[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: workoutshame.png (1 MB, 694x1024) Image search: [Google]
workoutshame.png
1 MB, 694x1024
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this picture proves it. But not only that, they hate us more than anything.
Someone could be rude or spit in their face and they will still hate us more.
Someone could destroy their property or assualt them and they will still hate us more.
Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

We could be kind and helpful to them and they will still hate us. And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

But we are all going to die at some point and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible. If you believe that getting fit will help you be happier then by all means go for it, but if it doesn't would you continue just to keep up the facade for those that despise you?

I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one. We will have used up our time and still be slowly moving towards our deaths and the "fatty-haters" will still hate us, no matter how fit we get.

Bros, maybe you shouldn't try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them. Just go and be happy, because one day they'll be dust too.
>>
This thread helped me embrace not giving a fuck about /fit/izens, thanks OP
>>
File: iboVUcfCWg24pV.jpg (219 KB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
iboVUcfCWg24pV.jpg
219 KB, 1600x899
>>25131118
Glad to help man, keep up the good feels
>>
File: 1376385958380.png (4 KB, 454x65) Image search: [Google]
1376385958380.png
4 KB, 454x65
When I deadlifted at the gym for the first time I got laughed at becuase of the low weight I had on.

Got stuck under the bar with a cringe tier weight on top of me during bench

Yes you will continue to be hated until you stop being fat. Welcome to reality. I'm not here to motivate you, I'm here to tell you what you already know.

You are a fat sack of shit, worthless to the world, 12 year old kids have better sexual lives than you.

You don't get in shape to impress other people, when you grow up and stop being a manchild you'll enter the working world and meet many other men. A large chunk of these men will have stories where they lost 30+ pounds, another chunk will have 60+ pounds lost.

Yes you will still be a loser because you didn't develop properly during your obese time and it will take years to recover into a functional human being. You will earn the respect of other men acquaintances and friends. None from girls.

Girls don't want a formerly obese man. Woman's value is set from birth, while a man's is malleable but the female mind doesn't understand this. They want instant gratification of a good looking successful man, they dont want to put the work and struggle to get one they want the finished package.

If you are spending 2-3 hours in the gym you are wasting your god damn time probably with some worthless routine off some 4chan image. You should be spending about 1 hour.in the gym.

This is life, male lives are worthless and expendable. This is nothing new.

In the end I don't care if you lift or not, chances are you won't and it won't change my life at all. I will say that I'm glad I started. I only wish I had started earlier.
>>
>>25130890
Youre fat. How could you expect us to hate you any less than you hate yourself. Learn to love yourself and others might give a fuck about you.
>>
>>25130890

If some vain whore taking photos of you at the gym makes you give up, then you never had the willpower to actually get fit.
>>
>>25131468
tldr

>>25131535
except i don't hate myself, life is going pretty good
>>
>>25131566
You treat your body like trash and you think you dont hate yourself. kek. We see trash just like you do when you look in the mirror. But its not our trash to deal with.
>>
>>25130890
>this picture proves it.
How does your pic prove anything?
>>
>>25130890

>daily fat acceptance thread.
>On r9k

why. why why why.

Ignoring something requires a great commitment to non-vision.

To the indifferent eye, nothing calls or awakens. Indifference is one of the great hallmarks of our times. To ignore things demands incredible mental energy. Without even knowing it, indifference can place you beyond the frontiers of compassion, healing, and love. When you become indifferent, you give all your power away.

Your imagination becomes fixated in the limbo of cynicism and despair.
>>
>>25130890

Oh hey there mr crabs.

hows the bucket treating you?
>>
>>25131802
Why are you repeating the same shit, with different wording? You sound like a really annoying guy.
>>
>>25131906

>You talk funny, I don't like you.

It's no less annoying then seeing this shit daily.
>>
>>25131566
tl;dr youre a lazy piece of shit you cant even muster up the effort to read text on the screen in front of you.

You want instant gratification and girls to like you? Die.
>>
>>25131940
>You talk funny, I don't like you.

Yes, that's what i said. You repeating it doesn't change anything, except proving my point.
>>
Everyone on this thread is a cynical asshole
>>
File: catgirlpets.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
catgirlpets.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>25131960
>posting a ton of text
>thinking someone will read it

Everything's gonna be ok anon, don't cry, it's alright
>>
>>25130890
I'v seen some fat dude's just going for it,and they lost weight .

but with this kinda attitude,sound's like you don't have no reason to live.
and you deserve shit with this kinda attitude.
Do it for yourself prove it to yourself that you can DO something.
>>
>>25130890
Im not even fatbro, I lift regularly and I swear to fuck I hate these bitches.
She knows she isn't shit in that gym because there are girls that are better looking than her so she looks for some fat dude to take a picture and shoot shot's at to rebuild her confidence. The man is in the fucking gym fixing this problem and this little attention whore mongering slut has to do this. But ohhhh if a Man did this to a woman it would be monstrosity. Picture makes me rage as hard as the fat dancing guy in the club.
>>
File: CSCNy0LVAAAG8Vo.jpg (47 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
CSCNy0LVAAAG8Vo.jpg
47 KB, 480x640
>>25132694
except thats wrong, i've got a stable job, expendable income, an apartment with good friends

literally everything i could want

people only get fit to serve others' desires
>>
>>25131535
Why do people only care about people's health and dietary habits when they're fat?
>>
File: 1448977153002.jpg (84 KB, 1325x994) Image search: [Google]
1448977153002.jpg
84 KB, 1325x994
>tfw mantitties
Why go on?
>>
>>25133093
>except thats wrong, i've got a stable job, expendable income, an apartment with good friends
>literally everything i could want
>people only get fit to serve others' desires

Yes, like a beating heart. Knees that work. Normal blood sugar levels.

