[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when ive been in a sexual relationship with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 36592734_p5.png (674 KB, 650x734) Image search: [Google]
36592734_p5.png
674 KB, 650x734
>that feel when ive been in a sexual relationship with my mom for over ten years
>im a tranny and no one else would ever love me

Rev up that suicide boys
>>
>>26569904
Have you been trans that whole time? How old were you when it started? What's it like?
>>
>>26569904
sexual relationship with your mother you say>?
>>
>>26570003
I legitimately feel like I was born trans. Felt this way during elementary school maybe even earlier

I shared a bed with my mom growing up, it started when I was 12.

>what's it like
Not great, even awful at times but it feels compulsory
>>
>>26570093
Is it weird using genitals you don't feel like you should have? Between that and, you know, it being your mom I can see why it would be awful. Does she accept your being trans? You ever thought about suggesting not fucking any more?
>>
>>26570196
if he was a girl being molested by her father, would you ask her to "suggest" to her pedophile dad to not fuck anymore?

Im just curious because I dont understand how mother/son isnt viewed as pedophile + abuse..
>>
>>26570196
She didnt accept it at first but it grew on her when she started incorporating it sexually. Yeah I honestly cant stand having my male parts stimulated and shes somewhat accomodated those feelings

>you ever thought of suggesting not fucking anymore?
I've seriously considered saying this and there have been times I decided I would but then chickened out. I just feel subservient to her, I dont know how to disobey her. And its been going on so long that it's just normal. Basically im a pussy/tool
>>
where are you OP and do you want to try a threesome
>>
>>26569904
You gonna prove your trans or not?
>>
you said you were sharing a bed. does that mean this just kind of happened? like you got hard cuddling or something?

sorry if it's mean to ask, just trying to understand the context of it.
>>
>>26570307
I could timestamp a pic of my hormones if you wanted. I dont want r9k to make fun of me because I already hate myself. I never said I was super pretty or passed amazingly

>>26570323
When I was a kid I didnt have my own bedroom. Mom and I shared a room and a bed. Sometimes she would quietly masturbate when she thought I was asleep. One time I asked what she was doing and she explained masturbation to me (in the typical parent way with a bunch of kiddy euphemisms). Then I asked more questions and she went from there
>>
>>26570243
Because she/he is 22, that's how.

>>26570265
You could tell her how it makes you feel and if she cares about you then hopefully she'd stop. But being an abuser who enjoys the dominance, maybe not. She's helping to make you feel like you have no value as a person outside of being her sexual object which is obviously not healthy for you, and the less of that you have in your life the better. The best thing would be to move out and get away from her but if that's not an option you need to at least try to set some boundaries and try to develop a life apart from her.
>>
have you received any anal
>>
>>26570387
He said it started at 12. Also a parent holds significant power over their child, even after they grow up. This was and is abuse, if OP would go to the police with this his mother would certainly go to jail.
>>
white ppl smdh tbqh
>>
>>26569904
Lol must suck to be a freak
>>
File: mikan.png (130 KB, 522x522) Image search: [Google]
mikan.png
130 KB, 522x522
>>26569904
I would love you anon
>>
Specific details of encounters pls
>>
>>26570417
It's an abusive situation, yes, but do you really think her mother is going to get sent to jail over it? I doubt it, and even if she did what would OP do then? Maybe she doesn't even anyone else to depend on while she gets her feet under her.
>>
Jesus man I feel for you. And I don't say that often on this godforsaken board.

I think you can be loved. I know it's hard to think that when you've been sexually used by a parent for a decade, but plenty of people here love trannies unironically. There is hope.

Just never give up hope, form some small goals like saving money to move out or whatever you can do for now. Don't give up man because if I was your friend I wouldn't give up on you.
>>
>>26570387
>She's helping to make you feel like you have no value as a person outside of being her sexual object
The problem is i agree. I don't feel like I have any other value. Unless being good at video games is a value. I don't really know what I'd do outside of this situation.

