[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, how come I'm ignored by every woman who cries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Lain.gif (312 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Lain.gif
312 KB, 480x360
Holy shit, how come I'm ignored by every woman who cries about how lonely she is and that no one likes her?

Even the women I'M lowering my standards for are IGNORING me, what the fuck is up with the fembots here that cry about how ugly and lonely they are yet they'll reject a dude who looks average and makes above average pay (Talking $80k+ and still get rejected.)

FUCK women.
>>
You must be new.
Women can't be lonely except by choice. They will always have dozens of orbiters such as you to crawl over each other for them. ALL of them are like this, unless they totally hide away and never interact with anybody (again, by choice).
>>
>>25145331
lol love is so fucking dead, by the time you meet a womans standards how can you respect her knowing that she wouldn't even TALK to you if you missed even a week at the gym.

That same woman who tells you how much she loves you and cares about you is the same woman who would block your text if your jawline was even a little off.

If I ever make it out of this hell, I'm going to permanently resent women and will not believe their bullshit ever again. I now respect men who cheat on women and treat them like the shit they are.
>>
>>25145386
This
And if I hear "you're so bitter" it really boils my blood. I have an acceptable life for a 21 y.o. I'm not fat nor super ugly I think. But all I've ever gotten from females was hate and disdain. Should I smile or what?
When I get out of this he'll and finally will attract bitches and daily basis, I will stay bitter and treat them like shit. It's not about love anymore, I want them to feel my pain. This is what they made me
>>
I'd say stop trying too hard to get females. It'll only make you get more pissed if you fail. Just live life and make take some shots if you see a spark but don't focus on it.
>>
>>25146323
Haha nigga you just ugly as hell
>>
>>25145171

Have you considered going for a single mother? That 80k a year would make things easier for her and Chad (or Jamal) junior.
>>
>>25146608
As a feminist, I think women shouldn't and don't need to depend on men, they're strong enough to make their own life. Therefore she can raise the kid herself on her own.
>>
File: tumblr_nwp9s3eUjc1s2v94ao1_500.jpg (104 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwp9s3eUjc1s2v94ao1_500.jpg
104 KB, 500x565
>>25145171
>>25146664

assuming you are OP

>FUCK women
>As a feminist ...

If you're going to pretend to be a feminist you should try be more convincing. Perhaps dye your hair a neon colour and start 'identifying' as 'gender fluid'. Then start hanging out at one of those hipster type college bars, the womyn there might go for you.
>>
>>25145171
It's because you are a shitty person and nobody wants to be with you.
>>
>>25146664
>Male feminist

I found your problem.
>>
>>25145171
where do you meet these single women?
everyone I encounter is in a relationship, maybe I have to go outside or something but fuck that.
>>
>>25145171

You don't earn enough money to cancel out your ugliness. Clearly you're pretty fucking ugly, so therefore you need more money. It's quite simple.
>>
>>25146780
You should try to assume less.
>>
>>25147437
That was a different guy. I'm not a feminist, I lost all respect for women, IF I somehow become Chad in this lifetime, I will never commit.
>>
I've talked to a couple robots on here and I ignored them because they turned creepy and started trying to get with me in one day, it's a little scary, maybe instead of blaming females, you think about your own actions.
>>
>>25147509
ok good. my mistake.

maybe you should consider moving to Japan or china. I've been reading some blogs about western roasties who get butthurt about guys who they wouldn't give the time of day getting Asian QTs, while Asian men won't touch them with a 10ft pole. It's interesting to see how they react when the tables have turned.
>>
>>25147539
You expect too much from him. He is a lost beta cause
>>
Doesn't matter if your standards are 9/10s and you lower them to a 6, if you're a 3 yourself.

Take care of yourself. I don't mean shower and buy expensive clothes, develop your own taste about what looks good, get proper posture, become a 6 and enjoy women.
>>
>>25147681
I guess, but I thought they might have the tiniest bit of common sense. Maybe not.
>>
>>25146780
>that pic
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
>>
>>25145171
It's just a numbers game desu senpai

You need to talk to 100 girls for ONE to give you little attention

They all go for chad, so you need to find the ones who are not complete sluts, they are like unicorns, but hey, you gotta believe.
>>
>>25147708
>Doesn't matter if your standards are 9/10s and you lower them to a 6, if you're a 3 yourself.

This bears repeating, in a legit original comment.
>>
>>25145171

HUAHUAHUAHAUHUA.

really
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>25145331
This, kind of.
The reason they feel lonely is because beta orbiters apparently doesn't count.

What really posts my pepes though is when they bring up how lonely they are to you specifically, only to then tell you that they're not interested in you.
>Get text from girl
>"I really wish I had someone to see the new X movie with on saturday"
>"I'm down, I heard it's really good"
>"Oh, sorry. I only see you as a friend :)"
>Tell her we can go as friends
>tfw she still doesn't want to go
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.