[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is heroin the most robot drug?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 255x197
why is heroin the most robot drug?
>>
Because robots are so self-absorbed and anxiety-ridden that they care about EVERYTHING, and heroin makes you care about nothing.
>>
Real robots can't find heroin. DXM is the robot's drug of choice.
>>
>>27024990
In case you somehow haven't noticed, you can get heroin online nowadays.
>>
>>27024821
Because it's a suicide pact
>>
Real robots are too autistic to buy drugs in person and too paranoid to buy them online
>>
>>27024837
pretty much what this man says. robots are riddled with anxiety and depression and heroin helps that. we tend to prefer downers, psychedelics would just freak out most robots. i myself prefer alcohol, benzos, and opiates. the only thing is all those have severe consequences with overuse, i used to drink way too much and being drunk made you unaware/not care about the consequences. with opiates im fully aware and therefore able to control it better.
>>
>>27025487
>with opiates im fully aware and therefore able to control it better.

Haha, he really believes this.
>>
>>27025451
yep, use DNM markets if you are too afraid to try and make a connection. if you aren't too anxiety riddled you can try opiate rollcall on reddit, try and meet someone in your area. you are WAY more likely to get ripped off then to be busted, cops dont usually set up stings for small time buyers.
>>
>>27025522
i know im playing with fire, i accept that i might get completely hooked. whatever, not like my life is worth anything to worry about ruining. i pick up a couple grams every two weeks, that usually lasts 3-4 days. with that amount of time as a break i never get any real dopesickness. i will admit though, i count the days til my next sack.
>>
File: 1457334864237.jpg (218 KB, 1016x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457334864237.jpg
218 KB, 1016x1200
>drugs
>robot
if I had money to waste on useless crap like that, I'd rather go clubbing and try to get out of this shitty situation asap
>>
>>27025598
why? true robots would go to a club and just feel really awkward and go home disappointed? with drugs you feel good guaranteed.
>>
>>27025589
You're already hooked if you're using it more than once a month.
>>
>>27025680
you really truly have no idea what constitutes regular use or addiction

stick to reddit, you dumb motherfuker
>>
>>27025536
>cops dont set up stings for small time buyers
you have clearly never heard of vice squad

that's literally exactly what they handle
>>
>>27025714
have to agree. i know im a habitual user, but true addiction is using everyday to the point where if you stopped you would get severely dopesick.
>>
>>27025773
we are called chippers for a reason
>>
>>27025714

I think his point is that its a slippery slope, once you set foot on it.
>>
>>27025744
>vice squad
im not saying it doesnt happen, im just saying its unlikely. they go after dealers. they get nothing from busting small time buyers, hell in California purchasing personal amounts of heroin isnt even a felony. there is some cost-benefit analysis going down here, they aren't going to waste time busting people buying grams other than maybe in order to then get to the sellers themselves.
>>
>>27025825
we are pretty rare, but people act like we don't exist. the way i see it most people who try heroin are already at such a low point in there life that they dont care if they get addicted, hence the amount of people that don't end up chipping. the way i see it, even though i don't value my shit life right now, chipping is in my best interest because after using for more than a few days in a row tolerance sky rockets. i never had to resort to IV because it doesn't seem worth it, tolerance is low enough that ill end up puking pretty half the time when i first dig in to a new sack.
>>
File: 1456819508617.gif (404 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1456819508617.gif
404 KB, 342x342
>>27024821
>>27024821
Because opioids are something to do by yourself and because while you're on them you finally feel happy
>>
>>27024821
You know that feeling when your mom would hug you when you were younger and let you know everything was going to be OK? Like that loving embrace you felt. That's what injecting or even snorting a high dose of a strong quick acting opiate feels like. Feels like being loved and robots don't ever get that feeling.
>>
For those who have shot heroin before, how exactly did you get to that point in your life? How old are you? What does the "rush" feel like? Don't be afraid of going into detail, I'm keeping this thread open for a while.
>>
>>27025991
Tolerance gets to the pint that you have to. You feel it creep up the back of your throat into your brain then you get a rush of love and peace. Don't ever do this btw you're fucked once you do. There is no going back. You can never snort or smoke opiates again. The have to be injected
>>
You guys are making me sad I don't have any opiates. I should later this week at least. Worst case scenario, I should at least get 13 5 milligram Percocet. Best case scenario I get that, half a gram of H, two fentanyl based Roxy knock offs, and a shitload of etizolam. Possibly some 3-meo-PCP too. I'm going to get so fucked up.
>>
>>27024821
Xanax is
>>
>>27026029
>fentanyl
Shittiest opiate in my opinion.
>dosent last long
>ver little euphoria
>It killed one of my friends and almost killed me
Fuck that
>>
>>27026018
i have heard varying reports on how much better shooting it is. it seems the main points are that it is more efficient and produces a rush. now the rush i would like, but as far as efficiency i have my smoking technique down pretty well and my tolerance is low enough that i get plenty high off that. is the rush really so great that you can never go back? i guess it must be since even after people collapse their veins they dont go back to smoking/snorting.

