[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw long foreskin Sucks to be a male roastie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: Prepuce_202.jpg (185 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
Prepuce_202.jpg
185 KB, 1500x1125
>tfw long foreskin

Sucks to be a male roastie
>>
File: zeus.gif (93 KB, 596x693) Image search: [Google]
zeus.gif
93 KB, 596x693
>tfw no foreskin

You have it better, mate.

The Greeks literally depicted the cock of the thunder god like the one in your OP.
>>
Better than having your dick mutilated by some kike
>>
At least you aren't a cut faggot anon. We foreskin bearers have a connection with each other stronger then anything out there in the world.
>>
looks better than scarred one.
>>
>>26599227
It look nice and comfy.
>>
>>26599227
>>26599393
Those foreskins aren't even that long desu.

When erect, they'd be at a reasonable length.

Now if they looked like that WHILE erect...
>>
>>26600205
I just spat milk put my nose...
>>
>>26600205
>tfw chatting about with your homies about warming your fingers in the comfiness of underneath the foreskin
Mutilated americans will never know this feel
>>
>>26600205
Now bro handshake - shake each other foreskin for maximum comfy.
>>
>>26599227
>tfw born with half of my foreskin missing
I was literally born circumcised.
Thank god I had surgery for it.
>>
>tfw have a foreskin a lot like this and phimosis when erect
>>
>>26599227
>tfw circumcised unhygienic neet and a foreskin would just get nasty
>>
>>26599227
I think being circumsized is worse, so you could probably take care of some of your problem surgically, depending on how that affects your sexual activity
>>
File: 1445691986649s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445691986649s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>mfw no foreskin
>>
>>26599227
Looks like it'd take some work but a dick would fit through that no problemo.

The really unlucky guys are the ones who urinate through the eye of a needle. The stretching and tearing you'd need to fix that without Jewish intervention would take months.
>>
>>26602676
Just leave this thread right now bruh, you will never understand these feels we have with our foreskins
>>
>circumsized men can't wrap their foreskin around their qt trap's tiny feminine penis
>>
>tfw phimosis
I cant even begin to describe how much this fucked my psyche up. It is constantly on my mind, and as much as I'd like to loose my v-card, I'm afraid I won't function during sex.
phimosis + >tfwnogf = worst combo
>>
>>26603468
Hahahaha, that cheese tho...
>>
>>26600205

nigga you gay

rileyblox
>>
>>26599227
You needed to pull it back regularly you idiot. You failed at even just having a penis.
>>
>>26603468
This
I've always felt that putting on a condom would fix my penetration problems, but the moment any girl sees me erect, I fear I'll get a weird look out of said girl or even a comment and that'll fuck my shit up.
>>
>>26603747

Pulling the foreskin back doesn't make it shorter. It just can help make it more easily retractible and can be useful for cleaning under it.

Some guys have long foreskins. The one in OP's pic is pretty long. Just a variation of normal; it's not a disorder and in some cultures has been considered an ideal type of penis.
>>
>>26603747
That's phimosis that you need to pull it back you fucking retard
>>
>>26603747
This
You're supposed to pull your foreskin back every now and then even if it does hurt when you are young. But you failed even at that and look what happened... good job!
>>
>>26599227
At least your penis isn't hairy. I have hair going literally all the way up. It's even on my foreskin.
>>
>>26603468
Stretch that shit every day. If hipsters can get their ears to fit silver dollars in them, you can get your foreskin to retract.
>>
>>26604008

>You're supposed to pull your foreskin back every now and then even if it does hurt when you are young.

That's not necessarily true. Forcing the foreskin back before the balanopreputial lamina begins to dissolve can damage your penis.

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/info/info-forcedretraction.html

And anyway, the dick in the OP doesn't even look like it has any issues whatsoever other than a longer-than-average foreskin.
>>
>>26603776
>in some cultures has been considered an ideal type of penis.

actually in no cultures desu
>>
>>26604109

You're mistaken my friend. The Ancient Greeks found a penis with a long foreskin to be the most attractive type of penis, and frequently depicted gods with penises like that.
>>
File: bill-nye.jpg (210 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
bill-nye.jpg
210 KB, 650x433
>be me
>the doctor always checked my foreskin as a child and I didn't understand, my parents even told me to do the pull trick every day and I never did
>fast forward highschool
>Chad gymbro ex-fattie friend told me and 2 other guys that the month after he would not go to school because he had to get circumcised
>the month after he teels us how much painful it is the first days, basically he cringes every time he got a boner
>told this to my parents
>they say to me they should have circumcise me when I was a child cause of phimosis but they never did that
>It's not hard phimosis thought, I can piss and jerk off without problems and the top of gland shows off
>still afraid by stories I read on internet about paraphimosis and bleeding
>tfw you don't know if you cucked the whole fucking society or if you are going to suffer
>fortunately I don't want children so I'll always use a condom
>still spaghetti
>>
>>26600363
Mine looks like that while erect. and I get to press the tip and cum inside my own foreskin. Sometimes hurts a little though. I would worry, but since I never planned to use it anyway besides to fap...heh, fuck it.
>>
had phimosis while virgin and used to be scared that sex would be painful. Was uncomfortable and had to always wear 2 condoms. GF didnt mind.

