[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oneitis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 4
File: cindynguyen.jpg (66 KB, 865x865) Image search: [Google]
cindynguyen.jpg
66 KB, 865x865
Why won't she love me? She's so beautiful.
>>
>>26902401
t. average asian girl
>>
>generic round face Chinese girl
Nigga she's ugly. She's fuck n' chuck material at best. Hair and eyebrows are fake too.
>>
>>26902458
They don't look fake to me.
>>
>>26902478
The eyebrow is drawn on, look at the shape. The top of the hair is much rattier than the bottom, indicating that she's probably using extensions.
>>
>>26902401
>she's so beautiful
I bet she was, before the stroke
>>
Can you stop being such a dickless faggot OP?

Guess what OP, ive slept with your oneitis Cindy as well. Out of all the fucking girls in Melbourne i cannot understand why you would pick her to be your orbit target. her self esteem is next to none and she is always pining after guys who want nothing to do with her because they can probably smell the crazy from lightyears away.

Unless shes lost weight since i last saw her (when she was 15 years old) she is very average looking. She's fantastic at giving head though, maybe thats why you are chasing her like a fucking puppy.

Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>26902663
You fucked her? How did you meet her? I don't believe you. Give us proof.
>>
>>26902680
What proof do you expect? We didnt take any photos when it happened. Do you expect me to post her facebook? Because I can, she doesnt have me in friends anymore though :)

I met her at a Melbourne 4chan meetup. She was a black sheep of the group because of said underageness since she couldn't go out with us and drink in bars. She had huge, obvious crushes on the more attractive guys in the group and they avoided her. This only made her self esteem worse since she was pretty much used by an ex boyfriend of hers (who we found out showed up to the meetings once and told us stories of "some crazy 14 year old from /b/ he slept with" that was basically using her for sex.

Question is how did YOU meet her? Why are you pining over such a girl.
>>
>>26902663
She told me she lost her virginity at 17, you're full of shit.
>>
>>26902774
Shes lying :)

She wasn't a virgin when I met her already because of said ex boyfriend.
>>
>>26902595
You're forgetting the color of the hair. That shade isn't natural, especially on an Asian.
>>
>>26902773
What do you mean when you say she's crazy? I met her on an MMO and we started talking there. How is she not girlfriend material?
>>
>>26902792
>>26902774
As for why shes lying about that, who knows? Remember I last saw her a long time ago back in 2011/2012 (cant remember exactly).

Maybe shes actually sorted herself out now and is a normal human being. That would be a nice thing for sure.
>>
>>26902803
Well for starters she basically seduced a 21 year old who took pity on her for not being able to drink with everyone else, but this story isn't about that poor naive faggot now is it? :)
>>
>>26902812
Do you have an email? Tell us the story of the 21 year old.
>>
>>26902812
She hasn't sorted herself out. She's a catfish now. She shows up on dating sites and leads on a bunch of guys at once.

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/14323327/#q14323928
>>
ROFL do you seriously have a crush on her? she used to slut it up on /b/ and i still might have some nudes, give me your email op
>>
this is literally a girl who posts on r9k who is self posting right now. ive seen this girl.
>>
>>26903032
oh yeah, i also literally dated her for around 3 months until i found out about all of the shit she has done(that was january 2015 tho)
>>
>>26903032
What do you mean slut it up? [email protected]

>>26903046
Where have you seen her?

>>26903053
What was she like? Why did you break up?
>>
>>26903046
yup, aka false full name in op filename with a fake fb account

nice try :^)
>>
>>26903068
she gets enjoyment out of breaking peoples hearts and i found out about it b4 she did it to me so i simply pump n dumped her irl

oh yeah she also worked at micky dees
>>
>>26902893
That faggot was me.

I've posted the story on here before. That was the first time I ever had sex, and if Cindy were ever to read this she would know exactly who I am. She even used the fact she was 15 as a sort of seductive threat that was both really hot and utterly terrifying.

>"Do you like having a 15 year old girl suck your cock? I could send you to jaaaaaiiiilll *singsong voice*"

Just so you know OP, if Cindy really has turned herself around, reminding her of her angsty teenage years where she slept with dudes much older than her will not help your chances in the slightest :)

She changed the age she lost her virginity for a reason. After reading some of the other posts here i dont think it is safe to post the story if Cindy is the OP.

