[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a gf >she loves me, 100% loyal, wants to get married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
>have a gf
>she loves me, 100% loyal, wants to get married
>new girl at work starts flirting with me
>we chat all the time, go out for lunch together
>can't stop thinking about her
>start thinking about girl at work while I'm having sex with my gf, it makes me cum buckets
>feel like the biggest scumbag in the world

Why can't I just be satisfied with what I have?

>Girl at work looks like pic related
>>
>>26310405
Grass is always greener. If you got with the new girl, you'd be eyeing up someone else. You can't stop yourself from being attracted to other people. That's why relationships need to be founded on something more.
>>
I was in this exact situation.

I left the gf for the new girl. It was new, exciting, and fun for awhile but soon I wanted to go back.
>>
ass is always greener
>>
>>26310561
What made you want to go back? I've also heard a lot of stories of the opposite.
>>
Fuck her...its alpha ur gf will be more attracted to you ittll give u hand in the relationship
>>
>>26310405
break up with your gf OP. it's only a matter of time before she dumps you for someone better.

one day, women claim they love you with all their heart. the next day, they cut you out of your life as if you had never been there to begin with.

women only use men for what they TRULY want - wealth, shelter and children. they don't want eternal companionship the way men do. and as soon as she sees you as a used-up dead end, she'll break up with you - mark my words.

besides, if you wait until AFTER she breaks up with you, the sex with the girl at your job will feel like a blanket attempting to cover up an abyssal canyon. so just be the stronger one of the two, break up with her, and then fuck your co-worker. besides, women are only ever good for sex to begin with.
>>
>>26310621
New girl and I had likes and dislikes in common, however our personalities were not as much of a match as with my gf.

In addition breaking the commitment and promises that I had made to my gf started to eat away at me. We had been together 5 years.
>>
>>26310405
talk to your gf about your issue
if she's worth it she will help you through

if not she'll probably want to leave you and you can fuck the other bitch with a clean conscience
>>
>>26310630
This guy knows what's up

Not original but knows whatscup
>>
>>26310645
So what happened? Did you try to get back together with her?
>>
>>26310647
>implying any woman would want to provide help to such an issue

women are jealous and possessive creatures. if she doesn't tear your head off from argumentative rage, she'll break up with you and track down/murder whoever the co-worker is. women function like this, unfortunately.
>>
>>26310693
I got back together with the gf however breaking her trust put a strain on the relationship and things were not working out. So we split up again.

She wants to take time to herself to forgive what has happened so we can move on together.

In the meantime I'm fucking the new girl. The pussy is good my man.
>>
>>26310405
kill yourself phaggot
>>
>>26310715
well yea really the point is to spark an epic relationship ending argument
>>
>>26310731
New girl sounds pretty unphased by all this.
>>
>>26310405
In a similar situation but the new girl is a femanon I've never met in person. I know it's a horrible idea but there it is.

My girlfriend doesn't even know what 4chan is.
>>
>>26310817
She has no idea I plan to leave her to get back with the gf.

It will crush her.
>>
>>26310865
thats a funny story bro, thanks for sharing. next time share it on Reddit, though
>>
>>26310888
Trips of reason. Everyone except this guy gtfo my board
>>
>>26310630
>ill feel like a blanket attempting to cover up an abyssal canyon

Wooff, ohh, I forgot about that. God, no. I'm going to bed.

>sex becomes laborious
>nononope
>>
damn Chad I really feel for you what a shitty situation to be in
>>
File: bs32.jpg (153 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
bs32.jpg
153 KB, 480x600
fuck brenda
>>
>>26311337
more song
>>
File: 68.jpg (118 KB, 853x996) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
118 KB, 853x996
>>26310405
>Girl
>100% loyal
kek.

