[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is likely to happen if he becomes President? I know it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 8
What is likely to happen if he becomes President?

I know it's not going to happen, but still.
>>
>>26776191
>tones his shit down
>some twitter drama with other world leaders
>republican party in chaos, leaves room for newer parties to step in
>border security increased
>probably some war in Iran down the line
>>
He makes America great again and he forces mexico to pay for a wall.
>>
>>26776191
He'll drop the republican facade, and reveal his fairly liberal agenda. Trump isn't pc but he's definitely a liberal.
>>
>>26776241
>>republican party in chaos,
this is the most likely thing of it all, even if he just gets the nomination the party is going to start flipping its shit.
>>
>>26776191
Nothing. He'll talk a lot and congress won't do anything as per usual. It would be entertaining at least. I consider myself a liberal, but even I would find all the butthurt delicious.
>>
>>26776191
>I know it's not going to happen, but still.
you just wait faggot
>>
>>26776227

Whatever Rubio...
>>
>>26776241
>tones his shit down

When has he ever done that?
>>
>>26776191

He's gonna ruin America economically.
>>
probably nothing but slightly increased border security and slightly worse relations with Muslim and soon to be Muslim countries. even if he is serious about enacting the changes he proposes, Congress will block him. he will piss off SJWs though, and that alone makes him worthwhile
>>
>>26776408

Okay Barack.
>>
>>26776397
He does it because it gives him publicity.
>>
What are some things Obama did over his 8 years that actually affected an average joe's day to day life in a significant way?
>>
>>26776430
>Congress will block him

>EXECUTIVE ORDER
SS193H2
>>
>>26776497

Failed to improve the economy and job market
>>
>>26776497
Obamacare, some for the better and some for the worst. I know people who wouldn't have been able to take care of themselves medically without it, but I know others who were mildly annoyed with it.
>>
>>26776497
he turned america into an islamo-marxist shithole
>>
>>26776480

but he's always been like this

Why would he ever "tone it down?"
You think he's going to bow to a lesser man?
>>
>>26776497

he taxed us into prosperity!
>>
>>26776191
If you actually read the tax and immigration reforms he has layed out on his website they're all pretty good honestly. His tax reform involves removing income tax for people in the <$25k bracket and making up for it by closing loopholes that allow corporations to avoid taxes.
>>
>>26776541
>mildly annoyed

It forces the hand of employer's leading to shorter hours for those that can't afford it the most, minimum wage workers. I think anyone with a brain is more the "mildly annoyed."
>>
>>26776191
Say goodbye to your NEETbucks
>>
>>26776191
He gets offended by something and starts a war
>>
I don't get what democrats are so afraid of. He is pretty modest except for The wall shit.
>>
>>26776583
I was just speaking from people I personally know. I'm sure it's negatively impacted businesses just like I'm sure it's saved lives too. I think we need to wait a few years before we can truly judge its overall effectiveness though.
>>
>>26776628
>I think we need to wait a few years before we can truly judge its overall effectiveness though

That may be true, but I don't believe Obama would pass anything beneficial for America. Has anyone ever read completely through the 4000+ pages of bullshit?
>>
>>26776673
Probably not. That's a problem with American government in general though. Politicians stick random shit into unrelated bills all the time, so they just become useless clusterfucks.
>>
>>26776673
Even if you read all pages you would still have no clue what it means unless you're a lawyer. From what I know about it seems like it was a handout to insurance companies and makes healthcare penalties worse annually.
>>
>>26776708

Ron and Rand Paul wanted to stop that, though.
Too bad their campaigns were run by cucks.
>>
>>26776191
>it's not going to happen
that's been said about most presidents before they got elected
>>
>>26776497
i go on /pol/ alot and all i hear is shit about muh obama care. i benefit greatly from obamacare, and im pretty sure all these people who supposedly are republicans on /pol/ do too. sure, i pay more now, but i really dont give a fuck about that if i normally would had to wait until i was about to die to not get raped in the ass by bills for minor shit like having stumach pain. before obama it was either pay 1 quintrillion to hear it was nothing and them basically doing nothing but telling me i shouldnt eat something for a while or wait it out and hope itll be gone soon but then find out you had cancer all along.

