[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to the supermarket to buy poppy seeds. I asked staff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: poppyseed.jpg (175 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
poppyseed.jpg
175 KB, 800x599
I went to the supermarket to buy poppy seeds.

I asked staff member when they restock

>she knew what was up

Can I get in legal trouble for this?
>>
legal trouble for asking a grocery store employee when they'll restock on seeds?
no I don't think so
>>
>>26544696
No, lol stop being so paranoid. What exactly did she say?
>>
What would you get in trouble for?
>>
>getting in trouble for making bagels
TOPKIK
>>
>>26544696
>>she knew what was up
What does that even mean?
>Why, you looking for your next hit junkie?
>>
>>26545230
Basically poppy seeds like the ones in the supermarket or on a bagle are the seeds of the opium poppy. A very small amount of opium is coated on the seeds and if you take a large amount like around a pound or more and put them in a two litter with taoe water and lemon juice. Shake the fuck out of it for like half an hour then strain. You have opium tea. Done this plenty of times myself and only got strong effects a handful of times so its hit or miss
>>
>>26545295
It's that easy?
>considering going to store and giving the cashier a pokerface as they check out my basket of 20 jars of poppy seeds
>>
>>26545295
So what would you get in trouble for, asking when the seeds restock? You fucking paranoid schizo.
>>
>>26545339
I'm not the op you fucking cumbucket
>>
>>26545337
Look, shit can be dangerous and there has been a good amount of deaths because of the varying potencdo some research first and if you don't have an opiate tolerance start low. The effects of a strong batch of tea have lasted over 12 hours for me and I have a high opiate tolerance. Be fuck careful!
>>
Woah I didn't know

Thanks now I'll buy a shit ton of seeds and make tea and get high
>>
Amazon is your friend, faggot
>>
>>26545337
>>26545434
>tfw I shouldn't have explained this cause I just caused two opiate addictions
Trust me even with opium tea opiates are not a good path to go down. I'm not saying don't do it but have some self control with this.
>>
>>26544696
Are you trying to give yourself
>a lethal dose of morphine
>>
op you are a dumb fuck. those seeds have been soaked in alcohol to remove all alkaloids

what you think is happening is just a placebo.

enjoy wasting your money kid
>>
>>26545460
Well I dont live alone so if there's a chance that after I drink it one night and they come home the next to find me passed out and batshit off my rocker then I guess I couldn't even if I wanted to.
>>
>>26545496
I've gotten really fucked up off seeds from wholefoods. In the bulk section. Nodding itchy as fuck vomiting amazing euphoria. It's not placebo dude
>>
>>26544696
Please get this shit off /r9k/. Don't need neets ruining this, buying out stores, dying, raising red flags. At least with DXM, they never run out and will never outright ban it or stop stocking it despite blatant abuse.

Thankfully, most supermarket seeds are washed to shit and are barely active. It's certainly no secret anymore and not like the old days where you could still rely on local sources. Go to amazon or ebay for seeds.

Word of caution, this shit is severely addicting. Withdrawals are hell, more so with seeds than pills and other opis, and you will regret it. If you wouldn't take a bag of meth or heroin for fear of addiction, stay away from opium
>>
>>26545496
Implying a soak in alcohol will destroy morphine and codeine.

Lern2chemistry
>>
>>26545538
what if you just do it like once a month or something?
>>
>gain access to a decent amount of opiates after death of a parent
>tell myself I'll just use occasionally, make the supply last
>use daily for the past two months, finally down to my last few pills and start a taper

I'm on the last day of my week-long taper and holy fuck this sucks. I know this is pussy shit compared to a real habit but goddamn, my legs hurt like a motherfucker, I keep feeling like I'm gonna puke, and I have to shake it all off and act like nothing's wrong when going to school/in front of roommates. I'd rather just keep going at this point, but how the fuck is a borderline autist like me supposed to find a real drug dealer?
>>
>>26545798
it doesnt destroy them, it strips the seeds of it, leaving it in the alcohol

how fucking stupid are you, druggo?
>>
File: 1412968610880.jpg (383 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
1412968610880.jpg
383 KB, 1024x764
>>26545538
>>26545295
>>26545410
>>26545460
Holy fucking shit you faggots are retarded. Go to the fucking doctor and tell them you back hurts and get a Goddamn norco or hydrocodone.

What the fuck, are you all teenagers?
>>
File: retard.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>26546368
>hurrrrrduurrrrr it's legal therefore it doesnt do anything
>>
File: LIn2tiQ.png (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
LIn2tiQ.png
57 KB, 500x500
>>26546400
No, youre just fucking retarded. Buying possibly chemically treated seeds, going through an extraction process, wasting time and energy, being ignorant and hoping you don't kill yourself because you decided to act like a child and try some "legal highs xD".

