustrates me to no end when strangers who don't even know me can smell the loser scent in my blood. It helps me remember my place in life. My place at the bottom of the social ladder.

Comfy threads aren't doing it for me anymore. I used to be able to look at pictures and relax, or at least go to google streetview in Japan and soothe myself with images of street that look like those in my Japanese cartoons, but it doesn't work anymore. I'm miserable all the time now. What am I supposed to do now? My meds aren't strong enough even though I'm on the highest possible dosage and my liquor only makes me more miserable. Fuck it all.
>>
I'll have a kiddy cocktail, barkeep.
I have to work this weekend. It's my second day of work and standing for that long killed me on the first day. I just hope people are right when they say it gets better and working is worth it. I just came out of almost two comfy years of NEETdom.
>>
A whole bottle of whiskey please.
Im 20, in education, virgin. Im at a school with almost no girls in it, and my all-guy class puts a lot of pressure on me because of my virginity. I just realised how fucked i am around women. I think i am good looking, at least i usually feel it from the responses i get from females. The fucked up thing is, whenever i make any kind of contact with a girl, i just go full anxiety-mode. It cripples me, i turn into a giant spaghetti walking on two feet. And i usually dont feel bad on the spot, im too paralised to feel bad. But when the contact ends, and im going my way, instead of apprechiateing the attention, i start to hate myself, with all my mind. I fucking hate the feeling, being faced with my own anxiety and covardice.Also i had to my brothers house, ive been depending on others all my life, i have no interest in anything, and i dont think i can finish school or start working.
I just want this ride to end.
>>
>>27087953
Sure thinh friend. What are you drinking?
>>
>>27087304
I don't know what to tell you other than here's your whisky.
I recognize a lot of that. Spending all this time on the internet and just learning everything from here will mostly show you the bad shit in social lifes and none of the good stuff but it's still good to know about all the bad shit.
>>27087407
Yeah, that's what we're like.
We can try to drink until we forget about women and all that shit. Here's a bottle of some stuff i found in the basement.
>>27087446
Hopefully this thread is the right place for finding someone to relate to,
Nice taste in beer btw. Here's a nice one, it's over 10% alcohol.
>>
yes anon, I hate buying alco too. Those cashiers always judging me.

>mfw I misjudged the amount of alco I need

Those drunken trips to the store are humiliating
>>
>>27088112

I am >>27087436

How do you even drink two litres of wine anon? Was it two 1 litre bottles or what?
>>
File: image.png (479 KB, 814x510) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479 KB, 814x510
>This place is fuckin beat man
>yeah bro told you we shouldn't have come here until at least 12
>fuck this Jesus where are the bitches at?
>I don't man it's just a bunch of fags standing around drinking cocktails
>look at that loser over there in the corner on his phone
>Hahahaha for sure bro what a fag look at his gay ass emo haircut
>hey check out that fuckboy over there with the trenchcoat on
>I bet he's got a sword under there or some shit
>HEY FAGGOTS, HOW ABOUT YOU SUCK ON THESE NUTS!!!!!
>Nice one bro I got that on snapchat
>Yo I heard some of the other phi psi bros are at Republic, wanna go over there
>fuck yeah dude let me rail some addy first
>>
>>27088179
You guys wouldn't happen to have any addy you could sell me before you fuck off would you?
>>
File: wojack 13.jpg (16 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
wojack 13.jpg
16 KB, 400x449
Fuck it, I'm all in. Time to dump even more feels into this thread.

I've never had a gf. I know that isn't abnormal for this board, but in my case I've never even been close. High school was spent sitting in the back of the classroom and eating lunch in the bathroom for the sake of avoiding human contact whenever possible. Any chance at getting one evaporated after graduation, when I became a NEET. Now, here I am, 5 years later. Haven't moved an inch since I graduated and sat my fat ass down in my computer chair, sighed, and thanks whatever supreme being lives in the sky that school was over. Getting a gf is beyond my comprehension now. Its like flying to the moon and playing among the stars, a fantasy that doesn't even happen in my dreams.

Love has never existed in my life. I grew up listening to my parents scream and fight downstairs, thinking that was normal, and at school I was taunted and pelted with rocks when I came close to the other children. If I've never known what it feels like to be in a loving environment, how am I supposed to understand love in its adult form? I'm emotionally and developmentally stunted, not to mention autistic. People like me don't find love. People like me are the sidekick or the villain in the hero's story. The pathetic creature that suffers while the more deserving find happiness.

I've grown to hate normalfags over the years because of their happy lives. They don't need my approval or my love, they get it from all areas of their lives, what would the love of a hideous failure mean to them? They would probably appreciate my disdain and hatred more than my love, all things considered. My love is toxic and creepy. It taints everything that it touches. So in a way hating normalfags is an act of respect towards them.

End this post now. Maybe I'll post again after a few more drinks.
>>
>>27088179
Y'all two should no homo fuck
>>
>>27087639
If you have a bunch of friends there's a decent chance you could meet some girl.
Here's some rubbing alcohol for you.
>>27087676
Sure we have that.
Do they all have lives where they do stuff and you have nothing to do other than to play with them?
>>27087685
>I bet nobody is actually reading by this point
I read your post.
I don't know what to say other than drink this shit.
>>27087806
So you don't enjoy just sitting and doing nothing?
>>27087899
Maybe you should try following the advice, why don't you just try tp be yourself :^)
Here's a pint of the strong and cheap stuff.
>>
>>27088268
You're not a villian anon

You're a victim, and you're my hero :D
>>
>>27088268
Heavy shit, Anonymous. I had the same experience as you in school, it fucked me up for life too probably.
>>
File: image.png (137 KB, 331x292) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137 KB, 331x292
>>27088219
>Addys for the brothers only but you can have some if you let me take a shit in your mouth bitch
>>
File: 1448938369246.jpg (46 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1448938369246.jpg
46 KB, 612x612
>>27086295
>Depressed like never before
>Could really use a hug or even a handshake
>No money to travel to mom's house
>She calls me every now and then
>I tell her more and more lies "I'm okay, everything's fine."
I think I might go to church. If I'm not mistaken there's a part when people hug each other and shake hands. I don't quite remember.
>>
File: yes.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2000
>>27088174
Yes I dod
>>
>>27088409
You should go to church. You can possibly find some good support and community there

I want to go too, but my social anxiety is holding me back and I'm such a weirdo that even they'll reject me. I'll muster up the courage one day though
>>
>>27086785
>I guarantee that no on has touched the peanuts, here they are.
>What issues are you talking about in therapy?
My stunted social development, how to cope in pressure situations, how to not suppress my emotions. The usual robot stuff.
>>
>>27088409
I'm agnostic so I'd even feel out of place there, fml
>>
>>27088462

Anon I think I love you.

Let's just drink litres of cheap wine,
>>
File: wojack6.png (29 KB, 398x394) Image search: [Google]
wojack6.png
29 KB, 398x394
>>27088328
>>27088354
Thanks anons, this next post is dedicated to you.

>>27086295
Time to keep the rant going. I'm thoroughly drunk at this point, so sorry if it get jumbled.