>Hi cindy ;)
>>
>>26903068
I know it's you having a convo with yourself on the thread. you're nothing but another fat Asian with a round face. it's really cringey.
>>
>>26903109
post the story based bro
>>
>>26903109
Oh also after she said that (and I protested with something to the effect of "nooo she wanted it i swear im innocent!") She follows it up with

>"Hehe its ok i initiated it ;)"

...and goes back to giving head.

It was fun actually, i wish i could go back to that time and do everything properly with the knowledge i have now.
>>
>>26902401
Ugly as fuck fat faced gook desu
>>
>>26903146
I am sorry Mark. I was such a slut back then.
>>
>>26903109
OP here, I'm not Cindy. Send me an E-mail, I'll give you proof.

>>26903093
What do you mean, she gets enjoyment out of it?
>>
>>26903160
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/14323327/#q14323928

read this
>>
What MMO did you meet her on? If you have good taste I might give you her lewds.
>>
>>26903158
My name isnt Mark :) What a shame it seems like i have been forgotten :(
On the off chance that it is you posting you have nothing to apologies for since the sex was probably disappointing for both of us. You just caught me by surprise that night and i just rolled with it

>>26903160
Why would I want to send you an email? You still want to chase her after all you've seen in this thread and that Desustorage link?

I'll post the story in this thread. I have no intentions of giving my identity out on here in this matter.
>>
>>26903215
FF14. Are you serious?
>>
>>26903216
I still want to chase her. I'm sure she changed.
>>
21 year old naive anon loses his virginity to Cindy 1/2

>Be at work in bottleshop, facebook chat with cindy
>she is complaining that noone in the group likes her
>I have no beef (and am a naive faggot) so i don't mind talking to her. Shes cute in the way she talks sometimes.
>she suggests we do something together, asks to come over to my place
>shes never drank before, asks if i can get her something nice to try for her first time
>i agree. I am completely oblivious to what shes planning
>day comes. Meet at train station and we go to my place
>watch random youtube vids, talk and play some games I think
>gave her the one 350ml midori mixed drink bottle i got
>she tries, likes it
>its getting late and i have class tomorrow. I put on the Matilda Movie and we go to bed
>she complains that shes not tired. wants to do something and starts masturbating. shimmies around in the bed for a bit
>starts touching me
>"oh holy shit oh god just run with it you probably shouldn't but when else are you going to get a chance to have sex again"
>takes out my dick, starts giving a handjob. I ask how i compare to her ex (you can start laughing now anons).
>"ummm... he was thicker, but you're longer"
>she lowers her head and starts sucking.
>Deepthroat and everything.
>Feels great and my whole body is involuntarily shaking like its freezing cold.
>"are you shaking? Aww that is so cute!" she says as I am apologising like mad over not being able to control it and trying not to cum in her mouth
>She then climbs on top. starts grinding back and forth (im not inside her)
>I think as she grinded she taunted me a bit about putting it in her, not sure but just imagine she did anons
>eventually i just go "fuck it", take dick and aim it up. as soon as i do that she raises herself a bit and lowers down. No condom.
>"ahhh...." she goes. JustLikeMyAnimes.png
>she rides nicely. A fetish is reinforced, i love girls on top.
>>
>>26902458
>>26902426
oneitis can make an average/lower average girl look literally 10/10
>>
>>26903312
literally dont, if you do ill tell her you know and she will cut contact with you out of shame

dont be such a beta anon
>>
2/2

>She is very adamant about keeping her shirt on and refuses to let me see her tits. I lift it up anyway and massage her breasts
>"Eeeeeee nooooo!"
>I rise up and try to suck on them as well
>Shes not having it and basically pushes me back down, holds my hands down as she rides me
>lel
>she gets off eventually and lies on her side. I spoon her and try to sleep a bit
>Still hard, she feels it and starts grinding her ass on me
>try to go in from the back, not happening.
>roll her over, position between her legs
>wrap arms around her and hug her really close (...idk i wanted to)
>fuck her missionary
>go fast
>"...fuck!" she exhales between her breath as I ram into her. You had to be there to hear it but I remember that bit clear as day it was so hot.
>im enjoying the feeling for the most part
>"If you cum inside me ill kill you" she says
>I cant help but laugh, assure her I wont
>eventually just pull out and stop since IDK how sex worked.
>spoon and cup her breasts
>sleep

The end.