i only get tar which isnt really ideal for shooting and i fear i would fuck it up and not hit the vein or hit a nerve or something.
>>
>>27026018
By love and peace, do you mean the exact feelings of those two things or do you just mean heavy euphoria?
>>
>>27026077
Yeah, I know it isn't ideal. I'm trying them because they're cheap.
>>
>>27026077
ya ive heard nothing but bad things about fent, all nod and no euphoria. nodding is actually my least favorite part of h. might as well just take a bunch of benzos if you just want to space out.
>>
>>27026135
I mean actually love and peace. The first few times you shoot up you're like fucking gahndi. You forgive yourself and the world
>>
>>27026126
Order some powder of the darknet. I fucking hate tar. Also snort the powder don't shoot it ever. And to answer your question there is a big difference on effect and snokin or snorting after that is nothing in comparison and just a flat out waste
>>
>>27026158
It's terrible cause of the potency. When me and my buddy overdosed our heroin was cut with it like all powders heroin. We ended up with hot spots as our bags. They said I had very little heroin in my system and twice the lethal dose of fentanyl. I survived but my friend had to be put on life support and was taking off a few days later when he wasnt responsive. He was brain dead. Rip Eric
>>
>>27026018
I think I'm ready to try shooting up. I know it's stupid, but I think I'm close to ready to end my life, so I'm going to need to go for it. I'm kind of tempted to steal the needles, I'm sure the pharmacist would give me shit about buying needles.
>>
>>27026372
Are you experienced with opioids?
>>
>>27026372
Most pharmacy's will just sell them but I warned you man. You will either die or ruin you life so keep that in mind anon
>>
>>27026372
Also, never reuse a needle even if you were the only one to use it. You can get hep from your own blood that way. And I'm sure I don't have to explain not to use some junkies used needle
>>
>>27026420
Fairly.
>>27026444
I think I want to die. And yeah, I know about the needles. Seeing a microscopic image of a needle point after 1 and several uses was enough to cement that into my mind.
>>
>>27026029
All of the meo-pcp varieties are amazing, truly wonderful dissos
>>
>>27026571
I'm not sure if I'd really enjoy it that much, but I'm open to trying it at least once.
>>
>>27026548
Well good luck to you either way. From a former addict I really hope you don't decide to do this but I know how you feel. Hang on tho, this is going to be a hell of a ride.
>>
>>27026619
That it is.
>>
File: 1410370274544.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1410370274544.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>27026444
>Let's see. A box of syringes, some laxatives, a back scratcher, a pill crusher, and a package of Sour Patch Kids. This looks like everything, ma'am. No, I'm not going to be doing anything funny with these. I am a Jehovah's Witness and what you're describing is the works of the devil. Never in my life have I been accused of such licentiousness! You will be sure that I'm going to complain to your headquarters. Oh, and give me that issue of Heroin Weekly there in the back.
>>
>>27026735
>forgetting the goddamn antihistamines
Shameful display
>>
>>27026735
You can legally buy syringes for these purposes in most states >>27026755
This
>>
Yeah heroin is definitely the perfect robot drug, normies will gasp with shock and terror if you mention you like to stick a needle in your arm. On the other hand, weed and mdma or cocaine are probably the most normie.
>>
>>27026831
I say psychedelics are the most normie.
>>
>>27026989
Nowadays cause the whole college educated normie bullshit yea. Everyone think they're a fucking free spirit
>>
>>27025598
I used to think like that before I started using opiates. I used to think any drug was a waste of money

but opiates in particular will change you. you'll somehow justify spending an insane amount of money of pills/heroin. I'm not even physically addicted and I still manage to spend most of my money on it.
>>
>>27026292
why do you hate tar?

