[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one embarrassing thing you did when you were younger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 40
File: stupudding.png (298 KB, 482x347) Image search: [Google]
stupudding.png
298 KB, 482x347
>that one embarrassing thing you did when you were younger that will haunt you forever

What was it r9k?
>>
my neighbor was talking about monkeys playing on a roof and im just like wtf lol and went along with it but he was really talking about my friend and i who had went on top of his house.
>>
>>26554139
made a fool of myself in front of my entire highschool (400+ people)
>>
There are many things I regret, but nothing that was especially embarrassing with a lasting effect. I suppose I made a few mistakes with women that didn't do wonders for my morale in future endeavors of the heart. I always seem to make an ass of myself with the ladies.
>>
>>26554139
Got caught picking my nose in fifth grade on the bus, everyone made fun of me.
>>
>>26554139
>Farted loudly in class once.
>Become known as the fart kid for the rest of the year.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x366
>>26554957
This. It slipped out while I was falling asleep in class.
>>
>>26554139
ask my mom what avagina was, during dinner, in front of guess
>>
I cant remember anything that i did but i know ive done dumb shit. But whenever i laugh weird or make a noise really loud in class. I sit there and think about what ive done
>>
File: 1455245158228.gif (964 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1455245158228.gif
964 KB, 450x253
>>26554139
>in my room, window open
>hear other girls from school walking and talking outside
>"Yeah, I'm in class with her. I saw her put her hand in her underwear, pull it out, lick her fingers, and then pick her nose and eat it for the rest of class."
>"Ew!"
>it was all true
>wanted to run out there and stare them down
>just sat there as they went on

As I repress this memory, it gives me hope that it was just a bad dream.
>>
File: pepe57.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
pepe57.gif
173 KB, 600x630
>9th grade
>playing kickball in gym class
>suck at PE games, but no choice to opt out
>finally its my turn to kick
>"pitcher" rolls the ball my way
>originally plan to bunt, but decide to kick full power to impress my oneitis
>swing leg as hard as possible
>miss the ball entirely
>fall on my ass as the ball rolls harmlessly behind me
>everyone laughs

I've had a lot of embarrassing moments in my life, but this one sticks out.
>>
>>26554210
What did you do anon?

originaldo tbqhwyf
>>
>>26554978
>Be in retard class for underachieving kids in 7th grade
>basically four desks in a small closet with me and some popular kids that I got along with
>Fall asleep after doing work
>Wake up on the verge of a huge fart and immediately clench my asshole
Averted disasster
>>
got caught making out with my cousin in my grandparent's bed by my dad
>>
>>26554139
>that one embarrassing thing you did when you were younger that will haunt you forever

I guess it was wetting my pants. In my defense I had a bladder problem where the neck of my bladder wouldn't close completely so I'd let some piss trickle out. I got into a habit of nonchalantly running my hand across my crotch to see if I had wet myself.

When I was 14 I had surgery to correct it but now decades later I still unconsciously swipe my hand across my crotch checking to see if I pissed myself.
>>
File: 1444895799622.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1444895799622.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>26554139
I pissed my pants at my locker in school in front of like one hundred people when I was 12.

After that I got moved to a locker that was in a less crowded area and was known for a while as the kid who pissed in his locker.
>>
>>26555096
I did that all the time in elementary school
>>
>>26555194
>Some kid named Timmy pissed himself during story time while sitting down on the linoleum floor in 3rd grade
I'll never forget his face and all the kids running away from his piss puddle. Thank god I hated sitting on the floor and would just stay in my chair
>>
File: lightning figure.jpg (66 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
lightning figure.jpg
66 KB, 480x640
>>26555110
gym class was the worst time for any robot
i have one a lot like yours

>7th or 8th grade gym
>volleyball unit
>was actually quite good, due to not being a manlet
>wanted to really make a good impression so as to not be picked last
>stress levels rise
>also co-ed gym because our pool was down at the time
>even more stress from grills
"okay so we do overhand serves now faggots"
>no idea how to do this
>get the ball, attempt to do an over hand serve to beat them all
>never done this but whatever
>miss the ball, full force of my chubby body goes with it
>just kinda fucking flop and fall somehow
>half the gym starts laughing
>they all heard, there was a huge noise
"how the fuck did you even manage to do that anon, you just kinda dropped"
>>
>>26555257
>7th or 8th grade gym
>volleyball unit
>was actually quite good, due to not being a manlet

I was shit at volleyball and I was the tallest kid in my class
>>
>elementary school
>had one of those ice cube packet things
>decided to take it with me after lunch and play with it in class
>started squeezing it under my desk and it exploded, splashing me in the face and getting all over my stuff
>nobody knew that I had it with me and glanced over with this what the fuck are you doing look
>>
>>26554139
>>that one embarrassing thing you did when you were younger that will haunt you forever

