[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should racemixing be illegal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 800x600
Should racemixing be illegal?
>>
>>26431220
Depends on which races are mixing. Whites are almost extinct so they should be forbidden from mixing in order to preserve the endangered race.
>>
Hitting your children should be illegal
>>
>>26431302
Maybe if we force Asian men to impregnate nigger women they will improve the black race. Nigger boys can fuck pacific islanders and arabs can continue to fuck goats.
>>
File: 6JfChMh.jpg (56 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
6JfChMh.jpg
56 KB, 400x534
As this image shows,

no.
>>
>>26431220
No, it can be a beneficial thing sometimes. The bigger issue is poor stupid people constantly having kids. I'm black and I ended up pretty fine, the only difference between me and others is that my dad and mom stayed together and I grew up in a stable environment. That and they actually cared about my education. Only thing i'd say they did wrong is focus too much on making us "thinkers" and not enough on teaching us proper social skills and to fit in.
>>
File: 1447783994393.gif (73 KB, 129x150) Image search: [Google]
1447783994393.gif
73 KB, 129x150
>>26431220
guilting people into fucking you using obsolete cultural values should be
>>
I do so many drugs I thought you were talking about putting together a solution of a chiral compound.
>>
>>26431366
Ay yo mudda fukka wha dat bite beed ab nugguhr?
>>
>>26431366
This. I strongly stand by the theory that black kids with both parents in their lives (married) tend to fare better. Not all the time though, especially if the environment is still ghetto as fuck and the parents are always working.
>>
>>26431439
What about half black/half white kids?
>>
>>26431412
My other regret is that my parents took me out of a predominantly black school when I was in 2nd grade and made me switch to a mostly white and Asian school. I live in Asia now anyways, so I sort of get along with people here, but I don't fit in with my own race at all. They all think I act white, they generally don't like me because of my accent and the way I dress.

People always reply to this as "so what? Being called white is a compliment". But it isn't exactly a compliment. It comes with problems, I lose out on respect and friendships and generally get treated with hostility and disgust around my own people.
>>
Hope not, or I'm going to jail.
>>
>>26431475
But you said you don't like nigger culture, uncle Tom. Why do you care what other niggers think if you hate your own people's culture? I guess because whites and Asians will never truly accept you either.
>>
File: 1356685392195.gif (698 KB, 555x666) Image search: [Google]
1356685392195.gif
698 KB, 555x666
Whites and Japanese should be protected groups.
I don't care about the others.
>>
>>26431366
What does that have to do with OP's question? Are you saying you've earned a white woman or something?
>>
>>26431505
Why? What did you do, faggot?
>>
>>26431220
No anybody that cares about this needs to sort out their life and or kill themselves
>>
>>26431541
Married a girl from Ethiopia.
>>
>>26431220
No, I want to have beautiful anglo+slavic kids

:-}
>>
>>26431545
I'll tell Muhammad Ali...
>>26431556
Stop colonising Black wombs, you dumb faggot ass white boy.
>>
>>26431507
I'm white and living in Asia and they will never accept any kind of foreigner
Sure black people have a bit worse a time fitting in because they absolutely contrast with the natives, but that doesn't mean I don't get stared at everywhere I go as though they've never seen a westerner before
Nigger culture is based on jungle hierarchy, so he's probably more mad at the fact he can't dunk on niggas in the ball court or sling dope for a living so other niggas think he's just a pussy
>>
File: 1455244850030.png (19 KB, 583x293) Image search: [Google]
1455244850030.png
19 KB, 583x293
>>26431384
>Obsolete cultural values should be
>>
>>26431507
>whites and Asians will never truly accept you either.
Yeah, not really. I fit in with outcasts of both races but that's about it.
>But you said you don't like nigger culture
I never said that. Although there is a lot to dislike about it.

Either way, i'd say most of what you see in the black community is a result of the destruction of the family unit. I think you'll find a lot of the same problems emerge among whites now that the white family unit is on the chopping block. It's slowly being destroyed via divorce rapes and the promotion of sexual promiscuity and a generally shitty consumer culture. Maybe not to the same extent, but only time will tell.

>>26431439
I agree with you entirely. Not always, but usually a stable family and stable environment will produce better kids.
>>
>>26431505
It was punishable by 18 years of hard labour in South Africa.
>>
>>26431594
>Either way, i'd say most of what you see in the black community is a result of the destruction of the family unit. I think you'll find a lot of the same problems emerge among whites now that the white family unit is on the chopping block. It's slowly being destroyed via divorce rapes and the promotion of sexual promiscuity and a generally shitty consumer culture. Maybe not to the same extent, but only time will tell.
You won't see it on the same scale because whites are significantly more intelligent than niggers.
>>
>>26431220
did this qt racemix?

http://www.yvettecendes.com/about-yvette/

I don't think it should be illegal, if she is with some white chad or jamal it doesn't matter, she is not with me, what difference does it make (despite the slightly higher chance of her being with me if I don't have to face competition from big black cocks)
>>
File: 1451797468335.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451797468335.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>26431531
I just don't think race-mixing is inherently bad. My point was that the problem is less to do with race and more to do with upbringing and culture.

I'm sure race does make a difference, but not nearly as dramatically as /pol/ and stormfront types claim.
>>26431616
>You won't see it on the same scale because whites are significantly more intelligent than niggers
It'll probably express itself in a different way than overt violence, yeah. But still gonna be a problem in the years to come.
>>
>>26431634
But niggers are genetically inferior to all other races except abos. You can't deny that. Why should they breed with superior races?
>>
>>26431634
This image is highly misleading. It's just the gish gallop - just throw a million numbers at the reader without putting them in any kind context or differentiating correlation and causation.
>>
>>26431302
>Whites are almost extinct

this is a fear mongering lie told by racist and is simply not true .
>>
>>26431654
Who cares mods close this shit thread
>>
>>26431668
Heck, even if you had an iron-clad citation for each and every number here, this choice of presentation alone would make me doubt anything you had to say on the matter - I don't understand why political rhetoric has such a hard time with quantitative information. Nobody has any difficulty within the scientific and engineering communities in communicating this kind of data but as soon as it's about people ideologues seem to think they're doing their cause a favor by spewing absolute bullshit from every orifice.
>>
>>26431692
It's true. There's a silent white genocide in the west.
>>26431707
>waaah censor everything I don't like.
Don't like it? Leave, nigger. This isn't your hugbox. But we all know niggers hate individual freedom.
>>
>>26431365
hey, whered you get that?
>>
File: 1431968029978.jpg (54 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1431968029978.jpg
54 KB, 566x480
>>26431579
losers procreating is worse for the human genome than race mixing. the competition of species is part of the natural process. but taking the struggle for existence and promising every beta shitcunt is only going to promote more genetic deformity.
>>
>>26431734
> It's true. There's a silent white genocide in the west.

