[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im finnally going to eat the bullet and date a fat woman. Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 257x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 257x293
Im finnally going to eat the bullet and date a fat woman. Only people who are interested in me are those women.

Any stories you want to share brobots?
>>
learn how to type u fucking cuck virgin :D
>>
File: guaranteedfug.jpg (105 KB, 800x486) Image search: [Google]
guaranteedfug.jpg
105 KB, 800x486
>>25142940

You'll probably enjoy it desu.

Just think about how jelly your ancestors from a few hundred years ago would be brotha.

I'm unfortunately unable to pursue these sorts of endeavours after getting into an accident a few years ago (I'm physically disabled and so I don't leave the house much at all anymore..) but I had a few sessions with bigger women in my day

They're the best at giving head because they strive to impress (they know that they're fat).

Just go for a fat girl with a pretty face. There's plenty.
>>
>>25142940

Pretty awesome sex and cuddling, you'll burn out when you realize you don't want to be seen out in public with her. It's a mixed bag
>>
>go on a date with fat girl
AND THAT WAS IT

WE WENT IN, AND ATE, PAINFULLY SILENT FOR THE WHOLE TIME, WE DIDNT EVEN HUG OR ANYTHING WHEN WE LEFT AND I SPLIT THE BILL
>>
>>25143027
You know, this is kind of OT, but you know what I always take away from art like this?

Small tits. Before 100 years ago or so, the ideal all protrayed small tits, and yet nowdays you get called a pedo for not being disgusted by women without giant melons.

Art like this tends to support my belief that small tits combined with big hips and thighs is the best, although I prefer mine a bit skinnier.

And speaking of things that get you called a pedo, they also often have no public hair in art, either.
>>
>>25142940
I'm in the same boat.

I met an overweight hapa chick on okcupid who goes to my school and she's obsessed with me after talking for only a week. She's beging me to fuck her so I'm going to do it man
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.