[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I fell for the "just settle for a fat chick" meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 18
File: 1424991401624s.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1424991401624s.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>I fell for the "just settle for a fat chick" meme

Not only is she gross but she also has a terrible personality.
>>
>>25131335
Fat people are always terrible on the outside and the inside.
>>
>>25131335
>fat chicks
>one mortal sin in their entire lives, "don't get fat"
>doesn't even matter if you've got an ugly face, speech impediment, balding, nobody gives a fuck
>even a little bit of pudge still puts you in the field, just don't go full landwhale to where you can't even tell if you're a roastie or not because you can't bend over far enough to see it

>easiest task in the world, don't even have to do anything, just refrain from doing a negative thing
>still fucked it up

There's nothing objectively wrong with fat, but the mentality that leads most women (and men) to become fatasses is coincidentally the same mentality that often makes them vapid cunts and [man/woman]children. I've met pudgy people, men and women, I could respect. But I've never met a truly flabby individual (not "muscle underneath some flab," no "small but just don't exercise so no muscle definition," but the kind of person who is just so fat that you laugh and then feel legitimately guilty) with any redeeming characteristics.

Your body is an inseperable part of your self, and if you let that go to shit then chances are you've also let your personality and mind go to shit as well. Exceptions exist, but they are few and far between.
>>
>>25131335
im a fat chick and i try really hard to be healthy and work out (which i do) but ive packed on even more weight because holidays and im basically giving up lol
>>
File: magnificent.jpg (197 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
magnificent.jpg
197 KB, 1064x1600
>>25131335
Ahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Excellent.
>>
>>25131335
>settling
How does it feel being cuckolded by roasties?
>>
Never settle. Especially for lowest tier shit like fat women.
>>
>>25131581
>cuckolded by roasties?
That's literally watching lesbian sex. I'm fine watching lesbian sex. What kind of a faggot isn't? Please, take the large black penis out of your mouth when you're forming your reply to this, I really can tell it's there when I'm reading stuff you write and it's a little awkward.
>>
You were warned. You deserve it.
>>
i love fat girls
>you will never have a bbw gf
>you will never play with her belly fat while she sits on your face
kill me now family
>>
File: 1434294300545.jpg (72 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1434294300545.jpg
72 KB, 323x323
>>25131335
>settling for a fatty

Worse than having no gf imo.
>>
>>25131335
I did it too. "BAAAAH LIFE IS SO HARD" constantly. rather be alone.
>>
if you're fit you can get an ugly yet skinny girl so I don't know why you wouldn't
>>
I started dating a fat girl, not really expecting stuff to go anywhere but it just sort of did, and she not only has the sweetest personality ever but I nagged her about her weight and now she's trying to get healthy. No complaints whatsoever desu.

She'll probably leave me for Chad, but a thinner girl would have already and desu it's more thrilling to me to know that her life would be better than for her to just stay with mediocre me. Lol, call me a cuck for that.
>>
>>25131671
>this projection
Take your sick cuckold fantasies and shove them up your cuckolded twink ass
>>
>>25131891
>shove them up your cuckolded twink ass
I can see your desire to watch others engaging in the sexual acts that you once wished to partake in yourself is strong, kingold of cuckolds. It is with regret that I inform you that the only thing being shoved is my penis inside of a hot woman's vagina, because I am straight and do not desire men.
>>
>>25132173
>kingold of cuckolds
What did he cuck by this?
>>
>>25131851
>trying

kek

you must be a real fucking loser.
>>
>>25132259
Trying and doing are the same thing if trying is successful, you retard.
>>
File: 1448330307809.jpg (1 MB, 2800x2100) Image search: [Google]
1448330307809.jpg
1 MB, 2800x2100
There are two things you really need to know about "settling" for a fat girl.

>You can easily learn to like her body if she has a great face. It's even easier to learn to like it if she has a great face plus big tits or a big ass. Once you have those, you don't notice the fat so much.

>There's a limit to what you can learn to like. This applies to anybody. There's "thick" and then there's "obese". If you're used to liking skinny girls, you can probably learn to enjoy curvy or thick, but obese is beyond your league and you shouldn't bother.

