[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fuck relegiontards actually believe in god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 23
>every day is just a sequence of suffering
>back in the 1800s people had to have limbs cut off from diseases
>animals are born literally just to kill each other
>people get fat from eating YES you suffer from enjoying yourself
>peoples hair falls out for no reason
>people are born with disabilities literally every hour
>people are starved, molested, and beaten just because they were born into a shit family
>the most popular people are the biggest ass holes alive
>people get animals and children then beat them
>nature literally kills us
>rapists and killers can get off by having lawyers but a black guy sells weed to feed himself and buy drugs to cope with his PTSD and gets a lifetime in jail
>slavery literally happened
>slave owners tortured and injured slaves if they wanted freedom
>god just watched and probably laughed

What's the good? Umm

>there's like 3% of the world born into happy homes, given good genetics and opportunities, and they get rich themselves without ever knowing suffering
>that's it

Holy fuck religious people are stupid. If god is real then he's an ass hole for just watching us suffer, yet he says to help other people? So god wants us to act like the opposite of him?

Then hopeful confused retards will be like oh you just can't understand it its god. I understand that I'm fuicking suffering every day and no one helped me or even gave me a fighting chance.
>>
File: 57656567.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
57656567.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
Stupid people need religion to give them purpose and happiness anon.
Meanwhile, atheists like myself devote their lives to alcohol and shitposting.
>>
While I'm an atheist/agnostic, I think this argument is pretty stupid and just sounds naive.

Assume 'God' is all-powerful and has everything planned out and is a loving being (like Christians believe), it really isn't that hard to understand why people can spin it around so that it's all part of a plan.

If there are gods, they are either malicious or are capable of thought much more profound than ours and clearly know something I don't.

I don't really have a point here, but some people need religion for identity and for comfort and you can't really call them 'retarded' for it.
>>
File: Agnostic.jpg (149 KB, 714x949) Image search: [Google]
Agnostic.jpg
149 KB, 714x949
>>25122587
>agnostic
>>
>>25122605
I'm just not really ready to rule anything out. For me the concept of eternal return seems much more likely than any religious notions, but since I've never actually died then yeah I 'cannot know'. I think it would just be silly denying the existence of any afterlife or some form of creator because if I do, I'll look like a right twat if I get there.

But thanks for being a cunt about it :)
>>
>>25122587
Holy fucking retard can't even accept Einstein grade logic
>>
>>25122605
The only reasonable truly scientific claim about things that can neither be proven nor disproven is to say that it is unknowable. Atheists claiming that science proves anything about religion are as stupid as theists claiming they "know".
In science there are many examples for problems like this. Things that can neither be proven nor disproven. Every person who says otherwise is obviously wrong.
>>
Uu nevr know unitl u try anon :ddd memes
>>
>>25122633
You'd be going to hell for non belief anyway, not like god would give a shit unless you actually had faith. Agnostics are so shit because you can tell them basically anything and they refuse to use any logic to think something is probably false.
I'm the old, old spice guy and a KKK grand wizard
you can't disprove this assertion
>>
Why does god's plan involve suffering? If god is omnipotent he should be able to judge everyone without making them suffer, unless he's not a loving god

>inb4 free will or original sin christfags
The whole concept of original sin is retarded and if there's no suffering in heaven, does that mean heaven lacks free will too
>>
File: 2bd.jpg (56 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
2bd.jpg
56 KB, 680x907
Hey...hey! Careful on those swear words, young man.
>>
>>25122787
>Atheists claiming that science proves anything...

Science *doesn't* prove anything, nor does it set out to do so. You sorely misunderstand the scientific method, and no serious atheist / scientist / progressive thinker will ever make any such claims about science.

The only thing science does is try to formulate theories based on existing information. It does not and cannot set out to "prove" something. Setting out to prove something means you already have a conclusion or agenda in hand, which is antithetical to the scientific method. This is why concepts like "Christian science" are criticized, because they set out to "prove" their existing beliefs and biases.