obama is great. he does some shady shit but who gives a fuck
>>
>>26776763
I consider myself a democrat, but I really like the Pauls. Libertarian ism in general is an appealing political idea, and even if they aren't elected, I'm glad their participation in the campaign brings these issues to light.
>>
>>26776729
>From what I know about it seems like it was a handout to insurance companies

I imagined that.
The stupid voters think there's a difference between giving subsidies to defense contractors, insurance companies, education institutions or "green" energy production.
>>
>>26776767
Obama is shite but Obama care isn't that bad. Socialized healthcare is good.
>>
>>26776791

Why do you consider yourself a democrat?
>>
He won't be president. He's just using the presidential race as a PR campaign for his legacy. The next president of the united states has most likely already been chosen.
>>
>>26776763
you wouldnt want to live in their america these days

too much has changed throughout the years for us to benefit from their libertarian policies. the second le constitution boy would be in charge we'd be slowly turning into china
>>
Anime will be real, and I will finally get a gf
>>
>>26776191
The same exact thing. If George Bush got elected again somehow, things would still stay on the course that they're on.

The industry pretty much owns the gubmint.

Anyone who thinks that it actually matters whether a Democrat or a Republican takes office is at least 40 years old and is under the impression that their opinions matter. Things that actually affect our lives happen behind the scenes while retards argue whether Democrats or Republicans are slightly less retarded.
>>
>>26776808
>Subsidized healthcare is good

ftfy
You're wrong by the way.
Why do you think premiums keep going up while benefits have been going down?
>>
>>26776818
Because as much as I like the idea of small government, I think that in reality some social programs and regulations are needed. For example, as far as universal healthcare is concerned, I think it should exist, but only guaranteed to children, senior citizens, and veterans. Adults should be able to opt in or out of state funded healthcare at their discretion.
>>
>>26776191
Bows down to actually powerful leaders like Putin.
>>
>>26776191
Some liberals might kill themselves
>>
He makes america great again
>>
>>26776891

Those don't seem to be bad policies, but how are those supported by the democratic party?
>>
>>26776891
thats not how it works. controversy about universal healthcare is that others have to pay for others, rich for poor. only reason the poor want it is because the rich have to pay. nobody is forced to get universal care, they just are forced to pay for it, rich people can still go to a private one, they just have their bill add up.

its a nice idea of you but it really comes down to "you can choose to be forced to pay"
>>
>>26776335
How so?

comment oringal not
>>
>>26776241
>war in iran
he isn't much more likely to start a war than any other candidate. just look at what he said about iraq
>>
>>26776981
Well that's one example. I'm also a supporter of things such as gay marriage, and while I think unrestricted immigration is bad, I think we should be more open to immigrant and refugee families.

>>26777018
In my mind, it would work in that everyone would contribute to the healthcare for those groups I mentioned, and the state would offer it's own insurance at a standardized rate, that people could compare to private insurance companies.
>>
>>26777055
>just look at what he said about iraq

"We'd be better off if we'd left Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi in power."

Didn't you even watch last night's debate?
>>
>>26777074
>I think we should be more open to immigrant

Is 1 million a year not enough?
What do you consider a "refugee?"
>>
>>26777055
hes hard to pin down. with cruz you know you get a shady kike controlled puppet. trumpster licks israels and nethanyahus as almost as much yet he clearly is against starting shit in the middle east unless another country declares war first, which will never happen. then theres the full ron paul tier tweet he made about auditing the fed, the jews biggest weapon of control.
>>
>>26777074
>I think we should be more open to immigrant and refugee families.
i live in toronto, trust me when i say that is a horrible thing to wish on your country
>>
>>26776191
Another civil war
>>
How is Trump different from the status quo hmm?
>>
>>26777118
>>26777143
I don't know if there's such a concept as "enough." I think that as long as there are hard working people who want to provide for their family and build a better life here, we should be open to the idea. Obviously the issue isn't as cut and dry as that though, but in general I think we should look more favorably on families, and be stricter with, say, young single men (like the displaced ones from Syria). Also, I think that we should stress integration, and shouldn't compromise things such as English being the national language.
>>
>>26776548
Are you being ironic or is /pol/ your only source of news?
>>
>>26777212

The problem is that a lot of immigrants aren't hardworking.