You could find an opiate if you just asked random people on the street or go to the doctor like someone who isnt stupid, instead of being retarded and buying some fucking seeds thinking your gonna get WOAH SO HIGH. Opiates are NOT HARD to find, they are a fucking epidemic. Meanwhile youre talking about buying some fucking seeds...its legitimately fucking retarded

The stupidity is palpable. There is no excuse for this dumb shit unless youre a teenager, then your stupidity is admissable because its expected.
>>
>>26546368
Dude I need like 80 mgs of hydro at this point. Not to mention the mixture if opiates in opium is seriously the most satisfying high I've ever had. So fuck off basically. It beats oxycodone/morphone heroin, fentanyl, demerol, hydro morphone, and strait morphine pills. All snorted btw.
>>
>>26546551
>unrefined opium seed extract is better than pure opium
Confirmed for getting ripped off with fake, shitty, stepped on heroin.

>tfw remember youre talking to r9k

You mfs are hilarious
>>
>>26546642
The heroin is shit obviously. Sorry I'm not connected with a bunch of niggers like you. Most of the shit I've done was purchase off silkroad in like 2011 or 2012. I bought 5 grams of pure fentanyl at one point and was dissolving it in saline and made a nasl spray out of it. Fucking terrible stuff. I overdosed twice and one of my friends past away cause of this shit. So before you start acting like you're some drug kingpin or some shit remember you're on r9k. And also I meant as far as how pleasent the high was not how string it was
>>
File: B6XmDO1CcAE26bj.png (73 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
B6XmDO1CcAE26bj.png
73 KB, 290x189
>>26546716
Sounds like youre pretty dumb, son. Nice blogpost
>>
>>26546752
It wasn't a blog post. If someone calls me out I'm going to respond. And yea I'm pretty dumb as far as drug use goes
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 354x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 354x404
>>26546779
Cool story bro roboblox
>>
>>26544696
Lads how suspicious would I look if I bought 2 packs of dextromethorphan at the dollar store?
>>
>>26546815
Quality response bro
fuck off muscle jesus
>>
>>26546849
It wouldn't. Just go fucking buy dude
>>
>>26546849
I figure they'd guess what you were up to but it's not like it's illegal. What are they going to do about it?
>>
File: 1310564987331.jpg (28 KB, 407x428) Image search: [Google]
1310564987331.jpg
28 KB, 407x428
>>26546716
>dealing with niggers
>>
>>26546867
>>26546880
t-thanks bros

we robotrippin tonight
>>
why dont you fags just plant the seeds?
>>
>>26546948
wait...if i go outside in the spring and plant the seeds i'll get the actual plants growing?

ho lee fuk
>>
File: pepe545.gif (896 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pepe545.gif
896 KB, 500x281
>>26546517

>Going outside
>Talking to people

Normalfag detected, fuck off from my board!
>>
>>26546517
Any pharmaceutical opioid is utter garbage in comparison to poppy seed tea. Pills are overpriced and have a shitty duration. With seeds, you can get blasted for a solid 30 hours for under $10.

If you're just another addict trolling, then have at it. Otherwise it's the typical normie drug snobbery. You can oversimply anything with that snobbish attitude: drinking rotten fruit juice, eating mushrooms that grow on literal shit, inhaling proven carcinogens... so on and so forth.
>>
quit while you can't get any

i had a 2-3 year addiction to them.. quitting was hell
it's worse then quitting oxycodone or pharmaceuticals with some seeds they're just as strong. they have a range of chemicals like morphine, codeine, thebaine (thebaine is bad for you, and what causes bad side effects, which is what kills people when they try steal poppys from pharmaceutical farms). the potency of seeds can vary as well, one batch you could use 2lbs, then another you could do that same an nearly overdose

the people at supermarket stopped stocking when I was there for a while. one asian girl knew what I was using them for and said 'you buy these a lot heh, what are you using them for'. but after a while they kept stocking them up straight away.

they burn you out and make you feel like shit when you have an addiction. plus the bad chemicals in poppy seeds plus the plant oils make you feel like shit aswell.
i drink instead of take opiates but i feel way better compared to taking opiates every day.
if you think you have pain and thats the reason you can't quit, it's probably just mental or physical withdrawal symptoms.. i thought the same but after quitting i don't have any pain at all
>>
>>26546849
The question is how stupid will you look for the rest of your life after burning out your brain cells on that crap
>>
>>26546978
Yeah. Magic seeds. Might even find a hookah smoking caterpillar
>>
>>26545496
thats why people go on line to buy the raw unwashed variety.My brother did it and was high\for like a day and half. I have heroin connects so I never tried it
>>
>>26544696
Yeah you're fucked. The FBI raided my home after I purchased both bleach and ammonia when they were buy one get one free and some fertilizer because I have a home garden.
>>
>>26546016
wherr u live?
>>
>>26546888
i can dope from whites and blacks and my go to is black. Better dope ,will deliver,will sell small amounts without bitching,amd takes gift cards 50 cents on the dollar for store credit or face value on visa mastetcard. white guys bitch and won't do none of that
>>
>>26547677
opioids are bad for you for lots of reasons but they don't kill brain cells at all. Even Dr. Drew admits as much.
>>
>>26546900
Same here brah got 300mL and weed and going to be at a mates house. Should I smoke before, during or after downing the cough syrup
>>
>>26545824
Then you'll be fine and have no danger of addiction.
dumbass
>>
>>26548111
smoke 45 minutes after dosing the sizzurp

the best way.
>>
>>26548125
dumbass
if u do it once a month you won't get a physical addiction
>>
>>26547824
Are you telling the truth?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.