[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scary Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Scariest thing that's ever happened to you.
>>
>wannabe sc/out/
>camping by a stream in the middle of nowhere
>literally hours from the nearest paved road
>no big game in this area
>no predators
>have a run in with something big and noisy in the woods in the dark
>it follows me all the way back to camp

You have never experienced true fear until you've encountered weird shit while camping.
>>
>>27009841
What did it look like? Any idea?
>>
I hate threads like this because I've basically got nothing.

I've had sleep paralysis a few times.

I guess that's the scariest thing I've ever experienced.
>>
>>27009864
Never saw it and honestly did not want to see it. I was completely unarmed at the time. It stayed beyond my field of vision and would move only when I moved. If I stopped, it would stop. It would get really quiet. When I would walk again it would walk again.

Being stalked isn't fun.
>>
A couple of times in my life I've zoned out and nearly got hit by cars.
>tfw school assembly and they start talking about it
>some fucker actually called in because of me
>>
Probably realizing I'll die without having made any meaningful relationships.
>>
>>27009790

It's actually been happening the last two nights.

>fall asleep
>dream hits a point where it's just me in my room waking up from sleep
>demons and voices outside the room are controlling my mind
>I squirm in a terrified haze, world feels like it's falling apart around me
>constant berating, insults, laughter
>i "wake up" and the same shit happens
>this repeats 3-5 times
>I finally wake up for real still afraid that it's going to happen again
>Shit in my room has been moved around

I'm terrified that I'm sleepwalking or that during brief lapses of wakefulness I'm doing stuff thinking it's the dream.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>be me
>be 4
>think of crazy shit like a yellow and black demon
>line of forest in back yard
>when ever I looked at it, I saw that fucking thing
>be 6
>go to forest
>see treehouse
>has shit like "I missed you friend" on it
>run home
>never tell anyone
I'm not sure if it was a coincidence or some mutant alien thing is in my back yard.
>>
>>27009998
*be 16

*not muted r9k
>>
>>27009977
You're experiencing sleep paralysis. Get help. You can walk around and do stuff without having any recollection of it. Supposedly some people can even drive like that. My grandfather wandered off one night and made it like three blocks. And then didn't know where the fuck he was when he woke up.
>>
>>27010045
Holy shit, anymore about him!
>>
>>27009790
When I was younger and lived in the US (San Diego) I went to TJ in 1999 with some friends. The cops pulled us over under a bridge and demanded outright to be bribed, which we did.

We were preparing to cross the border and in the huge traffic jam for it when one of our buddies couldn't hold it, so he left the car to go pee near a dumpster by a business barely within sight. The cops noticed, and tried to arrest him, he fled back to the car, and one of the cops (only one) was the same one from under the bridge. An idiot friend tried to tell one cop that the other had demanded a bribe from us, now all the cops went apeshit. I told everyone to just shut up and let them take us, even though I knew how bad mexican jail could potentially be. Then our driver panics and tries to break a run for the border leaving the car, the cops and even a few random people for some reason grab at him. He begins shouting for help to the border guards. During this, because I wasn't struggling and had my hands up while outside the car, every single cop just... walked away from me. They left me, they dragged everyone else that way. As much as I didn't want to leave my friends, I knew these cops were the worse end of the already bad TJ cops. Despite acting calm till then, thats when I bolted. I ran to a mall a few blocks away and then was panicking about where to go because I saw a few police patrolling around and talking on radios. I noticed The Mummy was playing there in spanish so bought a ticket and went in. I sat and watched two showings, and an officer came through and even flashlighted right at my face during the second showing, but nothing happened. Then it was dark so I very carefully walked through the non-vehicle border checkpoint and got through.

The driver went to jail for over a week, my other 2 friends were passed off to border patrol that night. The car was impounded. No one blamed me for ditching in the end.
>>
>>27009790
>Sleep.
>Wake up at around 5am to take a piss.
>Go back to sleep like normal.
>Wake up periodically.
>Look at the time.
>It's still around early 5am despite the fact that it feels like I've been asleep for an hour or two.
>Pay no mind and go back to sleep.
>Feel discomfort.
>Feel as if there are others with me.
>Open my eyes and look around the room.
>Nothing but darkness.
>A cold sweat begins to come over me and I slowly pull the sheets further up and cover my mouth like a scared little kid.
>Have enough and decide to get up.
>Realize I don't feel like sleeping anymore and make my way toward the kitchen to drink some water.
>It feels oddly cold.
>In the darkness of my living room I spot a skinny, stick-like figure walking through my kitchen.
>It's oddly misshapen like a malnourished human-being.
>I freeze completely.
>I run back to my room.
>Shut the door and lock it.
>Stay awake all night watching the door whilst I hear banging sounds here and there.
>Morning comes.
>I grab a baseball bat and slowly open the door.
>Walk towards the kitchen gripping the bat hard af ready to swing at anything.
>The kitchen is empty.
>Silent.
>Open up all the windows in the house to feel secure within the light.
>Proceed to look throughout the entire house.
>Nothing.
>Move out a week later after experiencing strange shit.
>>
>>27010045