I don't how you call the individuals from Syria "displaced." They're running from a problem they let happen.
>>
>>26777141
There's blatantly starting a war, and there's creating a hostile diplomatic environment. World leaders and foreign ministers are humans too, they hold grudges and they're more comfortable working with certain types of people. Trump is outspoken and throws insults around when people get on his nerves, which might win him some points with similar strongman leaders (Putin), but severely turn off others (most European and East Asian leaders)
>>
>>26776907
That's funny because Trump is a center-right liberal.
>>
>>26777212
as president of the us your only concern is us citizens. they voted for you to make their lifes better. you dont do that by bringing in people that steal jobs, bring wages down through supply and demand, bring working conditions down too, amd just make you doing your job, making us citizens happy, even harder. lets not forget that as long as people remember where they belonged to that they will stay loyal to that place. think about what social problems will rise
>>
>I know it's not going to happen, but still.

Why do you say this anon? Because everyone said he would NEVER get the nomination when he started running, and now look, he's almost guaranteed to get the nomination.

There's a really really really good chance that he'll destroy Hillary in the debates. Plus Hillary is the only person who could even rival him as far as unfavorability goes, but with different people. People are turning out in record numbers to just the primaries.

There were more votes for him in the Nevada caucus than there were votes TOTAL in the 2012 caucus.

This is a movement.
>>
>>26777261
>I don't how you call the individuals from Syria "displaced." They're running from a problem they let happen.
That's a weird argument. What has to happen to someone to qualify them as displaced, then? Most people who left Syria, and a majority of those still there, had no say in what happened. The country was torn apart due to flareups in a few urban areas, and IS is hardly grassroots, it's funded by Saudis.
>>
>>26777440
*by Israel

to overthrow Assad specifically
>>
He'll give us all a small loan of a million dollars.
>>
>>26777302
leaders in the middle east wont challenge trump because he said something mean. they have it too well with their dictatorships or oil reserves to give that all up by acting tough back. especially against a guy that doesnt want muslims to enter the US and js a massive israel supporter. they saw what happened to saddam. as for east asia, china wont do anything. kind of the same situation as with middle eastern leaders. only way they would truly get upset and start shit is if we start moving jobs from there to other places, but why should be we hold hostage by chinks?
>>
>>26777440

They're displaced if they're forced to move.
They could stay and fight in the Syrian army.
I have no sympathy for a coward.
>>
>>26777354
He keeps on getting only a third of the Republican primary votes though. I think that if Hillary doesn't mess up in a big way or gets indicted, she will win simply because she will be seen as a stable moderate.
>>
>>26777261
No system is perfect, and I won't pretend that immigrants or refugees or any alien group are perfect angels who can do no wrong. However, I think that America is great because we give people the benefit of the doubt. It's why concepts such as free speech and freedom of religion are core to our nation. In practice those things might not always work out, but the ideal is still there. Likewise with people seeking entrance into this country if we can't see any obvious problems and they're dedicated to those same ideals I see no issue with letting them become citizens, to a certain extent.

>>26777345
Immigrants are people too, and some countries are total shitholes. Can you blame them for wanting to come here? If push came to shove, I would agree with you that domestic citizens should come first. However, the American dream is built upon the idea that you can start from nothing and work your way up to success. What hypocrites would we be if we automatically denied everyone with the misfortune of being born somewhere else? We'd be no better than people who claim to only care about personality in romantic partners, but then have shallow standards for height or fitness.
>>
>>26777479
Who said they'd act tough back? They just have to be less willing to work with us and further our interests to cause problems down the road.
>>
>>26777055
Didn't he support war with Iraq?
>>
>>26777453
give me one reason why we should let him be in charge. lets keep israeli benefits aside in this. hes a dictator of an islamic shithole. id rather have kikes in control of the country, life would be better on average there
>>
>>26776191
He'll give Amerifags a even worse rep, and every country will hate us. Why does he think Americans want to work at a carpet factory for 8$ an hour? Hows that make America great?
>>
>>26777516
>It's why concepts such as free speech and freedom of religion are core to our nation. In practice those things might not always work out, but the ideal is still there.

