[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I work with 6 inches? I feel depressed I heard some girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 6Iq0bml.png (308 KB, 631x755) Image search: [Google]
6Iq0bml.png
308 KB, 631x755
How do I work with 6 inches?
I feel depressed I heard some girls say what size dicks they like and it was just "8inches" "7inches and "9inches"
>JUST
>>
I have a 3.5 inch penis erect so shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1420870336015.jpg (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1420870336015.jpg
96 KB, 640x480
>>27034119
Personally I just spend a lot of time in Japan. White guys with 6 inch dicks are Chads over there, I've never gotten laid at home but in Japan I'm drowning in pussy and have had girls propose to me.
Japan not your style? Pick another country, there are hundreds of countries where you wi be considered high value for one reason or another, even if it's just your citizenship.
>>
Girls have no spatial recognition. Unless you're two inches, they aren't going to know the difference. I guarantee most of them that say 8" inches just got that figure from some guy they fucked that lied about his size.
>>
>>27034119

women can't into numbers.

they see a 5'10'' dude and they're like "six feet is sooooo sexy hehehe"

same works for dicks. they might talk big with their slut friends but it's all just talk. 6 inches is fine, man. that's longer than average.
>>
I think 6 is the perfect size desu
>>
look at STEM

women are bad with numbers
>>
>>27034119
LMAO MY DICK IS 7" HAHAHAHAHAHA LITERALLY GOING TO LAUGH WITH MY GF WHEN I TELL HER HOW TINY YOUR FAGGOT PENIS IS WHILE I'M FUCKING HER IN THE PUSSY WITH MY 7" DICK AHAHAHAH FAGGOT!!!
>>
>>27034246
HEY GUESS WHAT BABE THERE WAS A DICK SIZE DISCUSSION ONLINE TODAY AND THIS GUY WAS ONLY 6 INCHES AHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>27034119
Girls will say 8 then when asked what 8 is theyll pick a 6 inch dildo
>>
File: 1454658500549.jpg (85 KB, 539x776) Image search: [Google]
1454658500549.jpg
85 KB, 539x776
>dating a transgirl
>she has a meaty 7incher and I'm barely 6x5
>she's taller than me too and im 5'11
>>
>>27034119
You kill yourself because you obviously just aren't big enough. Worthless. A nonentity.
>>
>>27034378
i am tonight
>>
>>27034119
As a guy with 8 inches let me tell you this isnt true. Yeah it looks nice, but when I see the girl getting a little too comfortable I start banging her cervix for her to remember that she doesnt need a bigger dick in her life, she needs a bigger vagina.
A womans vagina is probably not longer than 7 inches. Expect it to be 6 inches. This is in missionary style.
>>
>>27034465
What about 6.5 x 5
Is that the perfect size?
>>
File: 1456111057369.png (9 KB, 560x398) Image search: [Google]
1456111057369.png
9 KB, 560x398
>5.5

please kill me familiosos
>>
>>27034672
No you want to be able to reach most womens cervix. Like gently touch it so that they will remember that you completely fill them up. If you cant reach in missionary style then theyll always want you to go deep when you cant.
>>
DUDE PENISES LMAO
>>
>tfw 6.5 x 5.5
girl told me my dick was small
some told me it was perfect
some said it was big
I only get comments on the thickness.
I've made girls cum and like 2 or 3 legit orgasm like spasming on my dick.

Havent had sex in 3 years though so those days are behind me.
>>
>>27034905
damn kid what happened
>>
>>27034119
>11"
its not like it matters anyway, if you're a robot you'll never use it in the first place
>>
>>27034905
story??? cant leave it hanging on a bad note anon kun teach us neets how to orgasm a girl
>>
File: mac.png (434 KB, 578x387) Image search: [Google]
mac.png
434 KB, 578x387
>>27034877
thumps up
>>
Does dick size really matter when it comes to pleasure? And how would a girl or guy truly have a perference unless they have tried multiple sizes to compare? I don't understand dick size preference, but I have never taken one either. I guess I'll just take what I get when the time comes.
>>
IMO women don't want big dicks, they want BIGGER dicks. That is, they want to have a man that is better, above average, in all things. My gf was always OK with my dick size, never said anything good or bad about the size, it just never came up. One day I decided to measure it with her. Still no reaction, just a number. But then I ask her what she thinks "big" is, she doesn't know so she looks up average dick size stats online. Only THEN, when she realises I'm kinda big by those standards, do her eyes light up like on fucken Christmas morning. She admit she thinks it's hot having a guy who's bigger, "it's like when a guy is taller, or more broad-shouldered" she tells me. And the fucked up part? I make her cum easier now, much easier, because now she has that IDEA in her head that she's being fucked by a "big dick". And I ain't even that big, about 6.5-7x6 inches so kinda girthy I guess, but the stats she looked at had the average at around 5x4.5 so IN HER MIND I was big.
>>
7 inch dick here. Will i make it familia?
>>
>>27035607
/thread

TL;DR:
>women are dumb and covetous, your dick is gonna be loved if it's even slightly above average

Dicklet bros are kinda fucked though (pun not intended)
>>
>>27034153
How does one move to Japan?
>>
>>27034153
Too bad I don't know Japanese so I'd be fucked.
>>
You guys are all whiny faggots. Try dealing with a 4 incher
>>
>>27035822
no
why don't you remove yourself from the human breeding pool
>>
What is an inch?
Can't you just use the metric system?
Fucking lardies.
>>
>>27034354
>she

Go away reddit
>>
>>27034153
Shut up, asian women aren't size queens
>>
I've got a 9.5", but it's not easy make our stay hard long, due to the massive amount of blood needed.

Also my girlfriend (first one I've ever gotten) moves really show in our relationship. Two months in, still at second base and handjobs
>>
>>27035330
Yes it matters. My girl only cums when Im in her stomach. She likes being filled.
Dick size doesnt matter once you are larger than her vagina.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.