[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys my 14 year old sister is coming out as a transgender. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20151115_190808826.jpg (174 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151115_190808826.jpg
174 KB, 480x640
Guys my 14 year old sister is coming out as a transgender. It's really bothering me because she's so arrogant and thinks she is a guy when she isn't. I hate that it hurts her feelings but I feel like it's pathetic that she won't even try to be normal till the age of 18. I don't think there's anything wrong with gay people but I think being transgender is pathologically creepy. I hate how she acts like I'm ignorant because I don't agree with her. She's so arrogant! Help me!
>>
>>25143481
well atleast you know there is definitely a history of mental illness in your bloodline and you can be sure you have one too.
i don't know how this is a good thing but i guess if you ever thought there was something wrong with yourself there is.
do what you will with this information.
>>
You can't control her behavior and it might even be just a phase. Just try not to get into arguments with her, it's useless, trust me. Just try to be nice to her and avoid confrontation. Don't even let it bother you, it's her life... it's not yours. She's your sister, so you should love her regardless of the stupid way she is acting. If you continue to argue with her it'll just make your home life miserable. I am probably one of the few people in this thread that'll probably actually try to give you legitimate advice and not troll you. You can't control your sister... just be like water and move through it and avoid confrontation. That is the decision that is within your best interest.
>>
you're just jelly she's going to be more alpha than you are

her clit will probably end up bigger than your dick as well
>>
>>25143533
I am mentally ill, but i've done a very good job at keeping it to myself and fighting it. I have schitzoaffective dissorder and it's pretty much made my personal life hell, but i've learned to separate it from my social life. I feel like as someone with a mental illness, I know and can fully understand what it's like to fight to be normal, on the other hand I feel like my sister does not even want to try and thinks everyone should just let her do what she wants (doing that it what I believe messed her up in the first palce)
>>
give her a good dicking while she's sleep
>>
File: i propaned.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
i propaned.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
yfw OP's sister becomes a dude and get's more pussy than OP.
>>
>>25143481
Why does she think she's a guy? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>25143536
Thanks I really appreciate your answer. I just feel like she is being givin TOO MUCH credibility as a 14 year old. Like she is still a kid. I hate hurting her feelings and I love her so much and I always have. But she has been super mean to me, and has probably said some of the meanest things to me that i've ever heard. She has told me to kill myself when i was mentally ill and she has always made fun of me. I think it's pathetic that everyone is just letting her act like a spoiled brat. and if people continue to let her act like a spoiled brat she will think that it's ok to be rude and disrespectful to everyone. Which really is not at all in her best interest given how vulnerable she is in her situation.
>>
>>25143569
women will always be 100% without fail, illogical.
as the other anon said you literally cannot do shit about it, they're lost to the forces of the universe and causality.
due to the current state of society, she will get away with this cry for attention and as she is female, be virtually unpunished for it.
is there by chance a history of any emotional or physical abuse or neglect?
>>
>>25143612
I DONT KNOW WHY SHE IS DOING THIS. it's just like first she came out as gay, and I was one of the first people to support her and tell her i'd love her no matter what. But now she is coming out saying she has gender dysphoria and starts punching herself if i refuse to use the right pronowns on her. I legit started crying in the car today with her because i told her it's not fair that I have to lie to her to make her happy and pretend she is a guy.

Also inb4 OP gets no pussy, I think the reason she hates her gender is because me and my other sister are both very good looking and she wasn't as "lucky" even though she used to be pretty smart. I have chad tear looks and my other sister is easily an 8+ over 10. I come to r9k because I've been dealing with a serious mental illness for over 5 years now. I have schitzoaffective dissorder/Bipolar dissorder/Major depression and it sucks. I'm lucky that getting layed will never be a problem for me, desu that's the only reason I don't wish to kill myself on some days
>>
>>25143481
She's arrogant? You're the one presuming to know that she's not really transgender.
>>
>>25143673
you shouldn't really concern yourself too much with it man, it seems you have more pertinent issues to be dealing with rather than a child's tantrum.
>>
>>25143625
THIS SO MUCH, I swear it's not fair, and I tell her the only reason she can get away with it in the first place is because she's a girl. I hate how mean and passive agressive she can be at times. I also hate the SJW type mentality and the fact that she acts like a feminaze who puts women superiority ahead of justice and ethics. I hate this type of attitude. It's starting to look like the only thing I can do is ignore her issues and try to be as passive as I can around her. It just bothers me because I feel like I am losing someone very dear to me in this process. She shouldn't be allowed to get away with this, she shouldnt think that she is entitled to get a sex change before the age of 18 or DARE i even say 21. She should not think I am a retarded asshole for telling her that she is a girl and that she shouldn't go to her first day of middle school and pick fights with kids because she wants them to call her a guy. All if this is wrong on so many levels and I don't know how to deal with her or get my sister back. She's just so arrogant because she goes on the internet. Everyone kisses her ass on the internet the second she says she is a girl and then she hides her age.
>>
>>25143730
i don't believe transgender is a thing. people need to accept what they were born as specially before the age of 18. I don't think i'm arrogant for believing that. If she wants to be gay that's fine, but it's bullshit that i have to watch her make my mom cry because a 14 year old wants to get her boobs removed at such a young age.