Do you feel the same way about the second amendment?
>>
>>26777493
Well, I disagree then. Ideally people should fight for what they believe in, but I get wanting to move on with a normal life. And causes to believe in are in short supply in Syria.
>>
>>26777544
>He'll give Amerifags a even worse rep, and every country will hate us.

Fuck em
>>
>>26777520
they wont. they have it too good.
>>
>>26777552
Yes I do. I'm against gun control. At most I think you should have to earn a license like you have to with a motor vehicle. We don't take away people's cars when someone gets a DUI, so we shouldn't take guns away from law abiding citizens when some other idiot misuses them.
>>
Nothing.

Nothing EVER happens when new presidents get in.

Sure there's small, unimportant shit that no one cares about, but that's it.

Things haven't changed since Obama took over for Bush, the only change of note for most people is now two faggots can fuck with rings on.

He won't win way, he doesn't have enough votes, he's the jokey, clown candidate, like Ron Paul was last election.

Hillary will win.
>>
>>26777540
Why do you care about some middle eastern shit hole? Migrants wouldn't be coming here if Israel hadn't been funding the Syrian civil war.
>>
>>26777516
no us citizen gives a shit about letting others in to undercut them and be conpetition to them. letting in immigrants is not in the constitution, and i honestly wouldnt vote for you knowing youd want to bring in mexicans who get alot of children and destroy the welfare system.
im sorry but most immigrants that want get denied are purr shit and dont bring in anything we cant get in the us. besides ofcourse agreeing to work for 2 dollar s an hour for 18 hours a day to feed children you couldn't afford if you lived like a normal american. spending shapes a country, imagine if every penny spend when to food (because mexicans can only afford the bare minimum) all our fancy things would start to disappear. low tier immigrants shouldnt be allowed in, they are garbage
>>
File: 1442974928041.jpg (154 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
1442974928041.jpg
154 KB, 676x673
>>26776191
the president is largely a figure head. the executive branch is an entire branch of government with hundreds of thousands of employees. so nothing much will change no matter who gets elected, democracy is all about the illusion of choice.
>>
>>26777018
> the rich should pay for the poor
And that's wrong because... (?)
That's fair society 101 for you. Those who are rich pay morr taxes than those who are poor. In addition, such taxes are used to pay for social services that the rich do not need because they are rich, like public health and education.
Gees that's the basic engibe of any country whos worth to be called civilized. My country is like that, and it's a third world one. Get your shit together america
>>
File: pepe_trump.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
pepe_trump.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
>>26776191

97% chance Trump is our next president. Say it with me: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/25/get-ready-for-president-trump-says-election-whiz-whos-scary-accurate/
>>
>>26777595

Do you also believe that we should remove the GCA and the NFA?

I still don't know what you mean being more welcoming to refugees. It was our incompetence when it came to visas that led to 9/11
Our protocols must be much more stringent. There are many foreigners that want to make this nation better, but 14 of our citizens are dead in San Bernadino because we allowed a jihadist from Pakistan into our nation only because she married a citizen.
>>
>>26777595
That's a shitty comparison since most states require insurance and revoke drivers licenses after 2-3 serious violations. Good luck convincing anyone that a "gun license" isn't gun control.
>>
>>26777506