>implying there was only one thing
>>
File: 1454627222788.png (781 KB, 615x828) Image search: [Google]
1454627222788.png
781 KB, 615x828
none of you know true pain.
When I was about 8, I saw that someone I was unironically stalking was standing in their back yard just staring, doing nothing
I then proceeded to slowly climb over the wall, trying to get them to notice me, but trying to make sure they didn't at the same time, if that makes sense. I was then about 6 feet away from them and silently staring at them for approximately 6 minutes and I could almost literally smell their fear and general discomfort, since they just knew me as that little autismo creep who lives next to them at that point in time. They finally turned to look at me slightly and had this incredibly creeped out expression and I immediately attempted to climb back over the wall, but my tiny, weak baby arms could not accomplish this, so I ended up struggling and waiting there the entire time before my father came out and saw I was there and had to help me back over, all the while, the person was silently looking in the other direction, still standing in the same spot.

To this day, I still unironically stalk and obsess over people, learn everything I possibly can about them, follow them, ask about them, etc., but I now know the incredible importance of not letting them see you or even know you exist while at the same time, wishing they would be your waifu/husbando and fantasizing about a relationship with them.

TL;DR when I was way younger, I obsessed over a girl who was way older than me and had no concept of someone not liking me, so I was consistently too close to them and that lead to a moment in which I literally became the biggest sperg on the planet and I still want to die because of it.
>>
>>26555276
autism trumps height, cunt
>>
>Terrible Fall allergy
>Once sneezed into my hand during allergy season and a huge pile of snot shot out
Nobody saw it though, I held my hand to my face for like two minutes then got up and told the teacher I had a nosebleed then washed in the bathroom.Nerve wracking few minutes
Only time I let myself slip was in gym class 8th grade or so and I farted while doing sit ups while someone was holding my legs and my crush was next to me
Crush just laughed though, she was a nice girl. Had a twin that was a cunt but she was perfect and always nice as fuck
>>
File: 12452145.jpg (45 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
12452145.jpg
45 KB, 483x504
>>26554139
>Have this autistic trait of jumping and running like a retard while imagining things
>Start doing it, parents aren't home
>Suddenly sister comes with a few friends
>They all see me jumping in my trousers with my tongue outside my mouth
>They gave me the weirdest look ever
>Sister just said "don't pay attention to him, he's just weird like that"
>Hide in my room in shame until they left
That memory will haunt me forever, even worse it's knowing that my sister probably remembers it too.
>>
>>26555335
I mean underpants* not trousers.
>>
>>26554210
post the greentext pls

uihefgyehbjioief9u8ygyfucktgerobot
>>
>be years ago
>be 15
>neighbor girl is 16
>gorgeous italian girl, nice body
>really like her
>hang around with her
>I like her more than she likes me (i.e. friendzone)
>hang together every day
>one day I go autistic and offer her $5 if she'll come with me to my garage and show me her tits
>that's the last day she hung around with me
>known as the "five dollar kid" after that
>years later she gets married
>all her old friends invited to wedding
>except for the "five dollar kid"
>>
>>26554139
i was doing gay stuff with my cousin. we would touch each other's dicks, wank together and once i put my dick in his mouth and touched his pooper with my dick
can't explain why, it all seemed so normal
>>
File: pepe.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>26555335
>with my tounge outside my mouth
>>
>In like 4th grade and I hated my fucking teacher
>got pissed at her once and cried and crawled under my desk and wouldn't get out
>>
File: pepe14.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe14.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
I have another one about gym class

>playing badmitton
>the one sport I'm actually good at
>by the grace of kek, paired on a team with my oneitis
>start playing
>the other team pops the shuttlecock way up in the air
>mychance.jpg
>go in swinging at full throttle for a spike
>smash my oneitis in the face, breaking her nose
>blood everywhere

