[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /sufferedthroughchildhood/ tell your stories. >Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: preschool.png (129 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
preschool.png
129 KB, 500x277
Who else here /sufferedthroughchildhood/ tell your stories.
>Parents divorced before kindergarten
>Missed every Thursday of school until high school for therapy
>Abusive stepdad
>Neglecful mother
>Insomnia
>Depression
>No hobbies or social life
>26 and still recovering trying to get on my feet
>Don't know anybody for help
>Only way to get to sleep is to make myself cry
>Wageslave
>Eat one meal a day, usually TV dinners, if I'm not too tired or depressed I order rice from a Chinese restaurant
>Plenty of money but nobody to spend it on, and everything I want I can't buy
>Just want to be deaf, or blind so I can live on benefits, maybe be able to join a group of similar disabled people, fit in, and have someone check in on me and take care of me once or twice a week
>Just want a hug but hugging burns
>Nobody in my contact lists
>Used up all my sick days this year so I could sleep on the bathroom floor during the days
>>
That's so sad, man. You just want to be taken care of, to feel that warmth. OK, tell me a few things. Why have you slept on the bathroom floor?
>>
File: 1453862257607.png (210 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453862257607.png
210 KB, 500x500
>>26822695
Anon, I hope you'll get better, you deserve something good in your life at least once.
>>
>>26823223
>>26823724
Thanks anons, that made my week!
Also for some reason I like it, it's a small room and its quiet.
>>
>>26822695
>26 and still recovering trying to get on my feet

I'm 27 and am still recovering from being raised in a cult. Shit in your childhood can ruin you.
>>
>orphanage childhood until 18
>i never had parents
>but i have bully stories, yes in orphanages, bullies exist
>>
>>26824961
Feel free to tell them man.
>>
>>26824973
>be me
>be 8
>fucking brent is a cunt
>brent brags on how he's getting adopted in a few weeks
>kicks sand n shit, fucking cunt
>he took my necklace from my birth father and threw it into the sandbox
>spent 8 hours looking for it to no avail
>brent gets adopted and saw him wearing my birth father's necklace as he left
>cried for a couple weeks and refused to leave my room
>Brent is a fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1444641041783.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444641041783.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
dont know how you must be feeling but this is something from me, not all my story obviously
>used to be poor
>inteligent when i was a kid
>have social skills and can lie perfeclty
>always have knew how to manipulate persons
>but i didnt because my father really dedicate most of the time (when he wasnt working)
to teach me to be a decent person with humans or animals
>have the ugliest face in all the places i were studying
>look like a criminal now
>obviously khv and will die this way
>all my life has been a cosmical joke
>bad luck as fuck at everything
>always have been the worst at everything
i will stop because the whole story would be too long
the thing is my life is a joke and im not even mad and cant hate people,
i have just 2 friends and the only thing i can truly enjoy is vidya and fighting
did i mention that im shitskin in the most pretentious shithole in southamerica?
im not even mad
>>
>>26825048
What happens to kids who are never adopted? Do you get kicked out at 18 or do you go to college or what?
>>
>>26825108
At 18 you are a legal adult, I was given an apartment paid for at the first month, but after that I had to get some income, I did the university financial aid stuff after graduating highschool. They'll help you out for a bit, but eventually you have to get on.
>>
OP, Abusive stepdad stories, about dogs these are the ones that sticks with me the most.
>Stepdad has a basset hound that sheds, howls, tries to bite me constantly
>Left in charge of taking care of it, walking it, feeding it, even whipping its butt
>Probably age 7 or 8
>The dog is stubborn as fuck, and won't even go to the bathroom outside sometimes, just to shit inside
>Walk the dog around for two hours, it won't poop, only pee'd once or twice
>Come back home, angry and feet are tired, getting cold
>Doors locked, and cars gone, they left somewhere for dinner without me
>wait outside for 3 hours till they come back, and unlock the door for us, the dog still hasn't pooped
>I get inside with them and the dog, and he asks if the dog pooped
>Tired and want to go to bed
>Just say yes
>Dog went away during this short conversation
>He goes into his office, and shouts something
>Stomps into kitchen, and back into his office with a plastic bag
>Walks up to me and yells in my ears and slaps me
>rubs the dog shit in my face and hair while i'm crying and gagging
>Thrown to the floor, had to shower, and come back out and clean it up
>My "punishment" was to be in my room with the door closed (I was terrified of the dark, and my room was the only one without AC)
>Spent the whole night up trembling, had to go to therapy the next morning, said nothing about it.
>>
>>26822695
>Parents divorced before kindergarten
Same here, but that is whee the similarities end.