also, really, nothing in comparison? i feel like this is something iv users make out to be bigger than it really is? the users that ive known personally have told me that they can get just as high smoking, it just takes more and doesnt provide the rush. chemically its the same shit, other than hitting you all at once IV doesn't magically make the drug feel better.
>>
>>27026292
ive had the powder off the darknet. so much cheaper to just buy tar IRL. i prefer smoking, so tar wins for me right there. the feeling of powder was cleaner, maybe slightly more euphoric, ill give you that.
>>
File: baitanon.png (12 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
baitanon.png
12 KB, 500x294
>>27024821
>not eating kratom instead of shooting heroin
>>
File: Julie Benz (Dexter).jpg (250 KB, 1036x1600) Image search: [Google]
Julie Benz (Dexter).jpg
250 KB, 1036x1600
>>27027321
iv makes the drug better. you get a rush and you feel amazing for like 10 minutes. it levels off after that but those ten minutes are unbelievable
>>
>>27027355
Kratom is fucking nothing compared to real opioids.
>>
File: 1440038743274.jpg (585 KB, 1259x947) Image search: [Google]
1440038743274.jpg
585 KB, 1259x947
DXM is the one true robot drug
>Easy to get
>Cheap as hell
>Dissacoiates you from reality
>Lasts a long time
>Pretty safe as long as you don't do it to often and don't go crazy on the dosage

Absolutely perfect.
>>
Alcohol, tobacco and (only in some places) weed are the only drugs that can be "robot" because everything else is too hard to acquire. You need contacts and for that you need to know people who live outside of your house.
You need to be intelligent enough to use the darknet markets so it doesn't count.
>>
>>27027374

yeah but you can be a fully functional human being eating kratom with the pain of life not crashing down on you, where as you can't be functional shooting up

ie, you can be sober passing on kratom whereas heroin addicts might as well wear a shirt that says "i love being on heroin as i am right now friendos"
>>
>>27027367
ya, i dont know, with proper smoking you get a little bit of a rush. i guess i wont really know until I IV. If its really that much better I would never be able to go back though, and the tar will fuck up my veins and parents will easily know.
>>
>>27027395
You don't need to be intelligent to use darknet markets at all. Any idiot can do it. It takes like half an hour to figure it out.
>>
>>27027394
used to do this for years, eventually had a psychotic break and had to be institutionalized for a while lol

i went to rehab and i was there with a dude who would take 2000mgs at a time, there was a cow on the rehab farm and he looked at me and went, "watch this" and dumped orange soda into the cows nose and it started running around and mooing

he really was a true robot, rip my man
>>
>>27027411
What you say is true, but it doesn't mean kratom isn't weak bullshit compared to heroin.
>>
>>27027394
This, it's also called Robitussin and hence the term ROBOtripping.

Obv DXM is the most robot drug.
>>
implying the op isnt a troll trying to get the most cluelessly hopeless robots to try heroin kek
>>
>>27027411
ya you can be fully functional on kratom because it does next to nothing to you. dont get me wrong, i think the stuff is alright, great for dealing with dopesickness apparently. you can be pretty functional on heroin unless you are doing so much you are nodding or if you have such a bad habit that you get major withdrawals from not having any.
>>
>>27027421
This is not true. To begin with, you need a credit card, which is something only normies have.
>>
>>27027420
it's better but it's not worth it, especially with tar. tar fucks your veins up way more than powder.
>>
>>27027443
You sound like a real faggot. Quit it with the tripping, no one cares about you.
>>
>>27027466
Actually you don't. You can buy Bitcoins with cash.
>>
It's a little too hardcore for a robot desu.
>>
>>27027443
How often did you do it?

Also
>2000mg on a regular basis

The most I've done so far is only like 700mg and that shit felt crazy, I can only imagine what 2000 feels like
>>
>>27024821
Benzos are generally far more robot appropriate drugs than opiates are. Opiates, and heroin especially, are used by people who want to live troubled lives because they think it will be dramatic. Benzos are more powerful anxiolytics than opiates, and robots are more likely to run into benzos from psychiatric experience.

DXM and alcohol are also more robot appropriate, simply because they are more easily acquired. Not everybody got into bitcoin four years ago or is willing to risk advertising drug transactions with strangers on the internet before meeting up. Hell, to make DXM your drug of choice you would have to be far more fucked up than the average person on opiates or even benzos. The vast majority of hard drug users of all varieties are fairly social, extroverted people who got into it because of friends.
>>
>>27027588
Benzo's don't feel good enough and all hallucinogens give me enormous panic attacks. Heroin feels the best. That's all there is too it. I'm not a social, extroverted person. I haven't used drugs with another person in a very long time. I just get my stuff and get high alone in my bedroom.