>>26570393
yeah she has used toys on me

>>26570424
im halfwhite, my mom is latina
>>
File: 1455756659151.png (1 KB, 460x216) Image search: [Google]
1455756659151.png
1 KB, 460x216
reminder being trans is a mental illness, i Iook forward to your eventual suicide
>>
>>26570504
is she a hot latina or one of those fat dumpy ones that age like milk?

does she use a strapon on you? what kind of toys?
>>
>>26570504
>The problem is i agree. I don't feel like I have any other value.
You don't need her or anyone else's approval, though. Decide to value yourself and live for your own happiness and well being. Take steps to achieve independence and pursue your desires.
>>
>>26570532
She's a barkeeper at a billiards place. She wears a shitton of makeup and dresses trashy for age and has a bunch of tattoos and shes overweight

No strap on but she has mentioned it. Mostly regular dildo/vibe and household objects like a hairbrush

>>26570438
>>26570473
/r9k/ is kinder than it gets credit for. Id love you guys too
>>
>you will never be a tranny getting fucked by your trashy latina mom with a strapon

why even live bros?
>>
>>26570606
I'm sorry it sounds like you've had a pretty fucked up life so far. I don't know you and unfortunately probably never will but I'd like to chill and play video games with you one day.
>>
I'm not saying what she did is right. But I can see how a mom could have this happen. They're so connected to their kids before they're even born. Then the kid gets older and they still want that closeness. Because their kid probably accepts them more than a regular man ever could.

I slept in the same bed as my mom till I was about 12 or 13. There was nothing, not even cuddling. But my mom has always wanted to keep me close to her. She's afraid of being close to other people because she feels like they'd reject her.

Again, not saying what your parent did was right. I'm sorry your relationship went that route. Life can be really fucked up. I hope you can get to a better place.
>>
>>26570606
has she ever mentioned finding a third party get involved?
>>
>>26570699
When I started hormones she said it would make me 'crave men' even though they dont do anything like that. Every now and then she makes snarky comments about it. But shes never mentioned anything about like a threesome or anything like that. I think she is content with what we have.

>>26570685
This might sound stupid or off the wall but my personal theory is that.... well im a rape baby. So maybe by sexually 'dominating' me she is in a way conquering her abuser or like coping with it. Or something.
>>
File: vodka washington.gif (2 MB, 450x188) Image search: [Google]
vodka washington.gif
2 MB, 450x188
>tfw you have ruined every friendship you've ever had

I deserve to be alone. Forever.
>>
>>26570776
>So maybe by sexually 'dominating' me she is in a way conquering her abuser or like coping with it. Or something.
That's interesting. Doesn't justify her actions, of course, but it's still interesting.
>>
>>26569904
you're a disgusting ungrateful piece of shit
>>
>>26570776
That doesn't sound stupid but the rape also leans towards the whole "she doesn't trust other people" thing.

How is she outside of the sexual part of your relationship? Is she short tempered? Critical? Did she discourage you from having friends? Or from going to college or working?
>>
>>26570874
She's very snarky sarcastic and smug. She is like, detached. She never loses her cool or displays a lot of emotion but she is almost like, aggressively assertive or passive aggressive at times. Like her face only ever shows smugness or disapproval.

>>26570839
I know, don't worry
>>
you are living a lot of robots fantasies 2bh

do you find any of it positive or is it just abuse to you
>>
>>26570989
With that in mind your theory seems more probable. Hopefully you can get away from her. It might seem impossible right now but please don't give up.
>>
>>26569904
I don't care what happened to you. I have no sympathy for gender-dysphoria-fags
>>
>>26571045
Well I mean it does feel good sometimes physically speaking. And it feels good to get that kind of attention. And it basically gives me all of what little self worth i have
>>
What the fuck happened to 4chan? We used to ask for proof around here.

At least a body pic to confirm you're even trans. Fuck you guys feeding some trolls fantasy.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.