Hilary has been a demonic figure in the fox news cycle for nearly 20 years now, older republicans will come out in force to keep her out of office regardless of who is on the republican ticket. I'm not sure how the Bernie voters are going to fall once he's no longer in the race, but I wouldn't expect a full conversion to Hilary voters, many probably won't even bother showing up if there's no free shit in it for them. I would consider Trump far too much of a force for her to get elected by default and substanceless "It's time we had a female president" notions like she would have been able to get by on against someone like Jeb Bush. Hilarys got a legit shot but most people (rightly) see she has a ton of baggage and is about as establishment shill as it gets.
>>
>>26777745
i reallty hate arabs. they are disgusting muslims who live like satanic psycho's

they are, in my opinion, the biggest cancer in the world (maybe the chinese more) and for the sake of ending suffering and making sure they get destroyed before they get too powerfull to kill infidels (they dont just hate us for killing them, they hate our way of life because their god says we are disrespecting him)

id rather have a kike than a muslim in my neighbourheid
>>
>>26777561

We would have never pushed back the Japanese if it wasn't for the draft. Those people have an obligation to their country, if they aren't devoted to Syria, why would they act any better elsewhere?
>>
>>26777858

They don't take away the car, though.
He's basically talking about a universal carry permit.
>>
>>26777784
Even with a flat tax rate, the rich end up paying far more. Currently, the 1% pays for 84% of all income tax. That's just how it works. The question is, should the rich pay 52% of their income every year to subsidize the health care of fat fucks and smokers?
>>
>>26777908
A 21st century nation needs smart, productive people. Willingness to drop everything and go to war isn't the most important characteristic of a first world citizen anymore.
>>
>>26777784
i was never saying i was in favor of anything, im just telling you why universi healthcare is looked badly on

by the way, its not just that the rich will pay the bills of the poor, they will even pay more than what a poor person would have to pay. how is that? because the poor can afford to go to the doctor more, they can afford to live riskier lifestyles. instead of stopping with smoking because they cant afford the consequences, they will now continue because the consequences are less bad for them.
>>
>>26777942
I realize Australia went full retard, but gun control works in so many more ways than taking away guns. Not even Hillary wants to confiscate guns.
>>
>>26777997

I didn't know Syria was considered "first world."

desu senpai you still have to register with the SSA for service before the age of 32 if you want to get select federal funding.
>>
>>26777762
Well if you disagree that's fine, I can understand your points and where your concerns stem from. But I hope you consider the fact that this country has been influenced by different immigrant groups since it was founded. I'd argue that our success is largely because of that. The problems you described are not exclusively caused by immigrants however. For example, even if we stopped all illegal immigration, companies could still outsource work to other nations. As for the standard of living, real wages have been stagnant for years not due to immigration, but wall street greed. These issues are deeper than just immigration.

>>26777853
It's a balancing act, so I think some regulatory measures are needed. As for refugees, it's also a pretty gray area. But as I stated in another post, I think we should presume innocence rather than judge everyone based on one or two individuals. If it's our incompetence that let someone like that through, we need to reevaluate how we handle screening and that sort of thing, not shut our doors completely. We've lost similar numbers of people to school shooters. Do you think we should persecute people who might be robots because of that? Let us judge individuals and specific groups for their crimes, not entire nations.

>>26777858
I think even the most die hard gun nut would agree that someone should know how to use the damn thing before they can have one. Come on. It's not like hunting and fishing licenses cause much of a fuss, and those are even more restrictive.
>>
>>26778033
>gun control works in so many more ways than taking away guns

How's that?
Dylan Roof underwent a background check and FBI couldn't figure out that he unfit for a firearm purchase under federal law.

Not yet, Shillary just wants to halt production.
>>
File: 1440396098559.gif (51 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
1440396098559.gif
51 KB, 192x224
>>26777783
this

People always say shit like
>hurr if X candidate gets elected, America is FUCKED
When in reality nothing ever really changes.

The problems and successes during a presidency are usually caused by the choices of a previous president, not the one currently in office.

Elected officials in your state/local government hold far more control over your daily life than the president does.

Educate yourselves.
>>
>>26778075
>I didn't know Syria was considered "first world."
So in order to be a good citizen of France, one must be a good citizen of Syria? Grow up, most Americans would be running for the hills if they suddenly lived in a hellhole. The only reason people don't protest the selective service is they know the draft will never happen again.
>>
>>26777544
Not everybody is an upper-middle class liberal like you. Many Americans would be glad to get employment at a factory.
>>
>>26778085
>It's a balancing act

But what do you think of the two specified acts of Congress I mentioned?

