[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/. I am going out to a store to buy supplies, notably,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tfwnojapkommandoqtweebgf.jpg (109 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
tfwnojapkommandoqtweebgf.jpg
109 KB, 800x450
Hello /r9k/.
I am going out to a store to buy supplies, notably, food.
It occured to me I should buy my waifu some good food.
What do you think she'd like? Any suggestions? I was thinking, a lot of chocolate and juice.
I wish I could make her something better like lasagna or good meat but I can't cook.
Thanks for the advice.
pic unrelated
>>
>>26645995
Depends on who your waifu is, OP
she a shit?
>>
>>26646189
No she is absolutely perfect.
>>
>>26645995
The girl in the pic has a youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bICACsr6ICg
>>
Tuna.
>>
>>26646219
So you say.. Who is she, friend?
>>
>>26646253
Why would I?
You wouldn't post your girlfriend on 4chan would you, knowing that anons could do all sorts of immoral things?

Suffice to say, she's very... unique.
Not an elf or anything magical, though. 100% human.
>>
>>26646291
I understand that, friend. In that one waifu-thread there was some anon creating r34 of everyone's waifu, when he got to mine I had to close the thread right away to avoid smashing my screen or something

my waifu is 100% pure, and shall remain as such
>>
>>26646315
I guess I can at least tell you about her ways.
I don't know how to put into words, as I said, she's atypically cute/beautiful.
Very logical and at the same time very warm, and loving.
>>
>>26646386
>logical
I can dig it, friend.
I guess she would like something that tastes good and is just at her rate of .. productivity? I'm not sure what it's called, but if she gets rid of 350 calories the meal ought to be 350 calories as well, you know?
>>
File: crab.png (80 KB, 512x560) Image search: [Google]
crab.png
80 KB, 512x560
>>26646400
But calorie counting isn't the same thing as taste.
I'm certain she definetely won't enjoy cheetos.
>>
>>26646480
Ah, you're right.. I consider myself quite logical, and I don't like cheetos. How about chocolate? Dark, white..?
>>
File: 1448944882756.png (164 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
1448944882756.png
164 KB, 300x297
A pudding cup is the ultimate snack for waifu. Sweet and delicious but not too fattening. I eat them myself before she can and she pouts so I promise to buy more for her. It's great.
>>
>>26646508
But what if she doesn't like pudding though ? What then, friend?
>>
>>26646551
If she doesn't like pudding your waifu is a trap.

I'm sorry for your loss anon.
>>
>>26646560
B-But I saw her naked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.