[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homemade condoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: (1)th.jpg (61 KB, 540x723) Image search: [Google]
(1)th.jpg
61 KB, 540x723
What are some good household items to use as condoms? I'm trying to get Saran wrap or ziploc bags to wrap securely around my dick. Any better ideas?
>>
just get fucking free condoms
https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/how-to-get-free-condoms-on-the-internet
>>
a balloon
>>
Go down to the park and find one to reuse
>>
>>26983964
The pullout method.

Or just make sure she's on top. Gravity will pull it all down.
>>
i wrote to lifestyles condoms and got 10,000 condoms in a box. seriously. my boyfriend and i haven't had to pay a dime for sex for a year. just fucking write to one of the condoms producers or go to that free condoms website n o o b
>>
literally go to the fucking local planned parenthood or some place similar and get free condoms, christ
>>
File: Sure it will.jpg (86 KB, 466x365) Image search: [Google]
Sure it will.jpg
86 KB, 466x365
>>26984383
>Gravity will pull it all down.
>>
>>26984393
Good idea. I wrote to the NFL asking them for a net so I could kick fieldgoals in my yard without breaking windows and they sent me NFL comic books, trading cards, posters and other stuff and information about Punt, Pass and Kick.
What kind of packaging did the condoms get delivered in?
>>
>>26984549
a box.
>>
I know someone who fucked a girl and used a garbage bag as a condom
>>
>>26984591
yeah and it was your dad faggot
>>
>>26984573
Did it say CONDOMS on it?
>>
>>26984635
no, my dad doesn't fuck my mom, the black bull does
>>
>>26984639
it just said LIFESTYLES
and in smaller font 10,000 units or something
>>
>>26984705
Shit that's not acceptable.
>>
>>26983964
>buy an Italian sausage
>cut off the bottom end of the sausage
>pull the skin off
>enjoy your ultra thin condom that tastes like salami
>>
>>26984334
>how to get free condoms on the internet
>You have to pay a couple bucks for shipping
>For only $4.95 shipping and handling, you can get a pack of three condoms delivered to your door.
>>
>>26984763
maybe you should worry about condoms when you graduate and move out of your mom's house
>>
>>26984787
you're wrong, i got mine for free and there were 10000 of them. niggers aren't trying hard enough
>>
Looking at used condoms makes me feel bad about myself. Why are people so huge ?
>>
>>26984810
Mind explaining how you got them then?
>>
>>26985699
Wrote a letter
>>
>>26984833
what the fuck does this even mean?

Condoms can stretch out really long. When you take them off they stretch out mroe than the length of you're dick
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.