[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>create modern civilisation >establish a nice, peaceful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 33
File: 1455732360556.jpg (61 KB, 599x543) Image search: [Google]
1455732360556.jpg
61 KB, 599x543
>create modern civilisation
>establish a nice, peaceful and advanced society
>invent many great things, our lands become the most advanced in the world
>decide to let less fortunate people from lesser civilisations in

And...

>foreigners freely hate us
>our own people hate us
>we gave them everything
>we allowed them into our society
>now we fall

The white race is a disgrace, how did we let the numales and succubi do this to us?
>>
>>26555815
Western Slav here, how do you people get this cucked?
>>
>>26556749
by watching anime

oc
>>
>>26556749
When life becomes too easy people create problems that don't exist.
>>
>>26556749
jews and possibly soviets subverted media and all educational institutions. This is the third or fourth generation since the 60's to be completely intellectually castrated.
>>
>>26556972
But don't you have any sense of self worth? I just can't fathom how can behavior like pic related be considered acceptable. We have our share of similar retards, but pretty much everyone who isn't a part of their little self-hate circle laughs at them.
I have a white collar job and cracking jokes about sandniggers is totally fine, while I got the impression that trying something like this in the West would get me fired and ostracized on the spot.
>>
File: 1455663126676.jpg (47 KB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1455663126676.jpg
47 KB, 852x854
>>26555815
I'm getting pretty tired of this shit t b h
This is the reason aliens won't talk to humans. We need to get over this racial bullshit
>>
The answer is simple, OP.

As part of our neverending evolutionary impulse to weed out weak males, we have fought betwixt ourselves, which is how we Europids have grown to be so successful, intelligent and strong.

But we've outdone ourselves. In WW2, we sent the best of our men to die, while making the mistake of leaving the weak men behind.

In the remarkable efficiency of war that we designed, we ended up killing all the strong men. The survivors being too broken to remain strong men. The weak men left behind gave birth to the boomers.

Total war has broken us and peace has kept us weak.

I pray to God every day for a return to Heilige Krieg.
>>
File: 1428520785829.jpg (62 KB, 598x450) Image search: [Google]
1428520785829.jpg
62 KB, 598x450
>>26556996
sometimes im not sure if posts like these are jokes, or if there is really someone with complex delusions like these sitting behind his computer thinking it's real
>>
serious answer
read The Fate of Empires by Glubb
Its pretty much /r9k/ with historical analysis.
He theorizes that at some point, countries lose veneration of generals/public officials and start to worship musicians/poets etc. and women no longer need men to protect them(physically) since the country is safe.
According to his theories America has lasted far longer than it should have. Its my theory that technology increases the communication rate/stable coporations that can't stand wars/etc. so much that we can have 'revolutions' with far less blood through a democratic system.
This is why Trump is popular. We're revering bussinessmen as the new 'generals' at least in the more conservative part of the culture. Libs gonna lib.
>>
>>26557097
>there is no correlation between academia, media, politics and public opinion
>there is no power to be gained by controlling the opinion forming organs of the state
>>
>>26555815
>'we'
who's we
White people suck, they're like the kid at school who claims to be the best at everything and is then surprised when none of his classmates like him. Speed up the self genocide please
>>
File: 1454340357332.jpg (54 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
1454340357332.jpg
54 KB, 640x718
>>26557130
>le joos man
>le joos dunnit
>it's tha joos dude and the russians they fucked it all up
>>
I thought anime fags where supossed to be racist as fuck
>>
>>26557042
>trying something like this in the West would get me fired and ostracized on the spot.
My opinion is that its a result of changing society through fear of law far too quickly. It wasn't that long ago you could openly fire someone for being black, laws were passed that let people sue for that so now its common thought that saying anything remotely racist(especially vs. black/arabs now) is grounds for summary dismissal from society. Everyone is just afraid of being 'that guy'.
>>
File: whitepeople.jpg (239 KB, 960x574) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople.jpg
239 KB, 960x574
>>26557134
>White people suck
Have fun living in boring ass shitworld when we're gone.
>>
>>26557152
Le won't save you from looking like a retard. I'm not him and not saying that the Elders Of Zion are behind all our problems.
But the power loop is real, you putting on blinders and spouting memes doesn't change that.
And for the Soviet part - as a citizen of a former Soviet satellite - the state controlling education and through it the opinions and values of young people is a very real thing.
>>
>>26557263
Whats worse is that its subtle sometimes or at least I was too young to understand how much bias was in history books.
All that focus on slavery, Nazi were evil in WW2 while firebombing of japan was glossed over, only a glimmer of mention about the iron ships in the civil war that sunk each other. The civil war in general being the most ridiculous number drudge when every fight was literally "naw, lets just charge, I'm sure we'll win" and thousands being ground down in seconds because no one understood machine guns.
the fuck man
>>
>>26557263
so do the jews just like, make a call to the government and say "teach this"

