[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That rush of sudden happiness when you finally decide to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Happy time awaits.gif (369 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Happy time awaits.gif
369 KB, 500x282
>That rush of sudden happiness when you finally decide to kill yourself.

Suicide thread.

I finally decided to off myself tomorrow (by hanging).

Any of you robots have a date and method yet?
>>
are you going to lube it?
Could you share some details, I'm thinking of hanging too
>>
why tomorrow? do you have a bucket list or something to finish?
>>
>>26627416
hanging is kinda creepy man
>>
>>26627416
Reasons I don't kill myself

1. I'm a pussy
2. Don't have a good clean peaceful method
>>
>hanging yourself
>not using an exit bag
Push on your throat and that's what you'll feel for more than a minute or more before you die. Hahahahahahah i hope you fail and end up as a vegetable
>>
>>26627416
Drop hanging or suspension? I plan on doing something this week, probably lie on some train tracks and decapitate. You write a note? I'm not done mine so I'm still alive

Also a question, I plan to get drunk before I die, should I donate blood as well or not? If I do I might get drunk easier (but it limits how much alcohol I intake, thus giving me less of a chance to try different drinks) plus I can have alcohol poisoning as a fail-safe
>>
>>26628074
lostallhope.com senpai. It's reccomended to drop hang, snaps your neck so you asypixate while unconscious, they have all the info
>>
File: pepe21.png (16 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
pepe21.png
16 KB, 809x808
I already know how I'm going to kill myself, and its foolproof.

I'm going to order Nembutal from Latin American and overdose on its barbiturate effects. Its the drug they use in right to die cases, and its extremely potent, and sold over the counter south of the border. I can find it online on the seedier side of the internet. Costs a pretty penny ($600), but its worth it to die peacefully.

I just need to find an authentic seller without falling into an FBI trap.

Good luck to all of you.
>>
...and here we go again, so many cries for help. The only thing I can write is that you'll probably regret it the second it happens.

>"many suicidal crises are self-limiting. Such crises are often caused by an immediate stressor, such as the breakup of a romantic relationship, the loss of a job, or a run-in with police. As the acute phase of the crisis passes, so does the urge to attempt suicide. The temporary nature and fleeting sway of many suicidal crises is evident in the fact that more than 90% of people who survive a suicide attempt, including attempts that were expected to be lethal (such as shooting oneself in the head or jumping in front of a train), do not go on to die by suicide."

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp0805923

Speaking from experience, today I feel it was a good thing my lousy brain didn't get me killed four years ago.
>>
>>26627416
Can you tell my why you don't do a duty for the society? Like killing someone bad, real bad. Not your everyday bully but some corrupt guy.
Listen, not all of us are bad and I think you know it. So why don't you do us this favor if you're going to end it eventually?
>>
>>26627416
not a date, but when I turn 30, or maybe earlier, who knows

CO poisoning, ideally
>>
>>26627416
Do everybody a favour a do something worthwhile before you die. Come to England and massacre a load of shitskins, please, you've nothing left to lose
>>
Hanging seems so painful and scary.
>>
>>26628690
because that's difficult and you'll meet a ton of resistance and likely fuck it up. Also that takes a bit of ambition, and if I was ambitious I wouldn't be murdering myself
>>
>>26629086
Yeah but I can tell you that murdering someone else is more difficult than murdering yourself. If you are 100% certain that you will do it, you could go to hell with the good feeling that you have acomplished something truly meaningfull before ending it all.
>>
File: the end.jpg (306 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
the end.jpg
306 KB, 1280x842
>>26627416
I decided that if I ever fully commit to killing myself I'm going to buy a plane ticket to Ireland and jump off the cliffs of Mohar. Might as well die somewhere beautiful.
>>
File: 1348971510632.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1348971510632.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>26629423

Pretty much doing the same except I'm traveling up north all the way up to Alaska. Not jumping off a cliff though, that's lame as fuck. Don't want to end up some shitty mess for some shit workers to clean up

I don't understand how you could not want to at least venture out to the solitary areas of the world if you're going to end it. It's lame as shit to just end it in your shitty room. Save a few grand, you can buy food for two months, travel in the US all the way up north, breath in the fresh air, look at the moon through a mirror lake. Then die somewhere in the wilderness, maybe a lake.
>>
>>26628192
Didn't they start selling helium with a percentage oxygen content for:
1 people were offing themselves
2 its cheaper
>>
>>26628649
what if I've been planning suicide for 5+ years now?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.