The part that makes me unsure is that I remember moving shit around. It's never outside of my room, just small stuff in reach of my bed. But the dreams are just so realistic and so close to eachother in content that it's as if I've lived the same turbulent night with multiple replays. I was probably actually awake at least once or twice in the span of dream hellrides, but it blurs with the dreams.
>>
>>27010076
Are you sure it wasn't a dream?
>>
>>27010072
>Tijuana jail

I would have ran too...
>>
>>27010138
I can tell the difference, m8.
>>
File: 1457341752793.webm (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1457341752793.webm
1 MB, 400x224
seeing this thing
>>
>>27010149

WHAT THE FUCK. Why is this a thing
>>
>>27010076
This is probably made up but because of what

>>27010138
this anon said.

I want to say that if you have Sleep Paralysis its possible to have very real hallucinations like this for up to 15 minutes after waking up. I've had it my entire life and I'm fortunate to never have spooky ones. But I've completely hallucinated people stepping in through the door or moving around in my view in the house, pets too. You're awake and the world looks entirely real and you could even do a math equation but your brain itself is not actually fully awake. The brain is a really crazy thing.
>>
>>27010149
I remember the first time I saw that. Something to do with cerebral palsy?
>>
>>27010170
It's like cerebral palsy I think.
>>
I've posted this story a few times in /x/, but /x/ fucking sucks, so maybe this thread will be a bit different.
>Be 18, living with parents
>Midnight, everyone else in bed
>be in kitchen, faucet starts dripping with an occasional stream of water
>fiddle with it, but ultimately decide that I'll just wait to see if it's still a problem in the morning
>go to bathroom and hear some weird noise like shuffling
>go out, noise leads me to that same sink where the whole kitchen is full of steam
>realize that instead of short drips/streams of cold water, the automatic boiling water (because the sink has that) was on at full blast
>decide if I can't stop it I can at least turn on the cold water to cool things down
>somehow that solves the problem altogether and the faucet is fixed
>Come from a family that strongly believes in ghosts, so flip off the faucet
>"Whoever the fuck you are, I know this shit doesn't just happen on its own. It's late and everyone wants to sleep, fuck off"
>YeaIShowedThatFaucetWho'sBoss.jpg
>go to bedroom
>turn on light
>Immediate flash of blue light, followed by lightbulb exploding/burning out on me
>Be more scared than I have been in my life, running the fuck out of there
>once far enough too scared to move for what felt like at least an hour, until I go watch TV all night

It doesn't scare me anymore, but with all the ghostly shit that has happened in my family and somewhat in that house, I definitely think I pissed something off and it decided to follow me.
>>
>>27010171
Nah, I know for a fact it wasn't a dream, mainly because of all the weird shit that began to happen around the house after that day. Not even when I went to sleep either. Shit got really weird during the night.
>>
>>27010215
Maybe fucking original goddamn post Aliens?
>>
>>27010234
So what sort of stuff would happen at night?
>>
>>27010171
That "anon" is I, OP.
>>
>>27010208
is that a fucking bone sticking out? shin bone?
>>
>>27010260
The lights would often flicker on and off, things like cups, and chairs would be moved. Often it would seem like there was a strange banging noise that I couldn't pinpoint, a metallic smell I also couldn't pinpoint. This shit may seem insignificant to you but it was pretty strange that I was living in that house for years and nothing of the sort happened till I saw that thing. Also strange lights that I would notice here and there since I lived kinda off and far from the city.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 459x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 459x407
>>27010320
demons.. they say the metallic smell is a sign of them.. but it could just be a shadow person
>>
My family used to live in the Mojave, and I lived in a strange sort of bungalo room that was almost flush to the house but not attached to it. It had proper insulation and everything. The room was always cold, always, even at summer in the night you could see your breath. I had a heating blanking going year round there for years. I'd see little breaks in the light at my door from the porchlight outside, like feet scrambling in the room with a sound. It wasn't animals outside, cause the porch had its own screen door out by the steps. I'd torn apart the room several times and there wasn't a tiny hole anywhere. Stuff would be moved around in the morning. I would just cocoon into my heating blanket and try to ignore the strange sounds. Twice there was a weight on the bed. It was a living hell. My parents never believed me.