She missed a few days of school after that, and her friends yelled at me.
>>
>>26555335
>jumping and running like a retard while imagining things
what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>26555404
>tounge
here's the real autism
>>
>Be at family reunion
>Playing football with some other kids, I'm like 14 or 15
>For some reason throw football hard as fuck at some 10 year old's face after game is over
>Wasn't even angry, It was just like a natural reaction, Like I did it without feeling, like a robot
>He cries and tells his dad
>Feel really bad about it and hang out with him the rest of the reunion
Feel bad about that
>>
>>26555289
I obsess over "famous" people all the time but never over a normal person. I wonder what causes it
>>
>>26555555
checking this get. post is pretty dumb but those are some very nice numbers.
>>
>>26555568
i never asked for this judgement
>>
>>26555555
you have wasted digits you are going to burn in hell for eternity you miserable, wretched soul.
>>
>>26555555
It's probably similar to obsessing over repeating digits.
>>
>>26555502
Sorry, I'm a filthy spic who doesn't know english well.
>>26555480
That I jump while imagining happy things
>>
>>26555597
>I jump while imagining happy things
what the actual fuck this is weird, what age were you?
>>
>>26555461
>badminton
>10th grade
>badminton unit
>fucking used to love it
>is a fun game
>but this day fucked me up senpai
>iv always been a tall chubby kid
>height was good in the game
>but i didnt move much due to fat
>anyway were playing a match and the one kid shoots the birdie up way high and far back
>i see this as my moment to bullet it back
>start to backpedal to get the birdie
>fucking hyper extend my knee
>drop to the ground in the worst amount of pain id ever been in
>people just laughing
>im holding back tear trying to act like its no big deal
>walk on it though out day with some of the worst pain iv ever experienced
>teachers i told after they asked why im walking or flinching would say "oh get over it, in my day playing football..."
>why the fuck did i do this to myself
>still hurts to this day, i think i may have done more than just hyper extend it
>if only i wasnt so autistic i could of fixed it and not still be fucked up
>>
File: 1455670438269.jpg (522 KB, 3300x2280) Image search: [Google]
1455670438269.jpg
522 KB, 3300x2280
>>26555555
that FUCKING GET
this is the person who wrote that experience, by the way. I honestly don't know what causes me to obsess over a normal person. They don't even have to be attractive. I just see and hear them somewhere and something clicks and it's almost like I wish that I was them, like I want to be a part of them.
It's legitimately very painful at times, so it's not like it's a cool thing, but I refuse to get "help" for something so trivial when there are people with real problems around me
>>
>>26555606
I was 10 I think, maybe 11.
I still do it, but I live alone now, so I'm safe.
>>
>>26555289
I have the same problem here and that made me a complete social outcast in both high school and college, and even people who I hadn't stalked and barely interacted with ran away from me just because I said "hi"
>>
>>26555555
Just show them the digits and youll be forgiven
>>
>>26555625
I mean there's not too much of a difference between getting obsessed over normal people and more famous people, do you obsess because you want to be like them or because you're attracted to them? Personally I get both... It's always bugged me because it always leaves me unsatisfied, as I move on from each obsessive phase quite quickly.
>>
The last 10 years of my life have been one big embarrassment.
>>
>>26555096
>>26555206
>>26554923
I never understood how a kid could pick their nose in public and I always associated it with being braindead. Didn't your mom teach you not to do it?
>>
>>26554139
Im pretty sure this haunts him more than me. he basically sucked my dick twice and all i gave him was one peepee touch. his dick was like a childs dick and mine was like adult sized even tho he was older.
>>
i took a shit and piss in a thin cardboard box and then put it next to my bed. this was when i was like 8 or 10. then i bragged to my brother about it. then a couple days later i complained to my mom that my room smelled bad, and she was like, "is it from that box you took a crap in? michael told us." and i was super embarrassed. then i went and got the box and had to walk past them in the living room and throw it in the trash outside.

this whole story is so fucking retarded. i went to an ivy league school and im a total normie--there's no excuse for me at any age to be retarded enough to shit in a box and then just leave it next to my bed... for DAYS. and then complain to my mom that my room smelled bad, like i didnt know what it could have been from. what the fuck, me? i don't even.
>>
File: smugwojakdubs.png (44 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakdubs.png
44 KB, 800x400
>>26555555
This permutation of numbers is arranged so that the 6 last terms are the same and thus are nice.
>>
File: 1455267387898.png (821 KB, 1594x1700) Image search: [Google]
1455267387898.png
821 KB, 1594x1700
>>26555668
I'm not certain. It must stem from something stereotypical like being uncomfortable in my own skin, which I guess I'll end up working through some day.
I suppose it feels at first like they're someone you really want to be for any reason and you start to envision yourself as that person, while sometimes instead thinking about how it would be to be yourself, but in a relationship with them. Then it gets confusing and it's almost like you're them, but you know you're not really them at the same time and you try to keep up with them and be an integral part of their life in some way so it would be like being them, but being in a relationship without them knowing? It doesn't really make sense, but that's what came out when I began to think about it.
Honestly, I suppose that such things have only been remedied in the past by me going too far and either finding out things about them that mean they probably wouldn't like me, which leads to self esteem issues that never really go away and lead to self destruction near the beginning
or
thinking about them gets to be way too much and I feel like I'm going insane, so I forcibly pry myself away from them over the course of many months. It's like having a new addiction every year, but none of them ever really go away
>>
>>26555727
Spent more time by myself than with other people, and no one tells you to stop if you're doing it by yourself. That's when the habit forms. Plus I didn't really notice people around me, so it felt like I was alone in a comfy way most of the time.
>>
>>26555633
truly, it's something that has the ability to completely ruin your reputation. Luckily, I've never been caught in my teen or adult years, so nobody has ever known that I do that stuff.
>>
In 1st or 2nd grade once a week we had a computer class and the teacher would talk loudly and kinda go a little too fast for me so I always thought she was yelling because she was angry at me and one day I just cried.