>tfw my life would probably been the same as yours if my mom didn't relinquish custody to my dad
Scary thoughts.
>>
>>26825299
I'm so sorry, anon. I hope you're away from him now at least
>>
>>26825320
What's it like having a dad?

t. Orphanagebot
>>
>>26825299
Part 2:
>Have my own dog, since birth my biological father got it from a pound for me when I was born
>Coolest dog ever, protected me to her best ability, she was old
>Had a habit of running away, but we always had her come back
>Come home from school
>Stepdads napping and I come home with the door Wide Open
>Dog is nowhere to be found
>Cry and walk around the neighborhood for a week just hoping someone took her in
>Never found her, she was old at the time, but I would have liked to have had her till the bitter end
My mom just yelled at me for being a big baby about the whole thing
>>
>>26825330
I wish I was, him and my mom split, but they had my sister, who always got the royal treatment. They remain good friends,and live in the same neighborhood, so the Last time I saw her for a family he was there with my sister, I only went to pick up some things to take back to my place when I moved. I'm states away though, but he still lingers.
>>
my dad worked all day long,like 80+ hours per week
my mother turned into an alcoholic when I was like 8

basically every day my mother would get drunk and as soon as my dad got home at 8pm or 9pm, they'd start screaming and yelling at each other until they went to sleep. the neighbors called the cops a few times, dad got arrested a few times for domestic abuse too.

this kind of makes it sound like it's all my mother's fault, but my father is a sociopath and never gave a shit about anyone other than himself. it's partly her fault obviously, but he really was/is a cunt, his own father couldn't stand him either.

so yea, lots of abuse and neglect. my parents were too busy with their marriage drama to give a shit about anything else.

mother ran off with some guy as soon as I turned 18 and left me and my brother with this psycho fuck head because she "couldn't deal with it anymore."

there's more but this is already too long. they've severely damaged me and my brother. my brother has gone to prison on 3 separate occasions all for at least a year each time. I'm a neet. my brother and I are like two extremes, he went full scumbag bad boy drug dealer, I just sat in my room.
>>
>>26825349
when i was a kid sometimes i was sad and my mom treated me like a big baby too
most of the times it was her fault
>>
>10 or 11
>Stepdad and mom agree I should see my dad for the first time since the divorce, I never even spoke to him on the phone, they wouldn't let me
>Stepdad takes me to get a haircut before I go
>He tells them to shave my head
>Put glasses on and I'm completely bald
>He laughs at me the whole ride there and makes jokes while I cry then mocks me crying
>My mom just said "You look like you have cancer" and nothing else to him
>I get on the plane by myself
>Spend a whole JULY with my real dad and it was the best time I had in awhile, I did everything I was never allowed to do, stay up late, eat whenever, and I didn't have to take any medications
>Fly back home to hell
>Come home and I notice pictures of them and my baby sister in Disney world with all the characters, food, they stayed for 2 weeks with some other family members
>The only thing I wanted besides to see my dad was to go to a Disney park, (We lived in Florida) at some point, I eventually did go but it felt off, I was by myself and I was more scared than anything because of the amount of people and not knowing anything.
>The clothes I had in my dresser that I didn't take were thrown out
>The clothes my dad bought me when I came back were also taken out of my suitcase as I unpacked and thrown away because they weren't "appropriate"
>The shirts had cartoon characters on them saying jokes and shit
I never understood it I could watch cartoons, it was basically all I did when I wasn't doing whatever chore they assigned me, and it kept them out of my hair until they felt like bugging me.
>>
>>26825339
From personal experience it is pretty good. Taught me martial arts, pushed me while I was in school, and helped me develop a decent sense of humor that we throw back in forth.
>>
>>26825667
this hurts me, im not sure why
>>
>>26825667
shit man, have you seen him again? or talk to him?

