[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We live in a world where women have been released from the shackles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: chad of chads.jpg (372 KB, 1652x2048) Image search: [Google]
chad of chads.jpg
372 KB, 1652x2048
We live in a world where women have been released from the shackles of civility and are allowed to have sex with anything they please as many times as they want. Men with perfect genes are born every day and the women are welcome to have as many relations as possible with these hyperChads before being tossed aside.

Why even bother anymore? The world has fallen and it looks like things are only getting worse. The Supreme Gentleman was right.
>>
Not if you are a Muslim.
>>
>>25138870

>The world has fallen and it looks like things are only getting worse

You realize from an evolutionary standpoint things are getting better, right? There's no true moral 'right' or 'wrong', shit just happens and this is the way evolution raised humanity. We aren't meant to breed. It sucks yes but what the fuck can you do? Blame women for your genetic failures? Blame the universe familia.

Just drink, masturbate, play video games, eat fast food, whatever. Distract yourself from the obvious and you'll be ok. The singularity will be here soon anyway.
>>
http://elitedaily.com/dating/not-cant-find-man-love-cant-find-man-love/956734/
>>
>>25138923
>Not if you're amish xD
Fuck off with that.
>>
>>25138870
i wonder what that guy's ballsack looks like
>>
File: 1448787397350.png (131 KB, 422x508) Image search: [Google]
1448787397350.png
131 KB, 422x508
>>25138870
>roided out freakish upper body
>tiny legs
>>
File: nada al ahdal qt.jpg (29 KB, 478x346) Image search: [Google]
nada al ahdal qt.jpg
29 KB, 478x346
>>25138923
Even the Muslim world is going full stacey in places like Beirut and Tunis. There is a reason why Muslim guys have to resort to pedophilia to get a virgin wife
>>
>>25138965
But women choose their mates for stupid reasons, they cannot be allowed to determine the future of the humanity
>>
>>25139053

those reasons are generally

>tall
>fit
>attractive
>loud
>imposing
>big dick
>status
>money

yeah, pretty 'stupid'. just relax and enjoy the decline. women are the gatekeepers to the future, you have no right to criticize or even discuss their decisions. it's an awful situation we're in, I consider Elliot Rodger-suicide daily, but you really just gotta get over it man. we're trash and nothing matters 2bh
>>
>>25139110
How much do they pay you?
>>
File: 1450643852980.png (81 KB, 481x637) Image search: [Google]
1450643852980.png
81 KB, 481x637
>>25139110
>you have no right to criticize or even discuss their decisions
>>
>>25139153
>>25139157

get fucked. I have no friends at all and frankly I haven't even spoken to a woman in years aside from my mother. I'm telling it like it is. we're genetic failures and need to stop whining about it, not for the sake of others but for the sake of ourselves. what happened to self-improvement? what happened to praising Eggman?
>>
To be honest, how is that the world falling? The subsequent generation will be a generation of 8ft tall ubermenschen. The shackles of civility, then, were apparently shackles binding women into a contractual obligation of perpetuating inferior genetic stock in return for their working and providing. With increasing mechanization and third world labour, you are essentially an obsolete scrapheap of a man, who has nothing to offer a woman or the world at large but feels entitled to it all. You aren't even a martyr because you're bitter, hateful, resentful and deserve your fate.
>>
>>25139110
>tall
Needs extra nutrition and after a certain point gets very unhealthy
>fit
Pointless in the modern world where we aren't fighting off predators
>attractive
And why are these things considered attractive?
>loud
Goes hand in hand with lower intelligence
>imposing
Like what?
>big dick
No evolutionary advantage
>status
For what?
>money
Ok
>>
>>25139248

>Needs extra nutrition and after a certain point gets very unhealthy

stopped reading, literally
>>
>>25139258
Ask someone over 6'3" how their joints feel at age 40
>>
>>25139304
Your life is pretty much over after 40
>>
>>25139304
Laid.
>>
>>25139110
You correctly recognize that men are second class citizens. Why don't you fight to change it you fucking worthless cuck?
>>
>>25139552

There's nothing to fight for. This is what nature intended. Just wait a few more decades for the singularity and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1450555102756.jpg (109 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1450555102756.jpg
109 KB, 569x802
>>25138870

Is there LITERALLY ANY reason a women would pick me over guys like this?
>>
>>25138870

Fuck it, who gives a shit?

Wooo Chad lives such a superior life if ONLY I WERE LIKE HIM LEL.