But look at me now, I'm on the computer all day.
>>
File: 1445811684228.jpg (55 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
1445811684228.jpg
55 KB, 465x700
my mother found a sex story of mine i wrote about my cousin and her dog......
>>
>got into the jerking craze with some old neighborhood friends
>made videos
>went to teen clubs
>in a crowd of 200
>they make a circle
>they push me out
>i had really long hair
>had to jerk dance for like 2 minutes
>stumble off
>completely numb from the horror
>>
File: 1454100052017.jpg (66 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1454100052017.jpg
66 KB, 482x427
>>26555615

This one gets me man... I was the big tall kid too. My knees were constantly giving up during sports and shite, eventually got surgery to fix it thankfully. The worst was when people laughed as you were in some pretty intense pain rolling on the ground.
>>
>>26555289
i don't know why but your story sounds creepy as fuck
>>
File: this_is_nice.gif (16 KB, 205x274) Image search: [Google]
this_is_nice.gif
16 KB, 205x274
>>26555555
These repeating digits are beautiful, thanks for posting these amazing doubles anon.
>>
>7th grade
>wherewillyoubewhendiarrheastrikes.jpg
>skip school to go home and free myself
>can't hold till I get home
>go behind a building
>oh sweet release
>notice there are cameras
>hope no one saw that...

It doesn't really haunt me, but probably the most embarrassing thing I've ever done.
>>
>>26555447
I think I fucking know you m8
>>
>>26554139
Ate my own semen and told my classmates that I did it because it looked like boogers and I like boogers
>>
File: 1452701842641.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1452701842641.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
>>26556172
Thanks. I needed to vomit.
>>
> In school, 6 years old.
> Teacher shows us a film
> Need to pee
> Too autistic to interrupt
> Hold it in. Can't
> Let it go, warm piss flows down my legs.
>>
File: 1444856848658.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1166) Image search: [Google]
1444856848658.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1166
>>26555335
the first ever text post on the internet to make me laugh, not just do the nose air thing
>>
>>26555110
>playing softball for PE in 7th grade
>miss all 3 swings
>go behind a tree and cry
>all the jocks are standing around me trying to make me feel better
>>
File: potatoed.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
potatoed.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>26555555
fuck me, checked
>>
>>26556257
at least they werent bullying you for it, m9
>>
File: pepe72.jpg (72 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
pepe72.jpg
72 KB, 550x535
>14 years old
>family gets a new dog
>dog likes to hump blankets when we pick them up
>be pulling a blanket around for him to chase one day
>he starts humping it
>notice his penis is out when I pull it away
>lean over to look at it because weird fuck
>mom walks in
>sees me studying the dog's weiner
>I run away before she can say anything
>hide in room for a few hours
>she never mentions it
>>
File: 1445807255991.jpg (23 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1445807255991.jpg
23 KB, 582x600
>>26555597
>That I jump while imagining happy things
jesus this is hilarious to imagine
>>
File: 1455157847558.jpg (161 KB, 960x758) Image search: [Google]
1455157847558.jpg
161 KB, 960x758
>>26554139
Ran around with a gorilla mask on one lunch period in middle school. Everyone actually found it funny except for some younger grade girls, who just stared. Made the mistake of wanting to surprise the women working in the office, who got pissed at me when I opened the door and demanded I take the mask off. Didn't help that there was a special needs kid in there. Was pretty funny though, they all visibly jumped when they saw me.
>>
>>26555480
it means get the fuck out normalscum
>>
>>26554139
I took a picture with a load of girls on a project with something i never helped with
>>
File: bombs internally.jpg (15 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
bombs internally.jpg
15 KB, 224x225
>went on a date with a girl
>said nothing the whole time pretty much
>every time she tried to get me to talk, I basically just said something to get me out of the conversation
>she 'broke up' with me literally the following night

>tried to ask out a girl near the end of the school year
>friend told me to just go up to her, kiss her, and ask her out
>she was overhearing us since it was like a small as fuck classroom
>the second I walked in her direction next she basically yelled "NO NO NO"

