[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is not worth living and I'm going to kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10
File: 1431378880271.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1431378880271.gif
1 MB, 400x225
My life is not worth living and I'm going to kill myself on tuesday. Ask me anything.
>>
>>26642956
How are you doing it?
>>
What's so special about Tuesday?
>>
Who are you leaving your stuff to?
>>
>>26642968
I'm going to blow myself up. I'll buy a few propane canisters and open the valves for a couple of minutes before lighting a lighter and enjoying sweet oblivion.
>>
>>26642995
I don't have anything worth while apart from a ps3 with 2000 hours in dark souls. You can have it if you want.

>>26642987
It's the day before my birthday.
>>
File: 1436248600743.jpg (209 KB, 933x700) Image search: [Google]
1436248600743.jpg
209 KB, 933x700
>>26642956
No anon!, you have so much to live for! Think of all the lonely people, all the qt fembots, and all the confused traps. think of all the normies you are yet to meet and inconvenience... And what about alll the random women whom your presence hasn't yet made unsafe?

We will miss all the great things you were to accomplish.
>>
>>26643086
there is no way I'll acomplish anyhting meaningful and i've already accepted the futility of my own existence. There is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>26643022
I'm good thanks. Donate it to someplace maybe?
>>
>>26643022
Happy Birthday future Anon's corpse!
>>
Could you give us a quick run down of your life so far?
>>
>>26643166
No, I'd rather not whine on the internet about my life. the point is the current circumstances make my current situation irredeemable.
>>
>>26643008
Make sure you dont hurt anybody else.

I know its generally the go to suicide to take out a school or something, but remember that not everybody is evil.
>>
>>26642956
No OP don't! You have so much to live for!
Is what normies would say to this post

All I can say is that it's about damn time OP

I give you an A for effort thou
>>
I could never figure it out myself either. It seems like I'm angry that, like you OP, we will both just died kinda lost, not really ever finding that place we wanted when were young.

But that's how it goes. That's life and it doesn't care. You were here for a little bit, but that's it. I didn't like this world either. I think at least dying is kind of like an exit, somewhere else to go, so we aren't just stuck in this one place we've grown to hate for whatever reason.

Peace.
>>
I don't get it.

If you're gonna kill yourself why not just sign up for military, or volunteer at some place.
At the very least you're worth the human resource, so you might as well donate it if all you're going to do is discard it.
>>
>>26643115

Life is nonsense. Godspeed, anon.

Buy a ton of them. Don't skimp on anything or you may regret it.
>>
File: m821hzxvcb1r1xzfh.gif (481 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
m821hzxvcb1r1xzfh.gif
481 KB, 500x280
>>26643539

>this guy.

one two three four
>>
>>26643539
>I don't get it, if you want to die, why wouldn't you stay alive?
>>
>>26643539

...but he doesn't owe anyone anything. Why put himself through any more stress than he's already going through? WW3 is going to wipe us out anyway. It's a wasted resource either way.
>>
>>26643524
Couldn't have said it better...
Goodbye OP, I might be there sooner than later.
>>
>>26643627
Its pretty fair to be bitter enough to say "fuck you all" and head out the door, after all the world is looking more and more shitty by the day, but anon could still be a benefit to something they found less cynical.

I don't know the circumstances (whether anon is going to an hero because of the feels, debt, failures, etc.) but just doing something as opposed to nothing actually helps most of those situations. By "something" I just mean some kind of outlet, like working, volenteering, exercising or doing an intensive hobby.

Anon doesn't have to (and probably won't if they're going to /r9k/ to announce suicide plans) but it's just as viable an option as blowing themselves up.
>>
>>26642956
That's a cute gif OP. I should be getting my new monitor by the time you end your life.

Anyway, how old are you?
>>
Oh come on nigga...i feel the same but i keep clinging to the futile hope that ONE DAY, i will grow some balls and go full NOMAD around the world....maybe you can try the same
>>
>>26644033
So you gonna be a hobo?
>>
>>26644143
No. Hobo works. I want to survive. Have you ever seen just HOW FUCKING MUCH perfectly good food leftovers are there locked in bins (not nearly everywhere locked yet though) near supermarkets?

One guy i was following online found fucking kegs full of still good beer, couple of pizzas, fresh milk and ton of veggies+fruits in couple of minutes.

I mean, i want to go out there with the "idgaf if i die" attitude, so i could squat around maybe steal some stuff just for the rush.

