[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men, why do you hate women? Women, why do you hate men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 17
File: 1428573163412.jpg (81 KB, 650x720) Image search: [Google]
1428573163412.jpg
81 KB, 650x720
Men, why do you hate women?
Women, why do you hate men?
>>
I have a burning hate for all things that speak a human language.

Also spiders and ants.
>>
>>26353825

why? are you some kind of angsty mute? or just a spineless hypocrite that just can't seem to kick down the chair?
>>
>>26353919
>hypocrite
That would imply I don't hate myself.
>>
File: nps607.jpg (164 KB, 756x1057) Image search: [Google]
nps607.jpg
164 KB, 756x1057
>>26353707
i don't, but a large portion of them do not like me, and that's not something i complain about because i do things to make them dislike me on purpose
>>
I don't hate women. I hate that women make shitty decisions and compound those shitty decisions with even more shitty decisions knowing that society punishes them retroactively at a later date but assuming that they can skate by with the consequences.
>>
File: 1454966858944.png (313 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454966858944.png
313 KB, 1000x1000
I don't hate men, men haven't done anything to me. I hate women though, including myself.

All my problems in life are because of women, all the people who tormented me when I was younger were women. My mother abused me for years and used the state and the police force to keep my father away because she wanted to make his life hell. All the people that bullied me were girls that thought I was a weirdo freak because I have autism and I was socially awkward. It was because of feminism that even a worthless woman like me can't even get a husband anymore, I have no talents and abilities, I'm mentally ill, I'm stupid, I'm lazy, how the fuck am I supposed to be an "independent" woman? At least before I could be a housewife and be taken care of and have a chance of happiness, who the fuck would even bother with me now? What a fantasy, there's no such thing as "independent woman", just selfish bitches who pretend like they're better than men. Men all think we're all whores because of women being selfish and I don't blame them, we are all whores. We're all bitches, we're all pieces of shit.

Men have been the only people who have genuinely been nice to me. My father takes care of me to this day and has never expected anything from me. I leech off him completely but he always just unconditionally loves me, I'm a piece of garbage.

So no, I don't hate men. Hate is being too kind for what I feel for women though.
>>
>>26353707
They didn't give me enough chances.
>>
File: 1453866802386.jpg (35 KB, 548x531) Image search: [Google]
1453866802386.jpg
35 KB, 548x531
BECAUSE THEY DON"T LOVE ME, WHEN ALL I EVER WANTED WAS A GF I SEE HOW YOU TREAT CHAD AND IN COMPARISON YOU GIRLS IGNORE ME OR TREAT ME RUDELY I HATE ALL OF YOU
>>
>>26354042
>tfw no misogynistic, autistic gf
>>
>>26353707
i don't have men or women but i like showing the fun women hate memes to my friends
>>
I hate women becuase they are mens property, the BS about them being raped is fake, they orgasm during rape and enjoy it, they call the police after out of guilt for being a dirty slut
>>
>>26354042
in during "please be my housewife"
>>
File: killer queen bait the dust.png (293 KB, 326x436) Image search: [Google]
killer queen bait the dust.png
293 KB, 326x436
>>26354042
Almost got me, 7/10.
>>
>>26354042
bretty qt tbqh
>>
>>26354042
>some women were mean to me so all women are evil
>>
>>26354323
Found the toasty roasty.
>>
>>26354042
I'm not even gonna ree you because that post was pretty good
Funny how the first introspective female I've encountered is also autistic
>>
>>26354355
Found the misogynist.
>>
>>26353707
>Women, why do you hate men?
Men are pretty cool guys.
Women are pretty cool guys too.
Women are a little less smart, strong, or self directed.
Men are a little less compromising, observant, or tolerant.
In an individualist society, like capitalist America, a male skill set is better.
I often find myself jealous of the male intellect, strength, and fortitude of spirit.
>>
>>26353707

Hates a strong word.

I have lots of good women in my life that have helped me tremendously.

>There was these two old ladies who made me work at her dogfarm for community service after I did a BnE on her house.
>The woman cop who was always in control of her emotions and let things slide, so long as we agreed to break things up and go home.
>My mom, who tracked me down like a detective after I drifted apart from my family
>My sisters, who have always brought sunshine into my life

It's a big list.