None of it matters, we're never going to get the same positive feedback loop Chad gets, so the best thing one can really do is stick to their own hobbies and interest, and fuck the rest.
>>
>>25138870
>Women are doing all the things I want to do, but can't.
Cry more.
>>
>>25139801
>projecting
Not everyone is as disgusting as you
Most robots just want a nice pure gf
>>
>be 6'7
>no leg room in cars
>have to duck going through door ways
>counters are always too low
>impossible to find clothes that fit

why even live?
>>
>>25139183
The law of cubes squared or down thing bruh
We're pretty much at our max height and size before serious joint and bone issues come into play
Notice how the guy and woman who are both over 8 feet have to use crutches because their leg bones and muscles aren't strong enough to handle that large of a frame
A little over 7 feet, where we're at now is pretty much it
The only place we can improve is in intelligence, and even there we run into autism as a side affect of increasing intelligence
>>
>>25139639
EXTREMELY rich, bill gates level
She would still cheat on you with him though
>>
>>25138965
I wonder who is behind this post

Its not anti-Semitic if its a religous Jew saying it
>>
>>25139915
Artificial Intelligence is the only true future. The time of humanity has ended
>>
>>25139007
says it all, really
>>
>>25138870
>women prefer fucking dudes with good genes instead of ugly losers with no future
>the world has fallen

The world sound fine to me
>>
>>25138870
lol that right arm is photoshopped as fuck, look at his elbow
>>
>>25138968
>"where am I?"
>I read your article thats why I decided to kidnap you and give you a real challenge.
>"wtf are you talking about."
>heres a knife and a map, civilization is 50 miles that way, I will be hunting you with my crossbow right here.
>"who are you."
>I will also be wearing clown makeup for the lols. I know you can make it out alive. Were going to make a great couple...
>>
If I can't pass my genes on then what's the point of existing? If I know I'm not going to be able to reproduce in the world we live in then I may as well convert to Islam and join the beta rebellion.
>>
>>25138870
hes literally flexing as he cooks those eggs.
>>
>>25141361
No, because you'll be joining a religion which restricts freedom.

There was a time where we had freedom and decency and caring from women, it wasn't perfect but it was there. Islam is and has always been an immature and brutish solution to human nature. Western civilization is better.

And it was this civilization that made things more equal. You think its easier in nature, or in a hype religious society? I wouldn't take freedoms away just to have a wife who won't cheat.

This freedom may be lonely, but its better, and things will get better. Just always demand respect.
>>
>>25141456
I don't care about freedom. There is no point living if I cannot pass on my legacy (whatever it may be). I know in my heart that the one thing I want more than anything is a cause that I can rally behind, fight for, and die for if necessary (which is why my dad has always told me that I'd have made a good nazi). Since the workers of the world are unlikely to revolt and topple their overlords my best bet is to join soldiers of God who will bring moral decency back to our society.
>>
>>25138968
>women shouldn't have to fit some mold of a guy's dream girl, that's wrong
>guys should all fit my mold of a superman who is smart, handsome, confident, and without baggage unlike me and my baggage
Oh my god, feminists are still as delusional as ever
I bet her OKC is full of "if you can't handle me at my worst" and "looking for a partner in crime" and "I love Netflix and having fun"
>>
File: 1449179566878.png (685 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1449179566878.png
685 KB, 861x990
>>25139248
>fat neckbeard justifying how terrible chads are
>>
>>25139027
Also why does isis exist other than to form harems?
>>
>>25138870

I don't and haven't for a long time. Once you learn to enjoy your own company you can really start living for yourself.
>>
>>25138870
look how fucking souless that dudes face is oh my fucking kek
>>
>>25139183

That's not how evolution works, that's also not how humanity works. History has shown us that every time women become the gatekeepers of evolution, civilization invariably collapses and reverts back into tribalism. What you describe is never going to be the way forward for our species.
>>
>>25139053
Fuck humanity.
If humanity gave a shit about you, you wouldn't be where you are now. Let the world burn anon.
>>
>>25139110

When women are the gatekeepers there literally is no future though, we're essentially brought back to the stone age, this isn't the first time this has happened.
>>
>>25141361
>If I can't pass my genes on then what's the point of existing?
Spite
Or just live to do what pleases you. You can't comprehend anything when you are dead
>>
>>25138870
I don't get why you faggots are ass blasted he's a lucky guy but there's nothing you can do about it. He earned his muscular build anyways while you faggots complained about how shitty your lives were.
>>
>>25142626
>history
like?

the british empire was its most successful under female rule
>>
Unless god comes down from heaven and does something - which he will not - nothing is going to change. We will simply disappear and China will raise to the top. At least we got Witcher 3
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.