I can't think of any more right now thankfully I've repressed the rest.
>>
>>26556389
holy shit this is awesome anon. i wish you had went to my school
>>
File: 1450482497348.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1450482497348.png
440 KB, 645x1260
For some reason most events before about the age of 13 are a blur, like I selectively forgot nearly everything I could and I don't remember the reason why. I just know that I was a happy kid at home but when I was outside I didn't speak to anyone.
I do remember a few moments
>Elementary school
>used to love watching history channel documentaries at home since I had no friends to play with in the neighborhood
>see documentary on WW2, thousands of people marching, flags with Swastikas on them
>"wow that symbol looks cool"
>try to draw it to the best of my ability in my notebook, drawing it over and over again
>end up putting it on permanent marker on my folders
>teacher sees this, has a meltdown in the middle of class
>I was a goody two shoes who never did anything to bring notice to myself or get in trouble, so being chewed out in front of the class was more than I could bear
>hysterically crying while being lectured in front of the whole class about drawing swastikas in my notes
>brought in front of the principal, parents called, fortunately they realized it was just a mistake but I got in trouble anyway
>dad took me out to get ice cream afterwards so it wasn't all bad

Also remember another story from about 2nd grade. I was a squeamish kid and brought my own lunch to school because the school food was disgusting. I actually couldn't watch other people eat so I just stared at my bag instead. anyway one day I got chicken with a roll, loved the chicken but when I ate the roll I felt sick. Ended up puking onto my tray and instead of carrying it I just thre my tray onto the girl in front of mines tray, spilled my puke all over her and then ran.
>>
>>26556439
Your friend sounds autistic as fuck to suggest that any girl will allow anyone to just go up to them and kiss them

I mean, especially in this day and age, you could get like a life sentence for "kiss rape"

>That probably exists...
>>
File: 1439669241685.gif (395 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439669241685.gif
395 KB, 500x500
>>26556501

I was in 5th grade I believe during this? That would have made the year...2006 or 2007 I think? I remember I was gonna ask her out to see the new Pirates of the Carribean movie with me.

So it wasn't a time of SJWs back then at all. And even the kid who told me's girlfriend said I should do that, because that's apparently how they went out together.

Fuck that manlet teenager though he's probably a chad right now.
>>
>>26556559
Man, wish i could head back into those days, never really got the chance to look at it
>>
>>26554139
I've systematically repressed all of my memories from birth through 12th grade. I only remember what has happened in college and even then only if it's happened in the last week. Sometimes and old memory claws it's way out. Then I have to squash it again.
>>
>be me playing british bulldog at school, 9 years old
>run from one end of field to the other and the people who are it try to catch you and then you're it with them
>try to be sneaky and walk and run when they see me
>start running. girl chasing a boy (a future chad)
>dont notice them
>chad runs past
>girl runs straight into me
>big guy 4u
>she bounces off
>i keep running cos getting caught isnt part of my plan
>next day
>in lesson, teacher of girl comes in, tells me infront of entire class that she broke her shoulder when she ran into me
>socially dead in the water from then on

Was already picked on at school but this made it worse.
>>
>>26556803
>>i keep running cos getting caught isnt part of my plan

kek
>>
>>26555606
thats pretty normal, like pretending that you are a dragon or a cat and just runnign around in your fantasy
>>
>>26556803
gud meme tho
>>
>>26555879
post it

fuckyourobot
>>
>>26555555
This GET is actually the most autistic thing ITT.
>>
>>26556938
ayy lmao m8, that was 9 years ago I dont have it anymore
>>
>penis inspection day
>all my friends go in and come out without incident
>my turn
>head inspector is a really fucking hot nurse
>no no no no
>feel it start to rise
>whyboner.jpg
>head inspector smirks as she's inspecting it
>walk out pretending nothing happened
>be known as "the kid who got a boner during Penis Inspection" from that day forward
>>
>>26555184
JEEZE
>>
>>26557103
>penis inspection

dropped
>>
>>26554139

I was quite curious of who was circumsized and who was not, I also enjoyed showing people the difference.