I could go on you delusional fat ass.
>>
File: 1450339009003.jpg (45 KB, 261x331) Image search: [Google]
1450339009003.jpg
45 KB, 261x331
>>25132775
You are very onto something there sir!!!!!!
>>
File: 1444065902583.png (596 KB, 540x423) Image search: [Google]
1444065902583.png
596 KB, 540x423
Just a reminder that if you're a normal healthy weight, you are not a robot.
>>
File: humandiabetus.jpg (73 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
humandiabetus.jpg
73 KB, 500x563
>>25130890
try adderal or meth LOLOLOL you can do it tho if u got enough motivations also i poke fun at myself so it doesnt hurt when other people make fun of me.

i think thats the easiest way to deal with this tbqhfam .

see i put myself in a meme <<<< i look a little bit fatter than i do irl but the point is im makin fun of myself and no one can laugh at my lazyness because i did it first.
>>
>>25131566
tl;dr a reddit-tier wall of text thats probably a pasta

Regards: /fit/
>>
>>25133778
oh hey you didn't read his salty reply either, nice
>>
>>25133736
If you have human flesh, you're not a robot.
>>
File: Cross-Over.full.1339119.jpg (386 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Cross-Over.full.1339119.jpg
386 KB, 1024x768
>>25133736
this tbqvhfamalamadingdong
>>
>>25133736
this. if you're slim (skinnyfat, fit, skeletal, whatever), you cannot be a robot. people will never look at you with disgust, so there's no reason why you should be unable to make friends and enter romantic relationships.
>>
>>25134089
babooey this

captcha: milkshake
>>
>>25130890

>I really, really don't want to put the effort in to be /fit/
>oh look, here's a pic/meme/quote/bitch who makes fun of fat dudes
>LOOK GUISE ITS USELESS TO GET BETTER, WE SHOULD JUST GIVE UP

fuck off OP, not dragging me down with you,
>>
like bitch tits will still be going to the gym next week.

This women did nothing wrong.
>>
>>25134573
the question is not who will let me, but who will stop me

>>25134670
fatty haters salty 4 ever
>>
>>25130890
No why does reducing your calories take 2-3 hours a day? You could prepare meals for an entire week in that time.
>>
This thread should be motivating to you guys
>>
listen here robot fuckers, if you think you're bigger than hitler's KDR, then let me tell you something:

There's going to be good people and bad people, but both ways, go to the gym, and be motivated

idc if you're saving it for a "new year's resolution" that will be more forgotten than your imaginary friend Billy, if you're big and you go to the gym, that already puts you on top of the 95% other fatslurms that are a registered vehicle. When you go to the gym, you will be greeted friendly, I've had it happen to me and I've seen it happen to other countless people. It's not what it seems, and if anyone brings you down, give them a reason to not bring you down, make triumph from tragedy
>>
God, I hate fat fucks at the gym. It's almost New Year's resolution time. For three weeks or so, my gym will be filled with fat, annoying, smelly fools, who delude themselves into thinking they will get in shape. 99% of them will be gone by February; still January at the gym sucks.
>>
>tfw you want to start lifting so you can pull yourself up whilst climbing like a parkour artist.

>tfw assassin's creed makes you want to do parkour and climb shit but your a skinny weakling that can't life shit

Feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>25133167
because you outwardly display the fact that your body is nothing but a trashcan. Why would I respect a trashcan. Can I also dump my trash in you.
>>
>>25135534
So do you treat skinny people with shitty diets in a similar fashion? Somehow I doubt it.
>>
>>25135147
You've been lifting less than a year (obviously). How would you know what New Year's is like?
>>
>>25135705
they're just assholes who need to make fun of others to feel good, they don't do it to skinny people because they're not low hanging fruit
>>
>>25135814
What are you talking about. I've been lifting for over a decade. Did I hurt your feelings fatty? Despite whatever feel good story of 'improvement' fats desperately want to believe, we both know you aint making it to February.
>>
>>25135902
Yeah, sorry, experienced lifters don't put up with the shit you just described. Either your gym is shit-tier or you're just repeating /fit/ memes.
>>
>>25136165
Dude, I've been to many gyms. What I'm talking about is common. January is annoying fat person month at the gym. It's well known.

fat AND stupid. baka
>>
>>25136217
>get big boot pig
>cardio makes you gay
>ss and GOMAD
amidoinitrite.jog
>>
>people hate you so don't even bother trying to lose weight

Is this the government trying to turn us into useless fat sacks of shit?
>but you already are
Yes nigger but we gonna get out of this zone someday and these threads don't help

Like, what the actual fuck r9k
>>
>>25136296
>Yes nigger but we gonna get out of this zone someday and these threads don't help
Statistically less than 1% of you will ever return to a normal weight.
>>
Fuck you OP, I don't want to die young.
I'm gonna make it some day, I've already gone from 370 to 320 in a few months.
>>
>>25135705
Being skinny isnt an outward display of you putting trash in your body. I cant see the blatant disrespect and hate a skinny person has for himself in his fat rolls. His body doesnt look like a dumpster.
>>
>>25130890
How about you lose some fucking weight or stop obsessing over people's opinions on your weight
>>
>>25130890
lol, you're a Bernie Sanders supporter, aren't you?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.