how does it even work? nobody ever explains how it actually works, with proof, so it just seems really far fetched and tinfoil hatty to me
>>
>>26557169
>The Babylonians invented astronomy
>The Chinese invented the rocket
>The Persians invented kerosene
>The Indians invented the pressurized rocket
>The Peruvians invented the liquid-propellant rocket
>"It was all the work of the white man"
>>
>>26557431
>so do the jews just like, make a call to the government and say "teach this"

are you trolling or just stupid?

most of the people in executive positions in education, the media and the government are jewish
>>
>>26557581
D E S I G N A T E D

Originalo
>>
File: 1455080983515.jpg (348 KB, 673x850) Image search: [Google]
1455080983515.jpg
348 KB, 673x850
>>26556996
this

Also remember, giving rights to women was a mistake.

>>26557097
>sometimes im not sure if posts like these are jokes, or if there is really someone with complex delusions like these sitting behind his computer thinking it's real
Well we are living in times where memes are reality.
https://youtu.be/vLqHv0xgOlc
>>
>>26557581

>Babylonian Space Program

thats how retarded you sound
>>
>>26557581
Those are all very honourable achievements.

But if the white race was suddenly removed from history, what would the world look like?

Well, society would still exist, no doubt, but it would be centuries behind.
>>
>>26557875
Need to know where you are going before you get there.
>>26557931
Same can be said if you got rid of the Asians, Egyptians and Jews which is where the whites got all their knowledge from.
>>
File: gaynazi.jpg (42 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
gaynazi.jpg
42 KB, 600x425
>>26555815
>establish a nice, peaceful and advanced society. The whole world was off having their own good little times until u fags showed up. Thank to you:

1. No village qt's
2. No hunting with the bros on the reg
3. No eating healthy and living off the land
4. No life changing adventures.
5. No living where u want and roaming wherever.
6. Environmental destruction
7. Jews
8. Std's, small pox, plague
9. Feoras
10. Reddit

Go fuck yourselves
>>
>>26557931
If whites didn't exist, we would be right where we are today except for the atrocities of all the major modern wars, environmental destruction and diseases. Racism would be nowhere near what it is today, and jews wouldnt exist.

Fuck u guys u ruined us.
>>
File: i7LuQ77KQsw.jpg (18 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
i7LuQ77KQsw.jpg
18 KB, 300x351
>>26556749
slavs arent white, stay out of this
>>
>>26558080
Are you kidding me?