>I am not gay.
>I still live in the same neighbourhood.
>>
>>26556489
I would have sued that fucking faggot teacher and school district for belief discrimination if I was your parents.
>>
>>26556968
start flexing those memory muscles then m8
>>
>>26555379
>>one day I go autistic and offer her $5 if she'll come with me to my garage and show me her tits

i wanted to do something like this in the near future

thank you for warning me
>>
>>26555335
>Have this autistic trait of jumping and running like a retard while imagining things

Shit is that really an indicator of autism? I guess I'd better get checked out...
>>
Drew a dick cumming in ms paint and the teacher yelled at me in front of the whole class
>>
>>26556313
>>14 years old

thats why your story is weird
>>
>be me 2nd grade
> built awesome tree fort with two buddies
>black girl who no one talks to (and only black girl in my school) asks if she can play with us
>lolwut
>betterthinkofsomethingquick.avi
> "you can't come in because your skin in same color as poop"
> mfw suspended for 2 weeks
>>
>>26557350
H O L Y K E K
O
L
Y

K
E
K
>>
>>26555805
I can't remember the last time i laughed so hard from reading something on this shit site. Thanks, anon
>>
>>26557280
You thought fucking jumping and running while you think about something like a child didn't make you a total retard?
>>
at moments like this i thank god for my psychogenic amnesia

it's really hard for me to remember what even happened yesterday.
>>
>>26557568
Idk...its not like i ever did it in public....that's the difference, right?
>>
File: 1423598236557__1_.jpg (13 KB, 320x319) Image search: [Google]
1423598236557__1_.jpg
13 KB, 320x319
My dog licked my penis after I went pee when I was 7, and then I immediately told my father it felt good and stuff. Yeah, it's really cringe for me.
>>
>>26557278
good call, offering $5 for something like this is horrific.

make it at least $20
>>
>13 year old girl
>take carrot in shower to experiment
>forget carrot
>DAD FINDS CARROT
>makes carrot jokes to this day, am 21, kms
>>
File: 12111.jpg (36 KB, 498x351) Image search: [Google]
12111.jpg
36 KB, 498x351
>spending the night at my friends house
>he has a sister that I like
>get massive boner during the night
>I slip out of my friends room
>go to his sisters room
>I tell her that I like her
>she says "what do you want to do?"
>I say "I dunno lets cuddle"
>she says she doesn't want her dad to find out
>she tells me to leave
>I leave
>next morning she's at breakfast and says nothing
>every time I see her she never says anything

Fucking chirst that was the closest I ever got to another girl. I can't believe I actually did this but she told me that she liked me a couple years prior.
>>
>>26554139

I actually wrote her a poem. And I was turned down. Pls dont kill me /r9k/....

>It took guts to admit it here. the fucking ball dropping shame!
>>
>be me in kindergarten
>classrooms have tiny bathroom in them
>gottapee.jpg
>open door
>someone already sitting
>chinese girl named taylor
>in shock
>make eye contact for a solid 7 seconds
>don't close door
>head back to my seat
>teacher never noticed
>teacher yells at taylor
>i get off scot free
>taylor moves schools next year
>never even met another chinese girl in my life
>tfw closest i've ever been to seeing girl nude was in kindergarten bathroom
>>
>>26554139
my dad always wanted me to be in bed before 1 am so if he caught me going downstairs (the stairs were loud as shit) he would get angry. so I pissed in a bottle whenever i had to pull an all nighter for a school project. private school so program was always time consuming as shit. long story short my mom found them and she still brings it up.
>>
>>26557667
Nope, still autistic as fuck
>>
>>26555276
same here, I was 6'3'' in 8th grade. People made fun of me and all the short guys were made into chads.
>>
I got my dog to lick my cock while I gave her a bath because I thought it would be funny. I then told my parents and they stared at me with disgusted looks but I didn't get why. I was like eleven. When I was around six I used to walk around the house naked because clothes weren't comfy. I would roll around the floor too. One time I got a boner and asked them why my pp gets hard while I rolled around with an erection. They gave me a similar look of disgust and ignored my question. I cringe looking back at these memories frequently.

O yeah my grandma also walked in on me while I was fucking a pillow when I was 14. She just smiled and shut the door. Pretty cool of her not to make a big deal but I still cringe hard thinking of it and feel uneasy going to her house because I know that she knows.
>>
>>26555555
I don't get his number meme
>>
>>26558145
I cringed reading your post because of how shitty your parents are. What sort of parent can look at their kid asking why they get a boner and give them a disgusted look? You legitimately didn't know, that's fucked.
>>
File: dogs2.png (344 KB, 453x325) Image search: [Google]
dogs2.png
344 KB, 453x325
>be me in 3rd grade
>have crush on girl
>tell fat friend in bathroom
>he says he's going to tell her
>embarrassed.gif
>get a bright idea
>grab him by the collar of the shirt like tough guy in movies
>tell him not to tell or I'll beat him up
>he kicks my ass immediately
>I start crying and piss in my pants
>tells girl everything
>mfw
>>
File: disgusting m8.png (100 KB, 159x223) Image search: [Google]
disgusting m8.png
100 KB, 159x223
when i was 5 and my brother 3 i spread his butt in the living room and sniffed his bare asshole, everyone saw......
>>
File: 1444580747659.png (62 KB, 540x539) Image search: [Google]
1444580747659.png
62 KB, 540x539
>8th grade
>Day after 4/20/99
>Whole school assembly
>Remember something funny some kid said while lining up for assembly
>Burst out laughing while the teachers were discussing what happened the day before
>Parents called, couldn't return to lessons until the next day, eventually had to move school because I was too badly isolated by my peers because of me laughing
>>
>>26556803
What?