In short, science is agnostic. No one has disproven God's existence, nor can they. That's just not how science works. Unless we incidentally discover the existence of God through some sort of information in our environment, then there's no logical reason to believe God definitely exists.
>>
>this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLbF26JBJ9I
>>
>>25122824
Do you even realise that both atheism and theism are both completly unscientific. There are Things that are unknowable and making claims about these things is stupid. Take your example. Theists would be people running around shouting >>25122824 is a KKK grand wizard while atheists would be people running around and shouting that >>25122824 is in fact not a KKK grand wizard. Does that make any of them right? No of course not. It is unknowable, it cant be proven or disproven. So making any claims is stupid and unscientific. A true sceintist would say it is unlikley but possible because anything beyond that is wrong.
>>
>>25122605
I consider myself as agnostic because I don't give a fyg about god(s) or it's (their) excistence.
>>
File: 1393794682001.jpg (65 KB, 930x930) Image search: [Google]
1393794682001.jpg
65 KB, 930x930
They mock religion because they don't have anything to say. They claim to be for progress and free thinking but only talk about suppressing those who disagree with them. They are the atheists, long-dormant cancer to society in the bloom in the form of autistic suburban white Eurofags. Atheism is a fad cult whose followers worship Richard Dawkins instead of God. It is most notably the only religion that is self-deluded enough to claim to be backed up by science. Its followers are even more ignorant, dogmatic, and fanatical about their chosen spiritual path than they claim Muslims, Christians, Hindoos or Jews to be. They use science as their excuse for said dogmatism, and, unfortunately, some of them truly believe their own bullshit in this regard. Ironically, atheism is the most fundamentalist religion known to man. Atheists are hypocritical enough to think that killing 5 billion theists equates to world peace, or, more precisely that as long as people don't agree with them humans still possess the ability to hurt each other.

However, there is a key difference. People who convert Christianity do so because they want to have a more fulfilling life, or because they had a genuine religious experience. People who become atheists do so because they got picked on in high school. Rummage through an atheist's emotional baggage and you will find a pile of leftover teenage angst, a few cases of repressed rage at mommy and daddy, and an overpowering urge to feel superior wrapped around a stupendous amount of self-loathing.
>>
>>25122605

Honestly though, are the people who say they're agnostic truly agnostic? I think It's a lot more likely that the majority of "agnostics" just don't really care about religion, but want a title that sounds more profound than just "I don't care" and end up mislabeling themselves.
>>
File: 1388031773523.jpg (120 KB, 1152x610) Image search: [Google]
1388031773523.jpg
120 KB, 1152x610
Essentially, these are just faggots who displace their rage at their church-going parents onto God. This is really not surprising. After all, how can an atheist believe in a loving God when they hate themselves? What they persistently fail to realize is that hating God means you believe in him, meaning you are, in fact, not an atheist at all, but instead a whiny faggot.

More likely than not, these are the people you will see in everywhere who cry and scream on the Internet with either THE FUCKING FURY or Exclamation points, so you have to have the pleasure of reading it all over again.

An example of such stupidity:

>God is a myth made up by sheep trying to control more sheep.

>It doesn't matter that I'm 13. I'm still smarter than you.

>I haven't told my parents yet, because I'm still 27 and don't want to move out for being a genius.
>>
>>25122605
So atheist logic is, since you've never met George Bush he probably doesn't exist.
>>
i like to pretend im a fresh human of the nomadic period and we don't have concepts of Gods yet because this was a real thing at one point.

we didn't know or care about Gods at one point. someone came up with that bullshit, think about it.
everything we know or do now we're just following other people.
>>
File: 1414859058097.jpg (80 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1414859058097.jpg
80 KB, 600x400
Since everybody hates you and nobody will touch you because they all think you're revolting and your life is miserable and you have a giant chip on your shoulder, the only possible conclusion is that there is no God. Because if there was a God, He'd give you everything you ever wanted because you think you're a pretty cool guy and your mom said so too, yet you're also a megalomaniac who fantasizes about how you'd get your revenge on the world if you were God, which videogames, fictional works, and school shootings allow you to act out.