I never said to shut our doors.
We can screen much better than we do.
I believe that if we are at war with terrorism in a nation, it should be classified that we are at war with the nation and no current or former citizens of that nation should be allowed to immigrate until the terrorist group(s) in the state have been eliminated.
>>
>>26777889
>Hilary has been a demonic figure in the fox news cycle for nearly 20 years now, older republicans will come out in force to keep her out of office regardless of who is on the republican ticket.
Sure but that is only 25% of Americans
http://www.gallup.com/poll/166763/record-high-americans-identify-independents.aspx
Democrats will try to convince independents that it is nothing but biased Republicans spreading unfounded rumors.

Yeah not all of Bernie's supporters will vote for her but most progressives fighting for him will end up voting for her as "the lesser of two evils"

>substanceless "It's time we had a female president" notions like she would have been able to get by on against someone like Jeb Bush.
Her plan is to present herself as a centrist moderate. Basically she will point at bernie to her left and say "I'm not extreme" and then frame trump as a fascist right-winger as a contrast. She will appeal to people who want relative stability while also saying she will slowly fix the system to get better.
>>
>>26778160

A coward in Syria is as good as a coward in France. They were born there, they could have left any other time. The "Americans" that fled to Canada should be prosecuted. I can't even stand to listen to Bruce Springsteen after leaning of what he did.

Did you hear about the 10 year old that was raped in Austria due to a sexual emergency? I'm sure the United States is just filled with rapists and murderers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436988/Mother-ten-year-old-boy-raped-Austrian-swimming-pool-Iraqi-said-sexual-emergency-says-regrets-telling-children-migrants-need-help.html
>>
>>26778085
>I think even the most die hard gun nut would agree that someone should know how to use the damn thing before they can have one.
NRA would like a word

>>26778110
Registration, for one thing. Liberals like to talk about the big shootings, but a big objective of gun control advocates is making it easier to trace sales.
>>
>>26778135
>>hurr if X candidate gets elected, America is FUCKED
>When in reality nothing ever really changes.
I'm not sure Al Gore would have invaded Iraq which would have saved us trillions of dollars, ISIS would not exist and the whole refuge crises would not be a problem.
>>
>>26778292

Guns are already registered.
Why do you think they have a serial number?
>>
>>26776568
That sir is actually false, he will make rich richer, preiod.
>>
>>26778305
>which would have saved us trillions of dollars

That would have been spend to prevent the ice caps from melting a year ago.
>>
File: 1410569459376.jpg (9 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1410569459376.jpg
9 KB, 251x242
>>26776191
You know what? I don't care anymore. All of the candidates are awful. Trump is at least entertaining, I'll vote for him just for that. I HOPE the fucker starts world war 3.
>>
>>26778196
So I don't know how much detail you want me to go into, but for the GCA I think that things such as denying criminals the right to own weapons and forcing gun manufacturers to give every gun a serial number is fine. I think certain exceptions should be made for specialty weapons. If enthusiasts want to own non-sporting guns then they should be able to, albeit with a lot more red tape due to the nature of the product. As for the NFA, I'm of a similar opinion. Most of it makes sense, and considering the circumstances under which it was passed, I'm not surprised by the regulations within.
>>
>>26778350
Ok, so the trillions would have went to saving the planet instead...
>>
>>26778330
That holds no information unless each sale is recorded. 6 states keep track. The federal government is prohibited by law from operating a database of guns. This is how gangbangers get guns so easily.
>>
>>26778367

If you want a president who starts WW3, Trump isn't that candidate. He is the only one who wants to improve relations with Russia. Trump is also neutral in the Israel/Palestine mess, as opposed to Cruz and Rubio who said we have to kill Palestinian children or else they will suicide bomb the poor, innocent Israelis.
>>
>>26778409

How does the record even make a difference?
Tyrone buys the gun legitimately, then files off the serial number before he give it to Trayvon and then Trayvon goes blasting in the hood.
>>
>>26778305
First, America is still here and doing fine despite this decision that you're trying to make a big deal out of.

Second, there was heavy pressure on Bush from special interests (read: shadow government) to invade for muh oil. I argue just about ANY candidate would have done the same thing.