sorry if bad english, not my native
>>
>>26825752
I get calls from him from time to time, maybe 4 or 5 times a year, I think he just got on with his life, I'm glad he's not worrying about me though, He went through enough with getting back on his feet after my Mother won everything after cheating on him and taking me. I don't know where he lives and I don't ask I don't want him to move away and not talk to me ever again If I got too personal, I won't risk it.
>>
>>26825814
oh, that father-son kind of shit really makes me sad, my father lost his dad when he was a kid (with some other really shitty things) and ended up as a criminal, he works now and hes clean
is the best father in the world for me
the onl things i have is my 2 friends and him
and i feel so bad by being this kind i human failure

hope you can meet him again someday anon without any troubles
>>
>>26822695
for me, i was basically bullied troughout all my school years with the exception of the late years on highschool...
I never fully recovered from it and it turned me into a scaredy rabbit always hungry for compliments since i was insulted troughout all my life...
The worst part, is the fact that those who bullied me are in top notch colleges, with gfs, happy while i'm a complete looser in a dead-end community college iwith no future prospects
>>
Life is fucking rough.

>mom got very sick and gave herself for me when I was born
>her illness changed her and she's in prison now
>dad beat the fuck out of me when I was very young over very small frustrations and ultimately stopped when he hit me too hard one day
>dad got remarried when I was 7 and I went from being an only child raised by my grandparents to having two stepsisters and an evil stepmother; changed schools and lost all my friends at that point
>stepmom was beyond abusive and well over the border of being psychotic; I honestly don't think comparisons to Cinderella are inappropriate with her
>you don't know OCD until you've washed your door
>she would always find something to be angry at; she was violently unstable, she was vindictive, spiteful, and cruel, she would punish her kids out of sheer malice rather than to teach us, she's stalked people, I'm pretty sure she's tried to murder me twice, and she used to make fun of me losing my biological mom just to hurt me, saying I should run away and find my mommy if I didn't like her
>she would always barricade herself in her room and get high, only emerging to scream at us and otherwise neglecting us completely
>bitch cheated on my dad out of "loneliness," dad was always busy, constant tension and stress in my home, dad gave himself a stroke by working and not sleeping
>moved houses a lot when I was living with my nuclear family; gained a lot of money and lost it just as quickly multiple times, dad may have been gambling
>I had a part-time job in high school and supported myself; once I had my own money and a car, stepmom stopped buying me toiletries, food, etc.
>paying for my own food, gas, toiletries, clothing, entertainment, insurance, taxes, etc. in high school while driving my sisters to and from activities and school because stepmom's too high and dad's busy
(CONT)
>>
>>26824960
Expand. Ogdyxff
>>
>>26825080
Hueland?
>>
>>26826314
nah, chile.
in that hell i would not have been here
probably dead
(pretentious and all at least in hueland there are citys of white people)
>>
File: 1452059670724.jpg (51 KB, 680x630) Image search: [Google]
1452059670724.jpg
51 KB, 680x630
>>26826148
>pretty much completely neglected and imposed upon to be the adult of the house by the time I could make 5 bucks an hour
>ran away from home in high school and never went back; left behind all my possessions as a teenager and moved back in with my grandparents
>lived on my own for a while as a teenager after my grandparents moved out of state; they continued paying the utilities on their house for me and I became pretty much independent
>entire nuclear family fell apart shortly after I bailed and I blamed myself for being the first thread to come loose; stepmom separated and dad got divorced
>sister and dad both lived with me for few months after that family fell apart, but dad was still busy as fuck and often still absent and I was completely free-range
>stepmom would drive by the house at like 3 AM and egg us and sabotage the house and shit

>I was a huge fucking problem child growing up
>lot of disciplinary issues at school
>considered to be some kind of genius kid and had a lot of pressure as a result
>brilliant enough to have impossible standards set for me, too autistic to possibly meet them
>affection very much dependent upon perfection; dad used to scream at me and tear my homework to shreds and make me start over if I made an arithmetic mistake
>flat-out told constantly over the course of over a decade that I had zero excuse to get anything less than a 100 in anything
>night terrors, nightmares, hallucinations, insomnia, PTSD, and an already-existing sensory processing/motor deficit by the time I was in middle school
>horrendous acne and braces, allergies bad enough to require immunotherapy
>was in danger of being kidnapped as an infant
(CONT)
>>
> son, I'm sorry but we won't allow gays in our family
Whatever, i-it's not like
-I wanted a d-dad or anything
>>
my life, fuck you I'm bored and hope at least one person reads it.