That's about it. Always keep those in mind when considering a girl.
>>
>>25132308
idk man, I think everybody, or at least a lot of people, have an ideal that they're constantly trying for

if you end up with somebody who doesn't already fit that ideal, you're either slightly unhappy forever or you pressure them to change in whatever small ways make them fit

If they don't get any closer to what you're sure you like, I don't think your heart can completely be there. You'll see other people who seem like "a better fit" for you.
>>
>>25132298

1 in 124 obese women ever return to a healthy weight.

>trying

now who is the retard? You got cucked by a landwhale faggot.
>>
>>25132308
>that pic
>literally all white old men
where are the women and PoCs? Oh let me guess, too insecure to add them?
>>
Would you guys date a fat girl that had weight loss surgery and will inevitably become thin one day?

I used to be SUPER fat but then I had surgery and now I'm only kind of fat. I was just wondering if a guy would accept a fat gf, knowing in the future you will have a healthy/average gf.
>>
>>25132414
>being this much of a faggot

Fucking goddamn robot with original comments
>>
>>25132485
>Would you guys date a fat girl that had weight loss surgery and will inevitably become thin one day?
>I used to be SUPER fat but then I had surgery and now I'm only kind of fat. I was just wondering if a guy would accept a fat gf, knowing in the future you will have a healthy/average gf.

Nope. No way. Not gonna happen fattie.
>>
File: 1398257376462.jpg (125 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1398257376462.jpg
125 KB, 640x640
>>25132390
>1 in 124 obese women ever return to a healthy weight.

What, is that supposed to mean it's impossible? We live in a world where people buy ab belts and go on grapefruit-only diets. That people constantly fail at weight loss is not really any indication of a problem with weight loss itself.

You're too fucking stupid to realize that it's a simple process to count calories and keep a deficit. I was once fat and I lost all of the weight, and I've kept it off for years and years. The average weak turd gets anxious and crash diets and then slips back into their old depressing binge eating snack habits.
If that's even the case, it's not like I'm stuck with her.

>now who is the retard?
still you
>>
>>25132485
I think it says something that you had to have surgery to lose weight. That's a little bit strange.

I was fat because my mom fed me bad food. I lost the weight really easily and got fit as an adult. If a woman can do that, she's a-okay.
>>
>>25132536
>What, is that supposed to mean it's impossible?

No, It means it's improbable tard boy.

>That people constantly fail at weight loss is not really any indication of a problem with weight loss itself.

Correct. It's an indication of their poor character and lack of discipline.

>You're too fucking stupid to realize that it's a simple process to count calories and keep a deficit.

I'm fit nigga Tell this shit to your fat ass gf.

>I was once fat and I lost all of the weight, and I've kept it off for years and years.

You're a statistical anomaly or possibly a liar. Only 1 in 224 obese men ever return to a healthy weight.

>it's not like I'm stuck with her.

Lol, so you're so pathetic your best option was a fattie fixer upper?

Now run along tard boy.
>>
>>25131335
I'd happily be with a gross, mean, horrible person. I'm all alone and no one likes me. I have no friends, no one to talk to, no chance of ever getting those things. I'm a worthless piece of shit besides all that so it's not like anyone nice would like me to begin with. I'd kill just to have a single fucking friend in this world lemme tell ya
>>
>>25132711
Where are you from, anon? We can be friends if you're near me!
>>
>>25132772
Ohio. We're not close to each other and even if we were I really doubt we'd get along. Plus I'd freak you out if we did get along because I'm a clingy obsessive crazy mess with no self esteem. And I'm a guy so if you were hoping to save some poor girl that's out too.
>>
>>25132850
im not that guy but im in ohio, where are you at?
>>
>>25132850
I'm only about 2 hours from Ohio, my ex boyfriend was from Marysville so I used to go there a lot :) My best friend is a clingy obsessive mess with no self esteem as well, so I'm sure we would get along just fine. I just bake/cook him food and it makes him feel better.