As far as first times go it was OK. Wish i had protection and brought it to its conclusion.
>>
>>26903408
She wouldn't cut contact with me out of shame.
>>
>>26903449
If she knew you're that much of a beta who is FINE with her whoring herself out for 3 4chan boards then I don't think she will have much respect for you.
>>
>>26902401
oh jeez this retard thread for a fat nasty chad whore again.

hey loser she doesnt like you because you're just another beta loser. you are nothing special and you do not stand out to her except as another overly obsessed orbiter she will never love or date or take serious.

Wish mods would start banning these mentally ill stalkers so they can't bring their brain dead obsessions over 4/10 at best basic bitches here
>>
>>26903320
>>26903434
Oh should also add she litteraly did this because i was nice to her that night i was talking to her on facebook, and brought her a drink.

She said it just before she slid me into her, iirc her words were:
>"You let me have a drink, so im going to let you have... thiiiiiis *slides*".

Believe me anons I am not making this up. OP, shine on you crazy diamond.
>>
>>26903490
3 4chan boards, what? And what kind of whoring around are we talking about here? She never camwhored.
>>
>>26903532
Did you keep in contact with her afterwards?
>>
>>26903599
Nope. that is the last we saw eachother. She was a 15 year old girl in highschool and i was in 2nd year uni. The rest of the meetup group avoided her so she never interacted with us very much anyway.

The group would talk about how damaged she was. It amuses me greatly to imagine what their reactions would have been had they know we had sex once because I wasn't a cold bastard to her one night.

She left a drawstring from her hoodie at my place. I lost it sadly (yeah yeah i know how convenient that sounds), but we exchanged some chats on Facebook the next day and told her about the string. Wish i still had it, would have been a nice thing to discover in 20 years.

The Melbourne meetup group broke apart around a year later. though that isn't related to anything she did.
>>
>>26903674
Why did the group not like her and think of her as damaged? Do you have the contact info of anyone else from there?
>>
File: llll.png (700 KB, 796x683) Image search: [Google]
llll.png
700 KB, 796x683
h-hi g-guys... x.x
please d-dont be mad at me oniichan?
>>
>>26903709
It has been posted over this entire thread.

>She had no self esteem
>she was chubby and self conscious
>had no friends in school and she hated everyone
>she crushed on guys super obviously that were way out of her league. Got mopey and sad to anyone that would listen when they soft-reject her (probably why she lept into my bed)
>she was used by her much older boyfriend for sex

Of course i have the contact info of others from the meetup group. There is no way I am going to give that to you since under no circumstances is it acceptable for you to bother them with your beta-as-fuck orbit problems.
That group is dead. Killed by toxic personalities. The last thing to get posted in that group was years ago, when our resident Hyper-Autist (who also posts on r9k. Hello Astor) exclaimed that one of the founding members had gotten fat. And for months before that it was said autist futile attempts to invite people to various events around the city that they all ignored.
>>
>>26903780
I could never be mad at you, my little imouto.
>>
>>26903852
hehe...mhh im tired big bro..
w-wanna cuddle? *wiggles but into you*
>>
>>26903902
*rubs boner into your butt* Of course, imouto. *pets your hair*
>>
>>26903902
>>26903780
You're not Cindy, you're just someone pretending to be her.
>>
>>26903963
nhh..y-you love me, r-right? im scared you will s-stop once you get bored of me..
>>
>>26903993
I'll always love you. Do you love me?
>>
File: ddllgg.jpg (53 KB, 487x499) Image search: [Google]
ddllgg.jpg
53 KB, 487x499
>>26903982
y-you dont believe me...
i guess ill just go...
sorry i t-thought you l-liked me..
>>
>>26904033
I believe you! Please don't leave, my little imouto. Get on Skype.
>>
>>26904033
Why did you sleep with so many men, imouto? That makes me sad. Proper young ladies shouldn't be doing things like that.
>>
>>26904048
>>26904074
Nh.. I-im just a l-little girl and I h-have no one to protect me... maybe if i have a big b-bro i can b-be better so you wont get m-mad at me...
>>
>>26902458
Oneitis is a hell of a drug.
Still dream about mine.
She was a really cute stoner chick.
>>
>>26904097
I am your big bro, and I'll never get mad at you. Don't be scared, little girl. I'll take good care of you.
>>
>>26904127
s-so you promise you dont mind if your imouto does bad t-things sometimes...
youre the best big bro ever..
>>
>>26904153
What kind of bad things are we talking about, imouto? Bad girls need to be spanked.
>>
>>26904165
mh.. s-sometimes I get lonely when you arent a-around...
>>
>>26904184
It's okay to masturbate, dear. I can't get mad at you for that.
>>
>>26902401
She's super cute. I can understand the slight infatuation. The stories though.... hmmm...

