[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss her so much. I wonder what she's doing right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 47C.png (274 KB, 349x619) Image search: [Google]
47C.png
274 KB, 349x619
I miss her so much. I wonder what she's doing right now.

Ashley thread ;_;
>>
>>26347174
>I wonder what she's doing right now.

sucking dicks
>>
Unfunny sam hyde rip-off who gets by on her prepubescent looks that attract beta males
>>
she shouldn't have made so many videos after the first channel

it was very obvious how not funny or smart she was.
>>
>>26347264
>newfags

shake my head.
>>
File: image.gif (7 KB, 262x256) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7 KB, 262x256
I'm not coming back boys, you can stop a-barkin.
>>
>>26347323
nice opinion

I did like em though, I liked that she was trying new things aswell
>>
>>26347174
she is doing good ol' sammy
>>
File: 0482094.jpg (57 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
0482094.jpg
57 KB, 720x960
Theory 1: She really got doxed.

Theory 2: She didn't get doxed but was too scared. Someone threatened her, and told her to leave forever.

Theory 3: She just got tired of it all. Making videos every single day for months. She needed a break, and just wanted to end everything in a time-capsule like state. She wanted to move on.

Theory 4: She hated the community. She saw how autistic everyone was becoming. She realized how stupid it was to talk to weirdos online and make content for them. She saw herself above that, so she closed her channel, and "grew up." Probably has a real boyfriend by now.

These are what I've thought up of. It can be a combination of any sort of them, but the problem is, no one really knows why she left.

What's certain is that she still talks to one or a few orbiters, and send them photos. They've been posted here I guess to rile up some jealousy and nostalgia. Whoever they are, they are lucky. Or unlucky, however way you want to look at it.

Anyways, it's over. She's done. Maybe she'll pop her head somewhere, but she's not coming back.

goodbye ashley. i really liked you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_RTabGKcj8
>>
File: whew.webm (198 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
whew.webm
198 KB, 720x404
>actually liking ashley
>actually choosing a edgy goblin girl as your waifu
>actually enjoying any ashley video
>actually caring about ashley
>>
>>26348611
>she is doing good
glad to hear
>>
>>26348745
It's 4.
>>
>>26347174
shit pupinia
>>
Theres a video about her talking how she spammed threads to get weirdos to worship her, created her own infinite chan board and leddit aswell, she admited everything and you retards fell for that.
>>
>>26347174
I don't blame you. She's 8/10 or so major qt tier desu!.....

Pupina would be my type too the moment she's legal (apparently she's 17 :( )

It's funny since chicks that are 17 now are still mostly more sexually experienced than me/get to sleep around/play around like it's nothing while I get to be the sicko for not wanting them or their moms only after they're all burned out.

How boring :(

>>26348745
*sigh* TFW: total gf material can never be contactfagged or met with.

Was this really a robot? Goddamn why drive HER away!!??

Other than all the competition from us needy males with each other and her being here just to taunt us with being pretty and too good for us.

And my response to pretty waifu tier ladies named Ashley every time....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNgKXMEcrhM
>>
File: thumbnailmao.gif (798 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
thumbnailmao.gif
798 KB, 500x281
I had a date with her in my dreams

I'd rather be asleep for the rest of my life desu with you.
>>
>>26347174
you are all fucking stupid
>>>/gif/8079294
>>
i had a playdate with pedro in my dreams

boy did we have fun
>>
>>26351187

No way, is that bait?
>>
>>26351129
Fucking christ.

I called it :(

MEH.

This is even worse than the preppy pretty female types that walk all over us irl while acting all "civil" and "nice" and like it's ALL US... and we're totally just full of it and that we're all really equal and everyone's nice and whatnots etc etc.... (NOT)
>>
newfag here, who is this???
>>
attention robots:

eliza is lurking in this thread
>>
BLEH!
>>
>>26351418

>>8079414

comment original in its contents
>>
>>26351974
>>>>/gif/8079414

wow i'm really fucking stupid
>>
>>26351187
tfw she will be an old roasty in 10 years
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.