Most beautiful people believe in God, especially beautiful women. Men in general are less likely to believe in God, because most men are ugly as fuck anyway. Beautiful people have been blessed with good looks and their life is better than most. For them life is an easy effortless fun time, with little struggle, relatively speaking. Although the death of a loved one may cause them to doubt their faith, since that person is no longer around to love them, because again, atheism is caused by lack of love.

This is also why atheists tend to believe love is a mental illness, like religion, which is basically love of God. Atheists often feel love and religion are the very same mental disorder (while believers often say God is Love). Since nobody loves them, everyone around them must be crazy. Since their life is miserable, there must be no God, but since they think very highly of themselves and see no reason why everybody hates them, they must be right and everybody else (who doesn't love them) must be wrong. And even if by some slim chance someone does love them one day, it won't make up for all the time nobody loved them, the hurt and pain won't simply be forgotten. They turn their bitterness and nobody loving them for so long into personal exceptionalism. Atheists might bring up science or lack of evidence, and yet gloss over the lack of evidence that anybody ever really loved them.
>>
>>25123008

You bring up the point about love and use it as a failing of the atheist. If we were creatures without sin, that would be believable. But a person is raised in a home without love, but malice, and his caretaker being a supposed person of God, how is that not supposed to drive a wedge between that person and God?
>>
>>25122268
"waaaah
life isn't perfect, so that means nothing good exists or happens in the world
it means that people aren't allowed to believe in something that gives them the happiness that I'm too much of a sour shit to let myself have
waaaaaah"
>>
>>25122992
Essentially. Atheism is the blind believe in God not existing. Far away from scientific facts, logic and reason.
>>
>>25123088

Believing in Santa Claus would make a lot of adults happy, that doesn't make it a respectable belief.

>muh happiness

Degenerate child aborting junkie whores use the same reasoning.
>>
>>25122268
I have 5 possible explanations for suffering (just talking, I can't prove any of them)

1) We suffer because of the original sin, man wanted to be God, so he punished us, me must suffer so we can redeem ourselves and be in heaven again.

2) If god existed before creation, then he is outside of our universe, like a spectator from the outside dimension, he can't act or change his creation, because he is not part of it.

3) You have a body than can be destroyed or corrupted so you can overcome matter and rise your soul to be one with the force.

4) There is no spoon, our suffering is only an illusion created by ourselves.If you bend your mind and say "Well, this is not really a problem" , by acceptance, the problem stops existing.

5) Life is suffering, there is only breakfast and dinner in this world, and a strong man stands above and conquers all.
>>
File: 473.gif (512 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
473.gif
512 KB, 480x270
Get yourself checked, OP.
>>
>>25122268
>back in the 1800s people had to have limbs cut off from diseases
They still do that, you knew this right?
> animals are born literally just to kill each other
I don't know why that bugs you, mauybe because you feel this isn't fair? There is no justice in nature, don't even bother with that.
> Poeple get fat from eating
Yes and?...
> Bladness
It happens for known reasons, but you won't bother googling it as I see it going.
> Disable children
Again, there is no concept of justice in nature, there's therefore nothing to cry about.
> Most popular = must be an asshole
Warped view, wrong too.
> Nature literally kills us
AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY.
> Rapist vs black argument
Sophism, bad argument. Check again.
> Slavery happened
Yes because it had to happen, sorry boo-boo, that's real life for ya.
> Slave owner argument
A good deal of slaves were actually treated like decent human beings, some even dined with their owner's family and much more.
> God argument
He is mostly a watcher, not a doer.
> 3% argument
Not even accurate.
> Religious poeple are stupid
Now stop right here and go read something written by Diderot, because all the shit you've spewed so far is just nonsensical, childish babbling. Get educated on all the concepts you're speaking of and then come back for a more civilized and intelligent conversation on the matter at hand, which is the necessity of religion in our modern societies.
>>
>>25123232
posting that image is autistic though
>>
>>25122268
Define God first.
I think that the existence of God as the picture in >>25123008 says, doesn't change a thing. The purpose of religion is to unite humanity for the better good, I don't give a fuck about the God vs Science debate, it's moronic, humans can't work togheter without being united by a symbol (we are that simplistic). The purpose of religion (inb4 the church and Inquisition) is to bring all of us togheter, but it is almost always misinterpreted.
>>
>>25123201
1) because an 10 discuss and apology wouldn't suffice for some reason.
2)
>omnipotent
>can't
3-4) common themes in Dhamic religions, possibly all major religions actually. Can't be proven but vague enough for people to follow.
>>
The whole point is that humans sort themselves out to earn their redemption.
>>
>>25122268
god is the ultimate shitposter
>>
>>25123300
>omnipotent
>can't
I never stated that God is omnipotent, I'm just putting God as the creator, I'm discussing him philosophically, not religiously.