Third,
>implying the US gubbernment wouldn't have found a way to waste that trillion dollar figure you pulled out of your ass
>implying that war wasn't good for business for the first several years
>>
>>26778424

'cruz is a choke artist'

trump has so much shit he is ready to fling at any given moment's notice. it's funny because he's not a politician and he knows so much shit. This is the perfect example of how money can buy success
>>
>>26778376

Why do you think any man's rights should remain revoked after he has been punished?
Why should AP munitions be banned?

What's wrong with SBRs when we have AR and AK pistols?
Why should a lawful American citizen have to pay $200 to exercise his rights?
Do you believe in poll taxes? They don't run themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms
>>
>>26778475
It should be fairly easy for police to restore an amateur job of filing the number off. Of course, people selling guns to criminals would get smarter about it, but the result is guns get more expensive and less ubiquitous in the hood.
>>
File: 1366685895613.gif (731 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1366685895613.gif
731 KB, 640x360
>>26778548

Trump was dropping some red pills in the last debate, especially when he said removing Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi just fucked things up and made the Middle East even more unstable.
>mfw Bush Sr. was in the audience when Trump said it was a mistake to overthrow Saddam
>>
>>26778599
>amateur job of filing the number off

Senpai, I can file half an inch of steel in a few minutes.
There's nothing to taking off a serial number.

You sound like the kike Fienstein that thinks you can emboss a SN# on the striker pin and remain legible for forensics after ~12 shots.
>>
>>26778516
>despite this decision that you're trying to make a big deal out of.
Trillions of dollars is a big deal. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqi lives are a big deal. Destabilizing the Middle East is a big deal. The Refugee Crisis is a big deal. It all flows from one President: George W. Bush.

> I argue just about ANY candidate would have done the same thing.
Maybe. But it also seemed something the Republican Neo-Conservatives in particular were exited about pursuing. Bush's administration was the ones who lied about the WMDs.

>that trillion dollar figure you pulled out of your ass
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-war-anniversary-idUSBRE92D0PG20130314
>The U.S. war in Iraq has cost $1.7 trillion with an additional $490 billion in benefits owed to war veterans, expenses that could grow to more than $6 trillion over the next four decades counting interest
>the war's death toll rose to an estimated 176,000 to 189,000
This was 3 years ago and everything from the death toll to the cost has increased.

>implying that war wasn't good for business for the first several years
lol for well connected people who are already rich, sure.
>>
>>26778664
Here I googled it for you
http://www.csitechblog.com/2011/07/how-crime-labs-restore-obliterated-serial-numbers.html
>>
>>26776497
He ended stop-loss, that was a big deal, my husband was stop-losses for over a year. So then he enacted retroactive stop loss pay, which literally bought us a new car. That was nice.
>>26776536
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>26778776
>Are you fucking retarded?

What's he done besides let the Jews devalue our currency by printing $80 billion a month?
>>
>>26778575
>Why do you think any man's rights should remain revoked after he has been punished?
This is part of a larger issue with the American justice system in general. It's a balancing act of safety vs. freedom. Personally, I think most people serving time for non-violent crimes shouldn't be restricted completely (probably just a probationary period), but violent criminals or those with connections to gangs, terrorist cells, or other such groups should still be denied the right.

>Why should AP munitions be banned?
I think they should be more restricted than regular rounds because armor piercing rounds serve more destructive purposes than not. I do not think they should be completely banned though, similar to how I feel about non-sporting import guns.

>What's wrong with SBRs when we have AR and AK pistols?
This is a mistake, and the result of reactionary legislation. Like many laws and regulations, it's a silly stature in context of the rest of the law.

>Why should a lawful American citizen have to pay $200 to exercise his rights?
Why do human beings have to pay for food and water? There are certain arbitrary lines drawn for everything, including fees and costs.

>Do you believe in poll taxes? They don't run themselves.
See above. I think you could actually reinstate a poll tax so long as you incorporated it into other taxes and didn't deny people the right to vote immediately; only revoking the right to vote as part of normal prosecution procedure for tax evasion. The problem with poll taxes as they originally stood were that the denial of voting was immediate.

