[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gay >girls feel like they can "open up"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
File: ovenworthy material.jpg (169 KB, 511x500) Image search: [Google]
ovenworthy material.jpg
169 KB, 511x500
>tfw gay
>girls feel like they can "open up" to me
>actually had a female friend tell me "there's so much more I can tell you now that I know you're not straight :3"

They're as bad as you think, robots.

Ask me your questions about females and I will answer with the knowledge I've ascertained through gaining their trust.
>>
gay too
haven't talked to a female in years, don't really care
that sounds fucking awful OP, I'm sorry you had to go through that
>>
have you ever met a female that WASNT a massive piece of shit?
>>
>>26826062
Do they care if you're ripped or not?
>>
>>26826062
Can they feel anything other than disgust when it comes to sub-Chad males
>>
>>26826062
Why are most women so eager to backstab everyone else as long as they can get away with it?
>>
>>26826062

Worst examples of stuff they've told you?

Anything about male height?

Anything about socially awkward men?
>>
>>26826157

Not if you're not super extroverted, otherwise you stand out like a sore thumb that they laugh at
>>
I find it hilarious how gay men almost always hate women

must be from years and years of being some girls gay best friend or something.
>>
>>26826062
I've got a question for you
If you're gay, why do you still bother with them?
>>
>>26826062
Get the fuck to it OP I don't have all night, answer:>>26826181
>>26826157
>>26826145
>>26826166
>>26826179
>>
>>26826211

Dude is a robot. Probably needs someone to talk to so he doesn't off himself.
>>
why are you betraying their trust? you sound like a shittier person than them.
>>
>>26826206
Women treat gay guys like accessories and expect them to be sassy black woman tier like in TV shows, just to make "their" life more fun
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1242x1124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1242x1124
>>26826062
do most of them seem "Stacey"?
Give us examples of how the Stacies act, I'm curious.
And will a /one direction normie/ ever stfu about 1D
>>
File: 34234235432.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
34234235432.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>26826244

Fuck right off to r/twoxchromosomes
>>
>>26826244
HAHHAHA FOUND THE ROASTIE

your kind has been infiltrated and now you will all be exposed.
>>
>>26826244
Implying they wouldn't betray his trust for their benefit
>>
>>26826120
I'm pretty pathetic, I have no male friends that aren't my exes so I get my attention fix via fag hags. I only have one female friend I still occasionally hang out with, she's a feminist too so I get to psychoanalyze here all the time as well. It's not the best thing in the world but it is enlightening.
>>26826145
I like to say that everyone has flaws, but females especially. Even the ones that are "unique" still tend to be incredibly insipid. I'm convinced they need the guidance of men.
>>26826157
No, a couple hags I've spoken with have expressed that they were attracted to me before they knew I was gay and I'm a skinny faggot, although I am tall. Cannot comment on skinny manlets.
>>26826166
Female attraction is weird, there's a couple girls I knew who dated chubby neckbeard types because they liked their personality. If there's one thing they complained about these types of guys it was that their taste in fashion was horrid.
>>26826179
Concepts such as "honor" are foreign to them, these are typically masculine virtues.
>>26826217
Calm your tits, I'm making massive reply posts, will make another one here in a moment.
>>
how many of them have done gay stuff with their girl friends?
>>
>>26826290
>skinny faggot

post b-hole please?
>>
File: 1441636255588.gif (996 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1441636255588.gif
996 KB, 500x281
>tfw bi
>girls don't respect you anymore if you tell them you also like to stick your dick in cute boys or take it in the ass if that's your thing. I know it is mine.
>have to keep it hidden or else you won't bang them
>>
>>26826181
>Worst examples of stuff they've told you?
>Anything about male height?
Height is a pretty major factor, occasionally some of them would show me tinder matches or messages they got and they'd laugh at guys who are bizarre or not to their liking. There wasn't an obsession with height, but females want a guy taller than him, I don't believe this 6'1" and above rule is congruent with their real tastes.
>Anything about socially awkward men?
Some girls think it's kind of cute. I've had girls attracted to me who thought my awkwardness was cute, but if you can't talk with them and share some of their interests or feelings then they're obviously going to be turned off.
>>26826206
I don't "hate" them, they aren't the same creature as man, I don't think it's correct to hold them up to a male standard, but that seems to be the current status quo.
>>26826211
As I mentioned earlier, the attention is nice. And girls are a lot more open in discussing things than males are, they're good listeners. There's also a range of interests I have that a lot of men dislike.
>>26826244
Because it's 4chan and I'm not "betraying them", I haven't mentioned their names or any of their personal info.
>>26826266
You'd have to define "Stacey"
>>26826367
I'm a top so no.
>>
>>26826437
They just get insecure about their pussy not having a hold over you and turn cold.
>>
>>26826600
No, girls have it wired into them that if a guy is a possible mate, their behavior is affected. A lot of girls aren't going to confide in you anymore than other straight dudes. You have to AT LEAST like guys more than girls to earn their trust if you're a guy.
>>
>>26826062
I didn't kiss anyone for threw years, then I met this girl, we hung out, had fun and kissed. After that she would text me good morning every single day for two weeks, but suddently she stopped and now whenever I try talking to her she'll only repliy with short messages. I think she is kind of ignoring me now. The question is: did I fuck up and let her get bored of me? I think it was the closest I ever got to a gf
>>
What do women, on average, value most in a guy?
Perhaps you can rank the top 5 things?
>>
>>26826704
it sounds like you didn't even try to make a move. If that's the case, then there's your answer
>>
>>26826714
Female attractions are weirdly complex, it varies so much depending on the girl. Let me just say it does matter how you dress, it does matter what kind of shape you're in (and no, that doesn't mean to get /fit/), personal connection matters, and NOT being a total sperg matters as well.
>>26826704
Did you continue having conversations with her and hanging out in the mean time after you kissed? It sounds to me like she is ignoring you now, you had a chance and passed it up.
>>
>>26826714
you don't need to be gay to know this