1) why would the teacher stop another teachers class just to do that...

2) why should you care, it's a game and it's her fault for not being careful
>>
>>26557216
i ask a couple buddies (inb4 reeee, im pretty much a cyborg with around 10 friends, so yeah) if they're circumsized or not and they were pretty good with it
>>
>>26558394
No I mean I asked to see their dick and whipped out mine. I was a kid.
>>
I was sleeping in the same bed as my parents until i was 9 pretty sure i fucked up there sex live lol
>>
>>26554139

Who else rejected every single bad childhood memory here? Life's never been easier.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 750x1070) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 750x1070
Just being cringey in general
>>
>shit my pants in grade one because teacher wouldn't let me go to the washroom
>pissed myself in karate class because instructor wouldn't let me go to the washroom
A lot more terrible things but I've repressed a lot of it
>>
>>26555335
Something similar happened to me when I was about 12. I was sitting in my mum's car pretending to drive it making revving noises and shit when suddenly my sister and her friends come out see me for the windowlicker I was/still am.
>>
>>26554139
>implying it was just one thing

i have fucking dozens of them m8, i get flashbacks of all the cringe shit i did whenever i don't have something else to distract me from it. when i see a word or image that reminds me of it i fucking cringe, and everytime i cringe i grab the nearest object to me and throw it as hard as i can or pull my hair out.
>>
File: spagettipepe.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
spagettipepe.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>15 years old
>school talent show
>autistic, so i think its a good idea to sing in frientds band
>200+ people at the event
>get super nervous and spill spaghetti during performance
>singing is terrible but we dont stop our set
>awkward as fuck as people watch in silence at me being an untalented autist
>we came in last place

pretty much the worst way you can start highschool, I showed my power level to virtually half the school. didnt stand a chance in highschool
>>
school dance valentines day, two girls thought i was cute enough to dance with TWO. and what did i do? i said no, and even as my friends AND the two girls who thought i was cute enough to dance with pulled me to the dance floor i fought them so hard until they eventually didnt want to try anymore.

thinking about it makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>26555727
its called assburger syndrome anon, jesus christ too many people on this board are ignorant to this shit.
>>
File: tumblr_m5424iKN7y1qcxo55o2_400.gif (972 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5424iKN7y1qcxo55o2_400.gif
972 KB, 300x169
>Coming out of my mom's vagina
>My enormous head gets lodged
>Almost kill both of us

In all my "just born" baby photos, I have a cone head and huge red marks in a big ring around my skull.
>>
>>26556913
>thats pretty normal

shut the fuck up asspie, no it's not.
>>
File: 1451217084048.jpg (108 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
1451217084048.jpg
108 KB, 1109x677
>>26555727
>in 11th grade english class
>35-40 people in the class
>seat was in a back row corner
>was picking my nose
>got a massive nosebleed
>paniced and held my nose over my open backpack
>teacher noticed and got whole class looking at me while I'm leaking as she escorts me out the door to go to nurses office
>stayed in nurses office for only 20 minutes or so
>was stupid enough to go back to class instead of just waiting for period to be over

I went to class high very often and I think some of my classmates just assumed I was snorting some drugs. There had to be atleast 1 kid in there that saw me picking my nose. Also not even close to the most embarrassing I've done~ I have like 10 lifetimes worth of embarrassment and I'm only 25
>>
File: 1454284455931.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
1454284455931.png
163 KB, 303x566
>>26555110
I have a gym story

>was in "internet school" for a year of high school
>you still had to go down to their building 1 day a week and P.E. twice a week at a park
>P.E was girls and boys
>we played softball 1 day
>I was playing outfield behind 1st base
>ball gets hit in the air my way and glass is slippery
>I slip back and fall flat on my back / ass
>ball is right next to my arm
>grab it and throw it aimlessly towards first base while I'm completely layed down straight on my back
>ball only travels about 15 feet and lands somewhere in between 1st and 2nd base where there is no one in the area
>the kid who hit the ball stopped at first base anyways because he was laughing so hard
>most of the class and coach was laughing too

I actually thought it was pretty funny too though
>>
>asked out the same girl twice in one year in 6th grade
>no one would shut up about it until 9th grade
>ive become a living joke to her
thats right ill order 1 timemachine
>>
>>26559713
>It's not braindead it's mentally challenged.