>3-4) common themes in Dhamic religions, possibly all major religions actually. Can't be proven but vague enough for people to follow.

Just because it can't be put in math ecuations doesn't mean it's vague and can't be proven, it's an abstract concept only proven by experience and reason.
I see you went for number 5, interesting
>>
>>25123233
Dumb fuck in the 1800s the ONLY cure was cutting your limb off and they didn't knock you out and numb you they gave you a swig of harsh whisky and cut it off with a hacksaw
>>
God might exist, but he certainly doesn't give a fuck about human beings, suffering or the planet earth.
>>
>>25122268
religious people live longer, healthier and happier lives, fuckwit. understand importance of religion before you judge.
>>
I was with you until the selling drugs part. If you sell or use illegal drugs like weed you deserve everything that's coming to you. Sorry, not sorry.
>>
>>25123365
Then you shpuld have precised it, "dumbfuck". Also amputation is STILL necessary in modern ages AND they had equivalents to morphine since way back the 16th century until the real deal in the eary 1800s, " dumbfuck".
>>
>>25123406
>sorry not sorry
Spotted the 13 year old girl.
b my gf
>>
>>25123365
Plsu, it wasn't "the ONLY cure", be smart for once in your life and get informed before spouting nosense.
>>
>>25123406
You don't know what its like to live in poverty

>no chance for college
>live in a major city where rent is 2200 for a studio
>starving every day while everyone else is blessed
>minimum wage only pays you like 600 bi weekly at most
>>
>>25122268
At least that pretty girl who rejected me in high school is doomed to be old or die too early.
>>
there is no god wtf is this bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (409 KB, 858x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
409 KB, 858x952
>>25122268
I was raised Christian and I still go to church, and read the bible very rarely. I wish I could still have faith. As the stereotype goes, I ate mushrooms and dropped acid and smoked pot when I was 15-16 and had my world view destroyed.

The biggest issue for me is that it seems so unfair. In theory, person A could go kidnap person B (who is an atheist), torture that person, cause extreme suffering, and then kill them. Now, person B was an atheist. He could have lived a peaceful life, although he was inherently a sinner. He is now damned to eternal suffering in the flames of hell.

Now person A, he goes on doing this, causing the deaths and suffering of many people, and ultimately damning them to hell. A few of them might have even come to religion later in life, but they died early so now they're doomed to hell.

But person A, after doing this for decades; he decides he feels bad now. So he repents, and he prays for forgiveness, he cleans his act up. When he dies, he gets to embrace paradise.

I just can't get over that. I know the parable of the workers in the vineyard who came early and got paid the same as those who came later. I understand how you're not supposed to be worried about anyone's salvation but your own. But I can't get over this hurdle.

I mean, even in a more abstract argument, you could say GOD has insight beyond what we can comprehend, and what we view as fair and unfair is completely arbitrary in his eyes.