I hate to break it to you but the only victims of "genocide" in the west are poor people. Rich whites have literally nothing to fear. Disagree with me? You're not rich enough to be in on the master plan, then.
>>
File: 123897383.jpg (60 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
123897383.jpg
60 KB, 720x540
>>26431654
>chronic masturbating NEET with .5% of his brain capacity firing off
>superior to a brain surgeon
>because of his melanin concentration
>>
>>26431765
>beta shitcunt
>generic deformity

eh, what peoples idea around here for what constitutes as beta or genetic deformity is pretty subjective.
>>
>>26431734
>look at this TERRIFYING MEME
>there are SO MANY BROWN PEOPLE

if white people are inherently superior they should have no problem competing

the only reason we aren't reproducing is because we're intelligent enough to see this, "society," thing isn't built to last. we're reproducing later and putting our resources into one child that's going to go to college to get a good job and support himself far better than a wagecuck black kid who's fed fried chicken and flunks out of high school.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x400
>>26431798
>rote memorisation makes you smart
Nigger detected
>>
>>26431799
in this case, i base my subjective argument off of charles darwin the man who discovered natural selection.

who are you getting your ideas from?
>>
>>26431798
Daily reminder that stormfags have no love for robots, they're just too cowardly to fight their race war themselves so they've decided to try and goad would-be school shooters into only shooting black kids.
>>
>>26431841
Maybe multiculturalism needs to end. There's a reason community bonds have died, it's because different races don't like or trust each other. We should just destroy all the non-whites living in white countries.
>>
>>26431853
> niggers are inferior for these practical reasons, forget all the evidence of their rich inner lives
> I am not personal inferior to a nigger because my rich inner life trumps all practical concerns

So is the proof in the pudding or not, stormfag?
>>
>>26431853
you sure showed me wrong regurgitating that mostly irrelevent comeback, probably using, you guessed it, rote memorization.

i see all the time spent sitting on your ass in your basement has done wonders for you.
>>
>>26431878
Nice strawman.
>>26431883
Nice strawman.

Why are niggers so stupid? Holy shit.
>>
>>26431869
Multicultural areas, in my experience, have much deeper and richer community bonds than do all-white suburbs. I've lived in major US cities my entire life, often little more than a stone's throw from the ghetto, and no one has ever disliked or mistrusted me for being white. Hell, in San Francisco I regularly get free weed for just being willing to talk to black kids on the bus. I don't know where planet stormfront is, but I'm glad I don't live there.
>>
>>26431869
>community bonds have died
>the solution is to murder a great majority of the community

yeah, no, you're a regressive asshole worshipping your xenophobic animal instincts because reality is too complicated for you to understand.

you're lost and papa nietzsche told you that it's a-o-k to trust your instincts as long as you murder anyone who really gets in your way. now here you are.
>>
>>26431914
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER!
>NIGGER!
Very edgy
>>
>>26431863
Underrated commento, orignal.
>>
>>26431869
its actually not as bad as you think.

you /pol/ tards are such drama queens
>>
>>26431916
>Multicultural areas, in my experience, have much deeper and richer community bonds
I think this is only true for the younger people. I think among the middle aged and older people in those communities, there's a good deal of animosity and distrust and jealousy. I guess all-white suburbs probably have the same though.
>>
>>26431916
I've noticed that when Muslims, Asians and niggers live in an area they rarely even know their neighbour unless they belong to the same group. They segregate themselves and splinter communities. All they do is promote their third world views, commit crime, and attempt to destroy the culture of the land they reside on. They need to be exterminated.
>>
>>26431914
This isn't a strawman, this an honest inquiry. If we can provide examples of blacks that have achieved more than most whites, wouldn't that demonstrate that racial hierarchy has at best tangential effects on overall personal success? Or at least that said blacks are better qualified to make decisions about their race than are white people with no expertise whatsoever?
>>
>>26431365
you still here?

where did you get this?

ive been stalking this chick for awhile
>>
>>26431914
>a surgeon performing an operation that has never before been done
>exclusive use of rote memorization

you really don't understand the gravity of your error
>>
>>26431951
Can you provide me some actual evidence of this occurring? At least in SF life is pretty good at the intersection of a great many cultures. London also seems to benefit in this way based on my family there. Also, and I hate to ask, but who gets to decide who gets exterminated?
>>
>>26431926
>waaah this word is bad cos I say so
Fuck off, nigger.
>>26431945
It is bad. Non-whites in white countries are a waste of space and resources.
>>26431925
The solution is to murder the people who are destroying communities. Multiculturalism has failed. It is destroying our ancestral homeland, but you're just a fat yank with more nigger blood than cholesterol.
>>
>>26431986
>Burgerland
>ancestral homeland
>>
>>26431952
i think the reaaon whites had more success than blacks was for more geographical reasons. europe having better agricultural environment than africa.
>>
Kind of obliged to say it shouldn't, or else I'd be a criminal.
>>
>>26432004
You know how when you play Civ 5, the first guy who develops the tech to let him sail over the oceans pretty much rules the world and loots all the ruins for a while? We're in the tail end of that period of human history.
>>
>>26431952
1. Outliers aren't the rule.
2. Niggers DO make decisions over niggers, in their own countries in Africa.
>>26431970
>>a surgeon performing an operation that has never before been done
That's not what you said.
>>26431977
London doesn't benefit. Unless you're a Muslim, but you have to be the right kind, you'll get stabbed and robbed just for being in London. Britain has the highest violent crime rate in the developed world and has one of the highest rape rates. Look at the prison demographics. That'll tell you who killed London.
>>
>>26432004
I think it also has to do with climate. In Africa, there was no actual need to ever develop any intelligence. It was warm all the time, so absolute retards could still survive to reproduce. Europe was by contrast a harsher environment where only the smart and intuitive would survive. Its a bit plausible
>>
>>26432002
I beg your pardon? I never said that. Please learn to read, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>26432056
>I'm from an irrelevant country
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>26432046
Yeah, that explains Greece, huh? Moron.
>>
>>26431986
>our community is so fragile that it can be destroyed by foreigners
>the solution is to focus all our energy on murder, a betrayal of the very foundation of our cultural values through the law and religion

nope. you're dipshits.

the solution is to educate people and teach them personal responsibility. when a people lose their dignity, allow their leaders to become tyrants, destroy the world around them for the sake of convenience, the nations of the world conspire to wipe them out. this is a cycle of existence known throughout history.
>>
>>26432077
Hey it's just a broad theory and I think there's a bit of truth to it
>>
>>26432072
>I'm from a non-white majority country
Opinion discarded. Go eat Ubama's halal burgers, fat nigger.
>>
>>26432040
>1. Outliers aren't the rule.
But if it was inherently tied to race there wouldn't be any outliers at all. It's entirely feasible for a significant number of over-achieving blacks to form a community and breed more black people of high intelligence. So the reality is that it's circumstancial.

Don't get me wrong though, the average isn't meaningless, just malleable.
>>
File: 1393570029360.jpg (86 KB, 414x472) Image search: [Google]
1393570029360.jpg
86 KB, 414x472
>>26432040
>a brain surgeon that doesn't perform brain surgery
>removing tumors are just like playing videogames, just look it up on the medical equivalent of gamefaqs

refer to original image
>>
>>26432085
>the solution is to educate people and teach them personal responsibility.
Gotta disagree with you here. I think that guy is a retarded stormfag edgemaster but this isn't much better of a solution. These people clearly don't want to integrate or become educated. The solution isn't genocide, and it isn't integration either. The solution is not importing them in droves in the first place.

