[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /college dropout/ here? I swear, seeing those university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Who /college dropout/ here?

I swear, seeing those university generals makes me feel so useless. I wish so much I had the money to go to a big name college. I'm not even talking about tuition (even though that's a big part of it). I'm talking about just having enough money to survive while going to school.
>>
Sames desu ;_;
Fucking hell i regret my decisions
>>
>tfw didn't fall for the college meme

Feels good not having a giant debt monkey sitting on my back.
>>
File: 1420608886209.jpg (61 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1420608886209.jpg
61 KB, 553x567
>>25157559
>>25157913
Hey don't feel bad you guys. Going to college doesn't maker you smarter or anything. And by all means there are fucking retards walking around their either getting financial aid all the way through or having their parents cover the fees.
People don't just miraculously get great jobs by going to college either.

Just find something to do in your spare time and go back to college if you really want to. College is a place for the scholarly, and that doesn't have a time limit. Go back whenever you are able.
>>
>tfw never even had the chance

oh well, at least I'm not in debt
>>
>>25157964
>going to college for the degree, not for the student life you only get when you're young
Heck, I was a political science major back when I was in college, before finances cut off my dick.
>>
>>25157964
Clearly you did not attend college.
>>
>>25157964
>Going to college doesn't maker you smarter or anything
Except that's exactly what it does.
Do you understand the two purposes of college?
>>
>>25158081
Collegefag here. He's right. College doesn't make you smarter. It either gives you skills or gives you a piece of paper.
>>
>>25158211
No, he's not.
Tertiary education does two things.
It teaches you how to teach yourself complex things.
It gives you a scrap of paper.

The first is reason enough for anyone to go to college.
>>
>>25158373
Honestly, /pol/ taught me how to think more critically than university did, and I went to San Diego.
>>
>>25158479
University does not teach you thinking.
University teaches you studying.
>>
>>25158081
>Do you understand the two purposes of college?
Well since college is easy for me and I only get As or Bs with minimal effort, all I can say is that if it wasn't giving me my degree it'd be a waste of time.

>>25158079
I am currently attending college. If you really think people come out of college "smarter" or "mature" in any way, you clearly don't go outside.

You wouldn't have adult babies in workplaces if that was the case.
>>
>>25157559
community college is open enrollment you nigger. And there are online schools that let you test out of multiple classes for credit.

I'm earning 42 credits towards a bachelors degree at Columbia College in Missouri. I haven't even started the online program yet, but they're accepting these credits.
>>
>>25159309
Community college isn't a big name college, nigger. Nor is it free.
>>
>>25159309
So many peopel I know fall for the community college isnt good enough meme and cuck themselves with sutdent loans

Good for you being smart senpai
>>
>>25159342
I never said it was big name you dingus. Nor did I say it was free. But it's cheap, it's two years of solid education that can be transferred to a respectable state college, and it's mostly free of the SJW plague
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.