Still though, that's my biggest issue with it.
>>
File: 1382986150001.jpg (68 KB, 872x732) Image search: [Google]
1382986150001.jpg
68 KB, 872x732
>>25123066
Atheists can't feel love in any form, they think its just chemicals
>>
>>25122268
>mfw the Devil won and Lucifer is actually God in chains
>>
>>25123468
Love is just chemicals though

There is a cold hard depressing scientific fact behind almost everything. You can choose to ignore it if you want, but it's still there.
>>
>>25123418
I'm not 13, faggot
>>25123443
Living in poverty is no excuse to break the law by using drugs or selling drugs. Drugs are illegal for a reason, they are dangerous
>>
go back to reddit, atheist neckbeards
>>
>>25123468
The fedora is right about it though, just like in every other subject.
>>
>>25123456
I think your issue can be solved with another point of view.
Person A is a dirty rapist
Person B is a good Christian
A kidnaps,rapes and tortures B
B is already saved, because of his "forgiveness"
A feels bad, prays for redemption

It doesn't matter, because the ultimate goal is to purify the soul, B sacrificed himself so A could be repented. It doesn't matter the past actions because time is not a valuable factor, because the ultimate purpose was fulfilled.
I think that our linear way of thinking prevents us to understand certain topics. I'm reluctant to believe my argument too.
>>
>>25123493
what do you feel love as though? oh who am i kidding

go on and keep thinking love is nothing but a chemical and that you're nothing but an animal. see how far that shit will take you

run along
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 495x700
>>25123456
Then the second hurdle, is the size of the universe. It is hard for me to imagine that in such a huge universe, the ultimate truth is completely centered around humans and our planet.

As I got older, I came to the conclusion that the size doesn't really matter. For all we know, there is much more going on, but we are only given what we need to know.

And while it's an unfathomably large universe for a human, my perspective means little to an all powerful entity.

I just hope I get it all straight in my head before I die.
>>
>>25123497
>confirms to be a woman
fuck you
>>
>>25123530
But what if B isn't a good Christian? Just a "good" person, but non religious, or maybe he's Islamic or something.
>>
>>25123514
>I know that God exists because atheists are losers and I don't want to be a loser
>>
You know what's fucked up to think about? For every really fucked up story you can think of with torture and murder, think of all the far worse ones that have never been told?
>>
>>25123558
I put the Christian thing as an example, any good hearted person will do.
>>
>>25123571
I know what you mean. The stories like that girl who basically spent her adolescence in a basement fuck me up. So you just know there was some person in the Middle Ages or something who was kept in a literal cage or cistern by their psycho mother or father
>>
>>25122268
OP is right

Life is pretty absurd, vile, and cruel. The longer you live the more you see that; and if you're lucky you won't die before you reach old age.

There's no deity out there reading your thoughts, answering your prayers, or guiding you along a path of personal destiny.

We're alone in the world and in our thoughts. No higher intelligence gives a shit about your hopes, dreams, and experiences.

It's best to see the world for what it is and assume that there is no God.
>>
I think the TES gods would make more sense. one group of them regrets the creation of Nirn and wants to see it destroyed, and the other wants to take it over/mess with the inhabitants
>>
>>25122908
Same here, but I don't even bother putting a title on it. It's just not really relevant to me or my life.
>>
>>25123613
Why do we always put god as a human thinking being? Can't he be like "The Force"? Just energy that can be used as a mean to an end in the material world?
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 640x926) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 640x926
>>25123571
Yeah. I imagine some of the worst tortures mankind has known probably occurred in our lifetimes or is currently occurring. Just think, we know so much about the human body now. They've probably got it to a science by now, how to cause the most suffering humanly possible. Just the thought makes me want to kill myself, to avoid even the possibility of ever being torture.

I fear humans more than anything else on the planet, honestly.
>>
>>25122268
God works in mysterious ways. All the suffering you see is for a reason. Go to church and you'll see the light
>>
>>25123539
>how far that shit will take you
since when is acknowledging scientific facts not a good idea?
>>
Suffering (legit suffering) expiates sins and increases your good deeds balance
>>
File: 1395800893528.gif (1 MB, 291x229) Image search: [Google]
1395800893528.gif
1 MB, 291x229
>In the beginning there was nothing, then there continued to be nothing, then this nothing became something, and then the big bang happened, and then everything just came to be, and then our savior and prophet Richard Dawkins came to be

>Oh and even though we have churches, our own bible (the god delusion), our own prophets (richard dawkins and charles darwin) and our own idolatry for recognizing each other (small cartoon horses, fedoras, neckbeards), we are definitely not a religion!

Atheist logic everyone!

inb4 "m-m-muh energy caused the big bang!"