Australia would be a shithole inhabited by the subhuman Abo's who, after 40,000 years, only managed to invent a curved stick

America would be full of natives still living in huts and worshipping the sun

Europe ahh who knows maybe the Slavs would own it and itd be full of drunkards a violence

White people are literally superior
>>
>>26558281
All these people were happy as they were. Who are you to set the standard of progress?
>>
>>26557990
>Egyptians
They were being schooled by the Greeks back when they still existed, they even got cucked kek
>Asians
The West and Asia didn't really have that much contact for most of history, and around the time of the renaissance it was Europeans (usually catholic missionaries) teaching the superstitious Chinese about astrology and shit.
>jews
I don't really know anything about them desu, but Jews have been pretty active in science per proportion. Most important inventions were still done by gentile whites though, if anything just because of numbers.
>>
>>26558324
i see that argument all the time

"hurrdurr they had x time and couldnt y so its fine to kill em"

that was their culture, just because its weird to you doesnt make you God
>>
>>26557581
This tbqh
The white man's greatest accomplishment was convincing the world that civilization was his invention.
>>
>>26558324
>he says on his computer

Anyway, its literally programmed in our minds and the minds of all other animals to progress.

Be that through evolution or through creating and advancing civilisation.

Some humans are not as good at that as others, and so they are taken out of the picture.

That is known as natural selection; the weak die, the strong live on
>>
>>26555815
Just wanted to remind you that arabs invented algebra.
>>
>>26555815
>That is known as natural selection; the weak die, the strong live on

So is that why the white race is slowly dying out?
>>
>>26558411
Yet they still live hundreds of years behind us, and behead other humans for not believing their sand book

But yea, algebra!
>>
>>26558337
>They were being schooled by the Greeks back when they still existed, they even got cucked kek
Egyptians came before Greeks.
>The West and Asia didn't really have that much contact for most of history
Complete bullshit, the Persians, Arabs and later Turks had a massive influence on the West even down to dress. The Western waistcoat was a Persian invention for example.
>>
>>26558437
OP here, I guess you're right.

The white race has become so indulged in its luxurious lifestyle that it is now too weak to resist other races.

I wish we weren't so weak.
>>
>>26558445
>Ottomans were on the verge of bringing the Muslim world into the enlightenment
>Whites invade and dismantle their empire
>Give control to superstitious Arab tribesmen
>Wonder why the Middle East is now a shithole.
>>
>>26558503
So you're saying that under control of Arabs it turned to shit

Thus confirming that Arabs are inferior people
>>
>>26556749
Many interconnected factors.

What happened was that millions of left-wing radicals from Europe, most of whom were ethnic Jews with a culturally ingrained and not entirely unjustified hostility towards white Christian civilization, found refuge in the US. The US has always believed in giving everyone a second chance, even if there was evidence against it.

Then, in the 50s and 60s when millions of women and lower class people began entering universities after World War II, these radicals had an easy population to brainwash. Note that the majority of SJWs are middle-class white women.

White Protestant cultures like the US and northern Europe have historically been relatively safe and non-violent, which led them to develop an exceptional tolerance and trustworthiness, and democratic political systems.