If you want to have multiculturalism, the only way to do it successfully is to only allow the already educated and wealthy into your country, slowly, and give them time to adapt to your culture. Shipping them over in boatloads the way they are is just cultural suicide.
>>
>>26432085
Yeah, so those subhumans can out breed us in our own land, subvert our culture, steal our democracy, murder our families, and rape our children? Fuck off. The 'men' are cowards who are too scared to fight for their country. These people have no pride, no honour, and no courage. We do not need them or their inferior genetics. They are termites on white civilisation.
>>26432092
It's not a theory, it's baseless posturing.
>>26432122
>brain surgery has never been performed before because he had to move his hand five centimetres to the left. This proves that blacks are equal.
Die.
>>26432097
Just because the smartest nigger is as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man doesn't mean all niggers are as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man.
>>
>>26432137
If they're assimilating into your culture then it's still monoculturalism.
>>
>>26431986
what communities?

and show me where multiculturalism has failed?
>>
>>26432167
>TRIGGERED

FTFY
>>
>>26432193
All over England. Literally ever city has been corrupted by brown hoards and their third world 'culture'.
>>
>>26432167
>everything is fine with society it's just these GOD DAMN NIGGERS

you're brainwashed.
>>
>>26432167
>Just because the smartest nigger is as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man doesn't mean all niggers are as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man
You just ignored everything I said, friend. Are you afraid to acknowledge that it's not inherently tied to race and can be changed or did you just not understand?
>>
>>26432137
your "culture" probably is a combo of other cultures. theres nothing wrong with them keeping there "culture" as long as they dont get pissed off at other people taking things from it (cultural apropriation),you know cuz its a melting pot.

same with you btw
>>
>>26432259
You can believe that outliers prove the rule as much as you want but that doesn't make it true. The smartest white man is a thousand times smarter than the smartest nigger. The smartest nigger would only be considered slightly above average if he was white.
>>
>>26432167
bullshit. fucking natsoc shitheads with their dickless assertations. you're afraid because you don't have the balls to stand up to the elephant in the room: religion. because the only way your movement works is by denying humanity to other people and then culling them away. take away your moral superiority and you have almost nothing else.
>>
>>26432167
>Just because the smartest nigger is as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man doesn't mean all niggers are as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man.

im sure that this is some sort of logical fallacy but i dont remeber whay its called. but its total bullshit tho.
>>
File: 1454976622080.jpg (59 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
1454976622080.jpg
59 KB, 551x400
>>26432258
Niggers make such great societies and leaders.
>>
>>26432288
Stop dancing around it. Do you acknowledge that what I said is true or not?
>>
>>26432299
You're the stupidest person I've ever encountered here.
>>26432289
Third world religions are shit, third world people are shit. The fact that they believe the bullshit they do shows how inferior they really are. Total slaves. Their religions are even worse than Christianity, but they are still GENETICALLY INFERIOR.
>>
File: 1447868726119.jpg (21 KB, 580x352) Image search: [Google]
1447868726119.jpg
21 KB, 580x352
>>26432288
>you can believe that outliers prove the rule but that doesn't make it true
in other words
>let's talk about the outliers while ignoring them

let me make it simple for you.

if the smartest white man has trouble reproducing, that is a problem of his culture. the solution lies in dismissing cultural values. that is impossible while you fearfully cleave to all of yours.
>>
>>26432266
>>26432184
Fair point. I meant multiracial, but yeah, nothing is wrong with multi culture either, so long as you bring only the good portions of a culture and they're willing to yield on their customs that aren't cohesive.
>>
>>26432319
That one nigger being smarter than average white people proves blacks are equal? That's retarded. The average black is significantly stupider than the average white.
>>
>>26432306
>implying race has anything to do with it
>>
>>26432332
When will niggers evolve? They're still basically apes. Anyway,
>if the smartest white man has trouble reproducing, that is a problem of his culture. the solution lies in dismissing cultural values. that is impossible while you fearfully cleave to all of yours.
You're talking about the misguided value if duty. It's slave morality from thousands of years ago. It's why we import genetically inferior subhumans by the boat full, because too many of us have a sense of duty to help those lower than us. That is, yes, a cultural value. Inversely, the stupidity of the nigger is genetic, not a value.
>>
>>26432352
>That one nigger being smarter than average white people proves blacks are equal?
No, and I can't believe I have to say this a third fucking time:

Intelligence isn't inherently tied to race and can be adjusted, within any race, with the appropriate breeding patterns. Agree or disagree?
>>
File: 1443712376249.gif (908 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1443712376249.gif
908 KB, 500x394
>>26432326
>we better all mindlessly obey the old ways because those are what make us inherently superior
>they're the slaves
>>
>>26432332
just becuase someone is smart doesnt mean that they'l have smart kids.

some smart people grew up with dumb parents.
>>
>>26432401
Disagree. Niggers have shown time after time after time that they are naturally less intelligent than whites.
>>
>>26432397
>genetics

we already covered this. but you're stuck thinking entirely in buzzwords. this is hopeless.
>>
either incest should be legal or racemixing illegal
>>
>>26432599
this is just b8 now
>>
>>26432418
>we must develop retarded and self destructive ways and justify them by how new they are
>they're slaves
>>
>>26432600
>>26432616
>waaah he blew me the fuck out so now I'll try to dismiss him off hand and claim that the natural inferiority of blacks is hogwash and not up for debate
>>
No , race mixing should only be illegal for black people.

It's fine when any other race does it since every other race has an average IQ of about 100.

Blacks have a mean IQ of 85 , so interbreeding with them is like pissing in the rest of the world's gene pool.

Seriously.
If every non-black person in this generation suddenly was forced to breed with a black person, then in one generation the average IQ of the world would suddenly drop from a hundred to about 92.

These people are genuinely poisonous to human progress and civilisation.
>>
>>26432634
yes i cant tussle with your intellectual prowess

ill flee like the goyim i am
>>
>>26432637
>>26432637
>Blacks have a mean IQ of 85
This is probably just a US statistic, but I'm interested if you can find some sauce. Not calling it bullshit, but genuinely curious.
>>
>>26432599
But you've already acknowledged that above-average niggers exist. Are you saying that intelligence isn't genetic? If not, then, hypothetically, if reproduction was limited to the top 10th percentile, why would the average not climb?
>>
>>26432360
>implying it doesn't

So you're saying that black farmers and black politicians being unable to keep up the economic output of South Africa, and black immigrants from other parts of Africa being a burden on the economy aren't the underlying cause for black South Africans turning to crime and violence and the black-run police force being unable to keep law and order.