Sometimes I dream of just dropping everything and taking a vacation. Irrational, I know, since I'm a neet shut-in with little to no savings. How would I even get to Japan, Thailand, or any other country I might want to go to? But I still want to do it. If this were Game of Thrones I would drop everything and join the nights watch, in real life I can't join the military because my history of mental health issues disqualifies me, but I still dream of the possibility. Travel abroad feels like it could be a healing experience, one that could cure me of the jaded opinions and thoughts I'm plagued with in front of my computer all day. Maybe one day one of my job applications will be accepted and I'll save up enough money for the trip. And maybe then I'll be able to come back new, a changed man. But that's just a pipe dream. No amount of weebdom in Akihabara will cure me of my issues. A lifetime of unhappiness can't be fixed by two or three weeks of good times. And good times might be overestimating it, because I hate being around people and Japan is bustling with people day in and day out.

I tried my hand at writing the other day. The creative kind, not the shitposting on an anime imageboard kind. It didn't turn out so well. My dialogue was about as wooden as you would expect from an agoraphobic loser who never goes outside. Its funny really, you'd think with all the time on my hands I'd be able to produce something of value. But I can't and I haven't. All I can do is worldbuild. I have literally dozens of word documents detailing life on a space station airport hybrid located at the outside of the solar system, but my social ineptitude keeps me from writing a story on it. Its frustrating.
>>
can i smoke a joint in here guys?
>>
>>27088484
Meant to say that I'm such a weirdo that *I'm afraid* that even they'll reject me
>>
>>27088541

Only if I can have two's anon.

In the UK, that means, can I have a puff of your cig.
>>
>>27088511
That sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately I'm out of wine, I just habe vodka left
>>
File: 1451536985985.jpg (38 KB, 307x297) Image search: [Google]
1451536985985.jpg
38 KB, 307x297
Surprise me, Robotender

Anyway, I've recently started going to a therapist, and he's arranged a group session with a few of his other patients, and we're all gunna meet 2 weeks from now. Do you think I might meet some robots there? I have no friends, but I'd like to have one of you as a friend.
>>
>>27088393
Whatever dude. I don't even want them that bad but I figured it's friday and it's been a while since I've been stimmed so what the hell

>you can have some if you let me take a shit in your mouth bitch

You're hilarious Chad XD I can see why all the girls love you!!
>>
I got a story about a girl that involves cancer, hyperventilation, crying and hugging.
Anyone cares to listen?
>>
>>27088610
Hit us with it
>>
If I had drunk sex once does that count

I didnt even finsih, just stuck it in sat there
>>
>>27088516
I also have thought a lot about just leaving behind everything behind that I can't fit in a backpack and travel around the world, it seems like a good idea, but I'm too much of an autist to interact with anyone, let alone people who don't even speak English.

I program video games as a creative outlet but I always get depressed when I see what other people are making because it's a million times better than anything I'm capable of
>>
File: wojack34.png (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wojack34.png
48 KB, 600x600
My bottle is almost empty over here. And I'm still going.

I just don't know guys. I don't know how wageslaves do it. How can they have jobs, girlfriends, friends, relationships with their parents, and hobbies all at the same time? I can barely function shitposting and watching anime all day. Even that makes me feel like breaking down and having a panic attack. Yet normalfags can juggle all the complexities of their daily lives like its nothing. Then they relax and watch TV at the end of the day in the free time they somehow have. I don't know how they do it. I just want to be normal so fucking badly, but I can't be normal. I was born with a fucked up brain, raised in a fucked up environment, rejected by my peers all throughout school, and I am the result of it. Fuck it all.

Last time I attempted suicide I used a box cutter on my neck. It failed, obviously, and I ended up in the psych ward for a month. I think I might've talked about that in another post I made on here, but fuck it, I'll go at it again. I wonder what happened to the people I met in there. I hope they're doing okay. They are some of the few people I've ever cared about outside of my immediate family. They were relatable, they were decent people who struggled like me. Except for the women, I still felt hate for the women, because misogyny is deep in my blood. I know I shouldn't be like this, but I am. The women all attempted suicide by taking ten Tylenol and driving themselves to the emergency room afterwards. One even admitted it was all a ploy for attention so her parents would take pity on her. How the fuck did they expect to deserve to share the same space with the rest of us? To occupy resources spent to help those who really needed help? Fuck them. Fuck all of them. I hated them.
>>
>>27088631
Okay here it goes.

>Be in school
>Bored as fuck
>decide to chat with some girl
>It's going well
>Wow she's actually really nice
>Talk to her more
>Message each other
>You know the deal
>People start teasing us
>Get shit like:"Stop flirting already and help us with the fucking assignment"
>"Jesus Christ just suck his dick already"
>Start thinking about it
>I can't be in love
>No. Not me
>Am I in love?
>FOR FUCK'S SAKE IM IN LOVE
>Panic.webm
>She messages me

Should I continue?
>>
>>27088548
I know what you mean. I'm not a social butterfly either, but I'm used to dealing with people. So there's that. I think I can blend in.

>>27088507
I consider myself an atheist, though I was raised as a christian. I don't go out of my way to "preach" atheism, and I don't care for other people's faith. It's just that the church seems as good as place as any to get in touch with other human beings. It certainly suits me more than a club or a bar. Even though I don't share their beliefs.
>>
File: mfwhangover.gif (183 KB, 480x261) Image search: [Google]
mfwhangover.gif
183 KB, 480x261
>>27088588

well let me just tell you anon, I have an entire fucking bar in my spare room. not even joking.

i'm bored so just made myself a cocktail full of a bunch of different spirts and it actually doesn't taste that bad.

mfw my hangover tomorrow
>>
>>27088667
>I consider myself an atheist, though I was raised as a christian. I don't go out of my way to "preach" atheism, and I don't care for other people's faith. It's just that the church seems as good as place as any to get in touch with other human beings. It certainly suits me more than a club or a bar. Even though I don't share their beliefs.

I wasn't raised in any religion, but I'm the same with regards to others' beliefs, it's never bothered me. And I get what you mean about a church setting being more welcoming.
>>
Heya Bartender, it's a little early in the day to be drinking for me so I think I'll have a nice frothy Dr. Pepper.

As far as things go, I finally got a job. Pay's decent enough (~$10.40) and I'm supposed to start Monday. I dunno, maybe things will start looking up for me, I finally feel like I have a purpose especially since I'm not in school right now.
Who knows, it's seasonal so I can't get too used to it, though, I was encouraged to go after a more solid position later down the road so I will.

Is this the regular bartender? I have a feeling it isn't.
O-our regular bartender isn't with us anymore is he?
>>
File: wojack5.png (8 KB, 415x403) Image search: [Google]
wojack5.png
8 KB, 415x403
Three more shots and I'm feeling dizzy. Lets take it all the way.

I've never been a religious person. If I was, I might've had a better life. Churches provide a support group and a solid bedrock of faith for their members. Something I never had growing up. We moved a lot when I was a kid, and somehow at every place I lived I was a social pariah hated by the other kids. Churches might've given me friends and peers who would've supported me, but I guess thats a question that will never be answered. Like I said before, I've never been a religious person. My parents weren't religious either, and I blame them for keeping me from the light. I can't convince myself to believe in God now that I've been indoctrinated into atheism by family and the fucking internet. I need some sort of light in my life yet belief in God constantly eludes me.

Its funny really. I'm drinking alone yet again, with that same Old Crow bourbon I've talked about before. I've never drank with another person. I've never had a friend to share drinking with. Its always been a way to quiet my inner demons, to drown them beneath a flood of alcohol. It hasn't been working as well lately. Sometimes I forget that normalfags consider drinking alone to be "odd" or "abnormal" since I do it all the time. Drinking alone is all I know. I would almost be ashamed if someone saw me throwing back shots like I do in my childhood bedroom every day.