The energy had to come from somewhere. If you believe in atheism/big bang you believe that nothing magically became something.

Which is pretty much exactly what you criticize other religions for.
>>
>>25123891
i hope you don't seriously think that image is in any way factual
>>
>>25123955
100 million+ dead from atheism. Fact.

Of course since life has no meaning and we are just animals you can easily see the path of nihilism mass murderers and school shooters fall into.

For them killing human beings is nothing more than sport.
>>
>tfw going to the church every sunday
>tfw my soul will be saved
>tfw religion suits my autism
Nothing comfier than putting sweat pants on and playing video games all day after attending the mass on a rainy sunday

>>25122268
>If god is real then he's an ass hole for just watching us suffer, yet he says to help other people?
Not a single religion preaches that life on earth is easy mode and that god will provide to every of our needs

>>25123891
>Chinese
>Early History
Love these religions.
>>
>>25123690
like i said, see how far it'll take you. thats not my path bruh
>>
File: 1387296178615aa.png (1 MB, 962x1059) Image search: [Google]
1387296178615aa.png
1 MB, 962x1059
>>25124016
>>25123955
>Mao-Tse-Tung, Atheist: 78 million plus dead
>Joseph Stalin, Atheist: 20 million plus dead
>Vladimir Lenin, Atheist: 5.5 million dead
>Kim-Il-Sung, Atheist: 5 million dead
>Pol Pot, Atheist: 2 million dead
>Fidel Castro, Atheist: 1 million dead

PROTIP: When in an encounter with an atheist and this issue comes up, simply point out that atheist dictators killed millions of people over the past century, and caused more death in a much shorter time span than almost any other catastrophe that has happened in the civilized world, and murdered hundreds of thousands in an effort to eradicate religion itself, because, you know, mass murder is the inevitable result when a community becomes too intolerant of outlandish dogmas and too fond of critical thinking.

The atheist, of course, will respond that "BUT DUDE STALIN DIDN'T KILL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF ATHEISM HE KILLED THEM IN THE NAME OF COMMUNISM!!!!11", as though Communism's status as an atheistic philosophy had nothing to do with persecuting theists. It's sort of like saying "THE KKK DIDN'T LYNCH PEOPLE FOR BEING BLACK THEY LYNCHED THEM FOR NOT BEING WHITE!!!" Then ask them how many people did die in the Crusades (1-3 million, which seems hilarious against the numbers listed above).
>>
>>25124058
Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Castro, and Pot aren't atheists.
>>
>>25122268
I think this best argument against people who are theists and believe in their specific form of god is just all the past relgions in history.
If you look at something like the greek gods it may seem stupid but the greeks really believed in those gods to same length people believe yaweh or shiva
>>
>>25123497
>drugs are dangerous
>weed is literally medicine that's been proven to have been falsely criminalized by the govt
>molly ecstasy cocaine LSD and most drugs are used as medicine

Meth tier drugs are the only bad ones and method is just masfe by hillbillies who cant find the good shit
>>
>>25124073

>damage controlla
>>
>>25124083
yeah but you dont know what they represent. you dont know anh esotericism, mysticism, occultism, no mysteries no religious philosophy.

all you know is what most people see, which are pictures.
>>
>>25124058

>tries to explain communism has a status as an atheistic philosophy
>doesn't know what philosophy is

Thanks for the morning laugh
>>
File: 1386356910140.jpg (106 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1386356910140.jpg
106 KB, 1024x768
>>25124073
"Atheism must take place of the belief in God" Mao Zedong

"You know, they are fooling us, there is no God...all this talk about God is shear nonsense" Joseph Stalin

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism" Vladimir Lenin

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism" Vladimir Lenin
>>
>>25124058
I would call you on your balant bait but that would undermine your excessive autism and make it seem as if you are just a petty neckbeard "mastertrole 2012" instead of a shit eating baitposter autist

For your information, they didnt kill in the name of "communism" either. They killed to gain political power; the very political power that they needed to change the system they saw embedded. For all intents and purposes those lives were expendeble, much like yours
>>
File: 1393727351017.jpg (114 KB, 712x557) Image search: [Google]
1393727351017.jpg
114 KB, 712x557
>>25124073
"Religion wasn't for me" Fidel Castro

"Pol Pot does not believe in God"
>>
>>25124214
>>25124262
Sources? rofl
>>
>>25124249
>they didnt kill in the name of "communism" either

Let me guess they weren't real communists either and real communism has never been tried. LMAO
>>
>>25123008
>all of this projection
>>
>>25124278
Check em yourself m8, they're real.