None of it south Africa's current state under black leadership is the fault of blacks people.
>>
>>26431220
absolutely.

white people birthrates are way too low globally.
>>
>>26431558
plz be in
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>26432670
How can you guarantee that the intelligence of the ape will be passed down? How can you guarantee that the groid has a purely intelligent bloodline? I wouldn't say top 10, more like top 2 or 3%. Anything below that and you're dealing with a negroid far stupider than the average white.
>>
>>26431519

This and also

>homogenous societies
>>
>>26432097
>there would not be any outliers

Hahaha what pseudoscientific nonsense.

There are outlier niggers with IQs of 140 just like there are outlier whites with IQs of 160.

Do you have no idea what a distribution is? What the mean is? What variance is?

What we're saying is that the average IQ of niggers is significantly lower than that of nearly all other ethnic groupings. Their mean IQ is about 80-85 while for the rest of the world it is 100.

Lol every time I've talked to a nigger he's just proven how stupid he is for not even being able to understand what the average IQ of a population is and populations have variance, spread of results.
>>
>>26431439
>black kids with both parents in their lives fare better
that's true of children of all races
>>
>>26431220
This girl is ugly. My brain does not like this image. But I'm staring at this image for five minutes now and just wondering why. *What* does my brain not like about it? She's probably nice.
>>
>>26432716
If intelligence is genetic in any significant amount and ONLY the top performers are reproducing, then you should end up with mostly over-achievers. Even accounting for mutations and regression to the mean, if it's continued for generations it will slowly climb. That is, of course, assuming it's genetic.

>I wouldn't say top 10, more like top 2 or 3%. Anything below that and you're dealing with a negroid far stupider than the average white.
Pretty sure that's statistically inaccurate, but that's not too important. Whatever percentile is necessary to both maintain a reasonably sized gene pool and also increase the average.
>>
>>26432046
>>26432004
Read Guns, Germs, and Steel; you'll find it interesting I think.
>>
>>26432665
This is well known in any large-scale IQ test done in America (where the population has the same public school system) , but the usual excuses are "that's just because black people are poor " (even though black students from 6-figure income households get outperformed on the SAT by white students with household income of 30000)

However there is a study that even controls for environment, upbringing and culture where they compared the IQs of 100 black adopted babies raised by affluent white parent's in Minnesota with the IQs of 100 white adopted babies raised by affluent parents in Minnesota.

And the same gap in mean IQ between the two groups of 15 points persisted.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Mean IQ measured at age 17 for white adoptees :106
Mean IQ measured at age 17 for black adoptees: 89
Obviously the white sample has anIQ of 106, which is significantly higher than the true white population mean of 100. But we know that the children were raised all by affluent families and the average IQ of the adoptive parents involved in the study was 110, so we can reasonably deduce that the environment helped raise the sample's average IQ 6 points higher from what it would have been in normal circumstances.

89-6= 83
>>
>>26432822
never mention that trash again.

Diamond is a fucking retard, not even a historian or anthropologist, who made a shitty fucking theory that beta white males worship to the day.
>>
>>26432754
I didn't say there weren't any outliers. I said that if it were inherently tied to the individual's race there would be as many 140 IQ blacks as there are humans with wings. Obviously the reality is that there is no inherent relation and it's tied to circumstance (two intelligent/stupid parents = probably intelligent/stupid child, regardless of race).
>>
Please no, my only chance at happiness is with a white or asian qt
>>
File: 1454006529850_1.png (357 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
1454006529850_1.png
357 KB, 540x780
>>26431220
>tfw roastie sister
>tfw she lets whites, niggers and asians dick her roastie up

I honestly don't know how to feel.
>>
>>26432637
>genetics

you only see the finished product of the human in your genetics, the final distribution of the genome, in your intelligence quotient.

this can be affected negatively in many ways. high fructose corn syrup lowers your intelligence. exposure to smoke and smog. heightened levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, are a neurotoxin. things like pesticides in grains and meat, which lead to autism. cultural values oriented around rebellion, distrust of modern society, an emphasis on self-sufficiency and traditional masculinity instead of intellectualism leads to the abandonment of schoolwork. many housing projects are designed solely to house as many people as possible, which means low security, which means criminals flourish in these environment as long as they have power.

these nihilist, xenophobic thugs who see the world through a simplistic world view where power is the only virtue. they use violence, bigotry, a refusal to adapt to the demands of civilization, they spread it like a virus. this message has been crammed down peoples throats by the media their entire lives and people are waking up to it that it is utter fucking bullshit. i tell you now, that if you say, "they are not human and we must murder them," you sacrifice not them but the very moral standard of the society you advocate and this will destroy you more effectively than any muslim.
>>
>>26431841
Multiculturalism and race mixing only really occur in white Western countries too. Only Western countries even give a shit about multiculturalism in any way.
>>
>>26432637
On the other hand, though, bringing everyone up to 100 would be a lot better than having 20% ~110 and 80% ~85. A bit of an extreme example, but an overall increase is generally what you'd want to pave the way for a better future.
>>
iq is partly inheritable, but most of it is shaped by environment, so your claims of genetic superiority are essentially pointless
>>
>>26432994
>all these things can decrease your intelligence
Better to have a higher starting point then, right?
>>
>>26431220
Making it illegal amplifies the retard logic in women so when they do fuck a nigger they will giggling and "this is so bad and exciting".
>>
>>26433100
It is 100% genetics.
Australian Aboriginals all have an IQ of 60 or less.
>>
>>26433100
No IQ is genetic, environment just determines if it goes up an extra 3 points or not. Chimp intelligence is all genes so why cant humans because humans are delusional stupid apes that will do anything to maintain their egos that the world is fair.
>>
>>26432040
For some reason my sister and her husband have lived in London for years without being stabbed, robbed, or otherwise molested. I guess she's not redpilled enough to notice all the brown guys raping her 24/7. I think it's more likely that you're a racist idiot.
>>
>>26432886
That's still wrong, you idiot.

Blacks have a mean IQ of 85, the rest of the world has a mean IQ of 100.
We know that both populations have about the same standard deviation in IQ.

Therefore an IQ 140 black person is as rare as an IQ 155 non-black person.
Yes they're pretty rare but they're obviously going to exist when you have billions of people.

Lol at you having not even highschool understanding of probability.
"They should be as rare as human with wings cuz they be outliers!!!"
>>
>>26433187
How can racist be idiots? They see patterns in human behavior you moron.
>>
color code it so that everybody of one color wins the race, while everybody else has to compete in paleolithic conditions?

yall are asking to get cucked
>>
>>26433188
You're not even making a case for it being an inherent property of race, so you're not actually arguing against me at all. You're disagreeing with something I didn't say and do not believe. You're the idiot here, bub.
>>
>>26433204
So do paranoid schizophrenics.
>>
>>26433247
IQ is a property of race just look at black countries and white ones to get the idea. Ignore all the modern cities that wouldnt exist without white people btw. Your refusal to accept biological reality shows why liberals like you are cancer.
>>
>>26432994
Indeed environmental factors can influence whether you reach your genetic potential in terms of intelligence.

But look at how when you control for environment and compare black babies adopted by affluent white families with white adoptees , there is still the same15 point gap in the means >>26432866

Also, note how low income white families who would be exposed to the same negative dietary and environmental factors as low income blacks, still outperform black students on the SAT from 6-figure income homes.