?????????
>>
>>26557999
please clap

I guess it's not like the 5s guy
>>
>>26559955
At least you got triple dubs
>>
File: Loins.jpg (92 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Loins.jpg
92 KB, 800x1000
>Girl liked me
>I liked her
>My friend was trying to hook me up with her since he knew I was an autist
>He couldn't just outright ask her for me since she would have then thought I was beta
>Friend instead kept on making subtle hints to the girl in class that I liked her, I was just feeling out for her to bite back so I could ask her out
>Friend finally just blurts out "Anon wants you as a girlfriend."
>She looks over at me
>"I-I don't want you as a girlfriend!"
>The entire class fell silent just as I yelled this, everyone looks at me
>Slowly fall back into my seat
>Legitimately consider suicide for about a week after this
>>
>>26559955
who has the picture that you have but instead its the doom hud with a shotgun pointed at them
>>
>>26559955
thats not that bad op
at least your mom never caught you mastubating because she didnt knock on the bathroom door while i was bathing
>>
>>26555110
I did this but I wound up kicking the ball so hard that it hit the part of the back wall that counts as a home run. Only cool thing I've ever done.
>>
>>26560208
the fuck is internet school?
>>
During my edgy phase that lasted a couple of years longer than it should have, I made a mutilated stick figure out of wood (why my parents never stopped me is a mystery). I had the brilliant idea to bring it to school to show people during woodworking. Luckily, I was earlier than anyone else and showed it to the wood teacher who was disgusted and told me to leave that kind of shit at home. I was in grade 9, what the fuck was wrong with me?
>>
>>26560641
"Online" school, kind of like taking a college class online. You log onto their website and do all your assignments for your classes when you want. And back then in 2006-2007 I was more busy playing WoW than doing most of my classwork
>>
>>26558106
Being short can be trumped by being Chad
>>
>>26555555
>I obsess over "famous" people all the time but never over a normal person. I wonder what causes it
Checked, WOW
>>
File: Flag.jpg (87 KB, 520x729) Image search: [Google]
Flag.jpg
87 KB, 520x729
>Be me, 19
>a senior in HS, I do the announcements over the intercom
>over 1200 kids hear my voice four times every day.
>One of my jobs is to do the pledge of allegiance.
>During AP exams last year, studying hard while doing pledge of allegiance for English Placement.
>Completely forget pledge of allegiance for a few seconds.
>Freestyle the rest
>Fuck me
>>
>>26557350
>Be little kid
>On McDonalds on balls pool
>Black kid there, we get into an argument for some reason
>He says im the color of a mop
>I say he is the color of shit
>Run to my mom and tell the story
>Can see his mom staring at me with him beside her

God damn niggers
>>
>>26561049
How did you get that job anon?
>>
>>26561361
The head of the English department says I have a really good voice despite being kinda quiet. I've been doing it for two years and I still have panic attacks every time I pick up the phone to speak every day. I only still do it because I'm really trying to get over my fear of people hearing me speak.
>>
>>26561049
>the pledge of allegiance

I can't believe this is a fucking thing in the US
>>
>>26557751
>experiment

elaborate please
>>
> that one embarrassing thing you did when you were younger that will haunt you forever
> that one embarrassing thing
> one

FUCKING NORMIES IF YOU AREN'T HAUNTED BY 90% OF YOUR CHILDHOOD YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26562012
It's fucking bullshit.

It's disconcerting that they make you say it before you know what pledge or allegiance mean.
Not to tip the fedora too hard, but they shit on the rights of every atheist with the 'under god' part.

The part that makes me most assmad is that even if you are not a us citizen you have to say it.

I was literally brought to the principal's office because I did not say it.
>>
File: 1451533920273.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1451533920273.gif
2 MB, 480x270
A lot of things. A LOT.
Worst one was a day or two after neighbor's father died of cancer. (She was a few years younger than me, friend of my sister)
The dad was a jokester and my mom was talking to her trying to cheer her up saying he is in heaven making jokes and referencing her own mother in the conversation.
I walk by and try to lighten the mood.
>"Wouldn't it be so cool if your dad came back as a zombie! Heh heh...."
Girls starts crying and runs away
Realize what ive done
Mom looks at me and starts saying "You know her dad died just yesterday....."
"Yeah, yeah I know... you dont have to say it..."
Walk to room
>MFW
>>
>>26562177
At all my schools they just wanted you to stand but you didnt have to say it
>>
>>26554139
Had a private webcam chat with some 50 year old guy when I was 14. Fingered my ass for him and watched him cum.
I told him I was looking for older men online and he said I had a pretty penis.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.