[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Houston bros have a car with jumper cables? I fell asleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 238x250
Any Houston bros have a car with jumper cables? I fell asleep in a Walmart parking lot skipping class with the key still in my shitty car. Pls respond
>>
I can pay u 50 dollars
>>
Is the car manual by any chance?
>>
>>26993613
It's not

This is an original commmmento
>>
>>26993613
It's probably not manual since you're an American fatass, most likely.

If your car still turns the engine over when you try to start it, turn all of your accessories off. Turn AC or just fan, radio, headlights and anything else that requires energy to run off. Then try to start it again.

Since you're American, you probably had Lil Wayne blasting and the AC going as you attempted to crank the engine until it completely drained the battery.
>>
File: 1343551988677.jpg (48 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1343551988677.jpg
48 KB, 406x364
>>26993577
>I fell asleep in a Walmart parking lot skipping class
Serves you right.
>>
>>26993577
skipping class on a sunday? either bait or youre seriously delusional
>>
Wal-mart sells car batteries and jumper cables. You should be able to help your self.
>>
>>26993728
It's Monday, check the calendar m8
>>
>>26993641
So what happened? Were you nodding off on a good point of H or something?

Because you have to be retarded or cozy high to do something like that.

Then again, most American people will run AC with the ignition on and then wonder why their car just clicks when they try to start it.

You're in a Walmart parking lot, though. It's one of the best places to be when you have a dead battery. There are plenty of redneck tier McGyvers.

If you're not too autistic, start flagging people down to see if they cables and are willing to give you a jump.
>>
>>26993827
I don't drink or do drugs. I just need help with a jump. I didn't sleep well last night that's all. No one will help me since I'm a 24 year old male with eczema.
>>
>>26993890
>eczema
It has to be pretty bad and visible then 2bh
>>
>>26993577
Go around back to the TLE, that's the automotive Garage, say you uave a dead battery
They will jump your car for free
T. TLE worker
>>
>>26993931
It is.

I really could use some help
>>
>>26993577

I would if I lived within 20 miles, but I'm a britbong so I can't help you.
>>
>>26993934
Thanks friend. Walking there now
>>
>>26993827
>You're in a Walmart parking lot, though. It's one of the best places to be when you have a dead battery.
Fucking this. You lucked out big time. Just find one of the many rednecks who probably have cables. Rednecks are extremely helpful in these types of situations and are generally pretty nice unless you're a minority. Then I guess you're fucked.
>>
>>26993890
To be honest with you, I would help you no matter how bad your eczema looks, family.

I honestly don't think that some redneck would care about your eczema. Or any average dude, for that matter.

I could see some retarded blonde going "eww" but that's what surprise sex is for.
>>
>>26993890
ask a beaner. they will help.
>>
>>26995264
Thanks friend. I ended up just waiting until now to call my mom. She is on her way now
>>
>>26996800
Kek you sat in your car for 3 hours before doing anything?
>>
>>26993577
I would help you, but I don't condone your degenerate class skipping behavior.
>>
>>26993728
It was 11am on a monday in houston when this thread was created, anonymous
>>
>>26996860
Yea and walked around wal mart
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.