You stare into the abyss and become afraid. Because of your fear your hide the truth from yourself.
>>
File: 1395331167658.jpg (267 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1395331167658.jpg
267 KB, 640x480
Unless they're a depressive, most atheists try to act like a Roman emperor in as many ways as possible: like a vain irritable condescending grandiose haughty hedonistic psychopathic megalomaniac. Despite what any atheist tells you, atheists don't give a fuck about anyone or anything besides themselves. In this moment, all atheists suffer from the sin of vanity/pride. Atheists worship themselves as a God and expect all the mere mortals around them to bow down before their learnedness. Again, like a Roman emperor.

Despite their extremely high score on a purity test indicating overall depravity, many atheists still believe they are moral people, just like most evil people do. But again like a Roman emperor, atheists don't believe in evil (unless evil is defined as humility, or putting your own wants behind others). A life goal of most atheists is to do as many degenerate things as possible while their heart is still beating because they believe they are headed for oblivion which means they won't be around to see the consequences of their actions. Every atheists can be summed up with #yolo. Also, you can't tell me what to do, you're not the boss of me.
>>
>>25122268

THANK YOU, fuck. This is what I've been saying!

Started multiple threads hitting the same basic points:

-Nature is god-damn "evil" (for lack of a better word to describe a hateful phenomenon which is dumb and impersonal, and not something to be worshipped/venerated),

-Theologists who believe that they have satisfactorily addressed the problem of evil either literally a) haven't thought hard enough about the problem, or b) have avoided the problem by overthinking irrelevant tangents.

-To make matters worse, there's no way of knowing that there isn't such a depraved, evil god as the on described by Abrahamists, ancient Greeks etc. But what we can (and should) do, while we have no definite indication of a just and loving god (which is the case), is to go without. If a capricious god exist, then it is incumbent on that creature to show itself if it would demand worship. Otherwise I'll just go about my business and jack off to my animes~

Oh yes. *tips* :^)
>>
File: 1393726180620.jpg (108 KB, 572x708) Image search: [Google]
1393726180620.jpg
108 KB, 572x708
Even Catholic priests get more than the typical atheist. This results in the atheist having to take an alternate sociological path to survive, as no normal woman wants to find themselves naked in the same room as a neckbearded Yeti who thinks it knows everything.

Not that the 'forced abstinence' of atheists should come as any surprise. Hell, their whole philosophy comes down to 'BUT IF THERE WAS A GOD THEN I'D GET LAID SOMETIMES!!11'
>>
>>25124301
nice shitposting senpai
>>
File: jj.jpg (500 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
500 KB, 1600x1000
Atheists are the equivalent to niggers in the civilized world:

>They constantly whine about how every other group is oppressing them

>They whine about "their people" being subjected to torture/slavery decades (or in the atheists' case, centuries) ago despite the fact that the harshest thing that's ever happened to them is to get off the couch to get more hand lotion

>They point out how whiny Christians who cry "persecution" because they can't teach creationism in public schools don't know what persecution is - but think they're persecuted because "in God we trust" is on their money, or that they saw a cross-shaped tombstone in a public cemetery. Hypocrites.

>They have few morals

>Liberals love to glorify and victimize them.

>They adopt an aggressive hive mind whenever one of their fellow drones is attacked
Monkey howling in the face of "the man"? Instant hero. "The man" suggests that you're acting retarded? UN-GOD DAMN IT WHY DO YOU RETARDED ASSHATS KEEP OPPRESSING ME I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND YOU CANT TAKE THAT AWAY THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT TYRANTS LIKE U!

