[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminists won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11
File: 1457707714975.jpg (191 KB, 1368x969) Image search: [Google]
1457707714975.jpg
191 KB, 1368x969
US here, sitting with legs open is now a crime, just saw it on the news and then this;

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/nyregion/MTA-targets-manspreading-on-new-york-city-subways.html?_r=0

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/06/02/war-on-men-first-arrests-for-manspreading-on-new-york-subway/

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/05/nypd-is-now-arresting-people-for-manspreading-their-legs-too-wide-on-subways/
>>
>>27083649

The US is an ultra-feminist hellhole? Hmm, maybe I'll buy it anon, but first you'll have to make me believe
>>
>feminists are a minority albeit a very loud one
>the government wants to do their best to appease to a relatively small minority j ust so they can sleep better
>they are never satisfied since they know they can win now
Why aren't people protesting against this shit? That's so fucking stupid.
>>
Shit. I still man spread on the subway. I have to protest this. Can we organize a man spreading day or something?
>>
I went to /po/ to make sure this wasn't bait, it's not.
WAKE ME UP
>>
File: 1393441568601.gif (1 MB, 250x280) Image search: [Google]
1393441568601.gif
1 MB, 250x280
>manspread

the fact there is a word for this is hilarious
>>
is it just me or is having your legs spread just the natural way your legs want to be when you're sitting down? keeping them closed for me feels like it's engaging muscles i rarely use and is kind of uncomfortable. maybe women don't have a problem doing this because they're used to training those muscles keeping them together because they wear skirts and don't want their pantsu seen
>>
>>27083898
>The two arrestees highlighted in the report had previously been issued court summonses for other small crimes, including public urination and being in a park after dark, according to PROP Director Bob Gangi. Neither man showed up in court or paid his fine, so an arrest warrant was issued for each of them. When the officers allegedly saw the men spreading out on the subway and ran their background checks, warrants for the previous petty offenses popped up -- and voila, the officers could make the arrests.

TL;DR two cholos got arrested on the subway. muh misandry
>>
I hope my balls explode for the pressure and kill every woman around
>>
>>27084017
It's not just you and you are completely right.
>>
Man I used to think America was so cool as a kid, now I am afraid of going there because of their laws and crimes, I'm sorry fellow ameribots who have to go through this.
>>
File: 1401634143528.jpg (131 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1401634143528.jpg
131 KB, 600x449
>>27083649
The first NYPD arrest for 'manspreading' targeted two Latino men. They were allegedly arrested for sitting with knees wide open, thus causing them to occupy 'two seats.'
>>
>>27083649
How about the stupid sluts that but their fucking bag on an empty seat
>>
>>27084076
Im waiting fpr fat feminists to be arrested for taking 2 seats
>>
>>27083761
As long as the silent majority stays silent, all the extreme groups will be able to get away with whatever they want.
>>
>>27083649
>america
>the land of the free
>the country that fought a civil war against the british empire for the right to choose to do what they want to do without being dictated to
>passes a law telling men how to sit
You chose this.
>>
Is this serious? Do they not realize sitting cross legged is uncomfortable for guys? I refuse to believe we live in a world where #manspreading is an actual political issue backed up by statist authority and not a joke hashtag like the whole wet yourself for equality thing. To take a page from tumblr, I literally can't even.
>>
>>27084165
>cross legged
nobody's asking you to sit cross legged.

>>27084061
your balls aren't that big, no need to spread your legs as wide as possible.

ITT: manspreaders
there's literally nothing wrong with this law, occupying 2 seats in a crowded place is cunty as fuck
>>
File: alteration.jpg (163 KB, 919x960) Image search: [Google]
alteration.jpg
163 KB, 919x960
>>27083649

