[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dropping out of uni in 4 days Does it get better, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1411976638441.jpg (103 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
1411976638441.jpg
103 KB, 442x740
>dropping out of uni in 4 days
Does it get better, robots?
>>
>>27056950
Not to make you feel worse, but it's a terrible mistake. You should at least enroll in CC from home. You'll regret it
>>
>>27056950
Depends. Why are you dropping out? What is your plan once you drop out?
>>
Nope. Also: fun times are over now,there is only suffering coming
t. A 32 yo dude
>>
If thats what you truely want to do, then let no man swindle you out of your decision. You don't need college to have a good career down the line. I am speaking from a dropped out of college after the 1st year perspective. I didn't have anyone to pay for me, and fuck working at some fucking diner waiting tables to pay off my student debt and my apartment. I work 2 jobs which equal out to 40-45 hours a week and I pull in 2600 a month. Im only 21 years old. Just find a job and step stone from there. I started at the lowest on the totem pole and now Im at the top of the totem pole making my own hours and all that shit its great for a young person. Considering I got lucky even getting these jobs in the first place because Im the youngest at both of my jobs because they're meant for old people meaning the job is incredibly easy.
>>
there's nothing so bad that it can't get worse

failure is the first step to greater failure

success is only delayed failure
>>
bad move op; getting higher education is a step in the right direction towards succeeding in life and contributing to humanity

you dun goofed buddy boyo
>>
>>27056968
No plans

Failed an easy class because no self discipline.
>>
>>27056950
I dropped out of uni three years ago, after my sophomre year. Spent a few years wallowing in shit, then started learning a trade. For a while I was making $50/hr. There's money in it, but you have to be willing to work hard and not be a retard all day (whereas, for all the shit parts of white-collar jobs, you really can just sit there watching TV and browsing Tumblredditbook for half the day.)

For that matter, most uni degrees are shit nowawadays anyway, and will only get worse if Berniecucks keep increasing the amount of people getting useless degrees.
>>
>>27057144
>uni degrees are shit nowadays

keep telling yourself that, skilled labour is always in high demand
>>
If you have a plan, then maybe
If you're just planning to become a NEET, you'll enjoy it for a good while until you start questioning why you bother waking up at all, then you'll either kill yourself or realize just how much more difficult you've made your life by dropping out
>>
>>27057192
>Yeah arts and gender studies are in high demand.

Jesus Christ, fucking kill your self, hippie.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.