Fuck. I'm having to backspace a lot and correct a ton of errors now. The liquor is really starting to hit me. I might lay down in a few minutes here.
>>
>>27088665
Ive been there so far. Cont bro
>>
Hey thread. This is pretty comfy. I've got a lot on my plate about where my life is headed. I'm not religious, but I think everything happens for a reason and with everything that's happened to me, I guess I just deserve to be lonely and in pain. I see suicide in my future but I'm not sure when. I push people away because I don't deserve their love, but it's all I want. I'm completely alone.
There's no hope for me, Robotender. I can't escape the misery, I just need to get this out of my head.
>>
>>27088721
I don't blame you. As long as you get drunk your mission is completed.

I was going to have all of this for tomorrow, but I couldn't stay awatr fron it..,
>>
>>27088805
>She messages me
>Normal conversation
>Get to the conversation of dating
>She tells she just doesn't have the strength
>FML.jpg
>She starts talking about her mother
>Her Mum has cancer
>She breaks down
>Comfort her
>"I'm just glad I have you"
>There's still a chance!
>Months pass
>Might aswell be dating
>Talking to each other all the time
>Holding each other
>Talking about some really personal shit to each other
>I was the only one who could just touch her ass and she'd do the same
>100% I'm not in the friend zone btw
>Tell best friend that I'm gonna invite her somewhere and tell her how I feel
>Every fucking time it doesn't work out
>I don't have time when she asks me out
>She doesn't have time when I ask her out
>All of the sudden she gets distant
>>
tfw barkeep is silent now

Check'em now pls
>>
File: 1450115877708.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1450115877708.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>27088911
sugoi anon
>>
>>27088786
Trust me, it doesn't.
I'm technically a Christian now and while you can push all your problems onto Jesus-desu, enough shit starts to happen that makes you realise a truly loving God wouldn't let you go through this. No one would. That for me is when I realised at least an all loving God cannot be possible. I believe in some force or being that created the universe, but nothing can be perfect and love everything. It's stupid to pin all your problems onto Skydad.
I've never had a friend to talk to for long either. I had a few but I destroy my relationships with them because I don't deserve it (see >>27088881 ). I don't know, robot. Maybe this is just the way things are for us.
>>
>>27088911
Pretty nice tbqhwu senpai
>>
File: wojack23.jpg (156 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
wojack23.jpg
156 KB, 746x982
Okay. One more. For no reason other than to fill time in my day.

I can't take criticism. At all. I have to actively avoid places that criticize my NEET lifestyle or mock "neckbeards" and other social failures. It depresses the shit out of me to know that, even now, people hate and loathe what I have become. And that they are probably, by all chances, the same people who hated and mocked me in school back when I still had some hope for the future. I hate tumblrinas and other "safe space" anons who act like they need coddling from the mean things the outsiders have to say, but I'm no different from them. I just want to be able to post in peace without being torn down and reminded of how worthless I am as a human being. The truth is painful when your life is a shitty as mine. I need a place to bury my head and forget about it for a little while.

Kik has helped a little. Ever since I downloaded it and started adding people from the /r9k/ omegle threads I've had some people to talk to. But they always end eventually, mainly because my paranoia sets in and I start to suspect that they're government agents. Nothing good can ever last in my life, it always turns rotten after a while. I know I could probably post on /soc/ and meet new people faster that way, but the idea of communicating with normalfags in any way disgusts me at this point. I know they would hate me, like I mentioned before, and I know they would judge the shit out of me for my loser lifestyle.

I'm thinking I might just migrate to wizchan for good sometime soon. This place is becoming a convention where normies come to laugh at autists. It sucks. It used to be so good.
>>
File: 1456033017902.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1456033017902.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
In about an hour I'm going to go to class and take a test that I am totally unprepared for and will most likely fail, and failing it means I will probably finally get kicked out of university. I really have nobody to blame but myself, and I'm less upset about getting kicked out and more upset that I let down my mother who for some reason still thinks I'm going to turn things around, get a degree, get a good career, and marry a beautiful woman and give her grandkids.

I've already accepted that I'm pretty much pathetic, weak willed, and useless. I just wish I didn't have to drag other people down with me.
>>
>>27088888

anon maybe we could get just as drunk tomorrow. I love being drunk. I think I fail in RL when I'm sober.
>>
>robotender
You should quit and let the real tenders do these threads, or move to wizchan where virginity is the only defining trait of being a member of that community.
>>
>>27089004
this describes me perfectly yesterday at this time.
>>
>>27088889
Fuck man, at least you got the courage to achieve something. I think i can relate to the frustration. I had a girl in school who was into me, i was into her, we were talking for a year on,exchanged messages. I wasnt so close to building a relationship in all my life, easy as a pie, but neither of us had the courage to make a step.
Years later it breaks my heart to see her move on, and i am still a robot.
>>
I feel this is a bit of a failure thread but we're all drunk (I hope) so whatever. I need a bit of advice. Can I ask you fellow drunk anons for help plz?
>>
>>27089033
Same here. I am fucking retard in RL when I'm sovber. Hopefully I'll be online tomorrow, if I don't pass out before 16:00 GMT. Otherwise I do have kik and snapchat, on which you could add me if you also have it.
>>
>>27089158

I don't use either because I'm a fucking loser. Only Skype. Despite spending 90% of my time on 4chan I'm a bit of an internet failure. Sorry Anon. You seem like the kind of guy I could chat shit with.
>>
File: wojack3.jpg (48 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
wojack3.jpg
48 KB, 550x550
Fuck it, keep the ball rolling.

I love how women get so defensive when someone holds contradictory positions to them on sexual matters. If you support virginity until marriage, you're a prude who tries to dictate what women do with their bodies. If you support sex-positivity and are ugly, you're a disgusting creep who probably cums all over his anime girl body pillow. There really is no winning with these feminist types. And god forbid you're a fucking virgin. They HATE virgins. Its the ultimate insult to them, and to any normalfag really. All you have to do to "btfo" someone is call them a virgin. There is no better insult, according to normalfags.

MGTOW is the only way for rational modern males to go. Feeding the female ego leads to nothing but misery. I know I'm not one to speak for MTGOW, being an agoraphobic NEET failure, but even the more successful robots on here have a nasty history with women and need a quick wake up call regarding their nature. Focusing on self-improvement and career furthering is much more productive than obsessing over the vaginal jew, and even having a waifu like the stereotypical neckbeard is preferable to the ups and downs of holding a relationship with a real person. I can't imagine what it must be like to fight every day, to endure all the courtship needs society presses on a man, all for a chance at sex. Its ridiculous. I can't believe people actually do it willingly. Nu Males and female enablers, all of them.

If you haven't already figured it out, I'm angry at women for being women. Its not new.
>>
>>27089080
That's me now

>She gets distant
>Try to talk to her
>Get ignored big time
>Fuck it I have to ask what's wrong
>She thinks I've been making fun of her the whole time
>WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?
>"A lot people"
>"WHO EXACTLY?"
>It's one of her jealous friends who's mad for nobody giving her antention
>WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT
>"And you got really arrogant"
>AROGANT
>How the fuck am I arrogant?
I fucking hate myself
>It's been about a year now
>We don't talk to each other
>Have to see her almost everyday
>Everyone knows How I felt about her and everytime they bring it up I feel like getting stabbed

It's the last year of school And I'm pretty sure I won't ever see her again. There will be a party at a "friends" house soon and I'll probably get drunk and high and I'll probably do something stupid since she will be there.