>Parents divorced when I was like 2.
>My earliest memory is when my dad left so it must have sunk in. I was playing James Pond on the Megadrive and he said he was leaving.
>He used to get mad at me a lot and would hit me for no real reason. He was obviously not mature enough at the time to handle having a kid.
>I was very shy at school probably because of all the shit going on at home.
>Primary school I had friends, but in Middle School I just did not understand how to connect with people at all.
>Don't remember if I was bullied or anything, I just really hated the school for some reason.
>I remember once demanding that my nan tell me what was wrong with me, she said there was nothing wrong with me.
>eventually I moved Middle Schools, actually made friends somehow, was one of the popular ones.
>In High School forget how to maintain these friendships and go back to being friendless, besides a handful of people who would just about tolerate me at break time.
>Develop severe acne, hair is ridiculous. Girls say "ew" when they see me, literally.
>Get told that I am going to go blind in about 15 years, due to inheriting my Grandad's genetic condition.
>Don't even remember feeling anything at the time, I just sort of blanked it out.
>Stopped caring about anything in school, my life was entirely video games and 4chan at this point. All I did in school was sit and wait for the bell to ring so I could go home and play video games and post on /v/
>Finish school, utterly atrocious results in exams, didn't study for a single one. Turned up to one having had no sleep.
>I remember looking at all the other people in my year after the last exam, cheering and being so hopeful for the future. I just sat there, their happiness and ambition seemed completely alien.
>Spend the next 3 years of my life from 16 to 19 just neeting it up, sleeping all day, vidya and /v/ all night.
cont
>>
>>26826649

>Actually really fucking happy in my little bubble. The outside world is meaningless, don't have any concern for it at all.
>You could say I'd slipped into a second childhood in some ways.
>Eventually this ends, and I realise that I'm leaving my teenage years and will soon be a true adult, and I have nothing to show for it.
>Sign up to a theatre course at my local college
>Even though I'm a sperg I always liked acting.
>Love the course, first year I'm a loser who no one likes, but suddenly in the second year everyone loves me.
>Have friends that I see every single day. The theatre area of the college is like our own little club, we basically run the whole thing since the teachers are so laid back.
>Happiest time of my life, things look like they are finally looking up.
>Even get treatment for my acne scars.
>Suddenly college ends.
>I leave for university.
>I once again forget how to make friends.
>Have been here for nearly two years and have no friends.
>Realising that my college years may have been the best time of my life, but they have done nothing to help me in terms of finacial stability, or to stop the inevitible blindness that is now less than a decade away.
>Serious depression
>Atrocious results in my essays. Just can't bring myself to care now that I'm no longer surrounded by friends.
>can't get any acting work.
>Going to kill myself if nothing has improved by age 27.
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 235x215
>>26822695
t. circle jerking

>born with cerebral palsy, ADHD
>had physical issues growing up
>parents divorce at 4
>aggressive delusional narcissistic pill pushing cocaine addict abusive stepdad
>push over mother
>poverty stricken living
>bullying throughout schooling
>quiet kid, never really bothered anyone
>constant fighting/yelling at home
>found escapism in video games and the internet
>best friend was dad
>never made outside family friends or a gf because I didn't want to expose anyone to my home life
>dad dies of cancer
>>
File: 1450757527622.gif (230 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1450757527622.gif
230 KB, 500x720
>>26826509
>all three of my siblings and I had lost a parent when we met; they were half-sisters from my stepmom was different dads
>one's father had committed suicide, and the other was a complete piece of shit who my sisters lived in fear of being kidnapped by
>one sister needed brain surgery repeatedly growing up and has serious health issues
>all 3 of us exposed to WAY too much; one sister was drinking, hypersexed, anorexic, cutting, and depressed by the time she was a preteen
>we tried to build a family out of our broken lives and it fell apart