>tfw a friend mom

W-we could still be friends ;-;
>>
>>25132888

nigga go pick up gays somewhere else
>>
>>25132888
Here and there. I'm not saying anything more specific here I'm also paranoid. I'm deathly afraid of men by the way so there's even less odds of us getting along. People never really understand what I mean when I say that I'm broken as shit
>>25132916
a friend mom would be nice desu i cant drive though, im basically a shut-in except for going to work every once in a while and i havent had a real life friend in more than 5 years. i dont even know how to be around real people anymore im like a feral dog or something
>>
>>25131351
nah. i have many fat bros. fat women are the ones that suck all around usually
>>
>>25131351
>Fat people are always terrible on the outside and the inside.
this is the truth
>>
>>25131553
dont fucking give up.. thats a fucking idiotic excuse
>>
File: 001368369137.jpg (789 KB, 890x720) Image search: [Google]
001368369137.jpg
789 KB, 890x720
>>25132677
>I'm fit nigga
and you've still got no gf, so it's nice that that matters in some other way to you

>Only 1 in 224 obese men ever return to a healthy weight.
I've never been obese and she isn't either. I think you're assuming that if somebody is fat, they must be stuck in a mobility scooter. She's objectively attractive and already got plenty of attention from men.

I don't see why it triggers you so much that somebody would want this of somebody else they were able to love by other means than like the most powerful boner imaginable. If that's what you think a relationship is then that probably explains why you can't get one. What we had ended up being good as it was and I'm sure that with work it gets better.

>inb4 a million stories about how you're actually an ivy league entrepreneur with 12 model tier gfs
no matter what you look like, no woman will date a militant sperg who gets angry about tumblr tier issues on the internet
>>
>>25132966
how tight is your boipussy?
>>
>>25133017
>She's objectively attractive and already got plenty of attention from men.

She's fat. She is not attractive. Do you live in one of those states where everyone is fat?
>>
>>25131553
>being this retarded
better give up on life familia
>>
>>25132966
There's nothing wrong with being a shut in, I mean it's not ideal but if you're not ready to go out and venture into the world then who cares. It doesn't make you a bad person or anything.

Real life friends are so hard to come by. I lucked into my ONE friend. He depends on me for almost everything so I'm not even sure if he wants to be my friend or just needs me. I don't think I want to know.

You seem like a nice feral dog at least, not a mean big one. Maybe a feral beagle or something :)
>>
>>25132966
Are you going to kent by chance?
>>
>>25131335
don't do it all women are hypergamous. an anon try dating a fambot and he kill himself because she cheat on him.
>>
>>25133017
Nigga, you sure do a lot of mental gymnastics to justify to yourself why you're a loser who dates fat women.
>>
>>25133059
2/3 of the United States is overweight, anon
>>
>>25133074

Proof? I heard this for the third time
>>
>>25131767

So true, I'd never stoop to putting my dick in a bloated toad.
>>
>>25133037
Sex is gross
>>25133065
I'm going to nowhere
>>25133062
I dunno. I'm nice I guess I try to be nice. People end up walking on me a lot because I don't like biting. I try to help everyone who needs to helped but no one ever really helps me it feels like. Maybe I'm just selfish and self centered and it feels that way though. I'm a bad person because I end up suffocating people, I need to always know what friends are doing and how they are and if they're ok and whether they still like me or not and when I don't know those things I end up spamming them and irritating them and just ruining the relationship. I wasn't made to have friends or be around people.
>>
>>25133103
Yeah, but big difference between say Milwaukee and Manhattan.
>>
>>25133086
have a satisfying night with all of your nothing
>>
>>25131335
I don't have high standard but i'm not gonna date a fat chick just cause i have issues man, i'd date an ugly skinny girl aslong as shes not retarded or deformed.
>>
>>25133134
do you have a skype? i can be your friend, or at least try
>>
>>25132485
hell no you will cheat on me for chad once you become confident enough after losing weigh.
>>
>>25133140
Nigga you're so ashamed of yourself that you've subconsciously convinced yourself that the only options are fat women or celibacy.

Seriously, you're delusional.
and pathetic :(
>>
>>25131767
Agreed.