>>25143742
also people like you should not bother commenting, I am able to deal with both issues and the fact that I am on here talking about this is in no way stopping me from dealing with my more "pertinant issue" now leave and be a loser somewhere else, your comments make little sense.
>>
>>25143481
Let her bee her degenerate self
>>
>>25143847
maybe you should kill yourself, that'll show her.
>>
>>25143847
>I am right because my feelings
lol fucking idiot
>>
>>25143858
Letting her be like this at an age where she is still learning to define herself is going to teach her that her greatest and only accomplishment in live is convicing herself and others that she is not a girl. And also that she can control the people she loves by being violent with them. She screened at me so loud in the car today while I was taking her to the toystore and it really creeped me out and scared me. She then apologized and said she can't control it if she acts violent which is stupid because by saying that she is taking no responsibility for the impact her violence could have on others
>>
>>25143897
No I won't kill myself because I'm too good looking and too close to becoming a computer engineer and making a shitload of money. Which is probably so much better off than you.

>>25143916
>calls people an idiot
>makes no sense and contradicts self
You're saying I'm wrong because I believe in my feelings even though the "I am right because my feelings" is EXACTLY the type of attitude my sister has.

isn't trying to be transgender at 14 going to waste so many opportunities for her as she grows up, I'm scared she is going to socially isolate herself and only want to be friends with LGBT people. I'm scared she is going to just assume that anyone who is not gay should be written off as an asshole. I don't know how to explain to her how much thinking that way is going to hurt her in life.
>>
>>25143929
>while I was taking her to the toystore

don't do this.

>and starts punching herself if i refuse to use the right pronowns on her
>She then apologized and said she can't control it if she acts violent

she clearly has behavioral problems and your parents need to get on that shit. there are bigger problems here then that she thinks she's a guy. also, she's not your responsibility so stop engaging her when you don't have to.
>>
>>25144020
Thank you this is good advice. it's sad that our parents seem to think that her only problem is depression and gender issues and that she should be allowed to act however she wants because she has depression. Also what's wrong with me wanting to be nice to my little sister. I have a great relationship with the other one and I was hopping to have a good relationship with both of them. I know alot of americans have big problems getting along with their sibblings which is something really sad.

TL;DR what should my parents do to help her be a normal person and not be so agressive.
>>
OP here thanks for the good advice so far, I would really appreciate someone telling me how she could get better as a 14 year old gender dysphoric self harming agressive girl with depression. I really want her to feel better, or I want her to at least be trying. I know telling someone with depression "you are not even trying" is one of the worst things you can say to someone with depression. The problem is that she really is not even trying at all. She skips 5 days of school a month, she does not want to play sports, she yells and starts to self harm whenever someone even mildly disagrees with her. I'm worried about her. I'm annoyed with her. and I think she is using the internet for self validation which I'm sure is abundant because she's a girl on the internet.

The thing is, I have depression and I am really trying to make it better, I want her to stop hating me so much so that she can learn to follow in my example. I am a role model for my other sister and I want to be a role model for this one too.
>>
>>25143481
She's 14 years old, if she was 25 it would be different. 14 year olds often go through phases like this to establish their identity. Give it a couple years anon and she'll look back on her 14 year self and cringe.
>>
>>25144264
This is probably true thanks
>>
>>25143847
I can see a case for no surgery before 18, but it's really not as simple as just "accepting what you're born as." People used to call homosexuals mentally ill and tell them to just accept having relationships with the opposite sex, but I don't think repressing who they were and pretending to be happy benefited too many of them. That said, whether your sister is actually transgender or is just doing this all for attention still seems like an open question.
>>
>>25143481
to know if someone is truely trans you have to observe their behaviour. If they are instinctivly doing the opposite of their gender without even thinking about it then they are legit trans. If they are doing it with a purpose to prove a point or to show off to others then they are not. Keep an eye on your sister. How long has she been acting like a guy for? If its only recently shes bullshitting big time. If its been a few years then i'd probably take her word on it.
>>
>>25144264
>tfw gf came out as trans at 25 (shes MtF)
>tfw she looks fucking amazing and super cute all the time

feels good lads
>>
>>25144383
holy shit she lucked out if that's true
>>
>>25144407
yeah man, it fucking bewilders me looking at the before and after pics. It helps she had a super feminine body to begin with but man she is a stunner
>>
>>25144339
I feel like being homosexual is totally OK and I am pro gay rights, however I feel like having a sex change and being a transgender is almost like imposing your sexual fetish on other people. Because she simply just decided that she does not want to be a girl even though she is one at the age of 14. That to me is quite similar to when a 9 year old tells you he wants to be an astronaut and catch pokemon. The difference is that transgender is a sexual issue. Making you sexual issues public to others is wrong IMO.