>Video
Kek. A man from the south born in 1908 using the N word? Unbelievable.
>>
>>26778764

Aluminium is a lot different than steel.
He also didn't note the estimated chance of the procedure working.
>>
>>26778800
>devalue our currency
Except the dollar has been strengthening for a while now.
http://marketrealist.com/2016/02/strong-dollar-continues-impact-visas-international-revenues/
>>
>>26776874
Because your country has the most expensive healthcare system in the world and nothing is being done to rectify the situation; instead the government is trying to make it possible for poor people to use a system that is apparently designed to fuck them in the ass.
It's not obamacare's fault, it'd likely happen anyway. The government is just failing to solve the problem sensibly.
>>
>>26778932

Why should we trust immigrants with firearms when we don't know if they will commit a crime.

If you can not trust a man that has served his time or community service and has underwent a probationary period with the right to defend himself, then, they should have never been released.

What would be the point?
A bullet will kill a human the same regardless of what the core is made of.

>the result of reactionary legislation

Which led to the passing of the NFA including the effective ban of machine guns ($200 was worth $3600 in 1934) because IMMIGRANT GANGS were using Thompson machine guns to commit crimes.

>Why do human beings have to pay for food and water?

Because they cost money to produce.
Whether you know it or not, tomatoes were purposely misclassified as a vegetable under U.S. law due to the inability to tax fruit. There is no reason for anyone to pay more than sales tax on top of any good.

The reason why poll taxes were overturned as unconstitutional in the U.S. is because they INFRINGED on the rights of citizens set forth by the constitution that were guaranteed to every free American.

The point obviously isn't that he said "nigger."
The point was that he wasn't trying to stop poll taxes because it's unconstitutional, but because he was to prevent the ability of states to govern themselves under the guise of "discrimination."
>>
>>26779006
>The government is just failing to solve the problem sensibly.
The Democratic Party barely passed Obamacare by one vote and they had to seem pro-business while doing it and putting in a bunch of loopholes for insurance and medical companies. And then Republicans have voted to defend /repeal/chip away at it over 50 times, and Republican run states have been stopping the Medicaid expansion.

Republicans have just been sabotaging it in anyway they can.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/the-obamacare-sabotage-campaign-099176

Until Democrats take over all of congress 4 years from now we will limp along.
>>
>>26779364

>Democrats taking over Congress
Not happening. Democrats only vote in presidential elections, they get BTFO in midterms because their voters don't know that we have elections every two years.
>>
>>26779364
>Until Democrats take over all of congress 4 years from now we will limp along

I'm certain that will happen very soon, shekelstein.
>>
>neetcucks already hurt they're going to be BTFO
If you can work, work.
>>
>>26779409
>>26779434
Man, I love /pol/tards and their stupidity.
2020 is when redistricting happens. That also happens to be a Presidential election. lol

As long as Democrat don't fuck up in a huge way and Republicans only appeal to white males, they will be able to take back the house.
>>
>>26779749

>Democrats can only win if they resort to gerrymandering
>>
97% chance he beats Hillary in election according to professor with a 100% correct prediction rating for presidential race outcomes since he started in the 1992 election.
http://www.sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
>>
>>26780503
>statistical model that uses primary performance, electoral cycles
People using that sort of model to forecast the vote thought Trump and Sanders couldn't win a single primary until recently. It's good news for Trump that they're coming around, but if there's one thing we've learned it's that all bets are off
>>
>>26779749
>redistricting
>>26780149
>gerrymandering
What a backwards ass country... Canadians got rid of partisan redistricting back in the 1960's. Get your shit together.
>>
>>26777516

One issue with immigration is that normally it's the rich ones in that country who leave which causes a brain drain within that country. Those people are the ones who are needed to change their countries into something worth living in.
>>
File: d4f.png (458 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
d4f.png
458 KB, 600x609
He'll make america great again.
>>
File: 1449057169599.png (309 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1449057169599.png
309 KB, 500x738
>>26776497
MY FAMILY HAS TO PAY 2X MORE FOR HEALTH INSURANCE NOW

#TRUMP2016
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.