I'd rather die a virgin than degrade myself to fucking a whale.
>>
File: monkey.png (1 MB, 685x733) Image search: [Google]
monkey.png
1 MB, 685x733
>>25133137
Manhattan is still at 42%

4 in 10 women, and their weight doesn't tell you anything about their looks, really

you can date a chubby girl who carries all of her fat in her ass, thighs, and tits

you could date a thin girl who looks like this
>>
>>25133157
Don't trust him Anon. He's after your boipussy.
>>
>>25133157
is email ok? I get really anxious talking to people I don't know on skype
[email protected]
it's ok if it's not don't go out of your way or anything I appreciate the thought
>>25133223
you got me anon
>>
File: Monet_Final_2014_645Width.ashx.jpg (141 KB, 645x539) Image search: [Google]
Monet_Final_2014_645Width.ashx.jpg
141 KB, 645x539
Being born with a fetish for fat women is truly a blessing. A 3/10 fat chick for you is a 7/10 fat chick for me. I find a big fat gut sexy on a woman, and fat chicks are easy prey.
>inb4 y-y-y-you're just a beta who's desperate!
I've liked obese women since I was like 3 nigga, try again.
>>
>>25133211
>Manhattan is still at 42%
If you removed the Bronx and housing projects it would be WAY less than that.
>>
>>25133134

Sex is gross?

What in the hell.
>>
File: fatty.jpg (26 KB, 320x427) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
26 KB, 320x427
>>25133208
Would you not have sex with a girl who looks like this?
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1200x807
Yep told ya....
>>
>>25133273
sexuality makes me really uncomfortable. It's just how I feel on that. Other people can enjoy it but I'd rather stay away from it. That's all.
>>
>>25133265
>Being born with a fetish for fat women is truly a blessing.

This is what mentally ill chubby chasers actually believe.
>>
>>25133134
That sounds exactly like my best friend, like exactly like him. Wow. You're not self-centered, I absolutely know those feelings. If you ever want someone to talk to or ask where they are, I'll leave an e-mail or you can leave one or some way to contact each other! I absolutely feel as though you were meant to have friends. I'd like to be your friend.
>>
>>25133294
But can I at least touch your cock
>>
>>25133277

HELL no. I wouldn't fuck that pig with your dick anon.
>>
>>25133120
the threat is really old you will probably find it on the moe archives and not on the desu archives. unfortunately the feds probably raided the moe archives and it is unavailable. the poor guy seem like a good person that lower his standers just to find love.
>>
>>25131335

My gf is chubby and a pretty great person, one of the best people I've met.

I like all sorts of girls, I don't find her fat disgusting, although I wish she would lose some weight so she looked better in sleeveless dresses.

She's very fun to cuddle with and touch in all the soft places though, and I'm fit enough to manhandle her, I might have found it repulsive if I couldn't easily do physically whatever I want with her.
>>
>>25133305
>I absolutely feel as though you were meant to have friends. I'd like to be your friend.

He's gonna rape your boipussy senpai.
>>
>>25133277
>implying she's a land whale
Bruh she's fucking hi-test sexy, not a massive lard whale
>>
>>25133305
>>25133244
I left an email there if you'd like to email me. Thank you for saying that it makes me feel better. I'm not usually this sad I'm just having a Hard Day I think.
>>25133312
no thanks
>>
>>25133315
Damn, well good luck man. I feel like that's saying something like "I'd rather be homeless than make less than 100k per year".

Unless you live in Vietnam or something it seems a little bit crazy.
>>
>>25131553
lol better suicide XD
>>
>>25133353
>My gf is chubby and a pretty great person, one of the best people I've met.

She better be, she's fat.

Cucked by a women with flabby arms and cankles. You are not a man Anon.
>>
>>25133277
I'm the guy you replied to.

Yes I would have sex with her.

But she's not fat and definitely not a whale. At most she's a tad chubby, which I actually find attractive.
>>
File: whatareyougay?.png (981 KB, 1440x1091) Image search: [Google]
whatareyougay?.png
981 KB, 1440x1091
>>25133315
What are you, gay?
Fucking faggot
>>
>>25133356
she's still fat

maybe not morbidly obese but that's not what this thread is about

aspie fit bro >>25133086 thinks you're pathetic for being attracted to that
>>
File: humandiabetus.jpg (73 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
humandiabetus.jpg
73 KB, 500x563
>>25131553
just make yourself into a living meme like me and you'll be ok. fuck i need to walk more fuck fuckdsfjhldhs
>>
>>25133367
I live in NYC. I understand in flyover country there is little left but fat women. A women who looks like this is a disgusting, undisciplined pig. Real men standards.
>>
>>25133395
The thing about this is that there are different types of fat

there are girls like that with high body fat but they have a more feminine distribution

there are girls with less body fat than her who look pig disgusting because they pack it all on their gut and arms and chin and shit

You can say she's attractive but that doesn't make her not fat.
>>
>>25133395
>But she's not fat

She's fat. You're delusional.
>>
>>25133409

I see the south is checking in.
>>
>>25133385

I can't really take a girl with a small ass and small tits seriously, they don't do much for me sexually either. Like they're underdeveloped.