There is a lot of evidence that blacks people naturally have a mean IQ that is significantly lower than most other ethnic groups, and it takes a lot of wilful ignorance and intellectual dishonesty not to acknowledge that.
>>
>>26433253
Pattern detection is an indication of intelligence dumbass.
>>
>>26433204
>being this deluded
A lot of racists are only in it because they want to attach themselves to superior people who happen to share their race. I'm not a liberal, I see the basis for racism, I see that it has some valid reasoning to it and will openly admit to being prejudiced and racist to some degree, but come on.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nic73k29AB1rpopyk.jpg (140 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nic73k29AB1rpopyk.jpg
140 KB, 500x666
>>26431220
No, racemixing should not be illegal

>>26432984
You should feel cucked for not getting to dick her roastie yourself.
>>
>>26433302
Nope, my sister is really fat and ugly.
Normies will fuck any girl, though
>>
>>26433300
The basis of racism to scientifically categorizing the human species. Blacks are retards thats why they fail to reach white levels if civilization and order.
>>
>>26433270
Not a liberal. Go over the replies I made to the other guy and argue against those if you want to actually disagree with me, rather than using this strawman tactic.
>>
>>26433167
>It's 100% genetics
Absolutely not. Where do you get these false informations from? IQ is a multi-factorial trait.
If you raise one of those aboriginals in a first world environment he will be similar to his surroundings. Not the same, but similar, and the difference will be smaller than you believe.
The hereditability factor is roughly 50%, and even this percentage might be changed by environment. So even the impact genes have on IQ can be changed by environment.
The question is much more complicated than you try to put it to justify your superiority claims
>>
>>26433300
Anon are you retarded? Im telling you the stupid ones are the ones who cant make connections in human behavior like most black people they see blacks commiting crime all the time yet dont pit two and two together.
>>
>>26433326
Therefore racists can't be stupid ideologists looking for good feels? Be reasonable.
>>
>>26433357
Okay, sure, if that's what you're saying. Certainly doesn't mean that racists can't be idiots though.
>>
>>26433352
All fullblooded aboriginals are animals.
Come to Australia, m8.

Black cunts are subhumans and you know it.
You'd get your face ripped off here, brah
>>
>>26433186
3 points? Can you show me sources?
The apes example is pointless since the differences between apes' brains and ours are obviously bigger than the ones existing between every human being
>>
>>26433352
How a human acts in an environment is based on their genetic IQ thats why smart blacks will prosper in ghetto shitholes while the morobs will lag behind.

These same moronic blacks are all the same regardless of financial class, get it in your head that environment only affects personality not base intelligence.
>>
>>26433364
You denying reality is unreasonable.
>>
>>26433394
But I thought brain size didnt matter libtard.
>>
>>26433386
My face can't be removed from my skull. I'm not like the others
>>
>>26433318
>my sister is really fat and ugly

Is that what you tell yourself, anon, to keep down your raging incest boners whenever you see her? Why are you so ashamed of taking the ultimate redpill and realizing that incest = wincest? It's the best way to maintain racial purity and purity of the blood. The modern stigma against incest is a Zionist lie contrived to keep us Goyim ignorant and weak, while they purebreed like crazy over in Israel to get stronger. Follow your instincts, anon. Fuck your sister.
>>
>>26433455
Dont underestimate Abos mate they have retard strength.
>>
>>26433435
What reality am I denying?
>>
>>26433364
>>26433464
No, my sister is disgusting.
I'd rather fuck a nigger
>>
>>26433468
That race is real and differences in base intelligence in race is real. If we were really the same as the blacks you would probably be dead by now from one of us busting in your house robbing you shooting to death on an impulse with no forethoughy at all. Understand? We are not the same.
>>
>>26433247
Lmao this total denial.

When you get beaten in an argument and have evidence of reality thrown in your face just ignore it and argue as though you were talking about something completely different.

Black people have a mean IQ of 85, the fact that they still only have a mean IQ of 89 even when raised in an affluent white environment shows that this IQ is a biological, genetic trait.

And furthermore, your total lack of understanding of how IQ and distributions work has been exposed.

No, the probability of a black person having an IQ of 140 , given that the mean of the black population is iq85 and standard deviation is 15, is not comparable to the probability of a human being born with wings, like you claimed.

Everything you've said has been exposed as wrong so now you're just dishonestly replying without acknowledging anything.
Literally running away lmao.
>>
File: geo_clock.jpg (188 KB, 912x693) Image search: [Google]
geo_clock.jpg
188 KB, 912x693
>>26433284
i'm not ignoring the difference in mean intelligence.

our divergence from africanoids occured roughly 50,000 years ago. in terms of life, that's a drop in the bucket.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mit0wmU6v01rpopyk.jpg (147 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mit0wmU6v01rpopyk.jpg
147 KB, 500x548
>>26433480
You're in denial, brainwashed by the Jews to THINK she's disgusting because of the anti-purebreeding indoctrination we've been culturally subjected to. Unfuck your mind. Look at your sister and realize that she's the most perfect being you could ever mate with. It's your destiny, your birthright, to fuck your sister. Now go do it. Impregnate her with the most perfect fetus her womb could ever produce.
>>
>>26433530
Still gross m8.
You Americans are weird
>>
>>26433497
Already addressed this here:
>>26433300
>>
File: 1414825789366.jpg (267 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1414825789366.jpg
267 KB, 1200x900
>reading this thread

originale
>>
>>26433466
When the French first landed in Tasmania, at what is now the D'Entrecasteaux channel, the local aborigines appeared and made contact with the French midshipmen. One of the Abos challenged one of the Frenchmen to wrestle. After the Abo was easily defeated, and I mean easily as it was described as comical, they left, returning hours later to spear the Frenchmen in the back. Abos are pathetic.
>>
>>26433546
You never addressed a thing and are going lalalala I cant hear you right now.

We are not the same we were never the same. How stupid do you to be to think hominids that lived liked cavemen for over 60,000 years can magically evolve into civilized people in just three centuries? I mean there are still cavemen hominids in the Kalahari desert for fuck sake.
>>
>>26433501
of course, we may be 14 IQ points dumber than victorian england, while racemixing only occurs at a rate of 3% in the last decade or so, and that's just americlap

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470
>>
>>26433501
Dunno why you're still writing these paragraphs when I'm not saying any of this stuff, and have pointed out the fact that it's not what I believe.
>>
>>26433600
>what I believe
The liberal confirms they are insane people living in their fanstasy worlds at last.
>>
>>26433593
I literally never denied any of this. You're proving my point right now: not all racists are idiots, but some are.
>>
File: 1455107702557.jpg (37 KB, 638x632) Image search: [Google]
1455107702557.jpg
37 KB, 638x632
>>26433623
>regurgitating the same tired memes and statistics that get reposted on /pol/ all the time.
>doing the same thing over and over

pretty sure that's the definition of insanity according to mohawked videogame brown man
>>
>>26433639
Thats all you can do name call like a child who cant win a debate.
>>
>>26433623
It's not what you believe either.