I don't hate women.

I hate vapid, treacherous, obnoxious whores.

For all that feminism talk, I seldom get anywhere with a woman romantically by treating her like an equal. It confuses them and sends the wrong signal to their vagina.

I'm not hateful for that, I have automatic reactions to stuff too.

But these types of women don't own it. How can you control yourself if you won't even be honest with yourself? How can I trust you to be honest with me?

I hate women because they lie.

I can't form a healthy relationship with this type of paranoia either, because I've seen it often in my lifetime. That's why I like poly relationships. It's a more general kind of love compared to a singular obsession revolving around a person.
>>
>>26354042
I didn't know girls could sperg as hard as guys do. Calm down and take your anti-depressants.
>>
File: 1452135851874-0.jpg (274 KB, 700x851) Image search: [Google]
1452135851874-0.jpg
274 KB, 700x851
I don't hate women.

I hate myself.
>>
>>26354456
>I hate vapid, treacherous, obnoxious whores.
So all women.
>>
>>26354662

You'd think so.

But some of em are trying their best to be decent beings. Not in the passive, indirect way that we so often talk about-- you can literally see the struggle, like you would for a tortured, driven, or haunted man.

I always say: Give credit where its due.
>>
>>26353707
>Men, why do you hate women?
They all go for Chad and not me.
>>
>>26355239
would you trade your current existence for ALL women being attracted to you, including your mom and crazy axe-wielding morbidly obese negresses?
>>
I'm a gay woman and don't hate men but holy fuck there are too many hoops to jump through to be friends with one. Let's say you casually meet 10 guys.

Five of them want nothing to do with girls
Two of them think they can ungay you
Two have nothing in common with you

And after forging a productive friendship with the remaining guy, he eventually starts dating a jealous hambeast that won't let him talk to you. Or develops friendships with the five guys who wanted nothing to do with chicks they aren't fucking so you get phased out.
>>
I don't hate women or men in general, only the people that go out of their way to hurt others. I cant blame women for my lack of a love life, throughout school I was a shy fat kid that never talked to anyone, let alone ask a girl out. Now i'm fit and much better looking, but I'm still scared of going out and interacting with other people.
I'm probably going to die a lonely emotional wreck whose never experienced love, or even a kiss, and the only person I can truly blame is myself.
>tfw no equally socially and emotionally stunted girl to hold onto while we cry the pain away
>>
>>26353707
Most women I've met were condescending piece of shit who expected me to be their puppet and do all the shit they wanted to do without returning any favor.

In my area, They're self absorbed cunt that decide everything but cry when they don't get their way. They whine about the won't date a certain type of people cause they are fat, hateful, and not to their liking while themselves aren't even able to respect the standard that themselves broke.

Another example is the reluctant effort at doing a favor. While some men must bust themselves up for them. They don't return any favor and expect us to be little slave. Like we owe you something.

In general it is mostly poor communication and manipulative behavior that turn me off among them. Keep in mind it is not all women. but most of them I've met expected me to be some bank account and do all their shit. Yet they kept crying about how I refused to hold their shit cause it is not my responsibility to do so. You're old enough to do your own stuff yourself.

Time to wear your big girl panties and do something worthy with your time instead moaning and bitching we don't give you enough. If you're not happy. Do it yourself.
>>
>>26353707
They aren't as cute as the Euphonium girls.
>>
>>26354419
found the normie libtard
>>
>>26356196
Exactamundo
>>
Female here. I don't give a shit really. I'm not going to pretend that I'm asexual, but the truth is if I never have a bf/husband for the rest of my life I don't really care. If I ever do, it's only for stability. If I could be stable on my own, I won't seek it out whatsoever. Sadly I'm nowhere near being stable on my own but working on it.
>>
File: Disregard Females.jpg (42 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
Disregard Females.jpg
42 KB, 500x585
Honestly I can't even bring myself to hate them anymore. It's a waste of effort that I could be putting into something else, and they aren't even fucking worth the time it takes thinking about how I can't stand them.