>Penis Envy.
>The Political Movement.
>>
>>27084165
The uncomfortable argument is doomed to failure. If you mention your balls then a feminist would just say something about cutting them, and your dick, off so you could sit better.
>>
good for feminists and OP you will never use your dick anyway just cut it off
>>
CNN, NBC, or BBC post or this is bullshit.
>>
>>27084017
it's not about what's more comfortable for it's about sharing a crowded metro with as many people as possible. if you can't sit comfortably without taking two seats stand up instead
>>
>>27084383
yea we need to cram as many people as we can like sardines, surely this can't be unhealthy or lead to social unrest or crime or mental illness or anything. i'm sure feminists would love it if our public transportation was as packed as japan's, where women are groped daily on their way to work
>>
>waaaahh I can't be an obnoxious cunt
>waaaahh m-muh misandry!!!
>>
>>27084017
Men have something between their legs, women don't
>>
>>27084223
I'm fat and I squat. I have large quads and fat thighs. I literally can't close my legs or I will crush my nuts. Who the hell are you to tell me how to sit?
You're both fat shaming me AND discriminating against me for being muscular. Check your fucking privilege you roastie.
>>
Unbelievable. And Americans will still laugh at Europe for being cucked.
>>
>>27084333
There is no argument. The world is mad.
>>
>>27084609
You're cucked by Arabs, we're cucked by the most spiteful and entitled women in the world. Take your pick tbqh.
I want to import a qt Swedish girl when I save some money. I'll save her from the Arab dick. In return I'll send you guys an American "female" to castrate and reeducate your immigrants.
>>
File: chivalry_alive.jpg (235 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
chivalry_alive.jpg
235 KB, 1024x1024
You guys it's okay for the city to enforce you being chivalrous. M'lady, as you can see I don't manspread.
>>
>>27084641
LE KEK MEME

i hated /pol/ before but goddamn when will this shit end

go post HIGH ENERGY in /r/The_Donald you fucking inbred nigger piece of shit REEEEEEE god damn i wish i could literally slap the shit out you
>>
>>27084223
>Landwhale feminist complaining about men taking up space in public
the irony.
>>
>>27084641
yeah but you're cucked by both your women and a hundred million spics
>>
>>27084364
NY Times is 10x as reliable as the 3 of those put together
>>
>spreading your legs can get you arrested
>but being a fat fuck and taking 3 seats won't
Fucking retards
>>
>>27084666
I have literally no idea what you're saying but it sounds to me like BBC is triggering you.
>>27084745
Nah we cuck the spics more than they could possibly cuck us. The niggers cuck them even harder. Immigration actually supports our cucking habit.
>>
This is why your founding fathers said: "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed".

So tell me americans, why are you not fighting the tyranny of feminism? Shouldn't an american, born of freedom, give his life and all in the pursuit of liberty?

or are you just like us?
t. eurocuck
>>
>>27084949
If there's one thing Americans can learn from the muslims it's how to put their women in place
>>
>>27084857
go...
back...
to...
reddit

Originale
>>
>>27083649
Is this a Fucking joke? NYC not here. I ride the subways all the time. NEVER had I ever had a problem asking a man to scoot over and give me some room.
Actually men will see me or any other woman and will close their legs or move their bags so you can sit. If they are sleeping that's too bad but no need to get mad about standing when you're probably going to sit wherever else you're going.
Also how the Fuck are they targeting men for this? Women do it all the Fucking time. Don't get me started on the obesity problem. Obese people squeeze out 2-4 seats for other people and there are less seats for everyone because you will have 4 or 5 fat people occupying the 8-10 seat stretch. Fat people also take up more room than bookbags when standing. They also press their bodies up against handpoles in the center.

Lastly I'm small and if I slouch because I'm tired wearing pants of course I am not squeezing my legs shut, it's probably a little womanspread (Fuck these names) but because of my size and shortness it obviously doesn't look like a man sitting normally.

This is fucking retarded. I hope this ends up being a misinformation by the media on the arrest. You rarely encounter men who have a problem squeezing you into the seat before repositioning their legs (if you sit properly in the seat the man spread won't even bother you) and men aren't rude enough to press their body against you for no reason.