Not the worst life, but seriously, fuck my upbringing.
>>
>age 3
>tip of my finger crushed off
>age 6
>mother is a raging cunt
>she threw a hot iron at my stepdad's head
>remember after that, she put me in the car while speeding down the high way and calling my stepdad telling him, "I'm going to drive off a cliff and kill both of us!"
>she lays on the pedal and I shut down
>diagnosed shortly thereafter with clinical depression
>age 7
>any friends I have stop coming to my house
>remember playing goldeneye with my friend and he's scared
"Don't worry, they do this all the time."
>he asks to go home early
>age 8
>depression and anxiety getting worse
>start lashing out at school
>friends leave me and form a new group dedicated to harassing me
>only friend is a girl
>new kid starts beating on her
>like a seasoned hitman, I corner him and give him a right cross to the eye
>calmly walk out of the coat area and sit down
>parents are contacted and they get pissed off at me
>age 9
>moved and placed in a shitty public school
>outbursts become more and more frequent
>seems like kids are only getting more sadistic
>parents are still threatening divorce every other day
>start trying to limit my escapist hobbies
>anger and resentment grows
>minding my own business on the playground when a cholo knocks me over
>he's got his hands up while yelling at me to fight him
>get up and charge at him
>he runs away like a little bitch
>tattles anyways
>mom has had enough of my "bullshit" and decides to get me some "real help"
>tells me I'm going to an outpatient program and don't need to go to school
>mom and doctors come in and tell me they're putting me in the inpatient program
>bawling my eyes out
>hugging my mom and she slaps me away as I'm surrounded by nurses
>kicking and punching with all my strength
>they take me to a dark room with a bed bolted in the middle of it
>they pull my pants down and give me a tranquilizer

cont
>>
>>26822695
>born
>dad takes all our money and runs
>comes back occassionally
>mom sees his constant in and out behaviour causing 4yo me to become depressed
>tries to push me forward while at the same time emotionally backstabbing me and using my failures as an excuse for it
>grandpa was bro-tier, dies when I'm 11
>been contemplating suicide since 8yo
>almost do it, but decide my cat would miss me, and she'd get rid of him
>dad still occasionally came back to give fatherly advice that would have been nice 10 years earlier but just salts a wound by when I'm 17
>mom finally acknowledges I'm depressed after a friend of mine an heros
>I get meds but she continues being utter shit
>leave home to community college, all alone, shit grades, shit job, emotionally fucked up
>contemplate suicide
Fuck my parents so hard, I wish they hd just hated me or loved me. Constantly switching back and forth fucked me up so hard. It was like the hand that fed me would just slap me at random times for no reason. I could never get used to life with them because they were inconsistent in everything from their relationship, to mine, to what they even did every day.
>>
Well this thread sure explains a lot.

It seems to make a robot all you need is a healthy does of abusive parents and a couple of mental or physical disabilities.
>>
>>26826716
>age 10
>still in the psychward and it's my birthday
>orderlies force everyone to sing happy birthday
>go back to my room and cry
>normies perceive this as errant behavior
>get tranq'd again
>I was in there for 9 days
>didn't talk to my mom for a month
>just spend summer vacation locked in my room
>age 14
>moved again
>actually making some decent friends
>assholes still being assholes
>start getting extremely sadistic
>punching people in the face won't satisfy my bloodlust anymore
>people that so much as snickered at me were liable to experience an "accident"
>pushed a kid down the stairs
>got caught, but they couldn't prove I did it
>meanwhile at home, mother was having psychotic breaks
>while my dad was at work, she would frequently storm around the house and yell about jack the ripper coming for her
>one night she was walking around the house with a knife and called to me and my brothers saying, "I should have got the three of you sucked out of me when I had the chance!"
>hit her with a bat to keep her away from my brothers
>really didn't care about living at this point
>was about to hit me with the bat she grabbed away from me
>looked at me and saw there was nothing there
>dad came home
>she acts like nothing happened and dad did't believe me
>go to school and tell my counselor
>they contact my mom and she spends the next month tormenting me
>gagging me with dirty socks, choking me, locking me outside in the garage wearing only underwear and a t-shirt, denying me food
>outbursts escalate at school
>she gets on the phone and cries crocodile tears about how I'm so shitty
>smack her upside the back of a head with a rolled up magazine
>forces me into the car and takes me to the nearest psychward to "punish" me
>spent 3 days there after I told them what was going on
>move again and the friends I did have baw'd
>tried my best to keep in contact with them

