[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are dark blacks so asshurt about light blacks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: FCaxRyA[1].png (361 KB, 384x386) Image search: [Google]
FCaxRyA[1].png
361 KB, 384x386
Why are dark blacks so asshurt about light blacks?
>>
Because it's always a struggle between light and darkess.

There can only be one.
>>
>>26602168
because they know the darker you are the less human you are
>>
>butthurt
It's just banter, faggot.
>>
Because being halfwhite is a million times better than being nonwhite
>>
>>26602168

envy disguised in the form of light hearted bantz
>>
>>26602168
Internalized racist crab-bucket mentality.

It's a mouthful, but essentially boils down to

they jellus.
>>
I wish it could be something as noble as black people actually recognizing that race mixing is bad, but I know it's just butthurt negroes who wish they could be as close to being beautiful as possible
>>
>>26602220

Sure. Tell yourself that.

>>26602291

The only people that care about race mixing that intensely are people that aren't getting laid anyway
>>
>>26602562
>accusations of virgin
literally backup muh dick
>>
>>26602291
>muh racemixing

back2pol
>>
In remedial school and really throughout life according to statistics lighter skinned blacks have more advantages, even in romance.

Lighter skinned blacks make more money, are perceived to be more intelligent, do less time in prison for the same time, are more likely to be married, and complete more years in education than their darker skinned counterparts.

I believe this to be as a result of the fact lighter skinned blacks are multiracial and therefore have higher IQs and that their resemblance to nonblacks makes them more attractive. Blacks believe this to be due to colorism and internalized racism.
>>
I personally don't have issues with them, lightskin niggas (In my experience at least) have a higher tendency of being bitches. The thing that grinds my gears though is when they refer to themselves as "black" when they clearly have high amounts of European ancestry. Not only are they skewing racial categories but they're dismissing the fact that they have white blood in them and should be regarded as mixed. People still consider Obama to be the first black president when HE'S ONLY HALF BLACK AND HIS MOM IS WHITE AS FUCK AND IT TRIGGERS THE SHIT OUT OF ME WHERE MY #TRUENIGGAS AT
>>
>>26603370
*for the same crime
>>
>>26602562
>Sure. Tell yourself that.

Well it is i used to make fun a darkskinned people and they used to throw it right back only difference is now its put out there for more people to see through social media
>>
>>26602168
>Why are dark blacks so asshurt about light blacks?

Light-skinned niggers have some racial admixture, making dark-skinned niggers inferior even to other niggers. They know they're ugly and dumb as shit with low culture, and they're pissed off about it.
>>
>Literally arguing that the color of shit they are is one and not the other completely paying no mind to the fact they're still all shit.

If it helps you sleep at night.
>>
File: 326326532523752.png (314 KB, 627x509) Image search: [Google]
326326532523752.png
314 KB, 627x509
>>26602168
The blackest nigga is always the strongest.
>>
because it's funny
lightskins make darkskin jokes too
learn what a joke is you retarded cac
>>
>>26603497
How about you stop being a nigger?

Thanks,

Management.
>>
File: 1450497199370.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450497199370.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>>26604850
>Let's play find the skitskin

Here!
>>
>>26603497
>WHERE MY #TRUENIGGAS AT
in an early grave from being dumb niggers shooting at each other over drugs in duh hood
>>
>>26604820
Actually whites are stronger than blacks, a black person that is mixed with white will be stronger than a pure negroid.
>>
>>26603497
Well at least light skin blacks are contributing to bettering our race, while dark skin blacks are helplessly moronic and useless.
>>
>>26605183
>lies a white faggot told himself to sleep better tonight
>>
>>26605439
How many black people have won the world's strongest man title? White people have thicker joints/lower tendons which is beneficial in strength type sports.

Blacks have fast twitch fibers and longer arms that allow them to dominate in sprinting as well as basketball and boxing.

You can literally google all of this
>>
>>26605421
It's because they're mixed, seriously go to any list of "black inventors" or contributors to American history, they all tend to have white fathers. Even Malcolm X was a red head with green eyes and freckled skin, it's amazing how much blacks downplay their white heritage.
>>
>>26605475
>Out of shape keyboard cowboy type faggot using is knowledge of google to try and justify his own inferiority.
>>
>>26605650
>moving the goalpost and acting like you dindu nuffin
I'm not even white, also black people are statistically much fatter than white people as well. You're shorter, weaker, fatter and generally have a significantly lower quality of life but point to the exceptions like Lebron James and Usain Bolt to feel good about yourselves. Black people are pathetic.
>>
>>26605475
Dude, proportionally whites have a larger torso and shorter legs, while it's the opposite for blacks. The reason why whites dominate those fields is because their body proportions gives them an advantage at the task they have to do. It's also why whites can swim better.
Blacks can due to genetics build muscles quicker when training and even through puberty alone a black teen who doesn't do any sports will on average be stronger than a white teen who doesn't do sports.
>>
>>26605730
>Blacks can due to genetics build muscles quicker when training and even through puberty alone a black teen who doesn't do any sports will on average be stronger than a white teen who doesn't do sports.
Calling bullshit, source?
>>
>>26605705
Jesus, calm down you whiny spastic. I love it when people bring up statistics like that but in my life I haven't seen any of that in action. Every black guy I met was taller than most whites, every black guy I met wasn't fat either.