The irony is that this tolerance only truly works when everyone is ethnically homogeneous and shares a common heritage. When outsiders are let in, they will subvert the tolerant atmosphere for their own ends.
>>
>>26558393
And people only hate us because we are the latest on top. We've literally been on the bottom for thousands of years.
>>
>>26558565
No it's more like if you dismantled the USA and handed over control to Appalachian hillbillies. Every race has their turds.
>>
File: 1444346271662.jpg (53 KB, 360x309) Image search: [Google]
1444346271662.jpg
53 KB, 360x309
>>26558503
>>Whites invade and dismantle their empire
You mean WWI?
>>
>>26555815
>>26555815
>>26555815
>>26555815
That doufyy looking mother fucker was probably kidding, just cuz hes ugly it does not mean he means it... Imagine if his pic was some sort of feminist meme or pepe.. you would interrupt it different as a mocking comment non serious...
>>
>>26558661
Ahh yea you've got a good point there.
>>
File: index.jpg (14 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14 KB, 198x254
>>26558636
>JOOOOS
> IT WUZ DA JOOOOOOOOOOS
>IM TELLING YOU JOOOOOOOOOOOOS
>>
>>26558393
Babylonians, Persians, and upper-class Indians are white, and no one would say the Chinese weren't one of the most advanced and influential civilizations of all time.
>>
>>26558636
>White Protestant cultures like the US and northern Europe have historically been relatively safe and non-violent
for a long time it was considered normal and even honorary to shoot someone because they flipped you off.
Also fuck off with your religious bullshit.
>>
>>26558676
I get that they were the enemy but supporting the Arab revolt was dumb. Moving Jews into Palestine was just plain insanity-tier.
>>
>>26556749
this guy clearly suffers from a severe lack of pussy and is doing anything to make up for it
>>
>>26558778
>Moving Jews into Palestine was just plain insanity-tier.
It's been great actually. Now there's a little bit of civilization in the region and Israel is actually quite a productive country considering how small it is. If it were still in the hands of the Muslims, it'd still be a shithole nothingness.
>>
>>26558758
ahahahah fucking white people we are only white when it suits you
>Iran supports bombing of the West
>"Fucking sandnigger degenerate shitskins!
>Iran makes scientific discoveries
>"Respectable white Persians"
I notice the same with Obama, for centuries mixed-race people were just niggers but now one becomes president /pol/ is all "b-but he's half white!" One-drop-rule out of the window so fast.
>>
>>26558732
It isn't just a coincidence that 6 Jews own not of the media and the media is basically leftist propaganda

Not saying its the Jews but...

It's
The
Jews
>>
>>26558732
One particular subset of the Jewish population, yes. Most of the kinds of people I'm talking about aren't even religious.

Religious Jews tend to mind their own business and just want to preserve their culture.

The radical leftist Jews got the way they did because of the persecution they suffered throughout history. I can't exactly blame them for what they've done to the West. It only works because white people (especially women) are so naive and easy to fool.
>>
>>26558732
IT WASN'T DA JOOS
DA JOOS CAN DO NO WRONG
LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU
>>
>>26558823
They are doing well because they are propped up by the USA. Israel has done nothing but serve to help destabilize the region. USA want's Assad gone because he hates Israel. USA has been sanctioning Iran because they want to nuke Israel. All these countries being held back just to keep Israel alive. I'm not even a /pol/ fag I have no problem with Jews but the state of Israel is clearly bullshit. The West campaigned against the Berlin Wall so why no words against the same walls in Palestine?
>>
>>26558437
>>26558466
No, we're dying out because our fucking white women are unloyal and are going for braindead and fucking duggies

In a way, it's kind of reverse natural selection, the smartest and strongest are dying out because the mates decide that terrible intelligence and weakness is more worth it
>>
>>26558842
Here in Britain there are no Jews in the media yet we are far more left-wing than you are.
>>
>>26558850
hey /pol/cuck
62 people own half the world's wealth. Most of them aren't jewish. In fact their greatest supporters are usually people like you
now fuck off
>>
File: 29840367309.jpg (78 KB, 777x430) Image search: [Google]
29840367309.jpg
78 KB, 777x430
>>26558759
>for a long time it was considered normal and even honorary to shoot someone because they flipped you off

You mean duels? That was highly ritualized, further proving my point. Overall, Germanic Protestant cultures haven't experienced the centuries of continuous rape, invasion, and warfare that Southern and Eastern Europe have.

>also fuck off with your religious bullshit

I'm not even religious. Protestantism just correlates with stable, ethnically Germanic countries with high standards of living and human rights. Obviously a religion doesn't "make" people better.

>>26558840
Joke's on you, I'm half Persian. I don't support most US foreign policy, and I don't believe most of what I hear on the "news" about Iran.