Having a gf and giving a shit what any woman thinks are things that never even occur to me anymore, and I've never been happier.
>>
I've said it a thousand times but I'll say it again, I don't hate men. I respect men, yes even robots and I even feel admiration for them.
>>
Girls I like do not like me. It is the most frustrating fucked up curse ever.

The girls that like me are ones I do not like for various reasons (have kids, do heavy drugs, I find them physically unattractive).

The cycle continues.
>>
>>26357165
Maybe it's because of the way you behave with either group.

>>26356967
> if I never have a bf/husband for the rest of my life I don't really care. If I ever do, it's only for stability.
Too many girls have this mentality. I don't want to be anyone's wallet.
>>
>>26357298
I wouldn't just sit at home doing nothing and spending money, but two people in a household with a job is better than one. I do believe that my mind can change, but I'm more than halfway to 30 and have felt this way for a long time so idk. As for now I don't care enough to "hate" men.
>>
>>26357466
Frankly I don't care what the woman does. It seems that that's how women naturally relate to men. I said 'girls' but I've observed it in women of every age, class etc. That's why I'm so hateful. I'll never escape that paradigm.
>>
>>26357637
>Frankly I don't care what the woman does.

Well gee you just want a reason to hate women
>>
>>26357770
I meant that I don't care if the woman is a homemaker or works outside the home.
>>
>>26354004
I'd probably like you :^D
>>
Women get whatever they want and can't ever do anything wrong. Also they hate me. That about sums it up mostly. Also they don't ever just say what they want to and I'm honest to where it's mean so they hate that.
>>
>>26353707
women have life easier but constantly complain about how life is harder for them and that we need to make laws for their lives to be even more easier
>>
I don't hate women. I simply don't care about most of them (family is always an exception, and I have very few family). They may as well be wild animals to me, unknown and uncontacted. I understand men. I can bond with them, hate them, love them, fight them, talk to them, befriend them. I can't do the same with women. So, they are nothing but animals.
>>
>>26359665
To clarify, they are less than animals. I can love an animal, I love my dog for instance. Women are perhaps more like aliens from another world.
>>
>>26354419
A title I wear with pride.
>>
>>26353707
Humanity is an eternal disappointment.
t. hot topic
>>
>>26353707
I don't hate women, I just hate myself.

origami comment
>>
Well, I have some pretty big kinks. Most of it could be misinterpreted as hatred for them.

>Women all think I'm creepy so even IF I manage to get a girlfriend I'll be miserable anyway if she found out.
>>
I don't hate women, but they tend to sweat the small shit a bit much.
>>
>>26354456
>That's why I like poly relationships. It's a more general kind of love compared to a singular obsession revolving around a person.
I'm so glad poly fuckos don't breed.
>>
File: 1427608101188.gif (579 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1427608101188.gif
579 KB, 500x375
For me, I would just end up being used. More times then I should of too.
>>
My dad disappeared, and my mom was fucking narcissistic and ended up in jail.
You'd think I'd hate both genders, but a random male family friend (actually an ex-drug addict with a hero complex who used to buy from my dealer parents) took me in and raised me as best as his stubborn, hypocritical, workaholic, impoverished way of life could allow. Meanwhile, my grandparents didn't bother, even though they actually BOUGHT my older brother to adopt him, and were upper-middle class.
Also all of my best friends were male, except one and she ended up a lesbian and not my friend.
I guess I hate myself, then families, then women, and finally men.
>>
>>26354042

lel feminism has failed women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
>>
I hate everybody. I wish I could cause a mass extinction event. I always dreamt of being a super villain honestly.
>>
>>26357637
>It seems that that's how women naturally relate to men. I said 'girls' but I've observed it in women of every age, class etc. That's why I'm so hateful. I'll never escape that paradigm.
Why should it be any different honestly? What's so wrong with that arrangement? As long as she's loyal and not looking for something else I don't see what's wrong with a housewife or negligible income from the wife.
>>
I don't hate men, but sometimes I'm dumbfounded by their baseness. They're very violent and always ready to fight or threaten force over any little thing.
>>
>>26359879
Go buy some testosterone and start injecting and then you'll understand.
>>26359874
Where would you have your base bro? My fantasies mostly involved off-world or interdimensional travel, anywhere but here and a nice sprawling space opera.
>>
None will ever match me on an intellectual or philosophical level, let alone share an interest in the weeb games I enjoy. (inb4 fedora) Thus, they are INCREDIBLY boring to be around.

