[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me an advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cuore7.jpg (520 KB, 493x3200) Image search: [Google]
cuore7.jpg
520 KB, 493x3200
Hi guys.
I decided to be an hero before Sunday, too many years of depression and a life in which I can't find any pleasure anymore also on things I liked before made me take my decision.

But before I have a couple of questions I would receive an advice about.

1) Should I write a suicide note? I always tought to do it if I decided to kill myself, but I'm not sure anymore.
I don't wanna write a suicide note in which I blame people I knew for the mean thing they did to me, but I don't wanna also write a note like "it was all my fault", cause it won't be the truth.

2) I had a oneitis some years ago. I met her and I tought she was as she was described to me, a shy, introvert girl, than after a little I discovered she had a bipolar disorder.
For a couple of years in the time I spent with her I was kinda happy, or at least less miserable, she was the only people apparently ever cared a little about me. One day than she stopped talking me with no apparent reason... I tried to fix this thing, but she never wanted to.
I saw her once a few months ago, and I don't talk to her from 2014 June, and she probably doesn't give a fuck about me now... but she's the only person I wanna talk the last time before being an hero.
Should I try to call her a last time?

Thanks a lot for your advices guys... I wondered so many times how my life would have been if I found the same warmth I found here in the real world.
You were, at least in these last year, my only friends.
>>
>>25066704
What method are you going to use? Call her.

>I don't wanna also write a note like "it was all my fault", cause it won't be the truth

Would you like to share?
>>
Bro the depression meme has been played out. You should at least use a real disease to make it somewhat believable.
>>
>>25066798
> What method are you going to use?

After thinking a lot about it, shotgun to the head. I don't wanna risk to suffer a lot of time for using a method that won't kill me immediately.

> Call her
Hoping she'll answer

>Would you like to share

English is not my native language, let's only say I never had a loving family. My father was a sick bastard, I feel ashamed all the time I was relieved when he died. And my mother only interest in me is and was to push me to "being successful" and all that kind of garbage.
Just to say one thing, some years ago I heard her saying "I'd prefer to have a dead son with a degree than an alive son without a degree". Well, at least the part about the dead son will be true, but obviosuly I didn't graduated.

Never had a real friend or a girlfriend obviously, I made a lot of mistakes... low self-esteem, no ability to create bounds with people I have to live with, as I said I'm sure I was far from being a good human being.
But I also think that I never found anyone who tried to understand or to listen to me, and after a lot of grey years, now I can't bear all the situation anymore.

Thanks a lot for listening me
>>
>>25067067
Do you have access to a gun? This feeling will pass. When it does, I hope you figure yourself out on how to get out of that situation. You have to fix yourself. glanon
>>
I personally wouldn't call your old oneitis. She lost interest in you and found someone else. That's how women are. They found attach like men do; they have to be hypergamous in case a better catch comes along. Whatever you're hoping will happen by calling her one last time isn't going to happen.

I wouldn't leave a note either. The only reason to leave a note imo is to try to give people a reason to believe that it wasn't their fault so they can deal with the grief better. If you don't want to do that, any note will just come across as either vindictive or whiny, which probably you don't want.

Good luck in any case.
>>
You're humiliating yourself over a girl who doesn't give a fuck about you, man. You're turning some stupid cunt into a make-or-break aspect of your life.

Don't kill yourself, start living for yourself for once. Stop trying to build happiness on what other people are willing to give you.

Get yourself the hell away from the shotgun if you have it. Seriously. Give it to a family member or tell a family member to come over now. I have been where you are, and if I had had a gun handy I would have done it, and in hindsight it would have been retarded. 99% of suicide cases are wrong that they'll never get over their current feeling, even though 100% think they're right.

If you're feeling things that significant over this girl, I can guarantee you that you are in the 99%. I almost did it over a girl I loved too, and in hindsight I realize she was a fling who didn't give a shit about me, but at the time I was just so inexperienced I thought it was my whole world crashing down for like two years.
>>
I know being a human is hard, OP. Depressions is horrible. I do not find it strange to be depressed in this fucked up society where culture mocks you and makes all these rules that goes against your basic humanity.
But still I want you to keep on going because I care and I assure you no one really wants you to kill yourself. There are so many things you are going to miss out on, you just have to find your way, friend.

What I would recommend is 2g of magic mushrooms (dried) or around 150ug LSD taken in complete darkness alone with your thoughts. Your trip is probably gonna be awful, horrible among other things (can't tell for sure though-it might be wonderful) but this is going to make you see the world in a whole different way and cure your depression. Read up on the subject beforehand and the deepweb is your friend for acquiring the stuff.
>>
>>25067771

> Your trip is probably gonna be awful, horrible among other things
> and cure your depression
> Read up on the subject beforehand

You really think to suggest magic mushroom or LSD to a depressed person can cure it?
Just asking, 'cause I never took any illegal drug, and I wanna know more about the matter
>>
>>25067877
Timothy Leary used LSD therapy in the 60's and made remarkable progress. One dose of LSD is like a couple of years in therapy.

Personally I have a friend who cured his depression with LSD and finally reconnected with his father who he had been estranged to for many years. It is all about getting a new perspective on the matter.

Also this is somewhat related: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/anu
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.