[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normie boys don't want you >robot boys don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (227 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
file.png
227 KB, 377x377
>normie boys don't want you
>robot boys don't want you

jfdimsa
>>
>>26756648
Same :c
>>
No one wants an attention whore fag
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 700x700
>normie girls laugh at you
>robot girls laugh at you
WHEN DOES IT STOP
>>
Why would anyone want an attention whore? Attention whores are ok for pumping and dumping but not dating. Kinda like single mothers and sluts.
>>
>>26756648
I'll take you

but you need to be comfortable with physical abuse
>>
>>26756732
Ouch! Edgy! Girls probably love you.
>>
>>26756648
I want you.

dhwidifjdhw
>>
>>26756648
>>26756732
>>26757171
>be male
>nobody pesters for attention whoring
>>
>tfw failed-normie oneitis boy doesn't like you
>>
>Grow up lonely and awkward, dreaming of meeting my perfect prince
>Be 20, meet robot boy online
>First relationship, try to convince myself that I love him even though he's clearly an autist
>Lose first handholding, first kiss, virginity
>He's too much of a pussy to tell his racist white family that he's dating an asian girl, won't even call me his girlfriend
>Realize that I wasted my purity on a cowardly weirdo
>I can never ever again be a pristine waifu
>Fuck a college chad, cry myself to sleep feeling like a sad empty whore
>Get stalked by the robot loser

You will never be happy with a normie but robots are even worse. Forget them all, buy a hitachi magic wand and go browse FF.net to live vicariously through fictional romances
>>
File: 1386139147316.gif (214 KB, 300x238) Image search: [Google]
1386139147316.gif
214 KB, 300x238
>>26758262
>tfw im banging an asian girl
>banged her yesterday after watching some Harry Potter
>>
>tfw no robot gf
Why is it so hard to find a mentally ill girl that will accept me for who I am and I'll accept her for who she is and we'll help each other better ourselves and we'll be a close-knit couple and always support and love each other and be there through thick and thin until we die.
>>
>>26756648
>242
Niggers will want you
>>
>>26758262
If you weren't on birth control this story would have had a happy ending. He would have manned up and told his family about you, for the sake of his child. Then you would have gotten married and lived happily ever after.

You chose to take the pill though.
>>
>>26758343
>mentally ill girl
>healthy relationship

Pick one
>>
>>26758438

Being a retarded couple and producing retarded offspring is not a happy ending, and no service to anyone.
>>
>>26758443
I'm mentally ill, I don't think normies wanna put up with my mental illness. I feel more comfy around people who I can relate to anyway. I mean I guess honestly I don't care much whether they're mentally ill or not (and hopefully they wouldn't care much either, fetishizing mental illness is gross). Mostly I just don't want to sound like Excluding mentally ill people because a lot of people do that. What are we talking about? Oh right. A relationship with a mentally ill person can be healthy. Relationships are all about work and trust. And as long as both parties are working hard and able to trust each other (or work on trusting each other, see, work!) then it can...work. Lmao. Work is the big thing. Relationships are a lot of effort.
>>
>robots are bitter, insecure, and whiny
>normies are too happy and talk too much

I will never find a bf because literally all of you fit into one of those categories.
All I want is a guy like me :(
>>
>>26758529
>bitter, insecure, and whiny
I-I'm not
Well, I'm insecure but not in the robot way. I don't really whine either.
>too happy and talk too much
Not me either!
w-wanna talk and maybe be friends and maybe if we both like each other be girlfriends? Or boyfriends or whatever you wanna do? Friends first tho?
[email protected]
I'm lonely and tired btw
>>
>>26758573
This one's a robot. Why are you all such pussies? Have a little self-respect. You seriously just gave out some email to a complete stranger on this shithole of a board because you're "lonely"? For fuck's sakes have some standards. People who bitch about being lonely are the worst. There are so many better things to do than interact with other people or form relationships with them, like damn read a book or something
>>
>>26758529
There are plenty of people like that. With a little bit of diligence you can find the right guy nearby you who fits what you want.
>>
>>26758620
>gendered slurs
You're a bad person, pls go away
>>
>>26758641
Ehh I disagree. At least all of the guys I've ever interacted with in my life have fallen into one or the other category. Not going to waste my time looking for a unicorn

>>26758651
lol
>>
>>26758641

But most of them aren't good-looking enough, and so automatically dismissed.
>>
>>26758665
Men deserve to be slaughtered desu and using gendered slurs really doesn't help to do that
>>
>>26758688
If you don't take care of your appearance you're a robot imho. It takes no effort to stay fit and well-groomed and wear clothes that aren't disgusting ("not disgusting" != "expensive")