No conversation.
No connections.
No nothing.

Plus, every woman where I live lost their virginity at the age of 10. And proceeded to fuck anyone they could up to tier early 20's. Nothing but sluts following their instincts.
>>
>>26359906
Definitely some overdramatic space station sort of thing. Space opera life would be rad.
>>
I don't hate women or hate anyone. I'm one of those anger-less, not bitter robots.

It doesn't mean I'm normie though. People still think I'm weird and ugly.
>>
>>26353707
I hate being around people in general
everyone is a traitorous cunt
>>
It bugs the hell out of me that men are so thirsty for sex and can't control themselves
>>
>>26353707
I hate everyone regardless of the gender
>>
>>26359965
Fuck off I've been fine my whole life you degenerate.
>>
>>26353707
guy here I don't hate women because hating women is like hating dogs for barking. women just don't have the capacity to love men and only see as a disposable tool. no point in getting mad over that so i decide to move on with my life without them.
>>
>>26359995
your defensiveness towards an anonymous comment on the internet suggests otherwise
>>
All the women in this thread who said they don't hate men are simply demonstrating their deceitful and manipulative feminine ways. They're full shit: they hate men.
>>
>>26359965
It's our biological imperative to put our wee wees into a woman's vagina. If we weren't so thirsty for sex do you think we'd put up with all of a woman's bullshit just to get laid? The answer is a resounding no.
>>
>>26359939
Space opera makes everything better, I used to adore this cheesy comic sigil just for that.
>>26359965
Just suck his dick and think of england and he'll be fine though.
You don't have as much test you can't possibly experience the same sex drive.
>>
I dislike how tons of men think they can have everything on their own terms. I know guys who don't work because they think they're fantasy authors or plan to make a living streaming on Twitch. And guys who think they don't have to participate in major cultural rites like a relative's funeral or feel they can wear casual clothes to formal events.

I hate how they zero in on one girl at a time. Sometimes it goes on for years. If she's not interested, move the fuck on. And I'm sick of fat guys who don't want a fat girl, couch potatoes who think they're entitled to an athletic girl, et cetera.

Hygiene. I shouldn't find skidmarks in a grown man's underwear. It's disgusting to sleep on a bed with no sheets or go months without washing your pillowcases and blanket.

Say what you will about us "roasties" but most of us settle in a practical job like teaching or nursing even if it's not our dream job. Most of us know how to decorate a room and dress ourselves properly. Most of us don't spend eight hours a day on a hobby.
>>
In all honesty...

I guess I do hate women. Not really, "hate," as that implies I have a reason. I just want to dominate them viciously.

I want to tie them up and NOT untie them. Leave them like that. Scare them into obedience. Punish them for any given whim I feel like. Force them to fuck me. Humiliate them.

I feel like most of this thread is a bunch of people lying to themselves. Men hate women. Women hate women.

And for good reason. They're supposed to be hated. They're supposed to be dominated. Broken, even, if necessary.

>tfw no kidnappee gf
>>
>>26359965
if they don't act thirsty then you won't see them as men, you'll see them as castrated faggots.
>>
>>26360015
I'm just getting tired of being lumped in a group with every other faggot that can't keep it zipped up. Women always get butt blasted about being called sluts and whores, but if I get a little sick of being called a neanderthal I'm probably wrong right?
>>
>>26360056

Projection: The Post.
>Unoriginal: The Robot.
>>
>>26360056
>most of us don't spend hours on a hobby
Because you have none. You have no independent thought aside from A. What the state demands of you (making money, following laws) B. Your boyfriends or husbands, and C. The media/corporations telling you and your friends what to think, eat, fuck, wear, and say.

Mindless drones, that's all you are. No dreams, no suffering, no life.
>>
>>26360056
That sounds like specific disgust towards nu-male millennials and general retards. They definitely don't represent males as a whole.
>>
>>26360056
>how to decorate a room
This always gets me.

I hung my tennis racket on the wall and have a string of Christmas lights going around my window and desk, does that work? I know Christmas light are dorm-room bullshit, but they're actually pretty comfy.