Or is it?
>>
>>26433464
Rampant incest is why British people are the ugliest in the world.
>>
>>26433661
No insanity is not living in reality?, these racist stats are reality making you insane ror denying them. Let me remind you there is no european settlement with a crime rate on par with black americsn cities.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 848x480
>>26433661
>statistics are posted too often therefore they're wrong
>>
>>26433666
I'm not name calling, I'm providing evidence to support my position. You think I'm making a claim, I've told you I am not and was not making that claim, you still insist that I'm making this claim. What can you call this besides stupidity?
>>
>>26433673
No its what I know the blacks are primitive human beings unfit for civilization I really dont give a shit how many good black there are because the ferocious uncivilized savages are the majority in all of their countries meaning they are savages and should be treated as so.
>>
>>26431220
no, it should be mandatory.
>>
File: 6EVApHF.jpg (208 KB, 1127x1248) Image search: [Google]
6EVApHF.jpg
208 KB, 1127x1248
muh half white half jap waifu

no
>>
>>26433720
Which is to say that you don't believe what you're pretending I believe. Neither of us believe what you're pretending I believe.
>>
>>26431765
>>26432085
>>26433596
>>26433236

i've painted you a fairly grim picture here and you've gone and suppressed it from your mind.

how sad. i thought 4chan was the counterculture headquarters of the world.
>>
>>26433756
Im not pretending this is fact, if you actually lived around black people you would see what they are like up close so most police officers in this country. Blacks shouldnt be here everywhere they go they cause chaos and crime no matter what.
>>
>>26433596
Hahahaha the final defence

>ooga booga wes be dumber but we'll get them white genes and be smart mufugga

Even mulattos only have a mean IQ in the low 90s

Every non-black person one of your people causes to have a half black baby rather than a totally non-black baby will on average result in an IQ 92 baby being born instead of an IQ 100 baby being born

Lol you're literally admitting to be being genetic poison. Admitting to dragging down the rest of the world's gene pool.
You're the human version of the Zika virus.

If you want humanity to progress and ever develop sustainable , green technologies, or spread to other solar systems and outlive our sun becoming a red giant, you know that the best thing black people could do is remain completely separate from the rest of the world and not contaminate the rest of the world's gene pool by letting your mean-IQ 85 genes go into wide circulation.

I'm glad I wasn't born a nigger.
>>
>>26433706
>one tiny slice of information about present living conditions will teach you everything you need to know about biology, genetic drift, and the human condition
>>
>>26433824
No just kill the niggers their genes are too archaic for this world.
>>
>>26433803
What's your first language? I think I've said this enough different ways for you to understand by now what I'm saying if you're a native English speaker, but you still don't seem to grasp the sheer semantics of it.

I do not believe what you are claiming I believe. You are not arguing against something I said.
>>
>>26431558
That's ethnic mixing, not race mixing. You're both white
>>
Yes, I'm mixed and it's the reaseon #1 why I'm depressed
>>
>>26433828
It does as culture has to do with intelligence notice african culture is jungle stupidity as they are very stupid.

Besides the IQ test arent improving at all in Sub Saharan Africa.
>>
>>26433824
dense goddamn moron. internet brainwashed, 4chan addicted fucking pod person thinks he knows everything about everything. thinks he can solve the worlds problems with a snarky comeback.

life doesn't happen in a vacuum. there has to be a struggle. if whites get their intelligence from harsh winters than you are being destroyed not by blacks but by the fact that many of you will never have the opportunity to freeze to death.

your entire philosophy is founded on your willfully continuing to be ignorant of the world at large. fuckwits like you, i can't believe you're real at all. this has to be a conspiracy to make people lose faith in humanity. or a false flag operation to terrify people into understanding the immensity of the challenges put forth to humanity.
>>
>>26433854
Still different groups with different cultures, averages and life expectations. Where's the important difference?
>>
>>26433902
What the fuck are you talking about? I see you cant stop the name calling as expected from a liberal.
>>
File: 1426345779641.png (328 KB, 351x739) Image search: [Google]
1426345779641.png
328 KB, 351x739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRguZr0xCOc
>>
File: uglystormfronter.jpg (254 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uglystormfronter.jpg
254 KB, 1920x1080
>>26433824
Citation for the mulattos?

Also:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8237330/Poor-white-boys-score-worse-grades-than-deprived-black-Chinese-and-Asian-classmates.html

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-IQgapgenetic.htm

Why are you bullshitting you failed white loser? You're invariably the worst example of your race yet here you are spouting false rhetoric and other stormfront nonsense. Maybe read deeper into the propaganda you're brainwashed with next time?

Seems like every white kid on the internet is some white nationalist these days, what a sad group of people.

Most whites are poor and completely squander whatever potential they may have had with "IQ" on idiotic life decisions which make them worse off than they were before. I'm guessing you're a middle class moron who thinks his bubble reflects the world, and that the majority of other whites are also as well of as you?

Ignorant, just like the rest of your pathetic fear mongering movement.
>>
>>26433864
Subsaharan afruca is too poor and primitive for test results to be comparable with those in western countries.

Instead just look at black people born and raised and educated in western countries with the sane western education system as other races living in those countries, and test their IQs and you'll see blacks still have a lower mean IQ and the comparison will be valid.

The average IQ of subsaharanafruca is 70 but In western countries, when raised with sane educational facilities, blacks get mean IQ around 85 in studies.
>>
>>26433928
Skull shape.
>>
>>26433944
American negros are 20 percent white thats the IQ scorce got higher.
>>
>>26433931
>implying "liberal" isn't name calling
>>
>>26431220
Blacks should be forbidden to racemix with whites, yeah
>>
>>26433947
Right, right, okay.
>>
>>26433940
All I care is human advancement and the blacks are a problem so they need to go. Besides on their own blacks wouldnt be poor they would be homeless without whites catering to them all the time.
>>
>>26433940
You're posting similar studies on the same website he is.

The only difference is you hate him, instead of him hating you.

>Seems like every white kid on the internet is some white nationalist these days
God forbid we do what every other race on the planet does openly and proudly, and band together to advance our own interests.

If you put any value into your own race, you'd be an ethnic nationalist, too. And I encourage you to do just that. Show us whitey's how it's done.
>>
File: blacks.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
blacks.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>26432665

>every black country is a mess, even with huge western support
>commit most of the rape and large portion of crime in white countries despite being a minority
>every white country successfully unless theres too many niggers (zimbabwe, south africa)
>no african philosophers, havnt invented shit
>whites in black countries persecuted
>given diversity quotas, equal opportunities, scholarships
>still useless

and yet dipshits like you blame the white man, say blacks are the same and demand evidence, and when you're shown evidence say "b...buh...muh white supremacism...muh dick muffafukka"

https://alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com/2013/09/12/everybody-talks-about-low-iq-in-africans-but-nobody-does-anything-about-it/
>>
File: 1443369654906.jpg (126 KB, 572x527) Image search: [Google]
1443369654906.jpg
126 KB, 572x527
>>26433931
what a waste of a morning.
>>
>>26434014
>All I care is human advancement and the blacks are a problem so they need to go.