As long as I had the room ridic clean stuff wouldn't end up moved as much and freak me out the same. I pretty much had OCD a few years cause of the place. I couldn't turn the light off and sleep if even a paper had been left on the floor. And the last thing I wanted to hear was the paper crunch, my heart would just stop and I'd break into a sweat.
>>
>>27010460
Also not spooky but it definitely didn't help that a god damn wolf-spider moved into between the headboard and the bed and it took me 6 months to assassinate that little faggot. Aside from the spooky crap I'd hear him crawling around against the wood.

Maybe thats even scarier for some of you.
>>
Alien abduction when I was younger. I'm used to it now, but it used to be terrifying to me.
>>
>>27010460
I remember when I was stationed up in Nellis the one thing about the Mojave that killed me was the fucking heat. It was enough to make you wish for a nuclear winter.
>>
File: 1451837712953.gif (987 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1451837712953.gif
987 KB, 500x452
>>27009904
>I was completely unarmed at the time.

You stupid fuck. Let me guess, you didn't even bring a flashlight with you?
>>
File: Videopics011_zps14d53754.jpg (41 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Videopics011_zps14d53754.jpg
41 KB, 1024x576
>2006
>live in a very rural part of kentucky with my family in a house surrounded on 3 sides by many acres of woods
>hear lots of yipping and howling nearby,roving packs of coyotes are quite common though i've never seen one in person
>have seen huge deer carcasses torn apart by them, nasty shit
>trash pickup doesn't come as far out as we are so we burn our trash in steel barrels
>out burning trash one night when i hear the sound of heavily rustling leaves about 20 feet away, where my yard ends and the woods begin
>think nothing of it
>the sounds continue and even intensify
>start to feel a bit weird, almost paranoid
>have police grade searchlight with me, stepdad is a "bounty hunter" (bail enforcement agent) and has all kinds of other cool gear like tasers, bulletproof vests, various guns
>shine extremely bright flashlight all along the edge of the property and see the reflections of eyes everywhere i point the fucking light
>count about 14 sets of eyes before they all start disappearing into the woods one by one

i was like 13 or 14, and a chubby kid, they could have easily made a meal of me if they wanted, the house was a good 40 to 50 yards away too
>>
File: KAdL2Xs.jpg (320 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
KAdL2Xs.jpg
320 KB, 2400x2400
>my car is manual
>parents going on vacation
>I ride along to airport to take their car home
>say bye and get in to move car
>accidentally put in D not R
>a mother and daughter emptying their trunk 2ft ahead of me
>too late, I'm pressing the gas!
>life in prison flashes before my eyes
>I slam the brake with left foot, saving their lives
>the engine revs for a moment until I retract my right foot, but the massive SUV remains in place due to brakes
>the mother and daughter look up, only mildly startled
>every nerve fiber I have is fully alert
>I just very nearly crushed two women
>>
jerked off on meth with a shoe string tied around the my balls and base of my dick for upwards to 10 hours.

dick got really fucked up with this rash and was disgusting color. thought it was going to rot off. finally self medicated with some antibiotics after a week or so and it cleared up. my nuts hurt for a month or 2 after.
>>
>>27011693
fuuuck this is what we are evolved to fear most. were you at maximum fear intensity?
>>
>>27011897
had goosebumps, could feel the adrenaline in my stomach, i was ready to kick the barrel and run
>>
>>27010188
Phew I thought we were looking at some sort of amputation torture where the guy's stumps were attached by the bone to those lines. I've looked at too much guro hentai where this is depicted.
>>
>>27010312
no it's actually his right arm. the white things pointing up to the ceiling that looked to me like arm stumps are just a long padding hammock for his neck.

