[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aragorn had an awkward female orbiter. Why don't you guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: twotowers650.jpg (249 KB, 950x401) Image search: [Google]
twotowers650.jpg
249 KB, 950x401
Aragorn had an awkward female orbiter. Why don't you guys?
>>
File: 1437862819912.jpg (37 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1437862819912.jpg
37 KB, 540x304
that bitch is so ugly god damn
>>
>>25114634
>>25114647

Im fucking sick of you faggots, I cant help it I'll give you one more.

Little bitches feeding off this little back and forth like a goddamn parasite. Consider this: Your retarded. I'm fine, we come here to have a yarn and we're getting one. It's not good enough for you though, you gotta break someone down, remind people in all the ways they are wrong. And at the end of the day what do you have? Your 2 inch cock in your hand pumping away whilst you cry and look at all the perverted, pedophile anime, hoping one day you'll be well adjusted enough that people will forget what a ugly mong you are.

Look in the mirror, you are the retards here. Do you see anyone replying to your posts except me? It's because you have nothing to offer this board and probably life in general. You have no value; the only value you have is providing some guy across the globe with shits n gigs as he tries to get dinner ready.

You have proven to be a failure on such a simple level of human interaction that I'm convinced you are actually mentally retarded and are probably typing these replies with supervision from the nurses at the Fuckwitsville Home for the Mentally Bereft. Now I'm going, because the only alternative is to wait for you to rinse your head out with shotgun mouthwash and I cant be bothered waiting.

Now LEAVE
>>
>>25114647
Dude Eowyn is mai waifu. Fucking kill yourself, she's adorable
>>
>>25114647
she's objectively the hottest one in the movies
>>
>>25114647
>Robots calling good looking women ugly or thin women fat
This gets me every time
>>
File: 1446776590449.gif (278 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1446776590449.gif
278 KB, 450x450
>>25114690
>>25114706
>>25114723

Nasty af get better taste you beta cucks
>>
File: 065.jpg (13 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
065.jpg
13 KB, 325x325
>>25114790
I'll enjoy my 3d women and you can enjoy your 2d. Faggot.
>>
>>25114647
Stop sniffing gasoline fumes for breakfast.
>>
This chubbier girl might like me, but I have no interest in her sexually. She is also one of those LOL xD so random so funny girls.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.