[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /lovelessrelationship/ here? >have this one girl that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m9buqrbyYN1rdcscso1_1280.jpg (409 KB, 1280x907) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9buqrbyYN1rdcscso1_1280.jpg
409 KB, 1280x907
Who /lovelessrelationship/ here?
>have this one girl that meant the world to me during HS
>always thought she had a thing for me too, always teasing me and such
>confess to her
>turns out it wasn't that
>proceed to spend my senior year like a sad sack of shit
>another friend of mine who was my closest female friend tells me she always liked me
>start dating her because well, maybe it would be cool and I'd eventually forget about the first girl
>girl I'm dating would literally do anything for me, best thing that ever happened to her, she says
>I myself can't bring myself to even like this chick, but I fake it to my best abilities because while selfish, I'm not a dick, and don't wanna hurt her

Conclusion: I'm dating this girl for two years now, and in two years there wasn't a single instant that I thought "hey, I kinda like this chick". Since last year the first girl has moved to the house next to me and I keep seeing her everyday from afar. Just yesterday I saw her walking while holding hands with some ugly fat dude and I can't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>25098776
OP, are you me?

>start dating her because well, maybe it would be cool and I'd eventually forget about the first girl
>girl I'm dating would literally do anything for me, best thing that ever happened to her, she says
>I myself can't bring myself to even like this chick, but I fake it to my best abilities because while selfish, I'm not a dick, and don't wanna hurt her

Is pretty much exactly the same for me except I'm now over my oneitis.

I met a qt I get on much better with and who seems to be interested - don't want her to find out I have a gf because I want to flirt more, goddamn it.
>>
Thing is you probably would like the girl you are with now if to remove all memory and bad feelings from the first girl and all of the stress about it.

You have a case big ugly jealousy. Jealousy is very complicated thing, it only sounds silly and like something stupid teen girls do, but its not. Read up on it, its tough shit man. Good luck
>>
>>25098818
>Is pretty much exactly the same for me except I'm now over my oneitis.

You're one lucky man my friend. Here's some advice. Never -ever- leave your phone even close to this other girl. Things could get ugly.

>>25098830
>Thing is you probably would like the girl you are with now if to remove all memory and bad feelings from the first girl and all of the stress about it.

It's true. It's also one of the hardest things I tried to do. I mean, I also thought it was teenager stuff. I began this little show and dance when I was 17, when I was on my sophomore year.Figured it was normal then. I'm 20 now and still rocking this shitty boat.
>>
>>25098919
>Never -ever- leave your phone even close to this other girl. Things could get ugly.

Wasn't planning on it, matey

It helped that my oneitis moved to another country; must suck having yours so close.
>>
>>25098776
OP, you gotta drill oneitis' skull too for her to see the light. Just don't let her bleed too much or she'll die.
>>
File: 1448185041377.jpg (977 KB, 960x3903) Image search: [Google]
1448185041377.jpg
977 KB, 960x3903
>>25099033
Sure thing bro.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.