[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 28 and still live with my parents. Dad caught me on masturbating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: bum.jpg (39 KB, 703x760) Image search: [Google]
bum.jpg
39 KB, 703x760
I am 28 and still live with my parents. Dad caught me on masturbating to lolicons. He often walks into my room without knocking when I am watching anime. He bitched that I was old fag and watching cartoons for kids. Eventually I installed a lock on my door. Now i could fap to hentais with lolicons raped by tentacles while standing naked and suddenly dad hacked a lock and bursted into my room. When he saw the scene he went mute, tents fucked loli to blood pouring from pussy since she was a virgin and me cuming on the floor. He walked to computer grabbed monitor strongly enough to rip the wire and bashed it against the wall the walked away saying "who did I raisein this home". 23" monitor broken to pieces, now I'm posting from old 15"CRT, i used it about 5 years ago but still had.

IWhere should I go to work, only to physical labout's not enough, dad told about this to mom. To this moment he thought I am gay but now he see me as a retarded pedophile. He is a typical hillybilly and wanted me to marry at 22 and have kids. Even mom wanted to introduce some friend's daughter but i told her to leave me alone.
>>
File: suchoklaty.jpg (29 KB, 571x473) Image search: [Google]
suchoklaty.jpg
29 KB, 571x473
Loser and humiliated whole life, no job, no education no future. We are quite poor but I am not expensive to support. r and be wagecuck, everything is expensive here, room food etc i will not surive i never worked, i am unable to live in society i have mental issues social anxiety. I event dont know any foreign languagues to emmigrate. I dont know maybe i will go an hero and leave note it's my parents fault to make him living with guilt feeling. i went to kitchen to make sandwich because i didn't eat anything today and dad told me to work for my own food. I only eaten snickers i had from
couple days ago. I am starving entire day, mom is watching fridge and when i go to get
something edible she tells me it is hers and to leave it. I am going to die living like
that. I cant even stand up to them and tell something they are treating me as a trash. I
have no skills no education i have nothing i will not make it in this life. I am getting
neetbucks but not much left, dad told me if i want to live here i have to give them all of
it then i'd be allowed to live here, eat etc. but not more than 3 meals a day and i must
cook by myself and clean entire house. I really dont know what to do, should i kill myself
ehh. Only people who are my suffer are my curse at the same time in school i was bullied and had shitty childhood. People at my age are married have jobs houses and shit. I dont even want a gf i am so ugly, but i want normal job and house at least to just live on my own
>>
Why can't you meet the girl they want to set you up with?

Spending your life masturbating is retarded, but I've had both my parents walk into me masturbating at 25-28 while living with them, it's not big deal.

Stop watching retarded chinese cartoons, restore your sex drive and go get a girl.
>>
File: rzul.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
rzul.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
but i cant to anything, people aroung are so mean intolerant everything is expensive ehh i'd
really emigrate but i don't know any languagues, only a bit of russian from school. In internet i have only this place outside no one understands me why am i writing this dad
tells his buddies how a loser i am, sometimes they are talkin at our home and i can hear dad
bithes about me that i am a perasite and shit. Mom is losing her shit too, she often walks
into my room when i am in toilet and takes some items or turns off the computer, dad turns off electricity in my room to force me to do something, went outside find a job or something i am not arguing with him but i sit in my room in darkness my old friend for couple of hours then i go to sleep. I am not going outside because i am even ashames of my look i am afraid of people i have shitty old clothes and not have a cash for new ones i cant even cry
at this moment, i came to terms with this but how long i would live like that, why this is
me i dont want to carry this anymore this is my and my problems and what is yours, dont know whether go with stacy to restaurant or to cinema? fuck this world is unfair i know but why it this on me, i did nothing to deserve it why fate is against me
today mom took my chair from my room and now i am sitting on old uncomfortable one, she told me she will give it back to my for 20 bucks, my own mother steals from me, ehhh
>>
File: 1450071574211.jpg (60 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1450071574211.jpg
60 KB, 878x814
>>25097596
I think it's just called a loli.
Lolicon is the name of the people who fap to them.

In your position I would just kill myself.
Sorry bro.
>>
>>25097596
>>25097613
>>25097635
Is this pasta or something?
Don't joke about this stuff. It's really sad.
>>
Its all about process indeed, age unrelated with maturity. IMO : you should try to find a GF or at least please your mom and get hooked with her friend's daughter. Build a love relationship and even build a family is a great things. You would be more responsible and gentle in the process.
>>
do you have mental retardation op?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.