>exceptions like
You do realize that list could go on a while and that those two aren't actually the only black atheletes we could list? Why am I even asking this. You typed this in your irrational autist rage anyway.
>>
>>26605806
>I love it when people bring up statistics like that but in my life I haven't seen any of that in action.
>Statistics don't matter cause I have anecdotes instead
That's a logical fallacy
>You do realize that list could go on a while
What percentage of black people are professional athletes?
>>
American blacks have a deep seeded inferiority complex that's only exacerbated by ideology that tells them they're victims, are owed reparations, and that they're born with a huge disadvantage in life, so might as well not even try. White guilt idiots only gaslight their delusions. It's quite cruel, really.
>>
>>26602168
because they are jelly
>>
>>26605788
>>26605842
I'm too tired to read a dozen articles again just to prove a random person on the internet wrong.
>inb4 durr cuz u no have proof
Use fucking Google, it's easy.

>>26605842
>I have anecdotes instead
Some random guy >>26605650
who you don't even know if he is black trolls you and you go on a rant about how all blacks X, Y, Z. I'm tired of people like you.
>>
Because they feel attacked in their identity
>>
>>26605806
>I love it when people bring up statistics like that but in my life I haven't seen any of that in action.
Nigger logic
>>
File: b1ef9.jpg (76 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
b1ef9.jpg
76 KB, 400x300
>>26603497
>tfw halfblack mulatto (actually 1/4th black)
>skin tone similar to Drake
>tfw white people call me black
>some black people denounce that claim
>mfw

In my experience it's often those black people/Niggers who don't feel like conforming nor adapting - let alone contributing - to the society they live in but instead go for the stereotypical Nigger traits, that do the complaining or denouncing; the decent black people generally couldn't care less.

Of course there's joking happening occasionally, but that's quite distinguishable from the butthurt remarks.

I never really saw the use of people calling each other inferior or whatever solely based on ethnicity and such, not when it's actions that should speak louder if we want to be able to co-exist in peace. But then again, luckily 4chan and other semi-anonymous forums/boards aren't an accurate indication of people's behavior in reality, "live and let live" seems to be a pretty working mentality.
>>
>>26605982
You're the kind of person who would first go on the internet to check the weather instead of just looking out of the window.
>>
>>26603259
>back2pol
back2tumblr
>>
>>26606055
>look outside
>it's sunny
>go outside without jacket
>it rains later that day

>look online
>find out it's going to rain
>plan accordingly

Terrible fucking analogy to begin with, but I expect as much from a gorilla.
>>
>>26602562
I'm a light skin nigga and i can confirm, No one really hates dark skin niggas except women. And i think more black men and especially young black men should go mgtow or some other form of sexual/economic boycott in order to cut down female entitlement.
>>
>>26606037
>Be in high school surrounded by blacks
>Ask why they call each other niggers
>"not nigg-er, nigg-a"
>"What's the difference?"
>"Are you sure you're black dude?"

I wish the decent ones got more spot light imo.
>>
It's just a bit a banter
>>
>>26606530
I know that feel, man.
>back in high school
>1 black kid in class
>kept being obnoxious, loud, interrupting class and be an annoying shit throughout
>yelled "racism" every time he got sent out
>even required someone fetching him out of class for the fucker to leave
>tfw you're the only other "black" person in class
I couldn't help but feel ashamed in his place, and constantly worry people might assume I was like that as well. I think that is why I became even more passive than I already was, to a fault, just to compensate for his fucking crap. Luckily overall people didn't assume this and treated me by my action for the most part, but the difference between Nigger and decent black person was quite clear ever since.

>I wish the decent ones got more spot light imo.
Sadly much like with most "groups", the decent people tend to be much more silent and minding their own business than the vocal crappy people. As being vocal, crappy, shocking and drama-inducing all give better ratings, media often prefer to show the latter instead.
Angry butthurt SJW Feminazis vs women actually trying to put in effort showing their worth by action, Niggers vs decent black people, Flamboyant raging faggots vs decent gay people, the list goes on.
Unless we manage to get some high public position, all the decent people can really do is try to keep going.
And no, I'm not claiming all straight white men are evil or some bullshit; heck, it's the crappy people of those specific "groups" who are keeping the co-existence in complete peace from happening the most.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.