[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck guys. I just got caught smoking bud and was let off with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: W4TSartwork.jpg (579 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
W4TSartwork.jpg
579 KB, 700x700
Fuck guys. I just got caught smoking bud and was let off with a warning. Little did the cop know that I'm tripping on shrooms, I don't think it went on my record or anything but I'm still tripping the fuck out. Can any of you guys help talk through the legal logistics with me? Pic not related really, it's just what I was listening to while I was driving here
>>
Btw me and my buddies drove to Idaho for the weekend and we're spending the night at the hotel right now
>>
>>27056457
>Fuck guys.

That's exactly what you're gonna do in prison
>>
>>27056457

dude youre fine the cop probably doesnt even remember who you are.
>>
>>27056457
Did he take down any of your info?

If he didn't arrest you nothing is going to be on your record.
>>
>>27056457
FUCKING STOP GOING OUT, THEY WILL WATCH YOU FOR A WEEK.
>>
>>27056549
He does though he took down our information after I have him my liscense
>>
Is this going to affect my college applications or anything? I didn't get fined or ticketed or on probation or anything like that. I'm I even in trouble at all? Fuck man I'd go to bed but I'm kind of tripping balls here
>>
>>27056457

they don't care, no big deal. Listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodPnspS7GI
>>
>>27056680
Chug a ton of coke or redbull with like 5 multivitamin tablets in case you have those on you, helped drag me out of a bad trip a couple times already. You obviously won't be able to sleep much just yet but at least your trip will be mostly over, that should help you stop worrying.
>>
>>27057794
Ok thanks anon, I'm just going to ride it out. I think everything is ok I'm just tripping over nothing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.