In what way is this similar to cucking though, I don't know.

I'd say I'm quite a man, since I'm comfortable being with the girl I love despite having a lot of skinny and traditionally pretty girls wanting my dick.

Being a man is about comfortably being yourself, you will come to know.
>>
>>25132308
I have a feeling that this image will help me a lot in uni. Thanks anon.
>>
>>25133211
Ah yes, good Ole /monkeychan/
>>
>>25133459
>The thing about this is that there are different types of fat

Nope. Fat is fat.
>>
>>25133503

Whatever you need to tell yourself to go on with a GF whose cellulite arms embarrass you. You're fucking shit-tier women senpai. No one respects you.
>>
>>25133533
Yeah there is.

For men too. A manly bearfat man with a big beer belly is going to be more attractive to women than a pear-shaped fem-male.
>>
>>25133475
Bad trolling. 2/10 attempt.

>>25133459
Wow, you must be retarded.

Being a tad overweight doesn't mean she's fat. There's a big difference between a chubby girl or a girl with a few extra pounds and a fatass.

Chubby girls can actually be physically attractive, like the one you posted.

However, I've yet to see a legit fat or obese girl who I'd give a second look at.

Listen, I know you're 300 pounds and it makes you feel better that some people find 'fat girls' to be attractive, but truth of the matter is that girl isn't fat. Sorry.
>>
this just reminds me of this "hot" therapist i had she had a good personality just i never got the hints for anything...i've just been thinking of her
>>
>>25133601
This is what fat people actually believe.

Fat is fat senpai.
>>
>>25133630
>Bad trolling. 2/10 attempt.

Do you live in Samoa? Mississippi?

That girl is FAT, no debate. Ask any doctor. You're degenerate sexual proclivities are not an accurate gauge of reality.
>>
>>25133586

That's what I'm telling you, as a man you're not embarrassed by anything.

If you don't like something, it shouldn't be because it's embarrassing, but because you don't find it enjoyable. If you start doing and wanting things for yourself you'll be on your way to manhood.

The sooner you stop dating girls you think your parents would want to see you with or you think would make other guys envious, the sooner you'll actually get an actual relationship with the person you really want to be with.
>>
File: fats.png (262 KB, 374x292) Image search: [Google]
fats.png
262 KB, 374x292
>>25133677
you're mad about being wrong

>>25133630
You're trying to use your own personal definition of "fat". "fat" is not a level of fat like chubbiness, being slightly overweight to obese. What you consider to be fat is completely different from what your neighbor considers to be fat. A flabby, chubby girl is still fat even if you think her body looks more appealing than some fat girl shaped like grimace. They're both overweight and have high body fat.
>>
>>25133748
Fuck no nigga. Real men have pride.

>The sooner you stop dating girls you think your parents would want to see you with or you think would make other guys envious, the sooner you'll actually get an actual relationship with the person you really want to be with.

Blatant logical fallacy. More like after you give up, you'll find yourself dating a fat woman.
>>
>>25133827
kek, is there supposed to be some kind of difference between the two fat asses in the picture?
>>
>>25133877
If you had any pride, you would stop saying "nigga" and you'd stop pretending your virginity is better than a 6/10 gf.
>>
>>25131553
Eat 20% less for a month, and actually do it. No bullshit, no fat-bitch excuses, and you will lose weight.
>>
>>25133827
>You're trying to use your own personal definition of "fat".