I'd want a nuclear weapon too in your situation.
>>
>>26557097
>people in power could not POSSIBLY have an agenda against the natural antsy and unsophisticated proletariat
>>26557152
>strawman of outrageous proportions

You are more blue-pilled than a fucking tumblrite. Kill yourself.
>>
>>26558961
You are the Jews.
>>
File: 76878.png (53 KB, 186x199) Image search: [Google]
76878.png
53 KB, 186x199
>>26557152
I find it funny that you say that mockingly while the Jews own almost all companies in the west. You really we are all fat Texans sitting behind our tv scratching our heads with a loaded gun screaming 'da jews did it' Educate yourself and look it up nigger.
>>
File: EGYPT.jpg (54 KB, 702x209) Image search: [Google]
EGYPT.jpg
54 KB, 702x209
WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA
>>
File: image.gif (635 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
635 KB, 267x200
>>26559238
>le blacks man
>le blacks dunnit
>it's tha blacks dude and the jooz they fucked it all up
>>
Yet almost 50% of them are Jewish, while Jews make up less than 1% of the world's population.
>>
>>26558930
It's not that simple. Israel isn't blameless, but not every problem in the region is its fault.

Saudi Arabia hates Israel too, and they're a US ally, along with plenty of other Muslim countries in the Persian Gulf.

The US wants Assad gone because he could potentially give the Russians military access to the Mediterranean. It's the same reason the US and Britain rapidly absorbed Turkey into their sphere of influence after World War I, and why the US helped shatter and cripple Yugoslavia after the collapse of the USSR.

US foreign policy in the Middle East is as follows:
- The US is allies with the rich, oil-filled Islamic monarchies in the Persian Gulf like Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
- The US wants to prevent Russia from getting to the Persian Gulf and its oil.
- The US starts or tries to start wars in countries that lie between Russia and the Persian Gulf (Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria) in order to destabilize them
- Islamic terrorists funded by the Gulf monarchies the US supports then move into these countries and make it difficult for Russia to influence or annex them.

Note that the dictators the US overthrew like Hussein and Assad were actually fairly secular and provided protection for religious minorities, and suppressed extremism.

>>26558984
We're not talking about who has the most money. The thread is about how the West got "cucked", essentially asking why white men have become ashamed and self-loathing.

The ultra-wealthy actually benefit from the West becoming "cucked" too. People are easier to control once they forget their history and become stuck in a small world of consumerism and instant gratification.

I'm not anti-Semitic on principle, and I'm actually economically far-left.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 586x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 586x386
>"Da Jewz iz good boys, dey din du nuffin, dey ain't got no priviliage. Ebil whity jus alway been blamin' him and expelled him 110 time fuh no goo' reason"
>>
>>26558961
>there are no Jews in the media

Maybe not directly. Plenty of British people will inevitably be influenced by American media and academia though. It explains Sweden too, literally everyone there can read English.
>>
>>26555815
This just genuinely upsets me. I might well be as mentally unsound as this guy is but at least I'm not a cuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 639x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 639x478
>>26559357
>We're not talking about who has the most money. The thread is about how the West got "cucked", essentially asking why white men have become ashamed and self-loathing.
>why

Well, when the Jews own 99.99% of all your institutions and media...
>>
File: Hi+am+denny_d5b028_5220612[1].jpg (41 KB, 450x564) Image search: [Google]
Hi+am+denny_d5b028_5220612[1].jpg
41 KB, 450x564
>>26555815
For a second I thought that was DENNY
>>
>>26557581
WE WUZ ASTRONAUTZ N SHIEET
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 470x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 470x586
>>26558732
Ebil Whitey shouldn't be allowed to be successful n' SHIEEET! BLAME WHITEY! DA JEWS IS GOOD BOYZ DEY DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
>>26559032
USA are such hypocrites, they are up everyone's asses with bases yet when the Soviets had one little base in Cuba they nearly started WW3 over it.
>>
>>26557119
that's a good theory
>>
>>26559238
The Nubians did win one of the wars and conquer Egypt. So yes, we wuz kangs briefly.
>>
>>26559474
They control media and some finance, yes, but most billionaires in the US are still white Christian men.