Oh fuckoff. They're fine.

There's only one race of large nosed people that is truly dangerous to a stable world order in the coming century. Antagonizing the Africans to fuel your superiority complex does not help the white race, and if you actually gave a shit about others, you'd know that.
>>
>>26434047
What savage apes those are what the blacks really are its already started in Detroit, Camden, St Louis, and East St Louis all of these american cities have been niggerfied to collapse.
>>
>>26433928
That's like a Black American saying he wants to race mix with an African. For all their differences, they're still both black, so saying "race mix" sounds kinda dumb.
>>
>>26433902
Hahahaha you got wrecked and so all you can do is fling butt frustrated insults.

And your one flimsy attempt to make a substantial statement or scientific argument is objectively wrong.

Populations don't LOSE an evolved trait if you remove the selection pressure (harsh winters) UNLESS that evolved trait negatively affects their ability to reproduce normally.

And besides we're not just talking about whites people living in cold climates.
Every non-black ethnicity in the world, even those from tropical climates like Thailand or India , have mean IQs of around 100 when raised in western countries. Oh they never had harsh winters so I guess they must be just as stupid as Negries too? Nope. GG.

This isn't about only whites having a higher average IQ than black people, it is about the entire rest of the world having a higher mean IQ than black people.

So stay butthurt.
Remain totally frustrated and impotent over the fact that you cannot refute what I assaying about blacks having a natural mean IQof 85 while the other racial groups of the works are all at about 100.

Hahaha stupid negro
>>
File: 49856320.png (214 KB, 844x930) Image search: [Google]
49856320.png
214 KB, 844x930
If you losers would stop embarrassing WN by bullying the negros, that would be fantastic.
>>
>>26434076
I dont care about others unless they are useful and only whites abd asians are useful so all other races should die simple as that. The african niggers need to be exterminated.
>>
File: 1446991515795.jpg (1 MB, 1106x2521) Image search: [Google]
1446991515795.jpg
1 MB, 1106x2521
>>26434014
Wrong, they would have persisted as they had done if whites never involved themselves in africa in the first place. For such a "primitive race", how did they manage to endure and not destroy the eco system of Africa for hundreds of thousands of years?

You may ask, "but where were their castles? Their advanced architecture?". I would like to see you build the same structures found in Europe in Africa with the resources present as well.

Remember, no pine trees so no advanced woodcraft, most trees were sparse save those in the congo. The clay and rock is also wildly different from those found in Europe so it would have required MUCH more effort to create something similar to the architecture you found in Europe. What would be the point when the small villages and communities of africa were already surviving and had no need for technological advancement?

Africa had only droughts and famine to contend with, yet they still managed to survive through them. Why is that? Because the populations weren't as strained as they are today, and the nomadic culture back then necessitated them to move wherever the food/water was.
>>
>>26434101
Yeah, but labels aren't an important difference by my reckoning.
>>
>>26434126
Im no white nationalist Im just a guy that wants humanity to advance that is all.
>>
>>26434133
>I dont care about others unless they are useful

Welp. Better kill yourself then. Because you are a dead weight on ethno nationalism. You are all the proof the left needs to argue that racialism is equitable to ignorant and vulgar hatred, and nothing more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821
>>
>>26434102
No citations for almost all of your claims. Especially the one about non blacks, in fact this leads me to believe you're not white at all and probably some gook/spic who's trying to suck up to whites. Utterly pathetic.
>>
>>26434160
>wants humanity to advance

And that's why he's bullying strangers on /r9k/ on his Friday morning?

Bullshit. He's worth jack shit to the white races, or humanity.
>>
>>26434142
Hmm. Well go ahead then. I just thought you were going to go for the "east europeans are white" meme.
>>
File: 26489498498489.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
26489498498489.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>ITT outcast virgins who can't even speak to the opposite sex think they have any say in who normal people decide to have sex and relationships with

All your conclusions are driven by insecurities and getting bullied in school.
>>
>>26434102
>Populations don't LOSE an evolved trait if you remove the selection pressure (harsh winters) UNLESS that evolved trait negatively affects their ability to reproduce normally.
Now I haven't done any extensive research, but from what I know, populations with a higher IQ average tend to have a lower reproduction rate. So that is something to consider.
>>
>>26434140
Indian and Indonesian civilizations debunk any BUT BUT BUT THE ENVIRONMENT WAS HARD arguments.
>>
>>26433450
it counts a lot, since it reflects better/worse development of cerebral lobes. The frontal lobe is especially bigger in humans than apes, all humans with some minor genetical and developmental differences led by environment

>>26433386
can't see the point with my reply to your post m8
>>26433406
Again, no. Personality is almost completely shaped by environment, intelligence is fifty fifty-ish and this ratio is often modified by environment itself, like I said before
>>
>>26434187
*arent

>>
>>26433940
The first link you posted uses academic achievement at GCSE as a proxy indicator for IQ, which is obviously much more flimsy than actually testing IQ, where the results always show a huge gap between blacks and other ethnic groups, even when you control for environmental factors as with the Minnesota transracial adoption study.

Your second study also only responds to the bell curve, not any of the studies which either control for environmental factors and still find a large mean IQ gap , like adoption studies, or research into genes . Will post in next post:
>>
>>26434187
They're not as pretty or as bright as western Europeans, but they're close enough in my book
>>
>>26434185
Im not bullying anyone just stating facts about the negroid race. They must perish it is that simple I do wish to enslave or torture them only to kill them quickly.
>>
>>26434196
>people literally shit in the streets
>yeah, I'll use that place as an example to back my ideas up
Just
>>
>>26434225
It's pretty clear you're just shitposting at this point, assuming you're not an outright political shill trying to stir shit up between the races.

So have at it, chap
>>
>>26434196
It's not about hard, it's about what you expect out of life and why you would want to put effort into something when you're already content with what you have.

As you can see in the image I posted, there were stone structures and "kingdoms" in Africa, albeit obviously not as advanced as the Europeans. But they were there, if you deny this fact, then explain to me who the white slave traders bargained with for easy access to their slaves?

You seem to place the metric on cultural superiority on tangible structures only, it shows how superficial your grasp on society and history is in general.
>>
>>26434232
The ancient ones anon, both developed in tropical jungle climates that were the same as blacks in Africa yet only the advanced while the negros remained iron age monkeys.
>>
>>26434249
Your kingdoms were stuck in the iron age in the late 1200s AD so you are still primitive apes compared to us.

You didnt advance and may have been on this planet longer than us which is even more dissapointing.
>>
>>26434220
>>26433940

Factor Analysis of Population Allele Frequencies as a Simple, Novel Method of Detecting Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection: The Example of Educational Attainment and IQ.

Two single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) whose associations with intelligence seem to be robust because they have been replicated in several independent studies were chosen as representative of intelligence increasing alleles.

The first is rs236330, located within gene FNBP1L, whose significant association with general intelligence has been reported in two separate studies (Davies et al, 2011; Benyamin et al, 2013). This gene is strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology (Davies et al, 2011).