You are truly a delusional fat ass. Fat is a medical term. It is not somehow subjective. Both of the men you posted in that pic are clinically obese. Join the rest of us in reality.
>>
File: 1445820341882.jpg (83 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1445820341882.jpg
83 KB, 722x349
>>25131335
>be KV
>finally get a gf that that I settled for
>not too attractive but tolerates my autism
>think I like her
>feel nothing when I make out with her, feels boring actually
is this normal?
>>
>>25133901
yes, hormones cause different fat distribution

A man is supposed to have more of an apple body and a woman is supposed to have more of a pear body. Regardless of how much overweight they are, the more masculine/feminine fat distribution will always be more attractive.
>>
>>25133913
you're a fat women aren't you?
>>
>>25133959
No, not normal. Is gf fat? Maybe you're confusing companionship with physical attraction.
>>
>>25133941
>fat
>having extra flesh

fat is not synonymous with morbidly obese, you dumb retard
>>
>>25133960
>A man is supposed to have more of an apple body and a woman is supposed to have more of a pear body.

Nigga, have you even seen a fit man and/or women?

Fucking hillbillies, baka.
>>
>>25134002
she's kinda chubby but a curvy chubby, I like her personality and I do find her pretty even though she's sort of average.

am I broken? It's not like I think she's ugly, am I just meant to be alone?

Fuck this life
>>
>>25134003
I said the men in that pic are clinically obese.

They are.
>>
>>25131553
literally how the fuck do you do this?

I'm a guy, and if I eat a lot for a week or so, I get fatter. I then stop eating excessively for like 2 days and I'm suddenly really thin again and people say "wow you lost weight!" as a guy, when 2 days before people said "what happened? You gained so much weight." And I don't even work out. I just don't eat for like 2 days, or have just a small sandwich a day or whatever and magically I'm thin again. Then I just don't overeat (i.e. just 3 meals a day or whatever, not stuffing myself) and I'm perfectly happy and look good.

How can you not do this? Just stop eating for a while and you're literally fine. Like when someone offers you food, just say no, god damn.
>>
>>25134048
Yes, a woman carries more weight below her waist and a man carries more weight above.

Oh yeah, that's exactly what those terms mean isn't it? Haha, what a coincidence.

retard
>>
>>25134076
You're trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

You like the idea of having a gf so much, you've repressed that you aren't physically attracted to fat women.

The good news is there is still hope. Not finding fat women sexually attractive is a positive sign. Find yourself a fit girl Anon.
>>
>>25134102
Fats are addicted to food senpai. They behave like junkies.
>>
>>25134105
You're stupid fat ass truly believes men are supposed to be built like apples?

You can't be that far gone fatty. You're a half step away from tumblr logic here.
>>
I can't be a social god like, I strive for greatness by common criteria not my own, if you hate me so you need to EDUCATE ME GODDAMNIT as to why as well as see opposing points of view, QUIT MARGINALIZING I'M SICK OF GETTING STEPPED ON FOR NOT ADHERING TO YOUR POINTS OF VIEW EXACTLY IM GETTING SALTY AS HELL FUCK YOU HOLDING IGNORANCE OVER SOMEONE'S HEAD WHERE ARE YOUR MORALS YOU POWERHUNGRY FUCK
>>
ITT: insecure fat women pretending to be men with fat girlfriends.
>>
File: body_shapes.jpg (7 KB, 240x275) Image search: [Google]
body_shapes.jpg
7 KB, 240x275
>>25134240
it's not that hard to figure out for a normal person who isn't you
>>
>>25134294

At this point they are either trolling you or plain retarded, I wonder why you're still trying.
>>
>>25134266
If fat women had the drive to come on r9k, a place that is known for hating fat people and women and pretty much for hating anything, and argue with what can literally only be 2 or 3 underage speds, they would have the drive to lose the weight and they wouldn't be fat.
>>
File: gnome.jpg (39 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
gnome.jpg
39 KB, 500x414
>>25131335
Why on Earth do people settle? If you can't find a pretty girl with good personality then would you not prefer to just settle with yourself rather then lessen your quality of life with some bitch?
>>
>>25134266

Because chubby girls never have boyfriends, no way that's true, right?

You solved the mystery.
>>
>>25132414
> Jesus
>Augustine
>Avicenna
>white

I know you're trolling but still. 1/10 made me reply
>>
>>25134294
That diagram makes little sense. Apples, pears? Why don't you just say women have wider hips, because that's all that pic really conveys.
>>
>>25134350
There are many reasons
>peer pressure from parents and relatives
>peer pressure from society and culture
>desire to have children
>intolerance of loneliness
>...
>>
>>25134353
>chubby

nice euphemism, fatty.
>>
>>25134374
higher estrogen causes fat to deposit on your thighs and hips instead of on your belly like it would for a manly male
>>
>>25134387
>desire to have children

I doubt robots have this.