The very richest actually benefit from destructive Jewish media control and financial abuses.
>>
>>26559614
Nubians have Caucasoid skulls.
>>
>>26558324
you say that, but most of them were also perfectly happy to destroy their local way of life (and their own economy) by buying things like guns, and metal, and nails.
>>
>>26559614
Eastern, Sudanese Africans are historically and genetically very distinct from West and Central Africans though. You can tell just by looking at them.

Most Africans in the Americas are from West and Central Africa.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 800x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 800x888
>>26559620
>falling for the 1%=bad meme

Stupid goy. It's not the 1% that's fucking us over, it's the fed. They're the ones who caused the recession fucking with the interest rate and Kike shills like Bernie want to give them more money.

>Not only in Yellen a Kike, the faggot before her was a Kike
>>
>>26559614
'We wuz kangz'

Maybe some of you who were descended from the pharaohs

But the rest of you are descendants of peasants and slaves hahaha

I guess slavery is in your DNA!

HA
HA
HA
>>
>>26558324
You think native Americans/Africans/etc. wouldn't have invaded white countries if they'd developed the technology to sail around the world?

>>26559655
Exactly, tribes would willingly use European help to attack their enemies. Black kingdoms in Africa became rich selling other black people to Europeans.
>>
>>26555815
That guy looks like that one very particular Jewish YouTube guy who sticks dragon dildos up his ass and plays Fallout 4.
>>
>>26559357
Ok I can believe it's really all about getting one over Russia, the Assad situation made it obvious but why is the USA still doing this when it is backfiring so spectacularly. New York got blown up FFS, when will they realize this is retarded foreign policy?
>>
>>26558080
The huns would have taken over the world anon and everybody would be asian. You have no idea what they've done to us. All black people would be lined up and slapped to dead with a stick while they laugh their eyesockets out while you are all dying of horrible genetically manipulated plagues. No exceptions anon we would all be asians. White people weren't half as evil as these fucks were.
>>
>>26559711
But many of the 1% benefit from the Federal Reserve and the current financial system.

What I'm trying to say is that the Jews in finance were let in by rich non-Jews because they are helpful to them.
>>
File: Sudanese man.jpg (43 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
Sudanese man.jpg
43 KB, 360x235
>>26559686
OMFG
I cannot believe it, Everytime an African nation is pointed out as having achieved something someone comes out with "they weren't really black", this is standard for Egyptians and to a lesser extend the Ethiopians but saying the fucking Sudanese aren't really black I just don't even......
>>
>>26555815
>that subtle /pol/bro
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 592x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 592x430
>>26559822
>But many of the 1% benefit from the Federal Reserve and the current financial system.

How Britbong? How! Forcing banks to lower interest rates for low income negro families that end up defaulting on their mortgage helps no one; creating bubbles that end up popping in 2.2 seconds causes recessions.
>>
>>26557091
mourning is that you
>>
>>26559820
>Romans lost the war
>Huns left Europe of their own volition
>Whites saved the world
>>
File: THE ZION POST.jpg (88 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
THE ZION POST.jpg
88 KB, 600x423
>>26557097
>it's not real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QqgNcktbSA
>the most prestigious university in america
>>
>>26557091
We are already racist to aliens, putting them in horror films probing anuses just because they are grey.
>>
File: image.png (453 KB, 1600x1107) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453 KB, 1600x1107
>>26559856
>posts south sudanese general
>Nilotic niggers who spent their time fucking cows in the sun are capable of taking over Egypt

There are many, many Sudanese tribes (thanks to the British drawing lines willy nilly), but if they aren't Nubian or Sudanese Arabs they didn't really have much of a part in the Egyptian invasion.