I can never bring myself to decorate though. I won't buy posters that don't apply to me, or that I can't use. I wanted to hang up some nice big maps, but I couldn't justify it. What the hell would I do with maps? I've always liked those maps filled with pins and strings in movies, so maybe I should track homicides or something.

I also wanted to buy a model ship, but I wasn't willing to display something like that in my room unless I built it myself. So now I'm looking into miniature ship-building.

Is this normal autism?
>>
>>26360189

Feminine hobbies are actually useful. We sew articles of clothing. We grow flowers, herbs, and vegetables in the garden. Gym classes that will keep us healthy.

Male hobbies tend to be contrived corporate feces. You can sell the same shit to them over and over. They'll eat it up and ask for more. How many Halo games are there now? Call of Duty? Don't even get me started on Magic cards, collectable figures, et cetera.
>>
>>26360230

You should go for it, anon.

It's fun to assemble models, experiment with painting techniques, look at historical diagrams and photos, and see it all come together in the end.
>>
>>26360189
>>26360230

You two should fuck already.
>>
>>26360305
Most men are handy around the house or buy tools and shit though.
And gym is definitely a big male hobby too, have you missed /fit/, /diy/, and /k/?
>>
>>26360305
>Somebody likes a thing that I don't.
I am so fucking mad I can't even think of something to say. I can't stand you pretentious faggots. This is why I don't talk to anybody.
>>
>>26353707
I dont hate women, I hate everybody (including me of course)
>>
Hello. I am a biological female. I am also a female to male tranny faggot.

It's finally time for me to get to fully sperg out about how much I hate women.

I was four years old when I first thought "I wish all women would disappear." Yeah my mom was abusive and I was always bullied by girls, but that's not even why I hate women. It's the entitlement.

One time I was crying because a bunch of kids made fun of me at the playground for being ugly and poor. Their parents were there, watching their kids, so I couldn't start cussing them out because I was afraid. I got really frustrated so I just went to some corner and cried it out. An adult woman ended up telling me "why are you crying here? if you cried in front of them, some of the boys would feel bad for you and help you out." I got even angrier because I couldn't understand why the woman was telling me to be a manipulative little bitch.

My mom constantly beat me as a kid. Sometimes it would hurt so much I'd cry. And she said something similar: "Don't cry in front of adults because then, it's like you're complaining and not being thankful of what they're trying to teach you. The only people you should ever cry in front of are boys, because then they'll pity you and you can manipulate them." I got hella fucking mad.

I'm autistic as well. I grew up watching little girls make fun of and bully little boys. The boys had to take it. And if the genders were reversed, then the boy had tons of adults shit on him. And when I got to high school, I watched pretty girls treat all the guys like shit. And when I got into college, seeing more people in the world, etc, I just saw this shit over and over again. Women doing horrible things to men and getting away with it. Women being put on a pedestal just for being women.

And it made me fucking mad. No one should have this sort of inequality just because they don't have a penis.
>>
>>26360305
Thats nerd hobbies. A lot of men are as productive in their free time as woman (lifting, sports,hobby mechanic, etc...)
>>
>>26360459
Maybe you should get therapy instead of mutilating yourself fampai.
>>
>>26359878
>What's so wrong with that arrangement?
It's dehumanizing. In such an arrangement the man is only desired for his income. He can't really receive love only encouragement to keep working for the woman. He's replaced once a better worker/arrangement is found.
>>
>>26360305
>>26360365
Sounds like men and women are both fucking stupid, yet they like to pretend that they're less fucking stupid than the other while they both do the same bullshit over and over.
>>
>>26360459

Wow.

Usually when a girl says she hates other girls I assume she's a catty attention-whore with mental issues, but you've been through some shit. I'm with you.
>>
>>26353707
I don't really hate women. I just hate people that can't take responsability, and most of that people are women.
But I will totally respect someone before I actually get to know them and see how it's their personality
>>
>>26360511
>He's replaced once a better worker/arrangement is found.
That's why divorce should be impossible for frivolous reasons.
>>
>>26360339
I'm honestly not even that interested in ships. What I really like about them is the times they came from, and the poetic sense of freedom and exploration that came with being the captain of one. I'd just like to look at one occasionally and daydream about it. I just feel obligated to earn it for some reason.