After about 6 months decided to do something about it and whenever i went to piss i would just pull it back as far as i could without it being painful/uncomfortable. After a few months was able to get it over the glans while soft.

Few months more and could get it over erect. Think people need to just try stretching exercises before getting the dreaded choppychop
>>
>>26603468
Yeah senpai,
It's probably not as bad as you think.
Just keep gently working it down.

I used to think like you did cause my thing looks like a tied up balloon. Then I got it down like a year ago. My jaw hit the floor at how my tiny foreskin was ringing me, so I had this huge purple head I didn't know I had.

Felt crazy too. Putting this in a lady is gonna be bananas.

I'm 25 btw.
>>
>>26604199
yeah no

https://www.google.com/search?q=naked+greek+statues+of+men&espv=2&biw=1378&bih=709&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVzICU4YTLAhUFxGMKHeqpDl4Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=_
>>
>>26604572

See the picture I posted at the top of this thread. Zeus was depicted with a penis like the one in the OP.

The Greeks found that penis to be quite literally "god tier".

It's no surprise that Michelangelo's David doesn't have a long foreskin. David was Jewish.
>>
>>26604683

By the way, just nipping this in the bud--I'm well aware Michelangelo was not an Ancient Greek.

But for some reason, that was the first image that comes up on that image search query.
>>
I wasn't cut, but I was born with foreskin so fucking short, my dick is insanely dry all the fucking time. I can't even pull it any further than just behind the head without it straining and consequently hurting for the next while.
>>
>>26604764

Don't worry about your dick being dry. It might not be ideal but it's not really anything to worry about unless it's causing you serious discomfort.

The main benefit to having a foreskin is that you have your frenulum, delta, and ridged band intact.

Maybe it would be nice to have a foreskin long enough to cover your glans but if I were you I'd be happy with what I had. You still get the main benefit of a foreskin (lots of special nerve endings, and presumably the ability to easily fap w/o lube), so count yourself lucky.

You could be circumcised like me. It's not the same as having a short foreskin at all.
>>
>>26604379
That's what I'm saying. Just slowly pull it back and over time you'll be good to go.
>>
Long foreskin is fine, as long as you don't have phimosis. Foreskin is better long, it is meant to be protecting your glans after all and it's not like it matters how your dick looks flaccid
>>
>>26604847

I don't know, man. You ever almost tear your frenulum? It hurt so bad my bladder refused to let me piss until it got better. I can only describe it as similar to having a sharp nail pushed into your front end.

Something is completely fucked with my dick. TL;DR /growernotshower/ and the skin can't fucking handle it when I need it to most.

Did you choose to get cut or were you cut because it was a cool meme at the time and your parents chose for you? I'd be fucking pissed if that happened to me.
>>
long foreskin is so sexy desu
>>
>>26605156
Reminds me of that russian hairdresser who tied up a guy trying to rob the salon and threw him in the basement.

Then raped him for hours until his frenulum tore.

She let him go after a couple of days and dropped charges and they started dating.
>>
Cut master race checking in.
>>
>>26603468
just stretch it every day and use like vaseline and shit. mines fine now
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 796x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 796x613
>>26599227
Fucking amateur lmfao
>>
>>26604683
Michelangelo's David does have a foreskin you idiot. Quit talking about things you know nothing about
>>
I forget where I saw this but I can wrap my foreskin around my wrist, and I do this trick to freak friends outs by pretending it's a watch

I love my elephant's trunk thank god I wasn't mutilated

p.s. penis looks completely normal when I have a boner
>>
At least your parents didn't pay a stranger to cut yours off because an invisible sky wizard told them to (even though he didn't and the whole thing was pushed by a psychotic anti-masturbation quack in the 1800's).
>>
>>26604379
For future reference mang, apparently wearing 2 condoms can cause them to rub together and deteriorate making them less effective as birth control/sti prevention
>>
>>26603763
You and the rest of these fucking scumbags need to go get circumcised. You filthy fucking inbred dog dongs.
>>
>>26605234
Welcome brother. Set these disgusting sub humans straight.
>>
Nah, i have a real roastie.

Not me, but my 6.5 looks like a 4.
>>
>>26607273
shit. i have that bad... is an operation really the only way?
>>
>>26607787
unfortunately.

i like to think of it as a perk but it makes dick look not aesthetic.

i just dont want someone to chop up my dick. its not broken right now and i dont want to take the risk.
>>
>>26608061
do you think its a turn off? its pretty weird
>>
We had a guy at school whose nickname was French Fry as his foreskin was like as long as one
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.