>>26758694
tell me more
>>
>>26758744
Men are the lowest life-form on this planet. Capable only of violence and destruction. They hold human civilization back from the golden age. Capitalism is the fault of men. Capitalism is evil.
btw you called me a robot and yet I dress very well and people IRL seem to love me. How does this work?
>>
>>26758768
lolol

re: your second point, it's because you're whining about this in the first place
>>
>>26758805
Wait what am I whining about?
AND IM NOT JOKING men are evil
>>
>>26758744
Let's be real, being good-looking goes beyond having a normal weight, proper hygiene, and decent clothing. Those are just basic pre-requisites. Maybe this will cut it for typical thirsty guys, but most girls have higher standards. Girls have more options and they know it.
>>
>>26758665
>Ehh I disagree. At least all of the guys I've ever interacted with in my life have fallen into one or the other category. Not going to waste my time looking for a unicorn

Well you basically should find someone of your own temperament, in other words, someone like you. So don't give up on that. Neither two people in a relationship should be expected to change who they are for the other person. That is why dating exists, you are only trying to see if you are compatible beyond physical attraction.
>>
>>26758890
>rational answer
How the heck did u get on this board my friend
>>
>>26758873
straight into the robot box

>>26758890
I still feel like actively going out and seeking a person who is unlike anyone else I've ever interacted with would take a substantial amount of effort which I am not willing to make
why would I want to put in the work of a) finding this hypothetical person b) getting them to like me c) forcing myself to tolerate them d) maintaining a relationship if eventually I will be either married (in which case my life will be over) or we'll just break up

it's just so much -work-
>>
>TFW Cyborg
>Some robot qualities
>Some normie qualities
>Sperg out about nerdy hobbies and shit (DnD, MTG, Anime, vidja, comp-sci, etc)
>However can maintain conversation with just about anyone
>Tends to be super friendly around people
>Can make people laugh
>Ugly as fuck though
>Women won't even give me the chance to talk to them because of how ugly I am
At least I have my platonic circle of male friends...
>>
>>26758915
The standard reason of being lonely and depressed. But there really are a lot of different people here.

>>26758979
Why does it have to be a perfect guy? Can you set up a domain and range for guys that you would be interested in, instead of just a single specific type of guy?
>>
>>26759046
whiny af -> robot
doesn't matter how cute you are. this level of bitching puts you in the bot box

>>26759077
no, I am fundamentally opposed to settling. for some reason this offends some people lol
>>
>>26758979
You're sitting here on r9k complaining about men being whiny and pessimistic. You are also whiny and pessimistic. Either stop being a lazy complainer or shut the fuck up. You are one with the voice of this pathetic board.
>>
File: tumblr_ns7herF3oO1u2685ao1_500.png (52 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns7herF3oO1u2685ao1_500.png
52 KB, 500x366
>TFW diagnosed PDD-NOS as a kid
>hairline receding, hair thinning
>fucked up teeth
>big forehead
>constant death glare
>socially awkward
>22yo khv
>meet qt half Indian Irish girl online
>within weeks she flies over to my side of the planet to meet
>TFW this was 2 years ago
>she's in my bed currently

I-i think I made it guys
>>
>>26758979
Tbh do you even WANT to be in a relationship? It sounds like it's not very important to you. Relationships are a lot of work. You don't want to put in the work. Maybe it's just not for you.
>>26759110
How is it "bitching" if he's just listing some stuff about himself? You have a really strange definition of the word. Saying anything negative about your life is whining? You actually seem like a bad person. I retract my offer of being ur friend :^(
>>
>>26759110
>no, I am fundamentally opposed to settling. for some reason this offends some people lol

then u gotta do your due diligence and go out on many dates because the perfect guy isn't worth anything if he is handed to you, you have to earn the perfect guy.
>>
>>26759110
>Implying that I said I was cute
>Implying that I'm bitching
da fuq am I reading here?
Just being real?
>>
>>26759110
Then why expect people to settle for you?
>>
>>26759133
I'm not complaining my friend, just stating the way things are

>>26759146
I want to, but only with someone who is perfect and requires no effort or maintenance on my part. you should offer your friendship to someone else in this thread

>>26759174
LOL no I don't have to do anything. I don't expect to be handed the "perfect guy", but within my criteria for "perfect" I've listed "requires no effort".

>>26759181
because you're bitching about being ugly? or about women not talking to you? like do you even want to talk to women who care that much about your appearance? why does interacting with them mean so much to you?
they're just people (and they don't even sound like excellent people), they're nothing special

>>26759225
I never did tho
>>
>>26759225

Immature self-absorption
>>
>>26759238
>I never did tho

That's okay then, you realise then that, just like us, you'll never find anyone right?
>>
>>26759238
I mentioned that I'm ugly (Which I am)
It's not up for debate, I am objectively ugly and this has caused any romantic pursuits of mine to be difficult.
Perhaps slightly hyperbolic to suggest that no woman "Ever talks to me" but it's the general feeling that I get when attempting to get some romance into my life (And not for the lack of trying either).
>>
>>26759401
I'd like to THINK I have a decent personality. I tend to connect well with my more robot friends and normie friends (I mean...They invite me out to the pub and to get togethers and the what not). Perhaps unlucky? Perhaps my city's dating scene puts a major emphasis on looks? Who knows! All I know is all my romantic pursuits ended up as dead ends. But I guess my "Personality" isn't something I can accurately judge myself
>>
>>26759276
I wouldn't say "never" for anybody, but I know that it's incredibly unlikely I'll find someone I'm happy with. but that's ok, what happens happens

>>26759304
I never doubted that you were ugly. why are you even trying to get romance into your life? my actual question was why are you being sad about girls who care about your looks? doesn't your ideal partner not care about looks? it's an automatic filter. there's a plus side to being uggo
>>
>>26759238
>>LOL no I don't have to do anything. I don't expect to be handed the "perfect guy", but within my criteria for "perfect" I've listed "requires no effort".