cont
>>
>>26826664
You're not getting financial stability as an actor, that's for sure.
Wait... Steve? Is that you? The actor guy?
>>
>>26827024

No.

I knew I never would. It was a gamble, I wanted to try and do something I'd enjoy before I went blind and with the little sight I had left.

I didn't see anything else that could be feasible. Fact of the matter is that blind people can't work in a lot of well paying careers. So why waste my time getting there only to be forced to leave once I go blind?

Shit, I'd probably never get hired to begin with. I already have like 10% vision remaining, which makes me legally blind already.
I can be a wagecuck behind a till at the very most, even that's a big maybe.
>>
>>26826938
Why do you think there's a lot of woman hate on the board? Dem abusive mothers.
>>
>>26827143
> Is reading right now
Sounds like you have vision enough. Are you sure youre not steve? I'm dimitri, don't you remember me?
Anyway,your sadness seems to be the fruit of your own ineptitude at managing social life instead of life's adversities and tragedies. You made it before, friends in middle school and college. You enjoyed yourself. Why can't you repeat the deed again and find something reliable to do?
>>
>>26827002
>15-20
>in high school now at an all boy's school
>have no desire to associate with anybody
>have new and interesting ways of disciplining those that harass me
>my techniques have been refined to the point where I'm untouchable
>the price I paid for power was no friends
>had three friends who were also outcasts
>generally just kept my head down until a situation demanded I crush someone
>parents are still abusive and shitty at home
>pushing me to find a girl friend
>lolwut
>tell them flatly I have no interest
>couple of guys were cute, so I came out as bi
>switched to a less shitty school and found a cutie right of the gates
>social standing increases
>he takes a "break" and those new contacts disappear
>suddenly I'm the "weird" kid again
>attract a certain breed of chicks who for some reason thought I looked attractive
>after all the shit I've been through, I just brushed them off
>medded the fuck out at this point because my mother was trying to make me "normal"
>pills did nothing except for make me feel dead
>sex drive is kill
>after cutie started trying to manipulate me, I cut him off
>feel nothing
>ask my parents to go get an std test
>pretty much told that anything I got was my fault
>the years of abuse, the years of using the psychiatric system to control me, the hurt, the anger came out all at once
"Well then you shouldn't of had your back worked on."
>She breaks down crying
>stepdad jumps up and puts his hands on my throat
"Ah-ah-ah! You wouldn't want the CPS to come now, would you?"
>he realizes that I've put them in check for once
>after putting her in her place, things got a little better
>sometime later, she passed out in the bathroom
>apparently, the doc fucked up and got MRSA on her spinal cord
>130 lb 5'6 me drags her to her bed and calls 911
>she thanks me for saving her life and apologies profusely for what she's done
>incidents decrease

Last year broke me. After losing my job and them racking up my card, they kicked me out.
>>
>>26827320
They turned me into a piece of shit. I find myself lying and manipulating people for no reason other than I'm hurt and want those who haven't been hurt be hurt because they get away with stupid normie bullshit (namely cheating on their faithful partners). I try everyday to find a reason to not be a piece of shit, and when I do act nice, it hurts me. Something inside me screams for revenge against this world of fuck ups. When I see kids with their shitty parents screaming about everything and the kid is just standing their dead-eyed, I want to fucking murder the parents. No one should go through this soul sucking journey I went through and be left to pick up the pieces. When I see people talk about their families in a grand light and they ask about me, I shut down.