>They constantly whine about modern oppression, while ironically spouting more bigotry than they claim to receive.

>White females avoid their presence
>>
File: 1447726428986.jpg (39 KB, 488x513) Image search: [Google]
1447726428986.jpg
39 KB, 488x513
>>25124373
>nature is God
All this pantheism.
>>
>>25124402
Haha enjoy being a loser.

>LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU

thats you
>>
>>25122941
Its more like I don't really believe in god, I don't care, and I'm not gonna lump myself in with fucking atheists.
>>
File: 1395760523202.jpg (53 KB, 663x517) Image search: [Google]
1395760523202.jpg
53 KB, 663x517
Atheists suffer from a rare, aggressive form of unwarranted self-importance, which causes them to invariably and vastly overestimate their own intelligence, in stark contrast to their more temperate peers. That is mandatory for atheists, because if they are not the omniscient geniuses of Earth, they are forced into admitting that they're not always right and they don't know everything, which would mean that they are, in fact, basing their assertions on belief, which is something no atheist can bear to admit.

Atheists have a mental commitment to let everyone know how much people shove religion down their throats. They are, of course, oblivious to the fact that if they can call themselves atheists, no religion has been forced upon them so far, thus they fail to realize that by following atheism in such a militant fashion, they are shoving their beliefs down everyone's throats far more than they accuse others of doing.

In fact, atheists are so fanatical that they go around foaming at the mouth for "rational" debates. Upon watching an atheist in an argument, it becomes clear that their points consist entirely of condescension, lofty moralizing, over-generalizations, and "clever" quips about their opponents' intelligence in other words, atheists think that poorly assembled sarcasm and ad hominem attacks amount to a valid argument. They will begin by stating they only want food for thought to "improve their position"; five minutes later, they'll state that talking to their opponent is like arguing with a brick wall. The irony of this statement is consistently lost on the atheist.
>>
>>25124289
>Let me guess they weren't real communists either and real communism has never been tried. LMAO

>uses youtube comment section tier arguments
>expects me to be on his level
You make me laugh with your baby level logic and petty comebacks. Dont mistaken everyone to be a college communist you 13 year old

Communism has been tried AND tried successfully. Now get off of your mothers ipad and read some fucking books
>>
>>25124950
>When backed into a corner or otherwise called on their bullshit, Atheists will typically scoff at you and tell you to read a book.

Holy fuck its like satire coming to life.
>>
>>25123456
Reminded me of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDwr8Ptq3gc
>>
File: typical.jpg (48 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
typical.jpg
48 KB, 600x431
Who cares what a bunch of heretics terrified of final judgement think? They know ,they just want to seem different. I promise you if society was mostly atheist they would be orthadox ultra religious. They want to be "different" and "special" and not "one of the sheep" they are pretty much the same as the niggers that claim they are Egyptians. Retards that circle jerk each other dillusions.
>>
>>25122962

An Atheist is a person who does not believe in any theism.

>theism
>belief in the existence of a god or gods, especially belief in one god as creator of the universe, intervening in it and sustaining a personal relation to his creatures.

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Take your projection elsewhere.
>>
>>25122605
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU'RE NOT ALOWED TO BE INDIFFERENT!!!!1!!!1!1!!!!!!
>>
>>25123468
Any Atheist who subscribes to the "it's all just chemicals" idea hasn't done his reading.
>>
There is no proof whatsoever for god at all, by all reason he does not exist.
That is what i thought years ago, but it has been creeping up on me.
I believe and feel there is a god.
Can anyone explain?
>>
>>25125319
The word "atheism" is derived from "atheos" of Ancient Greece, making the literal interpretation of atheism "godless belief".

That's right, atheists can't even argue over one word correctly, and yet expect to do well when arguing over an entire collection of books.
>>
>not finding human consciousness as absurd and pointless as it gets

Who /everythingisliterallymeaningless/ here?
>>
>>25122268
Nicely put Anon! Kudos to you since you've finally managed to reach my way of thinking. I've had this exact philosophy towards the Big G for many years now. Even if He exists then he does not deserve to be worshiped.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.