The truth is she is a girl, she looks like a girl, sounds like a girl and acts like a girl. But she wants me to feel like an asshole for not calling her a boy.
>>
>>25143771
You know realize that women rights was a failure and will not work until our biology adapts to it.
>>
>>25144360
That's the thing, she became best friends with some weird girl online. This girl online is two years older than her and is a girl who wants to be a guy. My sister (who i think is genuinely gay) became this girls "girlfriend". Our whole family was very supportive of that. However I feel like this girl she met online (they never met IRL) is brainwashing her into thinking she is trans, it's pathetic. On top of that my parents are going to pay for this weird girl to come and visit us. I think that is going to compound the problem.
>>
>>25144540
If this has been going on for less than 6 months shes living a fantasy and not taking it seriously. For trans kids to be taken seriously they either have to be like it from a very young age and continue doing it into adolescence or they wait until they can make the decision themselves.

Your sister sounds like shes been brainwashed and living a lie. I'm going to guess shes very impressionable?
>>
>>25144521
Low how is biology even suppoed to addapt to it. also I hate being called a cis gender white male as if I'm supposed to be sorry about it. I've been subjected to so much racism and sexism you people wouldn't even believe me. I'm still waiting for the perks of being a white str8 male. it's annoying because I've been working my ass off to become a computer engineer and people are probably going to dismiss my hard work and tell me that the only reason I will be successful is because I'm a white male and not because I worked my fucking ass hole. womens rights is a joke and was also bad for the economy. 3 generations ago it used to be possible for a family to have 5 children and survive on 1 income where only the male works. This hole womens rights project has been a huge failure and has made life harder for all of us.
>>
>>25144602
yes she is because she doesn't have that many friends and kind of acts like a bitch to many people because our parents let her act mean. The only people who don't take her bullshit are her sibblings. So I feel like this girl she met online is kissing her ass and brainwashing her because my sister is lacking proper intimacy and can get it from someone like this trans girl she met online. The real problem is my parents, we have really emotionally neglectful/abusive depressed parents and it really took a toll on the kids.
>>
>>25144657
>3 generations ago it used to be possible for a family to have 5 children and survive on 1 income where only the male works.
you don't suppose this has anything to do with the advent of the mega-corporation and the invention of robotics and computers?

you can have five kids and a stay at home wife if you made half of what CEOs make with their inflated salaries and unchecked bonuses, which they get as a result of tax evasion, from hiding money overseas in foreign accounts.

women really didn't steal your paycheck. other cis white males did.
>>
>>25144823
I don't believe this entirely, all though I am all against the top 0.1%. I feel like women get more praise and credit for doing the same job a male does. On top of that, there are many niche jobs women can get that I can't. I am 21, I often see 21 year old women with jobs in the tertiary sector that I would never dream of getting. That is because sex sells and although I'm ok with it, I think it's wrong that no one recognises how much extra support women have under the age of 27. They have more low/mid end job opportunities (on average), have access to plenty of sex as a motivator, have their egos super inflated by social media and are generally given alot more praise for being really good at a hobby or school. (an example is a hot girl who plays decent guitar on youtube and has 100k+ views) These are all examples of how girls my age have more support than me. On top of that, i'm forced to listen to people constantly tell me that I somehow have it easier because I'm a cis white male, however up until this point i've only been negatively discriminated against for being a cis white male, and there have been plenty of very ugly situations where I got beat up/called a jew/had money stolen from me/pedophiles. It really sucks and I hope that some day life will make up for it.
>>
pay a nigger to rape her . she needs to feel femenine again. that is only achievable by rape.
>>
File: yer wite, mon.jpg (20 KB, 460x575) Image search: [Google]
yer wite, mon.jpg
20 KB, 460x575
>>25143481
How can one be a gender non physically if the only thing that set men and women apart are reproductive organs?

SJWs are self-contradicting shitters.
>>
>>25143847
Body dismorphia is literally a mental illness with no cure. She might just be doing a teenage special snowflake thing, if not then she's fucked. Nothing will unfuck her.
>>
File: 1447571049984.gif (2 MB, 388x268) Image search: [Google]
1447571049984.gif
2 MB, 388x268
>>25143929
>She then apologized and said she can't control it if she acts violent

Holy shit, she needs help anon.
>>
Well if this is a legit post and not a troll, you should know that depending on what you do now your sister may never talk to you again.

You should also know you have to go trough a minimum of 3 months of therapy before you can buy hormones, so its not like this happens overnight. Additionally hormone replacement is reversible.

To get sexual reassignment surgery you have to have been on hormones for 1 year, and living full time as that gender for 1 year (must be holding a job, volunteering, etc). EVEN THEN you need 2 different doctors to sign off on the procedure.

So in the end, stop fucking freaking out, its a slow arduous process that takes plenty of checks and balances from professional doctors and gives the patient plenty of time to figure out if this is what they want.
>>
What's the source on OP pic?
>>
>>25146151
This is the correct response. Just let it ride, man. She can't just jump into this overnight, and its better to keep bridges than burn them.
>>
If she wants to cut her hair short and call herself a man, what is the harm in that?
>>
So brave.
>>
File: 1449876374641.png (262 KB, 594x531) Image search: [Google]
1449876374641.png
262 KB, 594x531
Pics of her pussy OP.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.