money
social starus
height
dick size
and money
>>
>>26826062
what's the worst thing a girl has told you?

do they try to accessorize you or does that not happen anymore?
>>
>>26826062
How manipulative are they op? Was r9k right? Are women not worth it? Have you talked to traps? Are they any better?
>>
>>26826908
Dick size is surprisingly not as influential as you robots like to think.

>>26826913
>what's the worst thing a girl has told you?
What do you mean "worst", I had a girl tell me once that she doesn't trust any men and is afraid of dating ever again because she has one bf that dumped her. They don't take that shit well.

>do they try to accessorize you or does that not happen anymore?
No, they don't dress me up and take me out in public. Honestly, women like gay men because they're someone they can confide in without the sexual tension of a straight male or the natural cattyness they have towards other women, even friends and acquaintances.
>>
>>26826759
>>26826879
I did talk to her after we hung out and I tried to schedule another date for the weekend afterwards. She lives in another city (65 km or something) and it was raining as fuck, so I couldn't go and she said her parents didn't let her come here
I just don't know what I dis wrong. I talked to her, invited her do a date, made her laugh. I'm thinking about not going after her and wait for her to come talk to me, but it might just finish fucking this up
>>
>>26827153
I don't believe that about dick size. all the memes about needing an 8inch+ dick are silly, but I'd say they definitely don't want anything below 5 inches.
>>
>>26827141
>How manipulative are they op? Was r9k right?
Some women are incredibly manipulative, you have to assert your dominance or they'll manipulate you.
>Are women not worth it?
Yes, if you know how to be a good bf/husband, the male/female dynamic can work like a well-oiled machine. A lot of modern men are betas though. And no, being beta doesn't mean you're extroverted, it's all about knowing how to be a man, it's a pity that I as a fag have to tell guys this sometimes.
> Have you talked to traps? Are they any better?
Yes, and no, they tend to have a huge myriad of issues, they aren't worth it. If you can like girls, go for them. Don't give into the trap meme, it's fucking cancer.
>>
Is there a point where chubbiness stops being endearing/cute to women/gay guys and if so what is it, generally?
>>
>>26827164
My advice would be to not go after her. Not the gay guy, but I know that women hate the stench of desperation
>>
>>26827218
>but I'd say they definitely don't want anything below 5 inches.
Probably, but when I was talking I've talked about dick size with girls before and their general opinion was that large dicks are gross and scary (talking about 8+). They'd show me some huge dick a guy sent them on tinder and they'd start laughing and one said "what the fuck am I supposed to do with this? It's so huge and gross!". I'm sure a couple girls have a fetish for huge cocks though.

I've never asked them about 5 inch dicks and below though, so who knows. most girls haven't seen that many dicks. My best friend who's female has only seen one dick and she isn't the ugliest girl on the planet.
>>
>>26827236
>be a man
So they expect those male gender roles eh? But do they uphold their part of the bargain? Do they expect the man to support them (ex they leech off of him)? How often to they cheat? Are they loyal or if something better comes along they jump on it? How are female social circles vs male ones? I heard that they are pretty bad, no comradeship, lots of emotional abuse, frienemies, E.t.c
>>
I'm 6'1, actively doing things with my life, and my face is at least a 5/10. How come girls dont seem to like me? I dont put my self out there often, but Im scared if I do I'll just get rejected. Do I have any hope if Im not really handsome? Is that all girls want?
>>
Hi op, thx for posting.