It's probably a bad idea but I just can't keep living with the fact I let the perfect girl for me let through my fingers so easily.
>>
>>27089202
I haven't used Skype in a while, but I can stay online for ypu anon. I'm not able to speak tomorrow, so only text,
My handle is gustav.jp. Any other anon could add me if they want to.
>>
>>27089324
In my experience, Kik is better than Skype. Its easier to delete once you're done using it, while Skype stays forever.
>>
>>27089208
I don't understand women at all. I'm not consciously MGTOW, but being a kissless virgin with no idea what to do there's no hope really. I barely even talk to women, although even if I could I wouldn't hang on their every word like some men seem to.
>>
>>27089380
Yeah, I prefer kik. Much easier to handle on mobile as well.
>>
>>27089260
It gives me a bit of confort that someone else feels the way i feel.
If i was you, i would totally do something stupid. Or at least just get as high as humanly possible.
I really wish the best of luck to ypu
>>
>a singer walks up to the micstand in the corner of the bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1p0sA8bgGA
>>
File: such is life.gif (708 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
such is life.gif
708 KB, 408x303
>>27087685
I recently spent 32 days in a psyche ward
I made some friends but it was by far one of the worst experiences of my life. Met a cute indian girl. sometimes I think about her and wonder what she is up to and then remember she probably only thought of me as a friend. Very abstract kind of feel
>>
>>27089446
Thanks man. Atleast I know I'm not the only one.
I'm gonna get drunk and high as much as I can.

I have to see her almost every fucking day. Everyday I say to myself I'm gonna try fixing it but I never fucking do. Everytime someone mentions when we were basically together I feel like getting stabbed. Every time I see her, thnik about It's slowly kills me on the inside.

How the fuck did a beta like me fall for a girl who's the most beautiful, smartest, and friendliest person I have ever met. And how the fuck did she even like me back? I'm cold, sarcastic and apparently really arrogant.

How the fuck did I get screwed by a girl and my feelings so badly?
>>
File: 1373878136913.jpg (109 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
1373878136913.jpg
109 KB, 680x762
I went to this prostitute that's super affectionate to me and is gr8 at smooching and cuddling and now I want to visit her all the time but I'm also poor so I can't
>>
Y'all will have to forgive me for disappearing.
I had to do some stuff and chug some beer.
>>
>>27089795

Robotenderyou are crap.
>>
>>27089736
Is she expensive?
>>27088409
I have gone to church a few times and no one is younger than 60 there.
>>27088462
You just brought some horrible memories back. I have drank hundreds of liters of castillo de gredos.
Now you have to chug this shit.
>>27088541
Of course. Just go into the smokers booth to not bother anyone else.
>>
>>27089671
I know the feeling. During my 4 years of high school ive had 4 girls that i knew who were interested in me. Every single time i decided to make a move, but i was never able to build up the courage, and it just made me more and more miserable. And it gets worse by the day. Just try your best, and try not to feel guilty if you fail.

Im sorry if it sounds cliche, but ive done the exact opposite, and havent been able to make a single step forward ever since.
If i could, i would totally brohug you.
>>
>>27088596
Here's a redbull fernet.
My favorite.
Most likely everyone else in the group is a normalfag
>>27088661
I think it's easier for them to do stuff when they do stuff all day every day.
>>
>>27086295
bartender give me something that will kill me slow but hurtless thanks
>>
>>27089036
Maybe you should go back to facebook.
>>
>>27088661
You need another bottle then.
>>27088769
Really? No alcohol? Fine i guess.
>>27088786
Here's 6 shots for you.
>>27088967
You need a whole bottle, eh?
>>
File: NOT FBI.jpg (33 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
NOT FBI.jpg
33 KB, 283x283
>>27086476
Why, hello there, fellow user of the 4chan board. Don't worry, I assure you that the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which I have absolutely no relation to, are not monitoring you at all. In fact, I'm interested in obtaining some of those illegal substances you seem to be storing at your house. If you could give me your first and last name, as well as your adress and SSN, we should be able to quickly perform the transaction. In order to facilitate the exchange, we ask you not to leave your home.

Thanks for your cooperation.
>>
Guys, I've been lurking, I don't feel important enough to start my own thread and I like you guys.

Please feel free to fucking destroy me because I don't have a dick or whatever...I'm just drunk and wanting some advice.

So I've been seeing this guy (genuine robot, if that's relevant) and he's away with friends this weekend. I want to leave him to it but he's all I can think about.

Do you think it would be weird if I sent him a message telling him how much I want him right now? Things have been a bit quiet between us recently but he's on my mind and I want him to know I'm thinking about fucking him.
>>
File: 1455180114643.gif (863 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
1455180114643.gif
863 KB, 277x300
>>27090607
>Does a male want to be told that a female is thinking about fucking him?
>>
>talk about my problems in these threads
>no one ever responds
Why even bother
>>
>>27090689
I am here for you brother. What is on your mind?
>>
>>27090672

No, I get this, I'm a cunt for even asking. I just don't want to be a burden I guess. If he's with his friends is complete chill mode and I'm all like "hey I want to fuck you" he might feel awkward and hate me.
>>
>>27089630
My docs want to send me to a mental hospital, but I am trying really hard to avoid that
How was it?
Did you get forced to go there?
Why did you end up there?
>>
>>27090707
From his perspective I would imagine it would make him feel pretty good especially if he is a robot. He is out with bros having a good time and knows he has a qt(??) waiting patiently for him to fuck him when he gets back. Maybe you will turn him normie
>>
>>27090699
>failing uni classes
>depressed
>almost never eat
>super anxious
>can't go outside
>every time I form a relationship I ruin it because I get too scared of humans
>meds aren't working(Zoloft, Thyroxine and Mirtazapine)
>therapist gave up on me
>just sitting home doing nothing
>scared telling my docs about my thoughts of suicide because I don't want to go to a mental hospital
>think about it every few hours
>>
File: pepeandteddybear.png (192 KB, 580x773) Image search: [Google]
pepeandteddybear.png
192 KB, 580x773
>>27086295
Alright mate, I'll have your cheapest bottle of vodka or two-strok oil.

Have you got any pork scratchings?
>>
Every time I try to make friends or get close to anybody I always end up hating something about them.

I swear I could be social, but whoever I seem to talk to is usually just boring.

Ask what music they like:
>Oh I listen to everything! tl note: they always listen to top 40 pop or country shit
Ask what they do in their spare time:
>"I watch TV" or "I sleep a lot" or "I like to party!"
Everything that comes out of their mouths is something vapid, I swear it isn't just me right? Tell me you guys get that as well?
>>
>>27090607
If he is really a robot tell him, he will be fucking happy. I would be fucking happy.
Just try not to sound like a psycho tho.
>>
I'll take a gin with cucumber.

I miss having friends. I'm so lonely.
>>
>>27090762

I guess he's kind of half normie...I just feel like if he's out with them and he gets this message he might be a bit "that's inappropriate" and if he reads it later he might be a bit like "it's morning, she clearly sent it hours ago".

I just want him to know he's on my mind. I want him to feel great about himself but I don't want to make myself feel potentially bad about myself.
>>
Just a coke. Can't drink alcohol because seizure pills.