Never forget that women will always jump on to a better guy if the risk is worth taking.
You have no reason to feel bad for wanting to do the same.
>>
>>26310405
Fuck the other girl you beta piece of shit
>>
okay listen here beta bitch this is what I want you to do:
Grow some balls
aske the cute azn slut for her number/date.
get her drunk , fuck her holes
???
profit

simple as that. delete any texts from here so your grill doesnt know. Also make sure the other chick knows not to txt you. tell her YOU'LL hit her up. Just so if your grill has ur phone and wonders why the chick from work texts you like " hey baby " kinda bullshit to fuck you over.
Also maybe get a side snap chat for your work whore.

you're welcome robot beta.
>>
>>26310630
>preemptive dickery
What a world we're in.
>>
>>26310630
>claims women are materialistic
>claims women are only good for sex
>"men want eternal companionship"
>all of my keks

Also saying that women cut men out of their lives easily and then advising OP to just dump his gf. Bravo you worthless waste of human shit
>>
This is the curse of being male. When I was young, I had the one true love together forever fantasy. 20 years later, my wife is everything I ever dreamed of, but all I want is anyone else. We're fucked. Our instincts mean we can never be satisfied.
>>
>>26314024
This... In the same boat.. She's perfect.. And I want to fuck someone else
>>
Fuck off normie scum

We need a new board
>>
>>26310405
So where are the fags who claim that only men can feel love and love? Leave your poor gf because she deserves someone better and get with that slutty chink I just hope you aren't white.
>>
i'm in a stable loving relationship with my perfect partner of 5 years, but still get intense long-lasting crushes on other guys and don't leave because of stability, my partner also loves me very much

I think it's unrealistic to expect to have a relationship where both you and the other person are deeply in love with each other, if your relationship is stable/happy and you get along great that's more than enough in this world
>>
Which character from the suite life with zack and cody does your gf look like?

Probably not Maddie. It's never Maddie
>>
>>26310405
I will most likely marry my grill, I quite often thought I could never cheat (still havnt) but I dont see me getting married to her being the last time I have sex with another, I havnt ruled out cheating.

Plus if this girl looks like Brenda song I would have to hit it
>>
File: 1363768421978.jpg (5 KB, 150x145) Image search: [Google]
1363768421978.jpg
5 KB, 150x145
>>26310630
>OP says his gf is loyal
>OP dreams of cheating on her
>"your gf's a whore OP, she'll dump you"

gotta love robots
>>
>>26314430
This is a fairly fucked thread.
>>26314400
>but I dont see me getting married to her being the last time I have sex with another, I havnt ruled out cheating.
You're gonna cheat, why fuck with the wifey?
>>
>>26314379
If you are having crushes you are a whore and need to leave him
>>
>>26310405
You're spending too much time with your gf it sound like
Take a few days break
>>
>>26310405

I would say there's nothing wrong with fantasizing about someone else if you don't actually do it in reality but knowing the kind of low-impulse-control shitheads that browse 4chan you probably might.
>>
>This fucking thread

I go away for a few weeks and now its full of normies

If you've had/have a gf, you're not a robot and belong here.

FUCK OFF
>>
>>26314256
>>26314024
hit up a dating site and go swinger then.
>>
>>26310405
It depends. Sometimes love is not enough. Does your current gf treat you right? Does she respect you as a partner, is she a nagging bitch most of the time, is your sex life good etc.?
>>
>>26314501
i'm definitely something, but whore is not quite it

i think it's normal, my parents talk about their crushes to each other and make jokes about it
>>
>>26312309

Holy shit are people really this awful?

I'd rather stay a virgin than cheat on a girl I loved.

You are a scumbag if you actually think this is ok.
>>
File: 1437266162646.png (1 MB, 1395x1200) Image search: [Google]
1437266162646.png
1 MB, 1395x1200
>>26314629
and that's why ur a virgin beta bitch. women don't make any logical sense. They 99% of the time never do. They are emotional beings. Maybe if you had a gf or got laid you'd know that.

What OP needs is to fuck that work slut to get it out of his system so he stops thinknig about her. Plus once he does and shows he doesnt care , she will want him more.

pleb plz
>>
File: cucked.png (87 KB, 971x603) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
87 KB, 971x603
>>26314629
Read this anon.

But as Platon said : It's better to suffer injustice than to do it, so don't cheat OP.
>>
>>26310405
Gtfo normie

We're not a support group for little bitches
>>
File: 1429511815855.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429511815855.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1080
>>26314739
holy shit. what a fucknig bitch and ya I was telling that dude that op should just bust his nut and get along with his life. Trust me I know, I was in the same spot as OP and that's why i told him to do >>26314709 >>26312309

he needs to get her out of his system.

but he needs to make sure not to fuck up what he already has
>>
>>26314430
I know right ? ;^) It's all part of the plan
>>
>>26312622
I agree with you on this, I share your perspective.

happy now roblox?
>>
>oh no two girls like me

Oh boohoo Jesus fucking Christ
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.