[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favourite RHCP song /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: RHCP.jpg (49 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
RHCP.jpg
49 KB, 1920x1080
What is your favourite RHCP song /b/?
>>
>>27001099
I like The Zephyr Song, is comfy
>>
funky monks
>>
Mm, Yes.

My best one would have to be either Easily or Desecration Smile
>>
Dani California
>>
>/b/

????
Wrong board senpai
>>
None of them, your taste in music is shit.

Kill yourself
>>
>>27001186

Yeah my fault, no need not to share opinions though :)
>>
Hmmm.

Dosed is the comfiest.

Sir Psycho Sexy is sexiest and dreamiest.

Around the World is the most rockin.

Under the Bridge and Give it Away are the best songs that you have heard a million times.
>>
>>27001265
something tells me that r9k isn't going to like give it away now
>>
>>27001265
>Under the Bridge and Give it Away are the best songs that you have heard a million times.

Meaning, you've heard them so many times that they're background noise but you've forgotten how good they actually are. Just to clarify.
>>
Damn. Never knew so many people enjoyed the peppers like I have.

But I will agree, Under the Bridge is excellent too, aside from that I also like to listen to She's only 18. It would be very hard to make a top ten list with their songs.
>>
>>27001099
TAKE ME TO YOUR BACKWOODS NOW!
>>
>>27001099
Otherside is my favorite.
>>
>>27002828
Came to say this
>>
>>27001099
Ethiopia by rhcp
Original shit boii
>>
>>27001265
Give it away is the most annoying fucking song ive ever heard
>>
I could have lied is underrated as fuck
>>
>>27001099
I gotta say Slow Cheetah, Dani California, and Throw Away Your Television. I also like to sing along to Cabron when I'm driving.
>>
I really can't stand rhcp

they had one good song in the early 90s and that's it, the rest is awful. I always laugh when people list John as their favorite guitarist, he's even worse than John mayer, and mayer is a complete butt blues hack
>>
can't stop. commented originally.
>>
Otherside is the only correct answer.
>>
>>27001204
Mind doing us all a favor and going back to riding Biebers dick?

>>27001099
Personal favorite is soul to squeeze.
>>
by the way
>>
Under the Bridge.
I remember when it came out when I was a kid and there was a guy that had the whole song memorized. It was magical.
>>
>>27004560
Watch the behind the music about how Anthony Kiedis recorded the song, such feel
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAYZkd00Fp0
>>
Scar Tissue. Something about the guitar and chorus just makes me feel.
>>
>>27001204
And your top 5 definitely wouldn't indicate you being an edgy, misunderstood teenager, right?
>>
Walkabout
>>
https://youtu.be/FfbKrphheQk

A recent discovery, this song is truth. My Friends and Aeroplane are excellent, as is walkabout.

>inb4 fedora atheism
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.