Anyway, my group of friends is planning a big ass trip to a popular holiday destination in my country full of dance clubs and shit, but I just couldn't care less about it because I hate clubs. Originally they wanted to decide between Cuba and this destination, and I chose Cuba because of the beaches, beautiful tropical scenery and because I'm Socialist trash, but out of a big group of like 30 only me and my best friend chose Cuba over some frozen ass city in the middle of the mountains.

And now, I don't know whether I should go because it's a great experience with the people I like hanging out with, or not because I hate clubs and being in huge crowds where people will undoubtedly notice me sitting all alone in the corner and push me into the center of the dance floor, therefore triggering an axiety attack.
>>
File: 1384576261954.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
1384576261954.gif
449 KB, 318x239
>tfw depressed since adolescence and yet still look back at past times fondly

anyone else?
>>
File: 1457737083550.jpg (60 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1457737083550.jpg
60 KB, 960x944
>>27090787
dude you are not alone. I am almost in the exact same situation as you. The only way I can function is when I pop etizolam in ever increasing quantities because my tolerance is building while my supply is decreasing. Have you taken finals yet? You should be clear with docs about suicidal thoughts. I did with mine and it went on my report but they aren't shipping me off to the looney bin or anything.

We will all make it my bruv
>>
>>27090841
Don't make is sexual if you are worried about it being inappropriate. Send him something along the lines of "I been thinkin bout u, no no no no" or something idk don't overthink it. Good luck with your normie boyfriend my roastie friend
>>
>>27090607
>genuine robot
>seeing anyone
"no"
>>
>>27090689
Which post was yours?
I had to go away for a while to make some food and piss and drink some beer.
Also i ignore all posts where i think that the poster is a normalfag.
>>27090789
This bottle of vodka is so cheap that there's pork scratchings in it by mistake.
>>27090802
Yeah, i have had something similar.
No one likes the same shit as me so i can never have anything in common with anyone.
>>27090838
You have friends in this thread,
Also here's your drink.
>>
>>27090864
Also, I'm not really a normalfag, I just hang out with these people because two of my friends hang out with them, and they are going with the group. I absolutely hate everyone else there.
>>
>>27090911
My doctors don't want to give me any meds for my anxiety because they fuck you up too much and only work short term(as you were saying you just keep building tolerance)
They only want to give me anti depressants and say that Therapy is going to fix everything
My psychiatrist doesn't know yet that the psychiatrist that I went to for therapy gave up on me and said I should try again in a year
>Have you taken finals yet?
No

>studying chemistry
>everything is going well
>studying and shit
>do lab work
>have to hold presentation for my lab work
>scared of getting anxiety attacks again
>(didn't get them since school where I was always forced to hold presentations)
>don't want to go
>teachers tells me I can't do certain work after the presentation if I don't do it
>they know I have anxiety issues
>certain work contains 60% of the grade
>don't go to presentation
>fail lab work
>also have to hold a presentation in physics
>don't go
>also fail that class
>didn't go to chemistry and maths exam because I already failed the other two classes
>no idea what to do
>2nd semester starts in a month

I am 90% sure if I told them I think about suicide every few hours they would send me to a mental hospital
Two weeks ago I felt really terrible and I almost went to a doc so they can actually send me to one, but I didn't shower or even change clothes for a week and I don't think I would have had the energy to actually go outside
>>27091033
>Which post was yours?
I didn't post in this thread before that post
It just happened in other threads like this
>>
>>27090907
>anyone else?

Where do I begin?

>age 17
>won gold medal for 100m sprint at local track meet
>girl I'd been crushing on all year smiles at me. I finally ask her out
>had dozens of friends
>so many friends I didn't even know most of them, they just liked me because I was the novelty Latino flavor in a crowd of pasty white kids
>make the varsity soccer team
>get my first kiss with said qt. shit was fuckin cash bro
>life is lived to the fullest
I'm 23 years old. I'm a senior with a 2.1 GPA and very little job prospects. I suffer from intense social anxiety and am ostracized from society. My family barely speak to me, and when they do they remind me of my younger siblings' accomplishments in life. I have no life, no friends, and no achievements.

Sometimes I wish the movie "17 Again" was real.
>>
>>27090929

Anon, I gave up. I couldn't handle the anxiety.
>>
I like this thread. I might aswell shit it down with advertisement to a skype group. We talk about different shit. No normies, no women, no trannies, no moeshit, no commies either.
https://join.skype.com/I7wvkKlkE98R

Also, bartender, anything, please.
>>
>>27091087
If I was you I would try to get some sort of short acting anti anxiety med for the sole purpose of presentations and the like. Doesn't have to be benzo, look into prorpanolol or maybe even l-theanine/5 HTP.

I know that presentation feel. Get horrible anxiety when I have to get up in front of the class. Back in middle school I had to do a presentation and it was a perfect storm of anxiety and I passed out in front of the whole class. Since then that has been a major fear of mine. Driving on the freeway? WHAT IF YOU PASS OUT AND CRASH. Doing a presentation? WHAT IF YOU PASS OUT IN FRONT OF THE CLASS.

Fuck your therapist for giving up on you. Find another one and bring a list of things you want to talk about or work through. My therapist didn't do shit until I told him exactly what I wanted to work on. Unfortunately they cannot read your mind.
>>
I can't even drink tonight because I got work tomorrow, at least i have some weed left.
>>
>>27091170

Is the "no women" bit comprisable? I like skype, I have a vag but I'm a fucking loser.
>>
>>27091170
>no commies either.
As in no one except right wing US-Americans?
>>
>>27091237
Fuck off whore cunt. Your kind is poison to every single social establishment, especially those created just to get away from you.
>>
>>27091270

That's what I feared. Thanks anyway, anon.
>>
>>27091255
No. Just no commies. I've had enough of them. And I don't want ideology wars in chat.
>>
>>27091190
I am probably going to change my major now
I now wasted a semester and couldn't retake the courses until the next winter semester again
I will try talking with my doctor about meds again
>Driving on the freeway?
I am too too scared of driving to even get my license
It's way too much responsibility and so many people die because of accidents

In the lab I was forming borax pearls once(Salt gets melt on a little stick over a bunsen burner and forms a little pearl)
I was shaking like crazy because of the anxiety and the borax pearl flew off and hit someone on their hand

Since then I have been scared of doing anything in the lab

I will ask my psychiatrists about getting another therapist
Thanks Anon
>>
>>27091334
Oh I thought you were one of these crazy US-Americans
Doesn't sound too bad, but I am probably too scared to write anything in that group
>>
>>27091430
Join it anyway. If nothing else, you can feel at home. Or such.
>>
File: 13.png (52 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
13.png
52 KB, 500x250
I'm gonna order a pizza and watch Lost
i'd honestly rather do that than be out at a bar or something whats wrong with me
>>
>>27091411
What major are you thinking about changing to? A friend of mine is in chem and despite being an autistic genius he is struggling. I'm an EE meme major and it is interesting but also I am regretting not taking a major which genuinely interests me.

Lab accidents happen, and once again medication/therapy can help a lot with the symptoms so that type of stuff won't happen.

When I am in class and very anxious I have an incredibly difficult time paying attention because my brain is telling me to sprint out the door or collapse in a ball, so many of my peers think I am some spaced out stoner who can't pay attention when really I wish that was the case because anything would be better than mentally imploding at any given moment.

Good talking to you anon, nobody ever responds to me either
>>
>>27086295
A vodka, please.