Nubians literally referred to themselves as 'the Ethiopians'
>>
>>26557097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE38dLxapVo
>>
>>26559928

Isn't Fox notorious for being right-wing as fuck?
>>
>>26557097
Pure coincidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
>>
>>26559802
>new york got blown up ffs

Last I checked it's still there. 9/11 was the only oversight on the part of the US, and even that helped the US immensely in a lot of ways by giving them a free pass to increase their military involvement in the Middle East. The chances of anything on the scale of 9/11 every happening again are pretty much zero. Keep in mind that the majority of people killed by Islamic terrorists are people in Middle Eastern countries. Terrorists do much more damage to the Muslim world than to the US or Europe.

War itself is a business for the US too. Plenty of people get very rich from selling weapons and oil to power planes and tanks.
>>
File: 135235623626.png (156 KB, 750x285) Image search: [Google]
135235623626.png
156 KB, 750x285
>Literally ITT
>>
>>26559856
>posting blue nile rebel
>literally only considered sudanese because old baba bashir needs their oil

they look nothing like that

t. clockmaker kid
>>
>>26559998
So, are you saying you hate the Jews like a normal, non-brainwashed adult, orrr
>>
>>26555815
>foreigners freely hate us
Because of our military presence across the globe. We have a tendency to intervene in conflicts that don't involve us. This has more often than note resulted in unfavorable social or political changes to other nations, even making us indirectly responsible for genocide.

>our own people hate us
Not really. We're just an incredibly diverse country without a single cultural identity. So many cultural and religious backgrounds aren't necessarily bound to see eye-to-eye on everything.

I think people tend to blow this out of proportion.

>we gave them everything
Give whom what?

>we allowed them into our society
Who? If you're referring to immigration policies, we're all immigrants.

>now we fall
...?
>>
A Russian town beat and jailed all of their "refugees", I think we should just man up and start pummeling all of the unruly minorities again.
>>
>>26559856
Are we sure that's what the Nubian elite looked like? Sudan is incredibly ethnically diverse.

Besides, no one said Nubians weren't black, just that they're very historically removed from most of the black people in the US who try and identify with them.

Also when you use "OMFG" it's clear you're a woman.
>>
>>26559972
>Makes money off of death and suffering
Greatest country in the world huh?
>>
File: 1454289564389.jpg (130 KB, 1005x566) Image search: [Google]
1454289564389.jpg
130 KB, 1005x566
>See a "ugh white people baka" post
>From a white person

It'd be funny if I didn't see it so often
>>
File: 6346236.gif (1 MB, 620x566) Image search: [Google]
6346236.gif
1 MB, 620x566
>>26560053
>/pol/ memes
>normal

KEK, God hates you. It's not because of Jews because your life is such shit. Remember that, neckbeard
>>
>>26559967
Yeah, what's your point?

There are plenty of right-wing Jews.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 420x420
>>26560093
This is what the average Nubian looks like. You can tell from their odd looking facial structure (really prominent cheekbones). Sudanese Arabs are the majority though, and they're a mix of a shit ton of phenotypes.
>>
>>26559914
They still left us with years and years of death anon.
>>
File: being_white.jpg (207 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
being_white.jpg
207 KB, 500x673
The pendulum will eventually swing back the other way and when it does, coloreds and leftists will get BTFO.

Daily reminder that the last time whites were truly pissed off at another race we nuked one of their cities then after seeing how destructive that was, we nuked another one of their cities a few days later just for lolz.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 580x785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 580x785
>>26560131
Yeah, yeah. Jews get special treatment for no reason, they were expelled 110 times for laughs, they control our government as a fluke, Hitler killed 6 gorrilon of them because he smoked meth.
>>
>>26560109
Every major power has done it.

The difference is that the US tries to obscure and defend it.

Most other empires throughout history were more open about their killing and destruction.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 470x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 470x586
>>26560216
whoo lag
>>
File: image.jpg (371 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371 KB, 1600x2812
It's juz a meme guise, jus a well documented meme
>>
File: 1443991471457.jpg (74 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1443991471457.jpg
74 KB, 500x483
>>26560254

Der juden will get their comeuppance as well
>>
>>26560184
Yeah, that's what I expected. I register him as "white".

