[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gay people all get laid and have lots of special someones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1fb.png .png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png .png
273 KB, 600x583
>tfw gay people all get laid and have lots of special someones
how do I turn gay, I look at dick pics and fit men for longs periods of time but I just can't get a boner
>>
Just start shoving stuff up your ass until you like it.
>>
>>26935303
I hear you can get reverse gay conversion therapy.

But seriously

1)Go on grindr
2) Get really drunk
3)Let some guy put it in your bum
4) Drink more until you enjoy it

Repeat as many times as necessary
>>
>>26935303
>lots of special someones
Wouldn't that make you feel even more empty than not having anyone at all? Those kinds of relationships are so hollow and unfruitful.
>>
>>26935333
>>26935356
but the idea is me being on top, i want to be one of those manly faggots with lots of girlie bfs and stuff
>>
>>26935303
>>tfw gay people all get laid and have lots of special someones
hahahahaahahahahahahahah
hahahaha
hah
fuck off normie
>>
>>26935303
>turn gay
Its only a choice if you are bi you have to be born gay to be gay.
>>
>>26935426

So slight modification

1)Go on grindr
2) Get really drunk
2.5)Find some really girly guy on grindr
3)put it in some guy's bum
4) Drink more until you enjoy it

Repeat as many times as necessary
>>
>>26935425
i don't know, it seem to work out just fine for gay people and I'm so jealous, they can get all the atention women get and still be manly

seriously how do i force myself to love dicks
>>
>wanting to be mentally ill

You really don't want this.
>>
>>26935514
>it seem to work out just fine for gay people
That's because normalfags are shallow, especially gay normalfags. You're not going to be happy with that kind of life unless you're a full blown hedonist.
>>
File: 1450840761230.jpg (22 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1450840761230.jpg
22 KB, 552x539
>tfw like traps
>never even met one

this op is bullshit
>>
>>26935597
Of course we are shallow, we arent women anon we men will be direct with you and you whether we want to suck your cock or have your fuck our ass. Being gay is life on easy mode if you want sex OP but you have to choose to be gay meaning you arent really gay so Im sorry but you will never experience the pleasure of a man sucking your cock.
>>
>>26935303
Anon
Try searching sissy trainer in xvideos
>>
Yeah, it is easy for you to say that you would be willing to be gay, because you aren't. If all you want is sex, that is not worth changing your sexuality for. If you value finding a wife who will raise your kids with you, being gay is a curse. It is even worse when you only form attractions to straight men. Your whole life is just chasing after people who are incapable of ever reciprocating your love.

Gay culture is disgusting, and if you are act more like a straight man that just happens to be gay, and want the same from your partner, you going to have a hard time finding one.
>>
fuck.. dude i saw this feminine or metro looking gay boy at work today. i had never wanted a bloejob from a guy before like i wanted one wanted one from him. he had cute eyes and those weird trimmed colored in eyebrows chicks usually have.

i fucking hate when girls do that shit but htey looked amazing on him.
>>
>>26935605
I know a trans person IRL and he is ugly as fuck

Pic related
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.