I've been trying to go out to normie clubs lately to try to see if I could actually get some friends, but then I always end up drinking at the bar looking at people have fun, torn between hoping that someone will approach me and scared of the fact that if that happens, I'll have to interact with someone.
>>
File: plsfinish.png (563 KB, 887x901) Image search: [Google]
plsfinish.png
563 KB, 887x901
why do people think Griffith did nothing wrong barkeep? I just don't get it.
>>
>>27091514

Anon, I'm the same.

I crave attention but when I'm given it, I just fail and sperg all over the place.
>>
>tfw i just got rejected for yet another job

on one hand i dread wageslavery on the other it's kind of discouraging to keep getting rejected time and time again
>>
File: Gee Golly Jeepers!!!.jpg (123 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
Gee Golly Jeepers!!!.jpg
123 KB, 900x300
I handed in an assignment late (well, ON the minute) the other day and today I handed one in that I wasn't satisfied with. Also one of my housemates invited some people around and I don't really feel like socializing with them and the girl has weird political views. A Polish girl in my class I was talking to on Facebook yesterday seemed to be really into me and I imagined our lives together but then she kinda politely finished the conversation. Another Polish girl send me a picture of her ass in her underwear just to tease me, because she's kinda mean like that. Then another Polish girl that was doing an assignment with me seemed to like me, but she stopped talking to me. There seem to be a lot of high tier cute Polish girls around me. I'm frustrated because I was told by my family that I'd grow up to be succesful and attractive, but I didn't, and I'm kinda mad and disappointed at myself. I'm short and my jaw is weak and sometimes I forget to hold it up and I have brown eyes. I'm in the living room getting drunk and high. I'm kind of sad. It'll all probably be fine in the end.
>>
File: 1447789178121.png (89 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
1447789178121.png
89 KB, 417x234
>>27086295
I never have an idea what to order in a bar other than beer... I have little to no experience with drinks and/or cocktails and don't want anyone to stare at me even more akward than when I just enter the bar.
>>
>>27091497
I thought about getting into CS and then try to get into something where I don't have to deal with a lot of people
Cyber security seems interesting, but I think you need a lot of years of experience for that
I am kinda scared of working
Most students in my country that major in chemistry get a doctor which roughly takes 8-9 years
Now that I am thinking about getting into CS I will probably only get a bachelor maybe a masters if the job market wants it

I think I would also enjoy doing IT stuff and it will probably work better, because I would go from a 50 hours week(+10 hours of driving +x hours of homework and studying) to a 14 hours week
Having to be around people for 10 hours every day really fucked with my head

I also get that stoner thing a lot
Everyone always thinks I am high, but I never smoked weed before
>>
>>27091616

Oh, get me whatever you want. I trust your judgement.
>>
>>27091639
just ask for a brandy old-fashioned, sweet

it's l i t e r a l l y the most perfect cocktail invented
>>
Drank the past 3 nights
Really want to drink tonight too
Im only drinking like 3-4 beers a might though
21 year old
Am i becoming an alcoholic?
>>
>>27091735
you're not an alcoholic until you can down a fifth in one night
>>
>>27091735
I thought I had issues once
Got drunk multiple days in a row for weeks, but I just stopped and then didn't touch alcohol for months
It probably depends if you have an addictive personality or not
Don't forget once you are an alcoholic alcohol is a no for the rest of your life so don't fuck up
>>
>>27091669
thanks, I'll try that the next time I manage to leav my house and have the guts to enter a building full of people
>>
File: 135558411592.png (79 KB, 277x245) Image search: [Google]
135558411592.png
79 KB, 277x245
I tried to do something productive again. So that I can at least think that my life is going somewhere.
Wasted 3 hours and produced something even a 10 year old would discard.
I'm never going to ever improve as a person because I'm just too shitty at everything to actually develop.

And now I feel physically sick with depression and the one person I actually talk to at all isn't online for me to rant to them about how my life is a waste of flesh and blood.

And I have no idea how to cheer myself up because I can't be bothered to watch anime and I don't find videogames as fun as I used to so I'm just going to sit here stewing and feeling even worse for the rest of the night.
>>
>>27091648
>>27091497
I forgot to ask
What major are you genuinely interested in?
>>
>>27091648
I would be cautious of making that big of a change unless you are 100% sure that is something you will stick with. Very few of your credits will transfer from a chem degree. Also if you can get your anxiety under control the switch won't be as necessary because it sounds like a lot of your concern about your current major stems from your inability to handle the situations you will be presented with because of anxiety. On another note fuck universities for not taking actual mental illness seriously. My psych wrote in my official report thingy that I should be getting more time for tests and quizzes but my profs disregarded it saying "lolol no extra time when u get a job if you do lol retard".

If I could change majors with no financial repurcussions and have a guaranteed job I would choose from wildlife bio, political science, or philosophy. I have been thinking about taking some DUDE SPACE LMAO classes but they don't line up with my current major. I can get a math minor just by taking one extra math class though which is pretty cool. also I get to take classes on LASERS
>>
File: 1428625387438.png (36 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
1428625387438.png
36 KB, 675x559
>>27086476
sounds like you got schizo buddy bud
i'd get that checked out
>>
I like a beer and i will post my feel story here

> date girl couple of times
> want a relationship with her she's like i don't knoooow
> later breaks up with me because she likes some other dude

fastforward a couple of months decide to check her kikebook no idea why 'in a relationship with guy that's not even more attractive than me'. Comments with finally official you two teehee

for fuck sake this hit me hard.
>>
Robotender and everybody else in the thread...

My drink is empty. Do I get another one or go to sleep?
>>
Jebus Christ I'm off me arse rn
>>
>>27092216
Another one pham
>>
>>27092232

Is it gonna be worth it though? Literally just drinking to stay away for this thread and I don't wanna deal with hardcore hangover for 4chan unless it's awesome.
>>
>>27092276
> dubs and you drink
>>
Hey, what do you do when you are trying to forget someone? That bitch is killing me
>>
>>27086476
Why do you think the FBI is monitoring you?
>>
I feel terrible right now.

Are there any over the counter drugs that make you happy? The closest thing I have is caffeine. Should I try smoking weed?
>>
>>27091998
I don't live in the US and you can't really transfer any credits between majors
Most majors have their own classes
Chemistry majors will only have math with people that study chemistry and biochemistry
Chemistry majors will only have physics classes with people in geology, chemistry, and biochemistry
The knowledge I learned in maths is going to help my in CS tho

>On another note fuck universities for not taking actual mental illness seriously. My psych wrote in my official report thingy that I should be getting more time for tests and quizzes but my profs disregarded it saying "lolol no extra time when u get a job if you do lol retard".
My teacher said it's okay to not go to presentations if I hand in a document by my doctor
I did that and it worked for a small presentation at the beginning but after that he just ignored that document and failed me

My mother makes a lot of money and I get paid to study because I live in Europe so I would only be wasting time
All jobs I have been interesting in are STEM related so I should be able to find a job if I ever succeed in getting a degree and unfuck my mental illnesses
My docs said I am in the last "stages" of social anxiety, because I can't even talk to friends or open e-mails and stuff so I guess it can only get better

I know someone that did a bachelor in aerospace engineering
He got a good job but he has to work 14 hours unpaid overtime so I would probably stay away from that stuff unless you just want to get extra knowledge
>>
>>27092445
Literally any drug makes you feel good
>>
>>27092445
Yeah, try a sativa with a solid THC content and you will be happy as fuck.
>>
>>27092366
>implying you can forget
>>
>>27086475
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEREEEE
>>
>>27092232
>>27092307

tfw when you guys got me more drunk
>>
>>27088268
sorry you went through that brother. life's hard.