You might be right about the dramatics thing. I hate that, but it's not wrong.
>>
>>27026353
fuck eric
>>
>>27027648
>Benzo's don't feel good enough
I've had better highs from Ambien than from any opiate.
>>
>>27027702
z-drugs are pretty comfy, I'll give you that. But really what's ideal is to combine benzo's and opiates. And weed.
>>
>>27027702
you must be doing them wrong then. that or you are just one of the types who really dont like opiates for some reason, but if you like downers it doesnt make sense
>>
How do people go about buying drugs? I have no friends, how am I supposed to get in contact with a drug dealer?
>>
>>27027749
>you must be doing them wrong then.
Shut the fuck up retard. A heroin rush is not the best thing in the world. Most addicts agree that IVing cocaine or methamphetamine are both considerably more intense. Hell, dilaudids are generally considered more pleasurable than heroin, because hydromorphone binds more quickly with mu opioid receptors than morphine does, and binds considerably less with kappa opioid receptors.
>>
>>27027827
You should be able to figure that out after reading this thread.
>>
>>27027843
I'm not ordering it, I don't trust supposed secure channels.
>>
>>27027411
I've only had kratom once and all it did was make me feel kinda okay for 20 min and then sick as fuck for the rest of the night
>>
>>27027903
Then find the other way.
>>
File: 1446262446587.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1446262446587.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>27025964
Your post made me s a d
>>
>>27027840
those are wildly different drugs. like apples and oranges. never had dilaudid, ive actually heard the opposite that they arent as euphoric
>>
coming from an ex addict i strongly urge no one to start shooting heroin. If you think your miserable now just wait until your 6 months into IV'ing dope and you run out and have no ways or means to get more.
>>
xanax made my life a perfect, beautiful dream for 6 months until my tolerance ramped up and i had to detox and stop
>>
>>27028865
Did you have trouble getting clean? Are you currently in NA?
>>
I like using opiates when I lift
>>
>>27025007
Where? .onion site?

I need some smack so I can go out like my hero dee dee ramone.

>>27025598
>go clubbing
That's like the most non-robot thing you can possibly do.
>>
>>27027527
I did it like twice a week for around 8 years
>>
>>27028505
dilaudid is insanely euphoric, especially if you IV
>>
>>27025714
not that guy but you're clearly one foot in
this is the last precipice before the junkie life and, if you survive that, permanent emotional burnout and meetings
>>
This thread reeks of no true Scotsman arguments.
Let's define a stereotypical 'robot.'
>KHV
>No friends
>Neet/Wagekek
>Still lives with family or in low income apartment
>Social issues
>At least one mental or physical disability
>Below average looks
If you do not fit the criteria above you are a failed normie or a cyborg, and not a robot. The undisputed drug of choice for a robot is alcohol.
>>
>>27024821
because that's what he does on Mr. Robot :^)
>>
>>27024821
Because its committal to a pointless life of hedonistic angst, and the lifestyle doesn't encourage social interaction, which matches ideals for many robots
>>
>>27025903
But the moment something rough happens in your life you have no safety barrier between you and full blown addiction man.
>>
To be honest, I am very surprised that more robots don't do acid. It's way better then heroin, a much better use of time. Tripping is much more enjoyable then floating on opioids.
>>
>>27033327
Not neccesarily true anon you're pushing your crappy opinion too hard on people.

There's two drugs on this planet I have not tried at least once.

Where's my junkie fembots at?
>>
>>27033351
Personally I just much prefer to be sped up rather then slowed down, the pleasure in opioids is the cathartic release, the feeling of euphoria, but with acid the pleasure is just in what your imagination can take you to, and what you can see, or do, or feel, its just completely different from anything human. I feel like opioids is more or less the same thing everytime, but acid is different every time.
>>
>>27033425
Didn't know I was responding to someone who knew their shit so well so my apologies anon, sincerely sorry for being so rash but I'm littered with shit like adhd minor tourettes etc. So I'm always hyper as hell that's why I like slowing down. I feel like a stupid fuck now though I'm so sorry haha
>>
>>27033497
Man don't worry about it. And in reality the reason I know what opioids are like is because I go through periods of both hyperactivity and extrovertion and great peace and introvertion. It's jsut I feel more comfortable being introverted rather then having to think about social situations and what people mean. So thats why my drug of choice is acid.
>>
I get panic attacks from weed and and the one time i tried acid, anyone know if this would happen with heroin?
>>
>>27025522
he means nodding in and out i think>>27025522
>>
>>27033284
Yeah or he gets sick or he takes bars and tried to IV it.
>>
>>27024821
The most robot drug is alcohol.

A robot doesn't have the connections to get harder drugs. Also, alcohol can numb the feels.
But most robots don't do any drugs.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.