I think he is just being restrained during a prolonged seizure episode.
>>
>>27011743
So why'd you stop?
>>
>>27011987
I value my own freedom, reputation among my family, and most of all the wellbeing of my fellow Americans.
>>
>left all of my college applications until the last minute and my computer crashed right before the deadline
>classmate held me at knifepoint in fourth grade because I called him Matt instead of Matthew
>had this crazy dream last night where Europe was being invaded by Muslims
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>27012070
>crazy dream
Oh Anon, how much you have to learn :^)
>>
>>27012070
Was that last line a joke because Germany now is segregating time in swimming pools to have women only hours so women have a time to use the pool without getting raped, and Mullah Merkel has banned pork from public eateries.
>>
File: olQDZ7O.png (48 KB, 1121x798) Image search: [Google]
olQDZ7O.png
48 KB, 1121x798
>11 years old
>wake up
>paralyzed
>night light begins to flicker
>shadow pops out of door
>bites me in the neck

>priest give me blessing
>shadow man tries to bite me
>starts crying
>demon grabs him and trows him into hole

>wake up
>paralyzed
>hear stomping outside my room
>something is running towards my room
>slams door open
>it's a dead looking girl a little like the exorcise but cuter
>was really spooky but then she made out with me, so it was cool

>wake up
>paralyzed
>it's morning
>feel something touch me
>something begins raping me
>wake up
>my ass hurts

>laying down
>something grabs my dick
>feels good but it was still really scary
>>
>>27009977
Do your sleep on your back?
Try sleeping on your side or stomach and it'll almost certainly stop, it sounds like sleep paralysis as that other anon said
>>
>>27012207
my mother used to experience sleep paralysis. i remember her telling me a story about her waking up unable to move and some kind of astronaut looking dude (spacesuit) just slowly walking into her room and getting on top of her, taking her breath away and shit. my mother had a fucked up childhood
>>
File: Pepecrying02.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
Pepecrying02.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
>>27012229
The first one lasted for roughly 4 or 5 years until I finally decided to go to a church and ask for religious help.

I sort of blame this shit for my robothood T_ T
>>
>be 17 skinny fag (no muscle)
>this neighbors move in like a week ago
>step outside for a cigarette
>neighbor guy kinda comes over to edge of our yard and asks me if he can use my lighter to light up his smoke
>'okay here you go'
>casually asks me if i'd like to help him move some boxes as they just moved in said he'd pay me and buy me a pack of smokes
>instantly feel weird about this guy and kinda end the interaction
>look up online find out he's a rapist that preyed on a younger boy and was apprehended
>wew lad if i was more naive he might of legit raped and or killed me

i'm just surprised that brief interaction was enough of a redflag for me to literally go onto the sexual predator registry and see the address right next to mine registered - with a picture of him. that moment is when i freaked the fuck out it was competely surreal. i walked to my friends house later that day (i was a marijuana smoker that hung out with some rather rough fellows) and told them - they all made rape jokes then i felt like a pussy.
>>
>>27010076
i am absolutely terrified of shit like this. Just reading makes me tear up. I'd rather die than have shit like this happen to me
>>
>>27012207
Sorry to make light of that, but I really like this one- it's kind of funny
>>
existence as a virgin robot
>>
>>27012426
I hope it happens to you and you end up fine and look back thinking wow I was so afraid for nothing.
>>
>>27009790
Waking up to realize i have been doing nothing and going nowhere for 6 years.
>>
>>27010171
>never have spooky ones
Me too. Once in the morning I had hallucinations about my parents talking in another room, then they were actually at work, but that's about it. Idk if I'm lucky or missing something really interesting.
I tried to induce it, but it never works. I have a feeling like my mind is shutting down and then I'm only paralyzed for couple of second. I try to open my eyes but I can't and there's also loud noise around me. So this goes for couple of seconds and then I wake up with a crazy heart rate, covered in sweat.
>>
>>27009790
Alcohol withdrawal.

Also thinking a pack of angry niggers were trying to kill me, but wasn't fear so much as it was dissapointment that there would be nothing I could do about it because I live in libtard England with no weapons and biased police.
>>
>>27009790
male pattern baldness
>>
>>27013026
This
But add in benzo and opiate withdrawal, complete hell on earth where every second is an eternity of 'o fuck why? Why is this happening?

I've also been under attack from an evil entity to the point where o had to sleep outside on occasion
>>
>>27009790
Don't know if this happens to other people, but there have been dreams where I'm getting possessed, where my body will feel like this current is passing through me with the focal point being at the back of my neck. It's probably sleep paralysis, but why I have these possession dreams always bothers me.

It doesn't help that my grandparents believe my dad was possessed by ghosts as an explanation for his schizophrenia, and that he dreams about my miscarried sister talking to him.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.