and not a lot of people understand just how hard it is to get some unconditional positive regard from the people around you. we could all use a little more of it, but i'm afraid to say, it's one of the few things that this world lacks.

for what its worth, from one internet autist to another, you're not alone. and at least there's that.
>>
>>27086295
A Guinness blong, sir.
>on my 10 minute break at McSlavelabors, just end it senpai
>>
>>27092390
I'm schizoid. Its hell. My medications help from time to time, I'm on six of them, but overall they don't do enough. I also occasionally throw away food my parents prepare for me because I become convinced its poisoned.
>>
>was going to flirt with an Asian cutie today but got cockblocked by a fucking nutcase that made everyone feel uncomfortable
If you're mentally ill you should be confined to your house. And I don't mean robot ill, I mean fucking talking to yourself out loud in public.
>>
I'm just gonna lay on the floor. Don't mind me
>>
>>27092511
She is posting pics with her ex on normiebook. At the same time she talks to me like nothing happens. what the fuck that means? I been talking to her for 7 years now.
I wanna get drunk or high
>>
>>27092568
So rationally you understand it's not true but you still believe ? Does there appear to be strong evidence to support your belief that is convincing to you but would be unconvincing to another person?
>>
>>27092920
What part of mental illness do you not understand?
>>
>>27092946
A lot. That's why I am asking.
>>
>gotta go to local health department monday to get a copy of immunization records
>gonna try to be there when they open so it doesn't take half a fucking day
>might even have to get a new vaccine
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>27092920
A lot of people with mental illness know they aren't being rational
They just can't help it
Only people that are really fucked up and never received enough help think that they are normal
Psychosis is pretty horrible
>>
i dont want to die

but i just want all of this pain and sadness to stop

i just wish i would stop existing, since im too much of a pussy to take my own life

everyday is the same, i just want it to stop
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 609x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 609x460
Made a thread of this but here might be better.

>tfw i have spent the whole day cleaning my room for the first time in 7 years
>tfw all the shit im throwing away makes me realize how pathetic, unorderly, and disgusting my life has been
>tfw i went through thousands of papers i found, a lot of it from all the way back to freshman year of high school that i just threw there and hasnt been touched in 7 years
>tfw it brought me back to each of those classes and my memories from them even though most were shitty memories
>tfw i realized how little effort i put into everything even back then when looking at my shitty progress and report cards i found
>tfw im actually disgusted now looking back at how i didnt give a shit and want to punch my young self
>tfw i thought about how the younger me never would have anticipated my life would turn out this way
>tfw i realize how i have wasted the last 7 years of my life
>tfw i actually teared up a bit just trying to clean out my room
>>
File: Snapchat-7571056582223238922.jpg (353 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7571056582223238922.jpg
353 KB, 1080x1776
tfw almost no more vodka left
>>
>>27093815

>tfw I'm sad I can't share my bar with you
>>
>>27093847
That would be pretty nice tbqhwu senpai :'(
>>
>>27093815
>lower than 40% abv
>"vodka"
>>
>>27093874
Sorry... I couldn't afford anything better.
>tfw NEET
>>
>>27093874
I wanted to disagree with you, but all my favourite vodkas are actually at least 40%
>>
File: LonesomePepe.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
LonesomePepe.gif
2 MB, 696x478
BartenderAnon, I'll have an Old Fashioned, and some time to share my delusional feel: I am in love with Elizabeth from Bioshock. It goes beyond the common "waifu" feel. The love I feel for her is legitimate and deep - to the point that it almost erases all attraction I feel for girls around me; including those I've dated. I know she is not real, but her effect on me is as real and significant as the greatest passion a man can feel for a woman is. Furthermore, I've lately been feeling as if I'm close to meeting her in my real life. I'm not sure why I feel like such a thing is about to happen, but i feel that way nonetheless. It feels almost like the vertigo i felt as a child when I first jumped into a pool; exciting yet intimidating at the same time. I might be going insane BartenderAnon. If you could help me in any way, whether with comforting words or sound advice that I have not yet heard, then I would be very grateful. Regardless, an old fashioned would soothe my woes for now.
>>
>>27093874

Back the fuck off anon, I swear I will beat you if you continue ripping on this guy for his vodka.
>>
File: Sad Talking Heads.jpg (76 KB, 733x730) Image search: [Google]
Sad Talking Heads.jpg
76 KB, 733x730
>>27094071
Wow man, that actually sucks. What's worse is that I can empathize, I've actually felt similar things occasionally, though not as intensely as you describe it.

It really does feel like shit when you have so little interaction with human females that a relationship with a fictional character starts sounding more feasable.
>>
>>27094210
I'm sorry if this makes me sound like a normie, but I've had quite a bit of interactions with women. However, I can never bring myself to develop the relationship beyond friendship - I simply don't want to. They are never interesting or beautiful enough for me to feel anything romantic for them. I guess it is because they are not litterally Elizabeth. Thanks for empathizing anon - it helps to know I'm not alone in this.
>>
>Mother told me to try a blue motorcycle at a mexican place when I hit 21
>Hit 21 two years ago, try a blue motorcycle
>worse than cough medicine but I drink the whole thing to show I could
>Still can't get over how awful it was and she even confirmed it was awful
fuck tequila I'll never be able to try a blue motorcycle again and I just want to drink weird colorful drinks like I saw in that dr seuss live action movie thing except those weren't alcoholic I guess just fruity as hell I'm not gay though
>>
File: 1374779652109.jpg (86 KB, 624x658) Image search: [Google]
1374779652109.jpg
86 KB, 624x658
Cutty Shark please.
Its been 3 months and she's still gone. Not a single word to her or from her. I feel so empty inside. I'm tired of working. I'm tired of wanting to kill myself every single day. I'm tired of imagining the feeling of that bullet as it tears through my skull every single time I try to go to sleep.
I'm too tired to do anything. Every time I wake up I just want to go back to sleep or throw myself into something that lets me not think for hours upon hours. I can't read anymore, I can't focus, I can't climb out of this hole. I've got about $3000 saved up. It might be enough to handle a cremation, and maybe they'll cancel my student loan debt, I don't fucking know. Ending it all looks more and more appealing each day.
Nobody would miss me. Nobody would care. Nobody ever really has.
>>
>>27093905
It's alright pham I was just bustin your balls. I'm drinking coors light right now which is liquid cancer
>>
>>27094460
It's aight senpai. I've only tried Coors once and I'm never doing it again.
>>
File: Snapchat-5852849657030672009.jpg (329 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5852849657030672009.jpg
329 KB, 1080x1776
>>27094781
Also here is my total for this evening...
>>
>>27094827
>explorer vodka
fine choice my friend, all of the drunkeness and none of the flavor + cheap as fuck
>>
>>27094851
You are 100% correct my friend.
>>
>>27086295
I have a question and I have no friends I can ask. I'm late 20s, never had a gf. For the last few years I'll sometimes force myself to go out (once a month maybe) and get drunk to at least try and meet people. No one ever reciprocates my interest.

I usually tip well and chat up bartenders after getting brushed off. Theres one who I talk to and shes really friendly. I asked her out 3 years ago when I first met her and she turned me down. Asked her out again 1 year ago and she turned me down. She was nice about it and I still find myself talking to her once every other month when I'm out.