Bull honkey dog shit. Make obesity illegal without doctors permission
>>
>>27083649
Trump really seems to be murcas last straw. What a Sad world
>>
File: 1441063052014.png (9 KB, 618x399) Image search: [Google]
1441063052014.png
9 KB, 618x399
>>27084857
they're playing the long cuck
>>
>>27085034
>bull honkey dog shit.
Holy fuck my sides, but really man you hit the nail on the head so to speak
>>
>>27084072

It's still one of the coolest countries around.
Come here and join the faction you please, the war is almost upon us.
>>
>>27083649
Thank goodness. Sitting in a alpha pose like that is threatening to guys too. Back in the day nobody sat like that. You people have no morals.
>>
>>27085021
No. I don't even go to reddit. Get out of here with your butthurt.
>>
>>27083682
only the liberal shitholes. Guarantee that no one gives a fuck about """""""manspreading""""""" (TM) here in the south/southwest.
>>
>>27084223
(You)

656746534234567975432513423546789-0695784653
>>
So when are we going to ban fat women and men for taking up more than one seat?
>>
>>27084161
>fought a civil war against the British
Dumbass, the south will rise again
>>
File: _1444837067415l.jpg (25 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
_1444837067415l.jpg
25 KB, 240x251
>>27085651
>Dumbass, the south will rise again
>>
how long until maryland becomes a feminist bitchzone

I can't wait to offend women just by spreadin the old legs
>>
>>27083649
What are us guys meant to do? Balls have to go somewhere and they get crunched with legs crossed like a little sissy.
>>
>>27083649
this is fucking pathetic.
this kills the man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0VtiKBdQg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6elgTWdRXw
>>
>>27083761
If you protest against it you're a shitty, privileged woman hater. If you say you're a feminist you look a bit better but they still hate men even as feminists. Just have a look at the huge amount of rules for male feminists they put out.
>>
>>27087100
What about if you just don't give a shit and live accordingly
>>
>>27084383
So fat people should always stand? Nice.
>>
>>27087100
Male feminists are weak and women hate them even more than a guy who sticks to his shit.
Claiming to be a male feminist has got no guy laid, ever.
>>
>>27083649
>don't live in jew york/commiefornia
problem solved
>>
>>27087100
There's rules for male feminists?
What the fuck
>>
>>27087100
link to these supposed rules?
>>
File: 0008.png (266 KB, 794x580) Image search: [Google]
0008.png
266 KB, 794x580
>>27083649
>breitbart
>countercurrentnews

do you seriously read that bullshit? it's just yellow journalism taking advantage of neckbeard outrage culture.
>>
>>27087060
This shit makes me sick, I just can't believe that another man can support this bs. He can't honestly mean men are supposed to humiliate themselves like that, fucking disgusting.
>>
File: kek.jpg (46 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
46 KB, 451x392
Are feminists such fucking betas that they can't even ask me to pull my legs together? Jesus Christ.
>>
Jesu, don't feminists realize that men can't actually sit down like them because we have giant balls in the way? I can't even sit in chairs anymore because of how big asd tender they are, I literally have to lay across the entire bench whenever I get on the subway. Why shouldn't I be allowed to take up the seats of 5+ people, it's not like they can't stand. At this point my balls are so huge it's hard to even stand. This is completely unfair.
>>
>>27087181
>multiple sources attached to support the story from the nytimes
>HURR DURR I SMERT RESERCH MAN U R USE BIAS SOURCE SAY UR OPINIONS R FACT LOSER HURR DURR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>27083649
I think citycucks shouldn't be allowed to vote. We need to bring back the property ownership law for voting. If you don't own land, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
>>
>>27087111
jail time
>>
Who honestly thinks an NYPD officer would cite you for this
>>
>>27088642
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED MISTER OFFICER
>>
>>27084161
And they have the audacity to call themselves the leaders of the free world. Imagine that
>>
>>27088431
Why women cant understand this?
>>
But public syntribation is hardly even acknowledged.
>>
>>27084383
What if the train car is not croweded? Then they should be allowed to manspread, right? I don't understand what's wrong with it except that women are jealous they can't do it without being perved on.

But what do you expect society to do about that? Penis is about as valuable as a dirty sock. You can ask any internet random for dick pics and he'll send you hundreds. Naked penis is comedic. Because women don't sexualize penis like men do with vagina, there's no power to it.
>>
File: womanspread-21.jpg (88 KB, 1013x529) Image search: [Google]
womanspread-21.jpg
88 KB, 1013x529
Womanspreading is way worse.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.