Kinda like endless voyage from nowhere to nowhere- just like my life until now except more fun.
>>
we could be friends before that

you could live with me and i could take care of you

i'm not a girl but i can try
>>
why tuesday?
>>
>>26642956
Are you a white person? Hair+eye colour
>>
>this thread is still alive
Sorry anons I drank a lot last night, I'll work on answering your questions now.
>>
>>26643323
Were you disabled or arrested?

If not, you're probably just a faggot.
>>
>>26646122
No, but I have an irredeemable failure that was based on pure bullshit bad luck, and there is nothing I can do to make up for it. I'm a disappointment to everyone who cared about me and the only way out is to no longer exist.

>>26643344
>implying I care what happens to other people
I'm not going out of my way to hurt them, but if it happens, it happens. I'm at peace knowing they'll be in a better place. Regular people will become legendary heroes, all I have to do is accept sweet oblivion.

>>26643539
>this utilitarian bullshit
I have helped as much as I feel necessary. I'm too crazy to ever be accepted into military service, particularly if there is a gun involved, and I want to end things on my own terms, not based on some abstract bullshit.

>>26644000
I'm 23, it's nice knowing I'll never become decrepit.

>>26644033
That's a noble dream anon, but I have nothing left, no hopes or dreams just the crushing weight of reality.

>>26644676
Thanks anon but I just hurt people close to me, you wouldn't want to be around me that long. I doubt I could make your life any more meaningful, you'd just regret your kindness when I inevitably fuck up your life with my aspie lack of social awareness.

>>26644709
It's the day before my birthday, I already answered that.

>>26644727
Yes I am a white person. I have honey brown eyes and brown curly hair.
>>
>>26643627
>WW3 is going to wipe us out anyway.
We've got another century at least.
World leaders just like to ruffle their feathers.
>>
>>26646240
You shouldn't kill yourself if you're white. We are already a minority. You can't just leave us.
>>
>>26642956
I'm going soon too.

What's your method of choice OP?
>>
shoot some roastie/chad lair instead of wasting your life
>>
>>26646240
>no, but I have an irredeemable failure that was based on pure bullshit bad luck
god dammit stop being a cryptic bitch
just tell us so we can call you out
>>
>>26646317
If eugenics was a thing I would have been sterilized long ago. I think it's fair to say it's genetically impossible for me to have normal, reasonable, productive offspring.

>>26646327
Explosion. I figure it would be quick, visceral and flashy.

>>26646340
I don't have a gun, I live in a reasonable country that restricts access to firearms to non-mentally ill people.
>>
>>26646404

Can you illegaly buy it? what about poisoning drinks ?
>>
>>26646341
I can be as cryptic as i want anon, life isn't fair.

>>26646427
To be completely honest with you, I have had this dream about systematically butchering a person and consuming their flesh. I know plenty of ways to kill someone else if I needed to, maybe you're right and I could at least live out one last fantasy before going out in a blaze of glory.
>>
>>26646404
Explain why your genetics are bad
>>
>>26642956
that's an odd day to kill yourself
>>
DO IT FAGGOT. NOBODY LOVES YOU!
>>
>>26642956
Are you an organ donor and do you have any plan to ensure your organs get to people who need them before they start rotting?
>>
File: giphy.webm (420 KB, 395x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.webm
420 KB, 395x270
>>26642956

Ever thought about livestreaming it?
>>
>>26646539
>predisposition to colon/rectal cancer
>predisposition to obesity and heart related issues
>men in my family rarely live past 60
>women in my family live forever but suffer through immense personal tragedy
>balding, fat and poor skin
>family history of severe mental illness

>>26646575
Yes I am an organ donor. If people can salvage anything, go for it, but it's not a priority of mine.

>>26646566
Tuesdays are the worst day. Monday has residual weekend attached to it, wendesday is half way through the week, thursday is almost friday and friday is basically saturday. Sundays are pretty good for the most part.
>>
>>26646597
I'll see what i can do.
>>
>>26646608
>predisposition to colon/rectal cancer
Will be cured in the future
>predisposition to obesity and heart related issues
Just eat healthy
>men in my family rarely live past 60
So? Life only gets worse after the age of 60
>women in my family live forever but suffer through immense personal tragedy
Many people have to go through that yet they can still be happy
>balding, fat and poor skin
Not a reason to kill yourself
>family history of severe mental illness
Mental illness is treatable
>>
>>26642956
Is attention whoring on /r9k/ fun?
Let's be real, you're not actually going to kill yourself.
You're too much of a pussy
>>
Don't kill yourself pls
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 898x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 898x708
>>26642956
You shouldn't be so quick to die, opie.
I believe you can get through this, if it turns out you do want to live a little longer. I don't encourage your death, but I trust you to make the right decision, whatever it may be. Best of luck my friend
>>
File: 1347236692185.jpg (492 KB, 800x1236) Image search: [Google]
1347236692185.jpg
492 KB, 800x1236
I highly recommend smoking some DMT. Buy it off silkroad and a proper glass pipe and take 3 large inhales.