As a 30+ year old, I can say most people were kinda shit as teens. Girls especially because they get something they're really never prepared for (and there really isn't a way w/o being ultra-feminist about it, making things worse later): Male attention. And I'm sure when it pays off, the feeling makes em go through the roof, messing up their common sense. That's growing up for yah. Can't learn from mistakes w/o making some before hand.

>inb4 white knight
>>
>>26904209
mhh n-n-o i mean...imouto h-has friends that h-hug her s-sometimes..is that o-okay big bro? i promise youre still my favorite
>>
>>26904220
It's okay if you sleep with other people, imouto. I still love you. Post proof that it's really you.
>>
Is she still "dating" Spooks?
>>
In all seriousness, to the guy who keeps bringing her up all around 4chan, why don't you just give it up, it's creepy and strange and you even use her real name and stuff. Just move on
>>
>>26904256
Who's spooks?
>>
>>26904287
The girl in the OP pic has been dating a guy called Spooks for a while, or at least was a couple months ago. Dunno if they're still together. I have her on Skype but haven't been online in a while and don't wanna ask her myself.
>>
>>26904305
What's her Skype? The old one she gave me doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>26902773
Could you post her facebook?
>>
>>26904245
s-sorry i have to go.. else d-daddy will get mad at me..
>>
>>26904305
Na, they broke up a while ago.
>>
>>26904443
Why? I assume it was her doing something and not him.

And why are people on here suddenly obsessed with her? Is it her posting all this for attention?
>>
>>26904456
I'm just in love with her. She said she would always be mine.
>>
>>26904443
What? No, they're still together. What kind of crack are you smoking?
>>
This thread started as hilarious and now it's just sad.
>>
[email protected]
email me if you read this its important
>>
>>26904812
Why is it so important?
>>
[email protected]

please send me more pictures of my oneitis i am addicted
>>
>>26905218
Hi Cindy.
>>
>>26905218
Her skype was midnightmelodyy, she would probably be willing to give you pictures if you asked.
>>
>>26903032
BUMPING FOR NUDES
>>
Another rando here confirming cindy is a huge slut that will "edate" multiple guys at once and then drop you. She'll even try to get you back months later and when you call her on her shit she'll act suicidal to try and manipulate you

also the nudes are shit, fat as hell and not a good chubby either, very flabby and gross, you have been warned.
>>
>>26906080
Do you have the nudes? How did you find out she was e-dating multiple guys? How did you break-up?
>>
>>26902401
that girl is like a fucking 6.5/10 max man
>>
>>26906119
Nah i deleted them cause I only keep quality nudes, I had a friend who was friends with another guy she wasa messing with and it was just a coincidence i found out. Not really sure how we broke up, I never took it seriously in the first place, it just happened because i wasn't acting too interested and she was being a sketch
>>
File: yandere.png (143 KB, 1122x856) Image search: [Google]
yandere.png
143 KB, 1122x856
This is what she's up to these days, OP. She's taken, so just drop it. She says her possessiveness is very high and she lives and breathes her obsession.
>>
http://fgts.jp/soc/thread/22682244/#22691681
>>
>Still chasing that fat pothead /soc/whore
>>
>>26906895
What makes you say she's a pothead/soc whore? She told me she didn't do drugs.
>>
>>26906870
How did you find that??????
>>
>>26904812
Make a more permanent e-mail, one that won't expire.
>>
>>26907961
[email protected]
>>
>>26906870
>Late October 2015
She was fucking at least one other guy during that time. Lovely.
>>
>>26908117
I have pics, but I'm not sharing.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.