>intolerance of loneliness

weakness

>pressure from people

Why do people care? I have no problem telling my family I'm not having children.
>>
File: 1450629380356.jpg (133 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1450629380356.jpg
133 KB, 780x818
>>25134105
eh thats kinda evolution and you are correct, don't listen to the other poster he is a skeleton
>>
>>25134408

I'm hardly fat, 6'1" and 175.
>>
>>25134413
>manly male

ie- fat ass

Protip: dudes, growing a beard and getting tattoos doesn't somehow make you not a fat ass.
>>
>>25134413
>higher estrogen causes fat to deposit on your thighs and hips instead of on your belly like it would for a manly male

This is basically 'real women have curves' for fat dudes. Topkek.
>>
>>25134421
Me neither man, I'm fine as a bachelor. But I guess relationship is essential for some people's life.
>>
>>25134450
>I'm hardly fat
too bad your girl aint nigga
>>
File: nuh7awzQWm1u4xidxo1_1280.jpg (221 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
nuh7awzQWm1u4xidxo1_1280.jpg
221 KB, 960x960
Why are fat people either complete pieces of shit or total bros?
>>
>>25134590
fats have low to no social value.
>>
>>25134590
I think fat men are usually pretty cool because they have to compensate for being fat, usually by being funny.
>>
>>25134590

you mean like... every other human?
>>
>>25134488
Is it wrong to want to share everything with someone, to be true partners in thought and ideology, to share the intimate aspects of yourself and innate fears, or how how dare one be exposed as human? How dare ye be in my thought, how dare ye care about me on a spiritual level, how dare ye want to give me the world without the world to offer? I CAN NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH I WOULD BE PROUD AS PUNCH LOL I WOULD TRY SO HARD Fugg this shite
>>
lol fatcucks really justify their degeneracy by trying to pretend that men who date fit attractive women do so only because they're caving to societal pressure?

This is what fatcucks actually believe.
>>
>>25134728
this fat fuck has broken into renaissance fair speak. baka
>>
>tfw gaining massive amounts of weight in 6 months due to depression, life crisis and being a little bitch
>back to normal weight
>body is completely wrecked by loads of giant shitty stretchmarks, stomach, inner thighs, even armpits and biceps

Sadness covers me like a blanket. Tuck me in. Let me die.
>>
>>25134941
It's almost as if gluttony has consequences.
>>
>>25131553
Working out is a really hard way to lose weight, your only concern should be diet. You need to lower your total intake of calories, use an app to track how much you're eating, I bet you'll be shocked.
>>
>>25132308
>>25132385
Based posts here

these concepts of "learning to like" & "ideal or nah" both ring pretty true despite the fact that they are in conflict with each other

Having experienced the associated compulsions of both I'll say:
>learning to like/appreciate some detail off from your initial ideal is a very pleasant surprise
>pressuring another to fit the frame of what you idealize and then not getting results is frustrating as hell
>>
>>25135511
nigga, you're dick doesn't have to learn to like anything. Shits not that complicated.

All that is going on in this thread is guys who have settled for fat women feeling shame. That's it. The rest is nonsense.
>>
>>25135567
Yeah I guess that is what is going on in this thread plus tumblr tier butthurt that fat/obese girls are okay

>you're dick doesn't have to learn to like anything
Nah im not even just talking about learning to like girls (not to be confused with fat/obese) with a bit more body fat than the thinnest fucking staceys robots crushed on in high school. i mean like do you remember the moment you first came across a type of porn you never knew about and then you really enjoyed it and continue to since that first exposure?
Usually happens early on with certain softcore stuff and it's surprising but awesome. Same shit when you get with a variety of broads.
>>
>>25131335
Don't commit to them.

My confidence skyrocketed after I got a land whale to blow me twice after a house party.
>>
>>25135997
This "fetish" is a subconscious manifestation of shame.
>>
>>25136151
ill buy it of you have a source
>>
Why are fat women so shit?
Fat guys range from beta fucks to "I just don't give a fuck anymore" and can still be pretty bro-tier.
Fat women however, are almost ALWAYS terrible, entitled whores, even moreso than normal women.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.