Well then you really need to think this whole thing over don't you. As it stands you will never have any man. Sure the perfect guy can come around and require no effort, or you could win the next big powerball ticket if you are dumb enough to buy into that. Let me get to the point, you are setting yourself up for failure here. If you have a small list of things you like in a guy, then you can get a good range of men to chose from. You don't have to settle for anything. Then you have to put in some effort to go out and socialize to actually meet the men who may fit your criteria. Or you could just post on /r9k/ for the rest of this website's history.
>>
>>26759452

Scientific studies show that the average person forms their opinion of someone in about 9 seconds.
Good luck proving you're not undateable trash of you're ugly
>>
>>26759613
someone DOES win the powerball, though
the fact is that I am not unhappy being alone and I WOULD be unhappier than I am right now if I were to be with someone I had even the smallest problem with. relationships involve huge investments of time and energy and I don't think it would be worth it unless it was absolutely 100% perfect, which I don't get with a "good range of men".
>>
>>26759672
I could bet my life (death by impalement) on the fact that YOU will never win the powerball. Even if you bought 5 tickets a day I would still feel confident in knowing I am not anymore likely of dying by impalement than I am of dying in a car accident or whatever else. But that is not important.

Fine, don't be in a relationship. I really agree with you, if I wanted money I wouldn't get a job, I would play the powerball every day. But it sounds like you played out the odds and decided it would be better if you remained single. Today's posting theme is luck.
>>
>>26759788
Yeah, I guess my attitude is "if it happens, then it happens" you know? but basically everyone else puts so much weight on "falling in love" or having a relationship and it's just so gross to me
>>
>>26759672
>someone does win the Powerball though

It ain't you though
>>
>>26759856
there is no reason that it couldn't be
>>
File: igtdts.gif (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
igtdts.gif
34 KB, 500x500
>robot boy wanted you
>tfw he cheats on you by erping in a game

boys are trash and you don't need one
>>
>>26759811
Yeah but it is not at all surprising that we have a really big preoccupation on relationships and things of that nature because it accounts for the survival of our species. It's only natural.
>>
>>26759916
lol this appeal to animal instincts is such bs. animal instincts don't control all that we do. we go directly against what would be "best for the species" very very often
>>
>>26759872

True, but it won't be you, I'd love to put money on that.

1k on you not hitting the Powerball.
>>
>>26756648
is it because you have a dick and used to be called Zachary?
>>
>>26759902

That's hilarious that you would even call that cheating when you roasties are the ones who will rationalize that actual cheating wasn't.

That's still pretty gay of him thought.
>>
>>26759968
It's just genetics. The production of testosterone and estrogen are genetically inherited and do effect our behavior. And you must already know how evolution works. We have a system going which requires sex to continue. So the only way it got started was through some sort of incentive to have sex. Those are our hormones and orgasms. All species are driven to have sex, we just happen to have the intelligence to use self-discipline. That doesn't take away from the fact that such a driving force does still exist in humans.
>>
>>26759500
desu, ur the type of girl id gladly knock out behind closed doors.

annoying as fuck and u act like a bich
>>
>>26758529
not all robots are, but those of us who aren't won't throw themselves at you just for femanon posting. Also the whiny insecure robot is the nice ones usually.you wouldn't like a robot who has truly stopped giving a shit we are worse IMO
>>
Bait thread, but I'll answer. Forgive me my typos, on the phone.

>be me
>be tall blond german with 7 inch cock
>be 5-7/10
But
>be autistic schizo
>be ostracised in school for it
>be ignored in college
>little outbreaks of 'making something out of myself'
>little outbreaks though, become fatter with the years
>now 113 kg @ 194 cm
>feel useless but comfy
>now working as an IT guy
>last week I had to pass some girls to get some beer from a self service fridge
>took them 3 seconds to acknowledge my existence
>I am become IT, dehumidifier of pussies

In my 25 years on this planet I had 2 relationships

One of which was a LDR with Skype sex, the other was a trashy czech girl who left and humiliated me after.

I am incredibly alone. All women have to do for company is to act interested. I am worth literally less than a dog to them.

Don't fall for the Sex meme, bots. You are not even a commodity to women. You are a diversion at best.

And god forbid I'll settle with some roastie whore after she had her fun.
>>
File: 1438413482909.jpg (394 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1438413482909.jpg
394 KB, 500x667
>>26760049
Funny, I think the same way about men.
I personally don't condone cheating whatsoever and have never done that to him though.
I thought robots were suppose to be different. I loved him, breh. Still do. I guess people are cunts regardless of gender.
>>
>>26756648
I promise to put your ovaries to good use.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.