I don't really consider myself to be beta; I have friends (male and female), a job, and am going to school. However, when it comes to romantic relationships, I can never seem to get them right, I've had girls attracted to me and have dating for brief periods of time, but they never last more than a month? I always just lose my confidence and start becoming a sperg when in my normal life I can be confident and not-spergy with ease. What is up with this?
>>
File: 1455642889266.png (119 KB, 321x310) Image search: [Google]
1455642889266.png
119 KB, 321x310
Anyone who spends 5 minutes with a cunt knows they're a junkie for guys with cash and a pretty smile.

Women want a servant they can vent to and do everything hard for them, leaving only the difficult things to do.

They even complained and had a revolution because they got tired of washing socks 2 hours a week.

I'd happily switch my demanding 70 hours a week job for that lifestyle.
>>
>>26827236
are you sure youre not getting extroverted and introverted mixed up?
extroverted is when youre outgoing
introverted is when youre more shy, keep to yourself. play it safe etc
>>
how many of them had chads as boyfriends?
how often would they call seemingly normal (to you) guys creeps?
>>
>>26827295
Thank you. I'll start tomorrow
>>
>>26826290
>Concepts such as "honor" are foreign to them, these are typically masculine virtues.
what is honor? i never understood this vague concept.
please explain in this context.

dfsgfdgf
>>
>>26827389
>what is honour
standing by someone regardless of whatever they've done
>>
File: 1456589334418.png (164 KB, 241x316) Image search: [Google]
1456589334418.png
164 KB, 241x316
>>26827507
"roach" I answered you here >>26827514
>>
>>26827514
my mother has a lot of hono
r9k, explain
>>
>>26827514
no, that's "loyalty" or "devotion"
>>
>>26827591
>the quality of knowing and doing what is morally right
that's the message I wanted to convey here >>26827514
>>
>>26827331
>So they expect those male gender roles eh?
I have a batshit feminist faghag and I kek internally when she reveals little hints that she wants guys that conform to typical gender norms.
>But do they uphold their part of the bargain?
Same girl only seems to like gender norms when they benefit her, but I'd wager if she had a guy who upheld his end of the bargain and exuded his masculinity, her natural femininity would follow suit. Feminism seems to be a meme that is appealing to girls as a concept but when it comes to real relationships it sort of disintegrates. A lot of girls drop that shit when they have kids because they can see through the bullshit.
>Do they expect the man to support them (ex they leech off of him)
From my experience a lot of girls want to work and generate an income to contribute, I've yet to meet a girl who wants to be a housewife. There's shitty girls out there though, just saying.
>How often to they cheat?
It's rare, I haven't known any women who cheated.
>Are they loyal or if something better comes along they jump on it?
They're loyal if you give them a reason to be obviously. It's not like if women see a guy making 10k more than their current bf they're going to jump for him, they mainly want to feel like someone cares about them. This isn't to discredit finances though.
>How are female social circles vs male ones?
Females are open about a lot more things than males are, but they tend to be pretty catty towards each other at times as well. There is constant in-fighting, but there do exist relationships where "sisters" will help out another in need of emotional comfort, such as in the wake of a breakup or something.
>>26827409
All I can say is you have to overcome the fear of rejection and if your social skills are shit, then work on those.
>>26827473
Yea sorry, I meant to say introverted. Being an introvert doesn't make you beta, your masculinity isn't directly proportional to how loud and social you are.
>>
>>26827673
is that another way of saying im fucked bro? ;_;
>>
OP is a great faggot, good thread great faggot OP
>>
>>26827474
>how many of them had chads as boyfriends?
Few, if you think about it most guys aren't even chads. Most guys are pretty lame.
>how often would they call seemingly normal (to you) guys creeps?
They don't think guys are creeps unless they act like creeps. A creep can be defined as someone not knowing how to operate in an ordinary social circumstance or seems incredibly awkward.
>>26827507
>what is honor? i never understood this vague concept.
It is incredibly vague, and the definition escapes most men when they try and define it. It's not mere reputation, it's more or less about doing the right thing because it is the right thing. It's like this weird primordial instinct guys have when we get a sense of our ancestors gazing down upon us and judging our actions.
>>26827697
are you the 6'1" anon? No, both of those things are fixable.
>>26827788
thx, and nice double dubs
>>
>>26826244
ROASTIE BTFO

Original comment.
>>
>>26827816

Yeah, that's why men rape and screw fugly girls and cam sex and "sext" girls while they're married or in a relationship.

C'mon you can't be that stupid.
>>
>>26827872
Did I say all men were honorable?
>>
>>26827920

You said men have more concept of honor than women do, when I know for sure men tend to be more perverted than women. DEFINITELY.