That head shape and facial structure is "whiter" than some white people's.
>>
>>26560216
Yeah, and in two generations that country surpassed us in all metrics, and is now one of the few developed countries where it's okay to be openly proud of your race and heritage, and not admit refugees.
>>
>>26559967
>he doesn't understand the art of backing both sides
>>
>>26557650
such as?

orignal
>>
>>26560320

It's also a country of suicidal NEETs with an impending population crisis (there will be way too many old people for younger generations to support)
>>
File: 1455104355074.jpg (1 MB, 4621x2914) Image search: [Google]
1455104355074.jpg
1 MB, 4621x2914
>>26557097

It's very real. Read about the frankfurt school, then look around you.
>>
>>26560410
If it really gets that bad, they'll just start letting in poor Chinese and Filipinos to take care of people, like what the US and Europe have already done.
>>
>>26559943
>>26560093
The Egyptians clearly drew them black as shit. Racists say Africans never achieved anything, I point out an instance of Africans achieving something, racists come out with "BUH they were form a different part of Africa to African Americans" So why did you not just start your argument by saying African-Americans never achieved anything? If you did then I would point out thea tthe current president of the USA is African-American and then you will say "BUHH he's half white" and then I will point out a mixed race African-American criminal whose crimes was solely blamed on him being a "nigger" and the cherry-picking goes on and on forever more.
>>
>>26560184
>>26560296
Wow he is literally the same type of person that you like to describe as "niggers flooding Europe" yet suddenly after I pointed out their conquest of Egypt they are now "honourary whites". I really hope you guys are joking around because no-one can be this deluded.
>>
>>26560216
It is very highly likely that Asians will be nuking the West in future so keep on thinking you won the race war when China, North Korea and Iran have nukes aimed at you
>>
>>26560433
The connections between these things are flaky at best.

All these SJWs are mainly salty over actual racism, they then snap at the slightest thing that might be racism while some socios take advantage of their fears and whip them up into a frenzy.

The root of the problem is liberals. Multicultrualism resulted in ghettos when really all the coloreds should have been treated as individuals, free to assimilate here and practice their culture there as they see fit. All we needed were true american values all along. Instead we have italians here, latins there, jews in NY and LA, negros in the ghetto, irish, chinamen, japs, the hun, all these races sticking together and plotting against us, it's a mess, it is not a good model for the future

what we need is a cosmopolitan capitalist class composed of the most intelligent middle classes and upwards
>>
>>26560723
It was the liberals who banned non-whites from white areas forcing them int ghettos right?
>>
>>26557119
Glubb was a good read, glad to know another anon has read it.

>we were born too late to do anything other than watch the west falter through the age of decadence
>>
>>26560677
>nuke economic partner
>when they could instead build up control of American finances/land/businesses and profit
>>
>>26555815
I'm mostly curious why women are universal supporters of this type of thing.

Is it because they are fucking stupid at politics and more powerful interest groups are controlling them, or is this self-destructive, irresponsible "nothing really matters xD" nihilism just part of woman's nature?
>>
>>26556996
>People before 60
>educated

It's like you're not even trying. I mean ofc there is a HELL LOT of bullshit in medias and schools nowadays but most non-rich pre-1950 people were barely able to write (at least talking about USA and a lot of EU countries)
>>
>>26560956
I'd say its because they lack the logical ability that men have. Instead, they use the emotions and senses in order to make decisions.
>>
>>26559914
They didn't leave on their own volition, when Attila died they had to leadership and dissipated.
>>
>>26555815
I always laugh at these because I know what would happen in a world without men: women would go insane because no one's giving them endless, unconditional attention 24/7 anymore. It would take about a week for them to destroy the society men have spent thousands of years building.
>>
>>26560956
women are ruled by emotions

women are also great indicators of whether a civilization/culture has failed or not, as they invariably start to defect when they think the original 'tribe' they belonged to is weak
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.