>>26360354
I don't understand. I was expressing my own inability to decorate my room. I don't get the comparison you're trying to make between his post and mine.
>>
>>26360459
cont.

Also I need to point how how much I abhor people (PC people or feminsts) trying to include women in generally male hobbies like video games, card games, etc.

I have never met a female in my life that actually had any interest in video games. playing the few most mainstream video games like league of legends and csgo doesn't count. I don't doubt that there are many girls, who in their early childhood, actually enjoyed video games and stuff like that. But they always grow out of it. And the fact that they try to justify it by saying "I played games as a kid, i was always into video games!"

No you fucking aren't. You played whatever games as a kid because you were just a kid enjoying fun things. But you grew and became a stacy and now you're playing video games again because it's the cool thing, your guy friends do it, your vidya friend circle gives you attention, etc. If suddenly you were no longer the special "girl who plays games," you wouldn't be into games anymore. The fact that they only play super mainstream games proves this. You never find females digging around for obscure but cool indie games.

So I won't call these fucking piece of shit "fake gamer girls" or whatever. I just call them casuals because that's what they are. They are the female equivalent of the chad who only plays CoD and FIFA. They are as into video games as he is. The difference is, the chad who plays cod and fifa doesn't think he's cool and special for playing those games. The female does.
>>
File: 1453733579616.png (182 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453733579616.png
182 KB, 600x600
I don't hate anybody
>>
>>26360568
Eh. It was bad before no fault was introduced. They'd claim abuse and make everything much worse.
>>
>>26353707
>Men, why do you hate women?
>Women, why do you hate men?
simply because MUH FEELINGS
>>
>>26360633
It was never as bad, look at the divorce rates, single mother rates, and the rate of people who will NEVER marry.

marriage should be for life.
>>
>>26359879
I had never seen you. Are you a new tripfag? welcome to the filtered list
>>
>>26354087
>BECAUSE THEY DON"T LOVE ME
This family
>>
>>26359874
>I hate everybody. I wish I could cause a mass extinction event. I always dreamt of being a super villain honestly.
same here funny how i used to fantasy being a hero but i don't do that anymore it doesn't feel more satisfying like being a villain
>>
>>26360354
this isn't a romantic comedy you idiot
>>
>>26353707
I don't hate women.

I hate the fact they avoid me like the plague because I'm ugly and awkward.
>>
>>26360513
humanity is stupid to be honest
>>
>>26360459
>Hello. I am a biological female. I am also a female to male tranny faggot.
your kind are the fucking worst you should all die
>>
>>26360685
W/e it doesn't change the paradigm. Men will just be owned by one woman for life instead.
>>
hate myself more than anyone else 2bh
>>
>>26360881
Don't be a bitch and take shit from your wife.
>>
>>26361230
You don't understand, it's not about taking shit it's about being loved. Women will act submissively yet loathe you if they think you can give them all the amenities they want. Nothing will get you a woman's love.
>>
Because women would rater manipulate you and fuck dogs than give you a chance in a loving relationship
>>
I hate them because I don't want to, but they keep making me.
>>
>>26361409
Then it's the best you can get? Some people have had 50 year marriages, they get by fine enough.
>>
>>26360056
>I hate how they zero in on one girl at a time. Sometimes it goes on for years. If she's not interested, move the fuck on. And I'm sick of fat guys who don't want a fat girl, couch potatoes who think they're entitled to an athletic girl, et cetera.
I'm taking the bait here. Having attempting to date a fat girl as a fat guy I tell you to fuck off. Fat girls are the goddamn worst about it and hate themselves too much to give a single shit about you. They think you don't know that they dream about taking Chad dick and they think it don't hurt.
>>
>>26353707
Because your ugly. No seriously you should be fucking ashamed of yourself if this were real life you woulda never existed due to natural selection now we got all these fat ugly bitches in our despicably forgiving society
>>
>>26359965
that thirst is the sole reason you have any value whatsoever
>>
>>26359819
You and me both, pal.

