[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF MAN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: fc,550x550,grass_green.jpg (43 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,grass_green.jpg
43 KB, 550x550
>Tfw everybody avoid you thinks you are a drug dealer/criminal and you are just a neet poor guy. How can it be this possible.
>>
>>25156875
I get this too. I'm incredibly insecure but sometimes I think I scare people. I'm pretty tall, I'm quite slim, but my shoulders are broad. My face is bony and my skin is incredibly pale, to the point where I've been asked if I was about to pass out more than once in my life. Never took any drugs, but I look like a fucking junky with these dark eye circles.

Most of the time, when I have to interact with someone, be it a cashier or a colleague, their initial reaction when they look at my face is to get wide round eyes.
>>
>>25156875
I'm in college and I run a mail order business to get pocket change on top of working part time as a programmer.

The other people in my classes are mostly unemployed. I've never tried to advertise to them that I run my own business or what I sell since they're not my target market and they wouldn't buy my stuff anyways but they seem to think I'm some yakuza drug dealer since I carry at least one package to class around once a week so I can drop if off afterwards at the post office.
>>
>>25157059
Ive done alchool and drugs. But now im clean. Im a big guy but not so tall. I got some Tattos i ride a motorcycle that is the only thing that my father left me. This is happened before tattos and motorcycle. In the period of drugs i can understand. But now? And everybody is scared of me. I do martial arts but i am a fair guy. Im educated and i speak correctly and treat everyone with respect. I just don't understand why everybody is afraid of my presence.
>>
>>25157217
Does this make you feel sad?
>>
>>25157306
I think it's weird how they think that individuals cannot run businesses. Maybe it's just the effects of them growing up in cushy suburbs with few small businesses and then going to college also located in a suburb.

And instead of spreading rumors they could at least ask. I'm friendly with half of the class, but then again they don't ask me what I do. Those people tend to come from less affluent backgrounds so maybe they understand the concept of a small business.
>>
>>25157415
I understand. Fuck this stupid cunts. At least you can still your business.
>>
>>25157217
>yakuza
>drugs
>>
>>25158096
That's sheltered college kids for you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.