I feel like I've isolated myself from people, not for my own safety, but the safety of others. I don't want to turn into the monster my mother was, but it's too late so I hide from society. I look at myself in the mirror everyday and see an ugly piece of shit because on the inside, I am an ugly piece of shit.

Do I feel bad about what I've done? Absolutely, but there's no changing this now. I just yearn for the day I can get all of my affairs in order and off myself.
>>
My home life was pretty fine, more a collection of shit that's fucked me up and explains stuff. I've had it better than most of you though, but.

>Single mother, working class family.
>Dunno my dad, never asked
>I know one day he tried to take me away and my mother wouldnt let him and I had to be hidden away
>My mother is white, I am heavily tanned with white guy facial features
>Don't know my own ethnicity
>Mother tried to strangle me when I was like 3, due to stress. Aunt found us and pushed her off
>Almost drowned when I was 5
>Neighbour boy tried to do lewd shit to me
>Aunt would terrorize me in elevators because it was "JUST A PRANK" giving me a cripple fear of them from age 7 onward.
>Dead brother
>Deaf sister
>9/11 happens
>Dark skin
>Racism at all time high
>Start getting bullied
>Get beaten up
>Get choked "again"
>After all that's solved
>Come out as gay to friends
>They spread it around
>Become emotionally fucked
>>
>abusive father who would take all of his wageslave stress out on my mom and i
>move every year of so because his job required it, but instead of me making more friends like most people would expect, i just gave up on them when i was 10
>antisocial and depressed when i was 11
>get diagnosed with bipolar 1 dosorder at the age of 12
>dad still abusive as fuck
>my mom had enough
>the left each other when i was 14 and moved with my mom
>it was cozy there, but i had no social skills and my depression started to grow on me
>wageslave as soon as i turned 16 and was a lonely, depressed faggot
i'm 24 now, in my own appartment, barely making it in life while wasting all of my disposable income on liquor. The urge to kill myself grows stronger with each day that passes.
I want to tell what my dad would sometimes do, but idk if anyone cares, that, and it's a little uneeded for the post in general.
>>
>>26827647
Go ahead and tell what he would do if you want to. I'll read it
>>
>>26827484
I feel you'd be a great writer for childrens books. I feel you'd be very protective of children and would wanna write something that they can both escape to and show they're not alone in what they're facing.
>>
>>26827747
Are you calling that nigga Holden Caulfield lol
>>
>>26827689
>when I would do the slightest thing wrong, he would sometimes take away my anti deppressants or make me take double the dosage
>he would come home some nights completely wasted and would hit my mom, making her cry which completely scarred me before i turned 10
>the door to my room in the house was backwards for some reason, making the lock exposed on the outside. he would then lock the door and turn the heater on (mostly during the summer) for sometimes a few days on end.
I was too afraid to tell anyone about what he would do before my mom left him because i was paranoid that he would punish me for it.
>>
>dad is fucked in the head, horribly violent
>up until im 6 everything is relatively fine
>get forced into rich kids school and country club (not a big deal in my country)
>bullied, turns out im every bit as fucked up and violent as my dad
>mom starts beating me around age 8
>one day i decide i had enough and beat her back with a baseball bat and break her arm
>get punt ond meds by psychatrist
>mother all but abandons me
>dad beats me every night
>loose all friends, dont do anything but sit and eat candy every recess, cant sleep, feel like a zombie constantly
>other kids gang up and bully me all the time but cry wolf when i fight back
>entire school hates me including faculty and parents, my parents too by the time im ten
>deal with principal that i graduate middleschool and im out of there
>fights with dad get 6 times worse, im not able ton stop and neither is he we often fight all night long. Mom dissapears when dad gets angry and comes back when he texts her to
>highschool was ok tho, i stoped giving a shit completely, stoped cuting hair and kept wearing same torn clothers for years
>get out of highschool, parents divorce mom becomes an alcoholic an takes everything on me
>get depressed for years, even attempt suicide
>dad takes me in but gets sick of me after a year so he buys me an apartment
>23 and now realising it was never my fault, everyone always failed me
>not even bitter, i dont want revenge or anything
>cant move on with life, only legit thing that makes me angry is whenn someone pushes it in my face
>you know what i kind of earned being a piece of shit until i die
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.