Every "poly" asshole I've ever met is some fucking Chad fucking one girl while stringing along the others who thrive on the competition or a bunch of beta cucks orbiting a single slut.
>>
>>26362190
>>26359819

That's some genuine sea salt right there.

My lifestyle shouldnt bother you this much.

Women are hypergamous. Best to avoid investing in one for a lifetime.
>>
>>26360025
hate is a strong word
they dont care
all they care about is themselfs
men are tools for them
>>
>>26362233
You play by your rules you're gonna get burned.

Same reason you never "save" a girl from someone. Eventually they'll want to be "saved" from you.

The rest of you are a bunch of fucks being in a constant dopamine filled "honeymoon phase" and eventually moving onto the next conquest.

You know why I hate your life style? It's the easy way out. And bitches are taking it constantly these days.
>>
>>26362278

It IS the easy way out. It's super-easy, in fact.

But the thought of me saving anyone is laughable. I learned all about that a long time ago.

I'll be no more singed then the rest of you, I'd wager.
>>
>>26362306
Yes, and the easy way out is gradually making any meaning a relationship could have worthless.

First feminism castrates it and now this "poly" craze is the final blow. It's a sobering reminder to every robot that wished for something more that there really is nothing left for us.

I hate it because I know it'll be the new "bi" thing and monogamy will be a rare thing.
>>
>>26362233
Nah most polys are cucks trying to feel significant when they're just some chicks beta orbiter.

Besides the cucking it's just a backwards lifestyle but every poly fucko has to drone on about how uplifting it is.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2013/04/06/polyamory-is-boring/
>>
>>26362335

welp. That train started chugging long before I hopped on.

But I understand better, thank you.

I never adopted it until this year, which pretty much makes me a filthy bandwagoner.

It's just most girls into kink are poly, and those are the girls I like.
>>
>>26362342

I can barely take a man who says cuck seriously anymore.

Stop reading the blogs of histronics and faggots. That should straighten things out nicely for you.
>>
>>26361919
yeah 50 years of barely concealed hate and apathy woohoo
>>
>>26362404
>histronics and faggots.
The site I listed is neither.
Thinking it's good your girl fucks other guys is as cuck as it gets friendo.
Thems the breaks.
>>
>>26362407
They say they're happy my good man, you can sit here believing they're secretly unhappy if you'd like. Hell in most divorces the guy was always happy it was only the chick who was upset with the arrangement.

At the very least it's only the chick pouting about while grandpa goes on his merry way.
>>
>>26362432

>*My* girl

I'm currently fucking three different girls.

none of them are MINE. and they have no claim on me.

No phonecalls, no maintenance, no pestering me to do stupid shit.
>>
>>26362360
I understand, anon. But heed my warning: If you ever want a relationship to mean anything more than the dopamine fueled "lover's phase" then you'll need to hop off.

Real love is built on reliance and consistency. Also your best bet is to get a girl and slowly introduce her to kink. Unless you're into some hardcore shit it shouldn't be that hard.

Hell, I got my ex into lactation,
>>
>>26362472

>Real love is built on reliance and consistency

I agree. I'll reflect on it.
>>
>>26362465
That just sounds like fwb and booty call shit, if there's nothing relationship about it how is it poly?
>>
>>26362496

We still do kink-related stuff.

That's the main bonding experience.

I guess I don't consider that part of it to be uneccessary work.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>26353707
I don't hate women or men.
>>
>>26362512
Anon, you've never felt the urge to cuddle them? To wrap your arms around them and know that she's yours' and you're hers'?

It's an amazing feeling.
>>
File: 1432702191798.jpg (29 KB, 472x414) Image search: [Google]
1432702191798.jpg
29 KB, 472x414
I don't like women because I think they're braindead and care about stupid shit

Seriously, try talking to them!
>>
>>26362531

I had that when I was younger. It was nice.

This is going to sound terrible, but I hate cuddling.

I don't like sharing my bed, either.
>>
>>26362559
I don't blame you. Sharing a bed can be a pain.

That said, anon, I think it's man's nature to love a woman wholesomely. Feminism may have ruined that, but that's no reason to give up.