The second SNP is rs324650. It was included because its association with IQ has been replicated in four association studies (Comings et al, 2003; Dick et al, 2007; Gosso et al, 2006, 2007). This SNP is located in the gene CHRM2 (cholinergic receptor, muscarinic #2), which is involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release.

East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).

http://www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312

Oh ooops.

>Why are you bullshitting you failed white loser? You're invariably the worst example of your race yet here you are spouting [blah blah blah]

>when a person who is white gets into an argument and says that the mean IQ of black people is one number, he is a pathetic loser and the worst of his race, but when I get into an argument on the internet and say that the mean IQ of black people is a different number, that is ok

Lmao you dumb niggers can't even resort to mud slinging and cheap insults for want of a lack of an argument without accidentally being blatantly hypocritical.
>>
>>26434102
>winter

I was using an analogy, in the hopes you might better understand.

>Objectively wrong

Every time a gene is reproduced, there is an element of random mutations. Without selection pressure these random mutations render the gene useless, or, "vestigial." This is pretty much the foundation of evolutionary biology that you have so boldly declared as objectively wrong.
>>
>>26434220
it seems that you love to highlight genetic factors and belittle the environmental ones
>>
>>26434249
>there were stone structures and "kingdoms" in Africa, albeit obviously not as advanced as the Europeans
Why not?
>>
>>26434322
Environmental factors are excuses for negroid animalistic behavior so they are not accounted for.
>>
>>26434196
It's the bush. Why worry about schooling or anything complicated when all you have to do is hunt? This holds true in much of Sub-Saharan Africa to the present day.
>>
>>26434294
>1200s AD

So was Europe, the only advantage you had over Africa was ship building and weapon/armor forging because you savages were at constant war with each other. You were bested by the muslims until much later as well.

I think you've read too much propaganda from the WN sites you visit and probably discount ALL evidence on the opposition because it doesn't suit your narrative.

You also condense the reasons for advancement down to very hollow themes of ambition and "creativity" without addressing the political and social environments to give rise to certain academics.

Why would nomadic groups want to forge more advanced weapons when they were already surviving off what they have and engaged in peaceful trade? Why would they need to build advanced shelters when they didn't contend with harsh winters and climates?
>>
>>26434331
Sub Saharan Africa has no architecture on par with even the Crete Civilization their architecturr is comparable to the first human settlemdments built in Turkey. It is honestly interesting to see how the negro has wasted multiple millenia doing nothing.
>>
File: 89498498494.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
89498498494.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>26431220
Are you guys kind of retarded?
The reason the white race is fading is because white families usually have around 1 child on average.
You are killing yourselves off and the small minority of people who date interracially barely have much inpact on that comparatively.

Whites really only know how to point the fingers on others. Especially whites who don't even contribute to preserving their race, like you virgins are.
>>
>>26434331
They didn't need to be because they didn't have the abundance of competition from rival kingdoms all over the land. The population of Africa was much more sparse back then than it is now. One "Kingdom" probably dominated entire swathes of the land and didn't feel the need to over extend.
>>
>>26434378
>So was Europe, the only advantage you had over Africa was ship building and weapon/armor forging because you savages were at constant war with each other
What is the Florence of Africa?
>>
>>26434172
hahaha lol
I notice you aren't able to specifically say what claims I have not provided source for, except alluding to the mean IQ of non black people being around 100.

lol your desperation has turned to
>b-b-b-but at least other non-white people have a mean IQ as low as us negroes, r-r-right?

here's one for you
Factor Analysis of Population Allele Frequencies as a Simple, Novel Method of Detecting Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection: The Example of Educational Attainment and IQ.

Two single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) whose associations with intelligence seem to be robust because they have been replicated in several independent studies were chosen as representative of intelligence increasing alleles.

The first is rs236330, located within gene FNBP1L, whose significant association with general intelligence has been reported in two separate studies (Davies et al, 2011; Benyamin et al, 2013). This gene is strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology (Davies et al, 2011).

The second SNP is rs324650. It was included because its association with IQ has been replicated in four association studies (Comings et al, 2003; Dick et al, 2007; Gosso et al, 2006, 2007). This SNP is located in the gene CHRM2 (cholinergic receptor, muscarinic #2), which is involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release.

East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).

http://www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312
>>
>>26434378
There is no such thing as peace in Sub Saharan Africa, the same way they gun eachother to death nowadays was dine by stoning or spears in the old days. To even think that area was ever peaceful shows how delusional you really are.

These constant why questions show yoy blacks have poor abstract thinking you are stuck in the now but dont think of what ifs or what coulds no your mind is stuck on what is.
>>
>>26434346
factors are not "excuses", they are impersonal factors like the word says, and you're trying to deny their relevance for your egomaniacal superiority claims, like every ignorant poltard here. Unlike all of you, I'm not doing this to make liberals/conservatives more trustworthy, but only to show how ignorant and brainwashed can this site make you
>>
>>26434418
Where is your citation about mulattos? That's what I specifically asked for.
>>
>>26434439
I dont care about racial superiority you moron I care about human advancement and the blacks are in the way. Only monkeys pride their egos on somethibg as trivial as being smarter than a negro.
>>
>>26434422
How would you know? Was you there? The fact that the population was MUCH lower attests the the fact that it couldn't have been as violent as it is now because the resources would have been spread much more evenly.

Same reason Europe was in endless wars is because land and resources came into question for the many states on the continent. Not a problem for nomadic/hunter tribes.
>>
>>26434418
so blacks have the same gene, just in lesser proportions.

same capacity for intelligence, no need to use it.
>>
>>26434232
>using a meme to refute the fact that India contributed about 30% of the world's GDP for thousands of years and has built many of hte most outstanding ancient temples in the whole world along with southeast asia, depsite both climates being tropical and equatorial like Africa, which never had an economic output matching its size and which never had any civilizations achieve any achitectual monuments apart from the egyptians, whose dynasties were mostly semitic and only had one negroid dynasty lasting 60 years, the kushites.
>>
>>26434408
Is it farfetched, then, to say that they didn't need excess brain power and it was underdeveloped in favor of more important survival traits?
>>
>>26434459
You talk of human advancement yet here you are on a friday doing fuck all to contribute to humanity. Why is it the wretches of the white race are the most vocal? Losers always need their coping mechanisms.
>>
>>26434422
>the oh so great white and utopian society isn't troubled by frequent shootings and massacres committed primarily by white outcasts at all
>inb4 blacks commit more crimes
Yes, because they are poor. What excuse does a middle class white teenager or young adult have? He was bullied and felt like an outcast?
What a great reason.
>>
>>26434462
Niggers dont fight over resources they fight for the thrill why do you think niggers that attack you are always smiling? The negro race is very ferocious opting for any excuse yo inflict violence on others like muh racism muh gang muh tribe and so on.
>>
>>26434381
This. Whites are dwindling because minority families have 2+ children whereas they barely have any, if any. Racemixers hardly make a difference. Though expect your post to be ignored because basic fact is hard to shitpost against
>>
>>26432599
The face of stormfront
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.