Blast off into hyper-space and talk about your situation with the machine elves. This will be a preparation for your death.

IF that doesnt give you a whole new perspective than nothing will and you can freely kill yourself knowing there is nothing better.
>>
>>26642956
What is your favorite anime and who is the qtest 2d?

You need to remember that you need an ample amount of oxygen as well to get a good explosion. Maybe buy an O2 tank and have the valve open along side the propane?

Good luck on the explosion this Tuesday!
>>
>>26648021
>buy it off silkroad
wasn't it shut down like 2 or 3 years ago
>>
>>26648021

DMT sucks smoked, you have to take it orally with an MAOI. Or at the very least vape it. I never understood the cucks who waste it by mixing it with weed.
>>
File: 58521.jpg (22 KB, 480x347) Image search: [Google]
58521.jpg
22 KB, 480x347
>>26648435
This.

You shouldn't go with an explosion. It's very likely you'll fail to pull it off and end up badly burned, even mutilated. That's the point life will become a real hell.
>>
>>26642956
You're probably gone already, but are you going to leave a manifesto/an autobiography/some other document(s) about yourself and your life?
>>
go out in style, or don't go out at all.
>>
>>26642956
Life isn't worth living so technically if one has the courage to kill himself he should do it.
I won't patronize you because it's your choice and thank god you can still choose to do whatever you want.
But if you want to talk about shit you like or vent or whatever I'm here, I'm not doing it to feel better about myself or stop you from doing what you want.
I'm a shit person and I probably won't have the answers you need but I can talk to you if you want to.
>>
>>26643022
That's cool. Tuesday is the day after my birthday. Thanks for not doing it on a Monday
>>
Stop trying to save his worthless life you dumb Facebook niggers. 8 billion people on the planet if one gets snuffed out nothing happens. Life isn't precious. Your life isn't precious. Go make the world a better place on tumblr.
>>
File: they're waiting.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
they're waiting.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1502
>>26643008
don't be an asshole, for under $100 you can find all the materials for a painless suicide that won't endanger those around you, instructions below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-nTAU3vXzQ
>>
>>26643008
Please, PLEASE see if you can kill some normies.
>>
>>26651316
THIS.

and be the first to record it and put it on youtube it wont get removed until later after we can all see it. i wanna see some normies die. R E C O R D!
>>
File: pepe57.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
pepe57.gif
173 KB, 600x630
Your method is doomed to fail OP.

Unless you can produce a massive explosion, there's a better chance of you being severely wounded with third degree burns on 60% of your body than being killed instantly. You would wish you were dead even more than you do now if that's what ends up happening.

Buy a rope or some Nembutal off the internet if you really want to go quickly and easily. And if you're a burger buy a shotgun for a 99.9% effective method.
>>
Kek
Explosion
>organ donor
>>
>>26643008
>I'm going to blow myself up. I'll buy a few propane canisters and open the valves for a couple of minutes before lighting a lighter and enjoying sweet oblivion.

Now imagine that your gas cloud doesn't detonate. Instead, it flashes over instead, and you find yourself blind and horribly burned all over.

Now what?
>>
OK FINE I'LL BUY A GUACBOWL FOR A DOLLAR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GOD YOU'RE NO ENERGY
>>
>>26642956
just hold on until you can cast your vote for trump. thats what im going to do. make the world a better place before I go. if your murrican that is
>>
Hey OP- I don't think there's any way I can convince you to not top yourself but I'm going to say this anyway: don't do it.

All I see when I read these threads are lost potential. And I don't mean in the normie sense of the word- I mean it in a way that you don't know what the future holds for you. If anything, it's worth living out your years to find out what is at the end of the road. Right now you feel like shit- I know you've probably had a fucked up childhood, you're absolutely isolated and are seeing no point to the suffering.

My advise is to use that suffering to explore new depths. My favourite quote of all time: "It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything".

OP- you are free to do anything. Just keep that thought in your head until Tuesday. I hope you will reconsider your decision.
>>
>>26642956
Why not today faggot? Is it because you're bored and want to make a thread on /r9k/?
>>
File: 1404708979503.jpg (17 KB, 450x326) Image search: [Google]
1404708979503.jpg
17 KB, 450x326
>tfw we have the same suicide date
>>
Will you livestream?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.