[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has a job but has no problem with NEETs or even supports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448072909188.png (11 KB, 344x528) Image search: [Google]
1448072909188.png
11 KB, 344x528
Who has a job but has no problem with NEETs or even supports the lifestyle?
>>
>currently working full time
>used to be NEET
>enjoyed the NEET lifestyle but found it limiting
>no problem with NEETs at all

We all have different goals and needs in life and NEET lifestyle can fulfill those needs for some people but not me.

My goal is self sufficiency and to get there I need to save money for a shack and a block of land.
>>
>>25148200

>Currently NEET
>Used to work full time
>Enjoyed working but found it limiting
>No problem with wagecucks at all

This is actually the position I'm in. Funny how the wheel turns. I won't be NEET forever but it's fun for a while. Work is limiting and being NEET is limiting in a different way. Ultimately, if I had a handle on my life, I'd make progress and be happy whether I was working or NEETing, and since I don't, I'm not - and all the free time in the world isn't helping me.
>>
Hard to hate people who hate themselves.
>>
>>25147940
My brother lives with me and is NEET

Since our parents died. I promised to take care of him since he had nowhere to go. We've always been close.

And my job is very well paying.

We both browse 4chan.

So sometimes he likes to leave blanket Pepe pictures next to a breakfast he made while he stayed up late till 4am

Sincerely saying "enjoy your Monday normie"
>>
It'd be kind of pointless to hate them. My country has a massive surplus of labor, last job I applied for had 30 applicants for one position, last thing I need is more people competing with me for nigger tier jobs.
>>
>>25147940
I am a neet and don't support it at all.
>>
I'm a wagekek and view it like the cut vs uncut threads.

Obviously being neet or intact is so much better it doesn't even need to be said. I'd give anything to be neet or intact. Then these assholes have to come and rub it in our faces.

Is my suffering that entertaining to them?
>>
>>25147940
I was for ten years a need. first 5 years drugs and party another 5 years drugs and mmos.

Go for it. The goverment takes my money and a friciton of it goes to my neetbros.
>>
>>25148342
You guys need pussy.
>>
Thanks for your support wagies. Couldn't do it without you.
>>
NEETs are cool unless they get on meth.
>>
>>25147940
How do I get a job? I have never worked a day in my life and am a neet well into my late twenties.
>>
File: Gondola1.jpg (126 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
Gondola1.jpg
126 KB, 1200x801
Post more gondalla
>>
Ive never been a neet but am a full time researcher over at a uni lab. I support neets in that i dont have to deal with antisocial twats polluting my pristine and orderly lab. I utilize desperate to work students to do my work and slap my name on the publications (only acknowledge my students).

I support a caste system if anything else of society-those with better strength and experience in tools i know are construction or carpenter, which i know i could never do.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.