You'd be surprised how many times men show benis pics or act licentiously especially online. That's the opposite of honor.
>>
>>26827937
i actually thought he defined honor pretty well considering its such a vague concept to begin with. not sure why you are bringing dick pics and perversion into this either.
>>
>>26827816
>it's more or less about doing the right thing because it is the right thing.
that sounds more like integrity
i don't mean to be a pain, but i've wondered about "honor" for a while. is there a difference?
>>
>>26827937
>You said men have more concept of honor than women do
Because they do by in large, female distinction between right and wrong is largely consequentialist. I've found more men to believe in things like inherent rightness than women.
>when I know for sure men tend to be more perverted than women
Men are more extroverted about their perversions than women, but women can be equally as fucked, if not more than men in terms of sexual perversions.
>You'd be surprised how many times men show benis pics or act licentiously especially online.
No I wouldn't, if you read thread you'd see I said my female friends were sent numerous dick pics from strange men.

But still, I'm not saying all men are honorable, just that honor is something men by in large are only in-touch with. The fact some men send dick picks and have odd sexual interests doesn't detract from that.
>>
>>26827937
>>>/tumblr/
you're derailing thread with sjw agendas and this argument is just going to end up as a statistics war.
let me tell you there are a lot of people on this board who have folders and folders of these statistics, research urls and charts etc saved to dump when some one like you pops up in threads.
>>
>>26827981
When I think of honor, I usually think of books about knights in which the characters would do shit that would be considered stupid in the modern world like challenging someone to a dual for a minor insult.
>>
>>26828085
You should read Don Quixote, senpai. You'd like it.
>>
>>26827981
>that sounds more like integrity
like I said, it's hard to explain it, integrity is probably a facet of the larger concept of honor.

Honor is kind of like this unspoken code, I think it's best to just leave it be rather than try to define it in concrete terms.

>>26828085
>I usually think of books about knights in which the characters would do shit that would be considered stupid in the modern world like challenging someone to a dual for a minor insult.
I get where you're coming from but there's something admirable in my book about someone caring so much for their honor that they'd challenge someone to a duel for it, even though I do acknowledge there's better avenues to take in the modern world. I look at these guys in ancient Japan who thrust a blade into their gut and slice through their skin, muscle, and organs to commit ritual suicide for sheer sake of honor, it isn't rational or logical, but something inside me has immense respect for that.
>>
>>26828085
Thats an exaggeration. Has it happened like that, sure. But honor can be much more than being stubborn towards minor slights.

Think of it this way: Being a coward would be running at the first sign of trouble. Being honorable would be staying steadfast until the end, even when faced with seemingly insurmountable odds.

Honor can also relate to rituals, suchas samurai seppuku. Fun fact: Samurai wives would also (generally) commit suicide (jigai) if their husbands did so. Honor isn't exclusive to men, but I would say it is more common among them.
>>
I can understand it if the other guy is into them. If someone is into you that way and you aren't it can get pretty awkward, sometimes it's better to avoid people who are into you. It's easier for them to forget you if you don't talk to them, otherwise it just becomes friendzone.

But if they assume every straight guy is into them, well that's just narcissism.
>>
File: 1440673764444.jpg (7 KB, 186x178) Image search: [Google]
1440673764444.jpg
7 KB, 186x178
>>26826062

How does it feel, being like a hamster to women?

Gays are nothing but pets to women. You are an accessory, like a purse dog.

They don't give a shit about you, you are like a walking instagram page that they just bounce shit off of.
>>
Is it true that women can't help but blab the intimate details of their relationships and friends' secrets?

What's the worst fight between 'girlfriends' you've ever seen?
>>
>>26828499
you feel better about yourself now ? cringy stuff desu
>>
>>26826062

I can confirm that gay guys are INVALUABLE and their reconnaissance has confirmed every "misogynistic obese basement dweller" opinion on this fuckin board.

My gay friend and his gay friend have said girls "are nice to each others faces, but trash each other as soon as they're out of the room", "expect you guys to do basically all the work and pay for everything", "make fun of their guy friends for being good to them", and other shit.

Obviously there are rare outliers, but in general yeah it's fuckin true, and Gay bros confirm it.
>>
>>26828499
>Gays are nothing but pets to women
This is a terrible meme, you truly don't understand females if this is what you believe.

t. OP
>>
>>26826437
Yeah that's why I hide that I'm bi from everyone. I'm fairly masculine and don't really hit any of the gay stereotype, especially not a for bottoms. People knowing I want to take it up the ass would make them lose the last bit of respect they have for me
>>
>>26828499

Behold, the reason I don't become friends with women.
>>
>tfw gay and all women hate me
>tfw all men hate me too
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.