I knew I was loved when I could fall back and she'd always be there.
>>
File: 1418176207825.jpg (753 KB, 1920x1356) Image search: [Google]
1418176207825.jpg
753 KB, 1920x1356
>>26362580

>I think it's man's nature to love a woman wholesomely.

For sure it is.

I think this is just a phase for me. Perhaps a way with coming to terms with the differences between what I was taught and how the way actually works? I dunno. I know it's degenerate, but I haven't abandoned hope.

I'm still on the lookout.
>>
File: 1454140567542.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454140567542.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
I hate how when I talk to an attractive girl I think is single, I get nervous as fuck.
I hate how I fantasize about me dating, cuddling, and fucking a qt, when I realistically don't know her at all.
I hate how finding out she has a bf makes me feel so crest fallen.
I hate how being reminded of certain girls causes an immense rush of feels, and dominates my thoughts for a period of time.
I hate how a female can easily make or ruin my day,
Without any effort required on her past.
I hate how I react to women, and how much they fuck with my emotions.
>>
I'm mostly indifferent to women.
I don't mean that in the "Status: listening to Linkin Park" way but in the " I leave the house once every few months for a psychiatrist appointment" way
>>
>>26362864
The only answer

originale
>>
>>26354042
I will have to start off that I hate neither. I'm more likely very annoyed by both.
As I started school, I was bullied too, because of my social awkwardness. It ended in a diagnoses of Autism, more precise: Asperger. I love my mother and my father died before I was born.
Although I was bullied in school at first, it saved my whole career. I would have been diagnosed as a retard and gone to such schools aswell, but I didn't. My mom fought like hell for me to avoid wrong diagnoses.
During the time I was bullied, my mother once came to school and told them,, that I am allowed to hit back, no matter what and that I'm not going to continue being a "absolute damned nobody, who gets hit by losers, instead, he's gonna break your nose" (litterally)
And she was right. I broke noses and arms. I didn't give a damn. I was a child in the age of 7.

I wasn't gonna post anything originallly, but whenever I read 'autism' I can noz help it.
Conclusion: the annoying part of women is bragging and talking STUPID shit
Same for the men. Dumb peope annoy me generally.
>>
>>26354419
>people still think mysogynist, sexist, racist etc views are automatically bad.
brainwashed libcunt detected
>>
>>26354323
>some women were mean to me so all women are evil

JUST AS SOON SOME AUTISTIC WEEBO SHOOTS UP A SCHOOL , ITS SUDDENLY THE FAULT OF ALL MEN

THIS IS WHY I HATE WOMEN
>>
>>26353707
I don't hate men.
I will say that men have been cruel to me while women just stayed away mostly. I'm not enough of a dumbass to hate half the population because some people were mean to me growing up though.
>>
>>26353707
Isn't it obvious? We're wired so that we fall in love with each other for the means of reproduction and as these relationships fail a great pain is caused to the partner (a kind of drug abstinency combined with other stuff). This makes the other gender the evildoer, since painful experiences outweight the good in the human experience.

Me personally I've had a girlfriend of 3 years leave me and it has caused (or maybe just started) years of depression and pain. I can understand why she did it though and she is a pretty good person even though I would like for her to feel the same pain I did. What scares me is that most women are far worse than her and I never want to go through this experience again, so what are my options here really?
>>
I generally just hate humanity.

And fleshcreatures. Most of them.

Anyway, I'm looking for a few specific old contacts. Anyone who feels the need to help me - one posted here often. A paranoid schizophrenic who tried to kill himself with prenatal vitamins. Suddenly a superwizard. Went by paynet4000 or so.

This was Tanner Medical Facility's intensive stabilization unit.

Also: You are All Perfect Already.

Let the world know by punching it in its facehole.
>>
Men hate women because they think reproduction is about love. Women hate men because men want to jam their bits into every bit of every womanhole.

Stupid breeds stupid.

Don't be stupid.
>>
It you want to jam your everybit into something, try your own flesh first. Then shut the fuck up. Nobody cares.
>>
Anyway. I skirted around an offer to get coffee from this mysterious T Payne. Because he was quite tall, and also, we were both crazy. What if we decided to murder each other and then murder the world, but we crazied so hard that actually we were both just overdosing on meth?

It could happen.

I am Cat. Or Lex. Or Both.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.