I go out 2 weeks ago and shes talking about this other customer, a really old guy who is always there and mentions he calls her or another bartender to see if they want anything and he'll bring them food in. She then says something like 'oh yeah I still dont have your number'. I'm confused but I hand her my business card. She mentioned that she was going out of town all of march to go back home.

I check my phone last week and I have two missed calls from a number in the place she is visiting. I also received a blank text. I start freaking out, I run the number through a callerid and the last name matches hers. I'm sweating, I text back something to the effect I missed your call, hope you are having fun with family.

I never get a text back and its been a week.

I'll take a shot of fireball.
>>
Gimme a rum and sprite barkeep
I managed to stumble my way to a pseudo relationship with a girl and I have no idea of what I'm doing
God help my ass, I might actually have sex
>>
No one ever replies to me unless I am shitposting.
>>
Staring at the liquor.
I don't know if I want to drink or not.
I'm more depressed than usual right now and I'm not sure if it will help.
>>
>>27095812
what's up fucknugget?
>>
>>27086295
Gin and tonic. Hendricks if you've got it...

I've worked so hard to try and be a normie. I've worked to a (somewhat) acceptable weight standard. Finally got a job I'm not ashamed of... but I've realized 4 months into this new me that nothing has changed. I'm still fucking alone. I'm still akward as fuck around other people. Its still a fight to get up and face the day.
>>
>>27086295
good evening my man.
got back from university today for my week long break. Back to not really having people around.

So can I get a redbull vodka and a bud light? thank you
>>
>>27095870
I can't think of what to say now.
>>
File: 1453748632297.jpg (27 KB, 477x425) Image search: [Google]
1453748632297.jpg
27 KB, 477x425
Get me a beer please.

I'm slowly becoming a misanthropist, and it's harder everyday to enjoy company. I feel like I want to get away but have no way to.
>>
Moscow Mule with Grey Goose, if you please.

I moved out of my mom's place into my own apartment. I'm 31. I've lived on my own before but I spent most of the past year saving up to pay off debt. Honestly feeling pretty good about that. Also cut my working hours from 75 to 55 and took this week off from one of my jobs. Working on getting a better job so I can just work 40 hours a week. Might try to get a date since I don't live with my mom and don't work 7 days a week anymore.

I'm making a last effort to get my life together. I think giving myself till 35ish is good enough. If I try my hardest and I fail. I can retreat into NEETdom and know that I just can't assimilate myself into this society. I fucked up my life, and I'm taking the steps to fix it, but I don't know if I'll be able to do so.

Cheers, /r9k/
>>
Why are CPAP masks and Helium so expensive...
>>
Bartender can I get a beginner's beer of some sort. I try not to drink, been sober for 6 months.
My girlfriend might have cancer idk. I love her and I cant imagine life without her. BTW are you going to card me cause I left my ID at home...
>>
File: 1456548552171.jpg (72 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1456548552171.jpg
72 KB, 618x564
>>27096354
>gf
didn't you read the sign, normie scum?
>>
>>27096412
It's okay she's ugly I'm not a full normie
>>
I haven't seen any friends in overr a week because of depression and anxiety so I've been home alone for over a week straight with nothing but Fallout 4. Thanks for the bar, Anon. I'll just have coke, please.
>>
Hey bartender

applied to another job today, the girl I talked to seems kind of into me but I've never been able to tell with women, I can't read the signs at all. Maybe she's just being nice cause she's working, was smiling and giggling the entire time though, and since I'm applying to work with her it'd be weird to ask her out right?

Anyway my life's goin to shit real fast, I'm hanging in there as usual, just wish things were different, ik I have to make that difference myself and I'm working on it, but until then I'm in for a rough time
>>
Porter ale if you don't mind.

Man, it's hard to be sad for me. For various reasons, my uni's semester ended just recently. And I passed all my classes with good grades. This is literally the first time it happens to me since my first year.
Plus, with some friends we organized a mini-tourney of YGO with swiss rounds for a cool card and I won, in part thanks for one of my pals that dropped out and made me have more points.

So yeah, I'm doing fine after years of having shitty grades, living on the edge of failing my career, being sad for having shit luck in everything. Still no gf and a kv, but that doesn't feel as terrible as before.

I'm in such in a good mood that I'll pay for next poster's drink.
>>
this isn't stimulating enough robots i'm drinking more and contemplating that we should all go on voice chat or something :-)
>>
>>27086295
Something seems to be bothering me for a while. I'm going to need a shot. Give em the strongest thing for me. I want to get drunk tonight. It's a childhood friend of mine. He was probably the worst friend I ever had. He was selfish naive and worst of a a prick. But here's the thing about him, he was the closest thing to a true brother I ever had. Sure we fought a lot, but we stuck for each other. We were both outcasts pulling into a world of chaos where normies mistreated us. I miss him OP, I told him that we will see each other again when I left to another school. That was almost nine years ago I have not heard from him since. For the longest time, I thought he died. Just recently, I got bored and searched him up and I found his steam account. I found out that he's now a slutty furfag. This was the same kid that would fend off bullies for me. His shit got fucked up and now he jacks off to gay porn and probably doesn't study for college or even work for a living. What ever happened to to good days? I am so overwhelmed by the change in time. Why must time change? Why couldn't I stop it?
>>
>>27096354
serves you right for being a normie. I hope it's an agonizingly painful type
>>
>>27086295
Hey feels guy bar tender i have some really good news ! I landed a job interview at a golf course, a really fancy one on the nice side of town literally the same day i filled out the application. I am so excited to be working again after 5mo of unemployment, maybe i might even get my own place and move out of my parents house (im 19yo)
>>
Give me a water man I'm already too drunk. Need something to sober up.

Spent the last of my money on a case of beer. rather than use it on food for the next 2 weeks.

Feel kind of bad about that but I needed something to unwind from the stress of living by myself.

If I could, if kill myself but I'm too much of a pussy to actually go through with it. I'll just love with this slow suffering that is my life instead
>>
I just want a gf. All I want. ree
>>
>>27086295
Hey good evening robotender and drunkbots. I'll have some wine. Had a long week of wagecucking.
>>
I'd like a forty of Olde English.

Every time I go somewhere I hope my oneitis is there.
I feel like a lonely, selfish stalker.
>>
>>27086295
Bartender, can I get a Corona please? I'm fucking shit at my fast food job, and every time I try my best and hardest some catastrophic shit fucks me up. I used to be the best employee at my other job, and it's really hard for me to be shit at everything again. It's beyond infuriating and I can't remember anything for the life of me. I don't know man, I think I might get fired soon even though I've only been there a month or so. Maybe I'm paranoid. I already have aches and pain a man in his 40s has, but I'm only 18. This shits grinding away at my body, but I need money and can't stop. I don't mean to vomit this here but I haven't got any other release, anime bores me, vidya bores me, too broke to take up smoking. Do you have any advice for me?
>>
Hey I just stored a bottle of smirnoff in the freezer to make it fresh asap. How long should it take?
>>
File: Life as a male..jpg (171 KB, 936x557) Image search: [Google]
Life as a male..jpg
171 KB, 936x557
>>27099470
Fast food is absolutely awful to work at, especially for a robot - apply for other jobs asap. Pad out your resume if needed (ie make up some bullshit about how you were an office assistant for your mom's business, but obviously change the last name so they don't know it's your mom.) Honestly, even being a cashier at Walmart would be better than fast food, at least then you're not constantly screamed at to rush and work faster.

Pic unrelated, but sums up my depression fairly well.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.